Vietnam - alliance with China or the USA?

Posted in the Vietnam Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Viet-Thai

North Sydney, Australia

#1 Apr 8, 2009
Should Vietnam be an ally of China or join the US in containing this aggressive neighbour of ours?

The "ring of containment" alliance consists of India, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, The Philippines, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan?

China is already aggressively expanding its sphere of influence in Asia, including unholy alliances with Pakistan, Burma and North Korea. China's ambition of claiming East Sea (south china sea) as their own is not going well with the rest of the Southeast Asian nations so there is a very strong case for having the ASEAN nations working together to counter this threat and aggression.
VC the clown race

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Apr 8, 2009
Viet-Thai wrote:
Should Vietnam be an ally of China or join the US in containing this aggressive neighbour of ours?
The "ring of containment" alliance consists of India, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, The Philippines, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan?
China is already aggressively expanding its sphere of influence in Asia, including unholy alliances with Pakistan, Burma and North Korea. China's ambition of claiming East Sea (south china sea) as their own is not going well with the rest of the Southeast Asian nations so there is a very strong case for having the ASEAN nations working together to counter this threat and aggression.
Not while the stupid Viet Cong are in power. They are on the Chinamen's leash!
allen

Charlotte, NC

#3 Apr 8, 2009
Lam ban kinh te voi My, Nhat, Phap, Duc thi duoc. Lam ban chinh tri voi Trung quoc hay hon. Vi chinh tri My thay doi lien tuc, luc thi ung ho, nhung khi co' Tong Thong khac, thi chinh sach thay doi.
South Vietnam da hoc 1 bai hoc chua sot roi.
Ban chinh tri voi Trung quoc hay nhat. TQ va VN khong xia vao chuyen noi bo, ai lam nguoi ay chiu.
Du rang giua VN va TQ con nhieu van de lanh hai tranh cai, nhung khong phai vi the ma chay theo duoi Tay phuong de kinh chong lai TQ, chang co' loi gi cho VN.
Bai hoc VN va bay gio la Iraq. Ong Bush thi ung ho chien tranh Iraq, bay gio Obama dang chuan bi "rut lui" trong danh du.
Bon chong Cong chung may dung co' nhieu chuyen.
Nuoc nao muon danh TQ thi cu nhao vo danh, dung co' ru re VN lam gi cho met.
Con chuyen giua VN va TQ se do Hanoi va Bac Kinh giai quyet.
Di chinh tri voi My nhuc dau lam, thay doi lien tuc va gay xao tron chinh tri.
Lam ban kinh te voi My la duu roi.
neutral

United States

#5 Apr 8, 2009
allen wrote:
Lam ban kinh te voi My, Nhat, Phap, Duc thi duoc. Lam ban chinh tri voi Trung quoc hay hon. Vi chinh tri My thay doi lien tuc, luc thi ung ho, nhung khi co' Tong Thong khac, thi chinh sach thay doi.
South Vietnam da hoc 1 bai hoc chua sot roi.
Ban chinh tri voi Trung quoc hay nhat. TQ va VN khong xia vao chuyen noi bo, ai lam nguoi ay chiu.
Du rang giua VN va TQ con nhieu van de lanh hai tranh cai, nhung khong phai vi the ma chay theo duoi Tay phuong de kinh chong lai TQ, chang co' loi gi cho VN.
Bai hoc VN va bay gio la Iraq. Ong Bush thi ung ho chien tranh Iraq, bay gio Obama dang chuan bi "rut lui" trong danh du.
Bon chong Cong chung may dung co' nhieu chuyen.
Nuoc nao muon danh TQ thi cu nhao vo danh, dung co' ru re VN lam gi cho met.
Con chuyen giua VN va TQ se do Hanoi va Bac Kinh giai quyet.
Di chinh tri voi My nhuc dau lam, thay doi lien tuc va gay xao tron chinh tri.
Lam ban kinh te voi My la duu roi.
good point ! Allen
Xiet chat tinh huu nghi Trung-Viet , xay dung Dong Nam A giau manh !
Huy diet cs

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#6 Apr 9, 2009
neutral wrote:
<quoted text>
good point ! Allen
Xiet chat tinh huu nghi Trung-Viet , xay dung Dong Nam A giau manh !
I know today, with seminars on the issue would be useful in-x&#7883;t reason Mr Deputy Prime Minister Hoang Trung Hai chaired.
I is an extremely serious. This issue before I have researched, I have a message sent Mr. Prime Minister, but has not been answered.

At the conference this important, I hope the scientists, managers, the social activities or if high responsibility before the nations discuss a scientific, serious, straight th&#7855;n to propose to State Party and an advocate of right-to add x&#7883;t Highlands is that I should not be exploited.

Because of standing interests globally and the development of sustainable long-term national, will exploit causing extremely serious environmental, social, security defense.

Vo Nguyen Giap
demo

Springfield, IL

#7 Apr 9, 2009
Most important of all VCbackay!
Usa only friends with our own kind…countries that have AT LEAST DEMOCRACY AND BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS. Communist of Vietnam has those? I DON’T THINK SO!
SO VCcommie backay…COMMIE OF VIETNAM IS NOT IN USA PICTURE!
vcnonkie

Springfield, IL

#8 Apr 9, 2009
demo wrote:
Usa only friends with our own kind…countries that have AT LEAST DEMOCRACY AND BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS. Communist of Vietnam has those? I DON’T THINK SO!
VCbackay of Vietnam…
Wanting to be friends with usa is not the big ISSUE here!
THE ISSUES HERE ARE YOUR SLOGANS AND HISTORY!
What is your date “30 thang tu” la zdi?
What is the meaning of zdai phong south Vietnam from what and from who?
Why did you put south Vietnamese in RE-EDUCATION CAMP AFTER 1975? And what were their crimes?

VCbackay…your crimes of stealing and lying and oppressing caused many deaths and sufferings to viet people all these years and “tao thieu tang may ne”!

Don't listen to what the Communists say, but look at what they do.
Nguyen Van Thieu
vietly

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 9, 2009
Viet-Thai wrote:
VCbackay of Vietnam…
Wanting to be friends with usa is not the big ISSUE here!
THE ISSUES HERE ARE YOUR SLOGANS AND HISTORY!
What is your date “30 thang tu” la zdi?
What is the meaning of zdai phong south Vietnam from what and from who?
Why did you put south Vietnamese in RE-EDUCATION CAMP AFTER 1975? And what were their crimes?

VCbackay…your crimes of stealing and lying and oppressing caused many deaths and sufferings to viet people all these years and “tao thieu tang may ne”!

Don't listen to what the Communists say, but look at what they do.
Nguyen Van Thieu...
vietlee

Chicago, IL

#10 Apr 9, 2009
Huy diet cs wrote:
<quoted text>I know today, with seminars on the issue would be useful in-x&#7883;t reason Mr Deputy Prime Minister Hoang Trung Hai chaired.
I is an extremely serious. This issue before I have researched, I have a message sent Mr. Prime Minister, but has not been answered.
At the conference this important, I hope the scientists, managers, the social activities or if high responsibility before the nations discuss a scientific, serious, straight th&#7855;n to propose to State Party and an advocate of right-to add x&#7883;t Highlands is that I should not be exploited.
Because of standing interests globally and the development of sustainable long-term national, will exploit causing extremely serious environmental, social, security defense.
Vo Nguyen Giap
vietI0O

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 9, 2009
vietlee wrote:
<quoted text>
april 30th 1975 the north vietnamese VCbackay began to loot and oppress people in vietnam. they also put south vietnamese in re education camp because we vnch supported usa.
but after 10years i graduated from VCbackay re education camp i recieved many PhDs. therefore the usa took me in as H.O program!

now the VCbackay want to be friends with usa "theo my sac nhip"..
3 8viet

Springfield, IL

#13 Apr 10, 2009
Huy diet cs wrote:
<quoted text>I know today, with seminars on the issue would be useful in-x&#7883;t reason Mr Deputy Prime Minister Hoang Trung Hai chaired.
Vo Nguyen Giap
the viet K0NG kissed the russians.
the viet K0NG kissed the chinese...
uhhhhhm who will be next??????

just to let you VC know ahead of time, americans hate arse KISSER! especially thugs thieves, criminals!!!!
thieu ba 8

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 10, 2009
the north vietnamese should go back home to their MOTHERLAND, CHINA!
thieu ba 8

Chicago, IL

#15 Apr 10, 2009
china did not invite commie of vietnam to their summer olympic.
not in the picture?
NVN777

United States

#16 Apr 11, 2009
demo wrote:
You're an idiot to think America is a democracy. It's a fascist state the last time I checked. Typical ignorant VNCH.
NVN777

United States

#17 Apr 11, 2009
Stupid little ignorant boy from Chicago, Illinois kept talking to himself like a crazy fool.
Quang Trung

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Apr 11, 2009
VN will alliance with both China and US for peace and economic prosperity. Taking side is no good for VN. VN learns that from 35 years ago when American abandoned their dog (the Nguy or South puppet regime.)
Look at Georgia today. Their president wage war again Russia in believing that US will back them up. Surprise! US did not get involve and Georgia people suffer huge destructive from war and now the country is in chaos, and protest. It's no good at all. Democracy only work in the US. It will not work for most of the rest of the world.
Nguoi Viet

Loxahatchee, FL

#19 Apr 11, 2009
demo wrote:
Hey dumb dog ! Can you find in US's Constitution had said or mention , the goverment of USA is Democratic Goverment . Your suck ass welfare and punk head like you has educate in this beloving country and still not remember every school day in the morning , you had to stand-up , read out lound and clear "the plege ligion under flag of United State of America " . You are a bunch of stupids and traitors .
thieu ba 8

Chicago, IL

#20 Apr 11, 2009
Nguoi Viet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumb dog ! Can you find in US's Constitution had said or mention , the goverment of USA is Democratic Goverment . Your suck ass welfare and punk head like you has educate in this beloving country and still not remember every school day in the morning , you had to stand-up , read out lound and clear "the plege ligion under flag of United State of America " . You are a bunch of stupids and traitors .
you razorblazes should stick together!
thieu ba 8

Chicago, IL

#21 Apr 11, 2009
Quang Trung wrote:
VN will alliance with both China and US for peace and economic prosperity. Taking side is no good for VN. VN learns that from 35 years ago when American abandoned their dog (the Nguy or South puppet regime.)
Look at Georgia today. Their president wage war again Russia in believing that US will back them up. Surprise! US did not get involve and Georgia people suffer huge destructive from war and now the country is in chaos, and protest. It's no good at all. Democracy only work in the US. It will not work for most of the rest of the world.
razorblazes should stick together. and usa dont friends with pzzzz poor uncivilized communist country like vietnam. commie of vietnam only "an bam usa"
no thankx vcbackay!
thieu ba 8

Chicago, IL

#22 Apr 11, 2009
Nguoi Viet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumb dog ! Can you find in US's Constitution had said or mention , the goverment of USA is Democratic Goverment . Your suck ass welfare and punk head like you has educate in this beloving country and still not remember every school day in the morning , you had to stand-up , read out lound and clear "the plege ligion under flag of United State of America " . You are a bunch of stupids and traitors .
NOW YOU vcBACKAY LEARN OUR USA PLEGE OF LEGION!

WHAT WAS THAT?????
LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!
DO commie of vietnam have liberty and justice for all???????
when pzzz poor commie of vietnam have it...do come back to usa and maybe VCbackay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TAO 4EVER 36TONSCAN'NAT'DAU^`NG U OPIUM NESTLE ... (May '14) 2 hr CAPMATLIMDRUDENEX... 1,439
TAO NEW 4EVER XE LU CAN'NAT'DAU^`NG U HO^MAT.NH... 2 hr CAPMATLIMDRUDENEX... 156
VIET. NOT WEB HoN^` LoN^` VIET TAN UK N.TINH? T... 2 hr CAPMATLIMDRUDENEX... 48
CoN ROTTEN ARMPITS GERMAN CAMBOD 3 KIEM^. THU L... 2 hr CAPMATLIMDRUDENEX... 150
Tinh hinh bien dong se nhu the nao ? 2 hr CAPMATLIMDRUDENEX... 2
Vietnam Press-Dubai's Nakheel to continue $550 ... 3 hr CAPMATLIMDRUDENEX... 5
why commie vietnam celebratin all USA holidays? 5 hr CAPMATLIMDRUDENEX... 22
More from around the web