Ke hoach C4 cua CSVN pha roi VK hai ngoai ra sao ?

Posted in the Vietnam Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Doogy HCM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 12, 2008
 
Ke hoach C4 dang am tham hoat dong ! Cong Dong Viet Hai Ngoai ha~y ca?nh gia'c CSVN!!!!
Khu'c Ruot Ngan Dam hay can tha^.n keo kho^ng se~ bi. bo^.i thu*.c & CSVN se~ co' co* ho^.i an cu*'t VK!
Pho Tau Bay

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 12, 2008
 
Doogy HCM wrote:
Ke hoach C4 dang am tham hoat dong ! Cong Dong Viet Hai Ngoai ha~y ca?nh gia'c CSVN!!!!
Khu'c Ruot Ngan Dam hay can tha^.n keo kho^ng se~ bi. bo^.i thu*.c & CSVN se~ co' co* ho^.i an cu*'t VK!
This is part of the plan. Watch out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.nguoi-viet.com/absolutenm/anmviewe...
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,20...
Crazy Ox

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 12, 2008
 
Doogy HCM wrote:
Ke hoach C4 dang am tham hoat dong ! Cong Dong Viet Hai Ngoai ha~y ca?nh gia'c CSVN!!!!
Khu'c Ruot Ngan Dam hay can tha^.n keo kho^ng se~ bi. bo^.i thu*.c & CSVN se~ co' co* ho^.i an cu*'t VK!
never learn ? U know Y? USA sell +Hoa` 4less to +San? Backy`

Northky` Won vi` co' some of U va` USA let Northky` kick your a$$?

never learn !!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 08

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 12, 2008
 
Doogy HCM wrote:
Ke hoach C4 dang am tham hoat dong ! Cong Dong Viet Hai Ngoai ha~y ca?nh gia'c CSVN!!!!
Khu'c Ruot Ngan Dam hay can tha^.n keo kho^ng se~ bi. bo^.i thu*.c & CSVN se~ co' co* ho^.i an cu*'t VK!
No SURPRISE Here

Since VK Money is the MAIN SOURCE of INCOME for VietNam

Also, Dang CSVN Live on WELFARE From VK Money, Worker Money, Farmer Money, FDI, ODI ... You Name It

Zenom

GANDHI : POVERTY IS THE WORST FORM OF VIOLENCE - Ngheo Kho La Hinh Thuc Bao Dong Tan Bao NHAT
----------
FREEDOM OF THOUGHT is The DNA of PROGRESS
----------
Dang CSVN
Rules by BRUTE Force and LIES (By Hooks or By Crooks)
----------
abc

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 12, 2008
 
Doogy HCM wrote:
Ke hoach C4 dang am tham hoat dong ! Cong Dong Viet Hai Ngoai ha~y ca?nh gia'c CSVN!!!!
Khu'c Ruot Ngan Dam hay can tha^.n keo kho^ng se~ bi. bo^.i thu*.c & CSVN se~ co' co* ho^.i an cu*'t VK!
C4 =R4 is food for USA Soldier ???? Or new air plane smaller than C5.....Use another word, stupid dog.
Saigon Town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 12, 2008
 
zenom wrote:
<quoted text>
No SURPRISE Here
Since VK Money is the MAIN SOURCE of INCOME for VietNam
Also, Dang CSVN Live on WELFARE From VK Money, Worker Money, Farmer Money, FDI, ODI ... You Name It
Zenom
GANDHI : POVERTY IS THE WORST FORM OF VIOLENCE - Ngheo Kho La Hinh Thuc Bao Dong Tan Bao NHAT
----------
FREEDOM OF THOUGHT is The DNA of PROGRESS
----------
Dang CSVN
Rules by BRUTE Force and LIES (By Hooks or By Crooks)
----------
Zenom says that most VKs are on welfe
Giohu

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 12, 2008
 
Saigon Town wrote:
<quoted text>
Zenom says that most VKs are on welfe
Theo toi hieu thi Zemon noi
"Neu da phan VK huong Welfare hay nhu liem cut My nhu VC vi von thi Cung da phan o VN cung mong duoc huong sai lai noi phan VK" do anh a.
Anh ay con phe them "dong tien lien khuc ruot nua kia"
Nimitz

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 12, 2008
 
Crazy Ox wrote:
<quoted text>
never learn ? U know Y? USA sell +Hoa` 4less to +San? Backy`
Northky` Won vi` co' some of U va` USA let Northky` kick your a$$?
never learn !!!!!!!!!!
May noi doggyHCM never learn. Con may, may learn duoc gi? Ke nghe choi.
Crab Neluba Elien 51i

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 12, 2008
 
Nimitz wrote:
<quoted text>
May noi doggyHCM never learn. Con may, may learn duoc gi? Ke nghe choi.
tao ;-))))))) EmMy` award US name cho +Hoa` va`+San? 3ky` N 3branches N Canadie^n, Uc', US=My?

;-))))))))) bi. no' du. mucho may` 0 bie^t'

Ta^y Du. Ky'?

;-))))))))) Ox3thong

0 bie^t' 6' tiger !
Crab Neluba Elien 51i

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 12, 2008
 
Nimitz wrote:
<quoted text>
May noi doggyHCM never learn. Con may, may learn duoc gi? Ke nghe choi.
check with your Canadian Parliment or governemnt ?

US thi` call la` Cabinet or Sec.???

;-)))))))))

Since: May 08

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 13, 2008
 
zenom wrote:
<quoted text>
No SURPRISE Here
Since VK Money is the MAIN SOURCE of INCOME for VietNam
Also, Dang CSVN Live on WELFARE From VK Money, Worker Money, Farmer Money, FDI, ODI ... You Name It
Zenom
GANDHI : POVERTY IS THE WORST FORM OF VIOLENCE - Ngheo Kho La Hinh Thuc Bao Dong Tan Bao NHAT
----------
FREEDOM OF THOUGHT is The DNA of PROGRESS
----------
Dang CSVN
Rules by BRUTE Force and LIES (By Hooks or By Crooks)
----------
To ALL VCP Numb Brainers :

If You Can NOT Understand "Dang CSVN Live on WELFARE" - Then :

Ask Yourself :

* How Dang CSVN Cadres Are So Rich by Working as "Public Servants" ?

* Where MOST US Dollars in VietNam FROM ???

For Your Reference (List of Some RICH VCP Members)

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/THVT...

...Need More ? "Think if You Can"

Zenom
Nguyen Van Thieu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 13, 2008
 
"But the United States did not keep its word. Is an American's word reliable these days?"
-- Nguyen Van Thieu

"The United States did not keep its promise to help us fight for freedom and it was in the same fight that the United States lost 50,000 of its young men."
-- Nguyen Van Thieu

"You ran away and left us to do the job that you could not do."
-- Nguyen Van Thieu

"...noi lang nhang ma khong giup duoc dat nuoc thong nhat giau va manh la mot lu phan quoc."
http://youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 08

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 13, 2008
 
"...mot lu phan quoc."

Ho Chi Minh SOLD VietNam To ... In Exchange For "Power to Rule VietNam"

And Dang CSVN Are Still Doing These HIGH TREASON ACTS while Getting Very RICH ...

Zenom
Nimitz

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 13, 2008
 
Nguyen Van Thieu wrote:
"But the United States did not keep its word. Is an American's word reliable these days?"
-- Nguyen Van Thieu
"The United States did not keep its promise to help us fight for freedom and it was in the same fight that the United States lost 50,000 of its young men."
-- Nguyen Van Thieu
"You ran away and left us to do the job that you could not do."
-- Nguyen Van Thieu
"...noi lang nhang ma khong giup duoc dat nuoc thong nhat giau va manh la mot lu phan quoc."
http://youtube.com/watch...
Ong Thieu con noi:"Dung nghe nhung gi Cong San noi, ma hay nhin ky nhung gi CS lam"
CS noi: Dang la day to cua nhan dan.
CS lam: Dang an cuop cua nhan dan.
CS noi: Yeu to quoc.
CS lam: Ban Hoang Sa cho Trung Cong.
CS an noi lang nhang ma cu cuop boc cua dan.
CS noi giup dat nuoc ma cu lam giau cho Dang vien
Nimitz

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 13, 2008
 
Crab Neluba Elien 51i wrote:
<quoted text>
check with your Canadian Parliment or governemnt ?
US thi` call la` Cabinet or Sec.???
;-)))))))))
May ke chuyen nay khong vui. Ke chuyen may hoc duoc cua CS cho tao nghe choi. CS day may nhung gi? Chac hay lam. Chuyen +Hoa thi tao biet roi. Tao nghi may con phai hoc CS nhieu hon nua moi dat duoc trinh do copy & paste cua +San. Chui choa! nghe copy & paste & nghe cua CS rap 1 khuon, tu VN ra den nuoc ngoai. May co gang hoc them nua nha, may hoc thanh cong chac tao vui lam. May cung vui luon. Tao va may vui ve ca lu.
Nimitz

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 13, 2008
 
Hektor wrote:
Crazy ox aka Crab Neluba Elien etc...aka commie ape...I like ya...hahaha when the commie party throw u out for ur lack of verbal and writin skills. I wana keep you as a pet..you can make frens wif my talking colonel mitchell.
Thang Ox khong phai la "ape" dau. No la 1 thang khung khung dien dien. Cu de no noi chuyen cho vui. Khong co no chac tui buon lam.
Music

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 13, 2008
 
We'll come out of the rising sun...then about a mile out...we'll turn on the music.
Music

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 13, 2008
 
Dove 1 ..this is Big Duke six...dammit!! I want that treeline fired on!!!
Con Chot

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 13, 2008
 
Dang va nha nuoc khong co ranh de pha roi nhung bon phan dong o hai ngoai. khong pha bon chung cung da roi ben roi. Chinh phu dang lo cho doi song cua dan. Nha nuoc se lam cho lam phat o VN chi con mot con so trong cuoi nam toi.
http://www.baomoi.com/Home/KinhTe/2008/8/1886...
Giohu

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 13, 2008
 
Nimitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thang Ox khong phai la "ape" dau. No la 1 thang khung khung dien dien. Cu de no noi chuyen cho vui. Khong co no chac tui buon lam.
Nghe cai nay chua?

http://www.esnips.com/doc/1a734675-9fc6-486b-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Vietnam Forum right now

Search the Vietnam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Factories burned in anti-China protest in Vietnam 1 hr RayH 1,100
TAO 4EVER 36TONSCAN'NAT'DAU^`NG U OPIUM NESTLE ... 1 hr DlEONHUCTRANTANMIKOREAFPT 592
TAO NEW4EVER XE LU CAN'NAT'DAU^`NG U HO^MAT.NHU... 2 hr DlEONHUCTRANTANMIKOREAFPT 481
MURDER DlT. M M SHlT WORMS NG U NGONG. USA LEE ... 2 hr DlEONHUCTRANTANMIKOREAFPT 35
Vietnam anxious as fate of China-detained fishe... 3 hr nice day tomorrow 75
Tension soars as Vietnam says China sank its fi... 13 hr Confucius 541
offbeat 15 hr Cheah 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••