Con gai Nguyen Tan Dung dang dieu hanh kinh te Vietnam???

Posted in the Vietnam Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 836 Comments Last updated Feb 9, 2014
First Prev
of 42
Next Last
CSVN doggy

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 26, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nguyen Tan Dung's Daughter, Nguyen Thanh Phuong
29 T, holder of MBA diploma in Switzerland and currently the youngest Chairman of Investment Fund in Viet Nam. She looks like her dad, doesn't she?

She did came to the U.S. to study but she's back to Vietnam now. So, both of Nguyen Tan Dung's children did come to the U.S to study.
==========>
Why did anyone ask him about the juicy stuff like how much land was lost due to border agreements or something. Except they wasted it on "CSVN especially Nguyen Tan Dung supposed hate US so why send your children there to study?"
CSVN doggy

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 26, 2008
 
I mean I don't give 2 craps about his children, being able to ask a communist leader questions about the country on anything is a once in a life time opportunity and instead of taking advantage of it by asking serious questions it is wasted with asking foolishness.

===>
No wonder why Vietnam economy is stimulus. Dung's daughter had been withdraw the money and contribute money to her own pocket.
CSVN doggy

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 26, 2008
 

Judged:

1

http://www.tuoitre.com.vn/Tianyon/Index.aspx...
Check this link you will know more about Dung's daughter
allen

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 26, 2008
 

Judged:

1

CSVN doggy wrote:
Nguyen Tan Dung's Daughter, Nguyen Thanh Phuong
29 T, holder of MBA diploma in Switzerland and currently the youngest Chairman of Investment Fund in Viet Nam. She looks like her dad, doesn't she?
She did came to the U.S. to study but she's back to Vietnam now. So, both of Nguyen Tan Dung's children did come to the U.S to study.
==========>
Why did anyone ask him about the juicy stuff like how much land was lost due to border agreements or something. Except they wasted it on "CSVN especially Nguyen Tan Dung supposed hate US so why send your children there to study?"
Neu trong tuong lai con cua Tong Bi Thu Nong duc Manh, Chu Tich Nguyen minh Triet hay Thu tuong Nguyen tan Dung ma co tai va gioi va duoc Dang va nhan dan tin nhiem thi tro thanh lanh dao, co gi la dau? No surprise at all.
Hay nhin nuoc My, cha la Thuong nghi Si, sau do con duoc lam thuong nghi si. Cha lam Tong Thong, sau do con cung lam Tong Thong. Tren khap the gioi rat nhieu lanh dao tiep noi cha me, chang co gi phai ngac nhien.

“For a Democratic Vietnam”

Since: Jun 08

Heidelberg, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 26, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Phiengung wrote:
<quoted text>
allen!
Dung co nguy bien. Chi khi nao viet cong bo thoi nguy bien de my dan thi Viet nam moi kha duoc.
Dan bieu va Thuong nghi si o My va cac quoc gia tu do dan chu tren the gioi duoc dan chung bau len sau cac cuoc bau cu dan chu va tu do.
Bon viet cong la mot lu bat tai vo tuong dung AK-47, bao luc va khung bo nguoi dan de nam quyen.
Lam sao ma co the tro tren de tung ra loi ly luan au tri nhu the nay duoc?
Bon viet cong ngu xuan den noi khong the dung nhung diem hay va tot cua chung de bien ho cho chung ma lai dung nhung doi tra de nguy bien.
Thu hoi mot lu xuan dong nhu allen va dong bon ma cai tri dat nuoc thi Viet nam chi co duong "xuong ho ca nuoc" ma thoi
Reply to vietcong allen
Viet luu huong

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 26, 2008
 
CSVN doggy wrote:
Nguyen Tan Dung's Daughter, Nguyen Thanh Phuong
29 T, holder of MBA diploma in Switzerland and currently the youngest Chairman of Investment Fund in Viet Nam. She looks like her dad, doesn't she?
She did came to the U.S. to study but she's back to Vietnam now. So, both of Nguyen Tan Dung's children did come to the U.S to study.
==========>
Why did anyone ask him about the juicy stuff like how much land was lost due to border agreements or something. Except they wasted it on "CSVN especially Nguyen Tan Dung supposed hate US so why send your children there to study?"
-di xa ma` kho^ng hoc.?? oh, lam` 8th sy? kho^ng ha`? ;-)))))))

co^ng chua' ma`?

;-)))))))))
Viet luu huong

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 26, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Neu trong tuong lai con cua Tong Bi Thu Nong duc Manh, Chu Tich Nguyen minh Triet hay Thu tuong Nguyen tan Dung ma co tai va gioi va duoc Dang va nhan dan tin nhiem thi tro thanh lanh dao, co gi la dau? No surprise at all.
Hay nhin nuoc My, cha la Thuong nghi Si, sau do con duoc lam thuong nghi si. Cha lam Tong Thong, sau do con cung lam Tong Thong. Tren khap the gioi rat nhieu lanh dao tiep noi cha me, chang co gi phai ngac nhien.
Co^ng Chua' co' power kho^ng ?? what a question ?

;-)))))))))
allen

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 26, 2008
 
Viet luu huong wrote:
<quoted text>
Co^ng Chua' co' power kho^ng ?? what a question ?
;-)))))))))
Neu ban la con gai, toi se bau cho ban lam Cong Chua
Viet luu huong

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 26, 2008
 
allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Neu ban la con gai, toi se bau cho ban lam Cong Chua
thanh kieu ? ;-))) if U don't like Co^ng Chua' thi` 1st daughter ? or To^ng? Tho^ng' tie^u? tho*?

;-)))))))) tao love Viet luu huong taido^` more than co^ng chua'? ;-)))))
nguoiDan

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 27, 2008
 
Hi forum,

Ngay 11/9/2001, toa nha “World Trade Center” sup do lam 2,749 nguoi MY bi thiet mang, ca nuoc My de tang ! Bin Laden muon de doa hay tieu diet chinh phu My … nhung cuoi cung nguoi dan My thiet mang va mau chay, nguoi chet ….!!
*** BIN LADEN KHONG CHET, CHINH PHU MY CUNG KHONG VIEC GI, CHI CO NGUOI DAN MY LA DAU THUONG TANG TOC…!!

Hom nay, toi co 1 cau hoi de moi nguoi cung nhau ban luan :“ Cac ban lap ra Forum nay muc dich de lam gi…?“
_ De chui rua, che trach , buoi moc noi xau CSVN…(toi thay dau co ai giam ve Viet Nam chong CSVN dau …? Toan la noi doc khong ha`!! Vi` Quan doi VNCH duoc su ung ho cua nguoi My ma con thua VC nua chi la 1 nhom nguoi song luu vong!)

Hay nham xui duc nguoi Viet Nam lat do che do CSVN ? Neu co chuyen nay xay ra di nua thi nguoi thiet thoi la nhan dan Viet Nam ma thoi ! Mau se chay, nguoi dan se chet …vay ai la nguoi se duoc loi ??

RAT MONG CAC BAN SUY NGHI VA HIEU RA VAN DE NAY , CHUNG TA NEN GOP SUC LAM GIAU CHO BAN THAN, GIUP ICH CHO NGUOI VIET NAM THI HON !!
allen

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 27, 2008
 
CSVN doggy wrote:
http://www.tuoitre.com.vn/Tian yon/Index.aspx?ArticleID=16669 8&ChannelID=91
Check this link you will know more about Dung's daughter
Cac ban chong Cong dung lo xa nhe. Tuong lai Vietnam rat huy hoang, MBA va PhD tu Au My Nhat se chay day pho Hanoi va tpHCM.
Nguyen Cao Ki

Halifax, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Neu ban la con gai, toi se bau cho ban lam Cong Chua
Neu con di me may la con nguoi tao se bau lam Hoang Hau ,nhung dang tiec con me may la cho ma lai thich choi cho ,vi dzay tao goi con me la con di me
tito

Santa Paula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 27, 2008
 
allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Cac ban chong Cong dung lo xa nhe. Tuong lai Vietnam rat huy hoang, MBA va PhD tu Au My Nhat se chay day pho Hanoi va tpHCM.
Allen, MBA, PHA, master, BS, BA chay day duong in VN right now.
what degrees do you need ?
from what University ?
big discount for multiple degrees purchased !
just let me know.
Ho CHi Minh

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thang cha con di me VC nha no danh My cuu nuoc ma cuoi cung roi cung con chay qua My an xin. Con di Viet cong nay co hoc toi bang MBA thi cuoi cung cung chi du tai nang de dieu hanh dong di o Ba Dinh

Since: May 07

Milpitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 27, 2008
 
Ho CHi Minh wrote:
Thang cha con di me VC nha no danh My cuu nuoc ma cuoi cung roi cung con chay qua My an xin. Con di Viet cong nay co hoc toi bang MBA thi cuoi cung cung chi du tai nang de dieu hanh dong di o Ba Dinh
No' noi'
Bac' Ho` noi' phai? mat' 100 nam moi' trong` duoc. nguoi`(giong' cho' muon' thanh nguoi chac' 100 nam...)
Bon. VCs gan` day noi', chi? can` mat' 12 nam lam` mot. be' di?
http://www.rfa.org/vietnamese/programs/Overse...
allen

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 27, 2008
 
Ho CHi Minh wrote:
Thang cha con di me VC nha no danh My cuu nuoc ma cuoi cung roi cung con chay qua My an xin. Con di Viet cong nay co hoc toi bang MBA thi cuoi cung cung chi du tai nang de dieu hanh dong di o Ba Dinh
Dung noi ganh ti nhe! Co ta quan tri 1 company von den 800 trieu do la day. Von cua nguoi My, Phap, Nhat, Duc, Y, HongKong, Singapore day. Thay co ta gioi nen nguoi ta dau tu vao.
Dung co ganh ti nhe!
Ho CHi Minh

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Noi vay ma noi ganh ty a. Tao noi su that tao dang chui cai lu Viet cong ba xao ba lap. Tui no keu gao la danh My cuu nuoc cai con me gi ma bay gio ru nhau chay sang My an xin. Con con di VC cai nay thi co lay bang MBA roi cung chi di lam cong cho ngoai bang nhu may noi chu co hay ho cai con me gi dau. Tao thach no co gioi thi ve VN dep cai dong di o Ba Dinh thi tao moi thay that tai cua no
Con Chot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Please do not be so impolite and insult PM's Daughter. You guys are not doing good thing to VN. You create hatred!
Miss Nguyen Thanh Phuong! Please forgive them! They are uneducated, means, rude people. Again please keep your good work for your future and for VN. disreguard those unwise comments from the anti VNmese groups.

Since: May 07

Milpitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Con Chot wrote:
Please do not be so impolite and insult PM's Daughter. You guys are not doing good thing to VN. You create hatred!
Miss Nguyen Thanh Phuong! Please forgive them! They are uneducated, means, rude people. Again please keep your good work for your future and for VN. disreguard those unwise comments from the anti VNmese groups.
You will be awarded a "licking ass" award from the VC government to a VC pawn, or I might say a squirming parasitic worm in VC shTs...hahaha
tito

Santa Paula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 27, 2008
 
Con Chot wrote:
Please do not be so impolite and insult PM's Daughter. You guys are not doing good thing to VN. You create hatred!
Miss Nguyen Thanh Phuong! Please forgive them! They are uneducated, means, rude people. Again please keep your good work for your future and for VN. disreguard those unwise comments from the anti VNmese groups.
Allen and Con Chot:

MBA, lam kinh te, thi truong tu do, kinh te thi truong. These are all di nguoc lai chu nghia CS.
could you two please point me to or forward to me an official "nghi quyet" or what ever that DCSVN called to justified or Tweaked the official CNCS documents. DCSVN called it.

"kinh te thi truong theo dinh huong XHCN"

I need to learn and I am alway willing to learn.
thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 42
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Vietnam Forum right now

Search the Vietnam Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TAO 4EVER 36TONSCAN'NAT'DAU^`NG U OPIUM NESTLE ... 12 min JKAPNHUCDISAB4CUIMIVANFPT 731
TAO NEW4EVER XE LU CAN'NAT'DAU^`NG U HO^MAT.NHU... 13 min JKAPNHUCDISAB4CUIMIVANFPT 606
PROFESSIONAL ROBBERY CHO' GlA` MAT^' DZAY. MUUU... 16 min JKAPNHUCDISAB4CUIMIVANFPT 51
Vietnam asks US to lift arms ban 18 min JKAPNHUCDISAB4CUIMIVANFPT 54
Vietnam buckles under Chinese pressure 19 min concern 7
Pham Cong Danh, chairman of VNBC, was arrested ... 26 min JKAPNHUCDISAB4CUIMIVANFPT 2
Local industry far from shipshape 28 min JKAPNHUCDISAB4CUIMIVANFPT 2
•••
•••