SaigonTown

United States

#28389 Dec 5, 2010
Phan Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
terrorism is mordern crisis that the whole world is fighting. Freedom and Demmocracy is too ancient. fighting for it won't work any more. Any move anti VN like you make, will be considered as terrorist act. The US don't even have anything to say about it even they really really want to say something. hahahaha!!! coruption is a culture of Asia, VN is included. Nothing can make it go away. The best thing to do is contain it to an acceptable level. VN has been corrupted since the early dawn. Saigon regimes back in the 60s and 70 was the most corrupted. In fact, it's so corrupted that the USA had to pack up and go home. VN now is corrupted too but much much less and that is why the USA is coming back.
What kind of jokes is it ? Is it a word brainwashed from Darwin Hoe's farm. Do you know that VN has been democratic from day one. Without Hoi Nghi Dien Hong, VN already would speaking fluently Chinese and learnt their ancestors are Han People. If south VN is too bad and North VN is so proud of Dien Cao Tri tue ( Meaning most Intelligent of the monkey ) why VCP has to learn to do corruption ( http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/asiapa... ) Is it so funny to see behaviour and thinking of products like you created from half monkey and China milk. LOL

Since: May 07

Milpitas, CA

#28390 Dec 6, 2010
con chau' cho' Ho cun~g hoc. tap. tot' guong cua cho'

http://tintuc.timnhanh.com/phap-luat/phap-din...
SaigonTown wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of jokes is it ? Is it a word brainwashed from Darwin Hoe's farm. Do you know that VN has been democratic from day one. Without Hoi Nghi Dien Hong, VN already would speaking fluently Chinese and learnt their ancestors are Han People. If south VN is too bad and North VN is so proud of Dien Cao Tri tue ( Meaning most Intelligent of the monkey ) why VCP has to learn to do corruption ( http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/asiapa... ) Is it so funny to see behaviour and thinking of products like you created from half monkey and China milk. LOL

Milpitas, CA

#28391 Dec 6, 2010

LinhDinh

Malmö, Sweden

#28392 Dec 6, 2010
dumaHCM wrote:
Hahaha, Vietcong luc nao cung lon mieng keu goi toan the nhan dan, dong bao, tre em Vn hoc theo nam dieu Bac Ho day ket qua la day
Gietnguoi de cuop mot cai mobilphone. Rang hoc nhieu them nua di. Dung la giao duc Ho chi minh, thoi chien thi di khieu chien , thoi binh thi di giet nguoi cuop cua.

Milpitas, CA

#28393 Dec 6, 2010
Hoc tap. guong bac' Ho`
con cac. gi` cu~ng an va` nuo't
tu*` cac mac, lenin, stalin va` mao
den' ta`u sat', dat' dai, nha` cua, va`ng va` dola
uo'ng mau' lo`n va` hu't thuoc la Craven
la` gu cua cho' Ho
http://www.viet-studies.info/kinhte/VNN_hacke...
http://af.reuters.com/article/metalsNews/idAF...
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#28394 Dec 6, 2010
dumaHCM wrote:
Oh, this sounds like the warning I gave to the Vietnamese lady. I told her that her husband SVN guy was into gambling and beyond help.

I warned her to take precaution since he would be capable of anything. Typical SVN, every evil. Best is to exterminate them. Asian people tend to get into gambling. German people don't.

I saw many Vietnamese name in the Poker tournament on the TV. Not once I saw a German name. I am a chess champion and extremely good at games, logic puzzles that involving laying on the table. Any games involving lying, cheating, bluffing, I am very bad. SVN people are suprisingly good at these game. I thought they are good for nothing. LoL.
chaungoan

Renton, WA

#28395 Dec 6, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, this sounds like the warning I gave to the Vietnamese lady. I told her that her husband SVN guy was into gambling and beyond help.
I warned her to take precaution since he would be capable of anything. Typical SVN, every evil. Best is to exterminate them. Asian people tend to get into gambling. German people don't.
I saw many Vietnamese name in the Poker tournament on the TV. Not once I saw a German name. I am a chess champion and extremely good at games, logic puzzles that involving laying on the table. Any games involving lying, cheating, bluffing, I am very bad. SVN people are suprisingly good at these game. I thought they are good for nothing. LoL.
Dung noi dai dong, neu khong phai nguoi Viet ma vao day de thao luan thi rang hoc tieng Viet va doc cuon ""Nguc trung nhat ky" cua Ho chi Minh.
FIRREA

Brentwood, CA

#28396 Dec 6, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Duma HCM, hieu khong? lol
NVN777

Reseda, CA

#28397 Dec 8, 2010
FIRREA wrote:
<quoted text>
Duma HCM, hieu khong? lol
When CIA told VNCH army guys to kill one of their own president ( Ngo Dinh Diem ), the VNCH generals replied to CIA how many bullets you want in Diem ?
LOL
NVN777

Reseda, CA

#28398 Dec 8, 2010
FIRREA wrote:
<quoted text>
My gov't doesn't cheat with me. lol
And we won't be including it in "the culture of America." lol
Embarrassed! So please, stop bringing all of Asia to your level.
LOL LOL LOL Somebody stop me from laughing. I finally realized that I have been talking to a monkey all these time. LOL LOL LOL
LinhDinh

Malmö, Sweden

#28400 Dec 8, 2010
NVN777 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL LOL LOL Somebody stop me from laughing. I finally realized that I have been talking to a monkey all these time. LOL LOL LOL
The monkeys Vietcong lived in Truong son forest for 10 year 1965-1975 they ate bananas and used leaves to wise their ass. Drack urin to survice and carried ak45 to kill people in south Vn. Common you knew that
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#28401 Dec 8, 2010
LinhDinh wrote:
<quoted text>
The monkeys Vietcong lived in Truong son forest for 10 year 1965-1975 they ate bananas and used leaves to wise their ass. Drack urin to survice and carried ak45 to kill people in south Vn. Common you knew that
Non-sense, you keep labeling the people that defeated you as monkeys. What makes of you then?

That's an extreme difficult position the VNCH are in now. They lost. The enemies are much stronger and smarter then they are. They had little resource. They had no courage to fight. Their ally dumped them. They got no friends.

All they have is the internet to vent out their anger. When asked why they are angry, they kept giving the false reason. They could not let off the chest the real reason "Ok, I am dumb and useless but I still want to rule Vietnam. I wanna ruuuuuuule. Let me ruuuuuule."
SaigonTown

Santa Clara, CA

#28402 Dec 8, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Non-sense, you keep labeling the people that defeated you as monkeys. What makes of you then?
That's an extreme difficult position the VNCH are in now. They lost. The enemies are much stronger and smarter then they are. They had little resource. They had no courage to fight. Their ally dumped them. They got no friends.
All they have is the internet to vent out their anger. When asked why they are angry, they kept giving the false reason. They could not let off the chest the real reason "Ok, I am dumb and useless but I still want to rule Vietnam. I wanna ruuuuuuule. Let me ruuuuuule."
What you rule ??? To be correct, Your Papa China rules Vietnam you are Slave and your brain is shrunk with intentional to have 1/4 digit IQ which is equal or less than Monkey as you are labelled. Now you understand why since you are monkey, Papa China could use you for the benefice of China like selling VN land to China and allowing China to exploit bauxite at the living cost of the real VN people while the monkey like you is employing to cheerleading China ambition. Do you get it ? You are a monkey after all. Reality hurts do you think
hochiminh

Seattle, WA

#28403 Dec 8, 2010
NVN777 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL LOL LOL Somebody stop me from laughing. I finally realized that I have been talking to a monkey all these time. LOL LOL LOL
Three monkeys up side down that your symbol NVN777 look at it again three monkeys!!!!!!!!!! ha ha
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#28404 Dec 8, 2010
SaigonTown wrote:
<quoted text>What you rule ??? To be correct, Your Papa China rules Vietnam you are Slave and your brain is shrunk with intentional to have 1/4 digit IQ which is equal or less than Monkey as you are labelled. Now you understand why since you are monkey, Papa China could use you for the benefice of China like selling VN land to China and allowing China to exploit bauxite at the living cost of the real VN people while the monkey like you is employing to cheerleading China ambition. Do you get it ? You are a monkey after all. Reality hurts do you think
I have nothing to do with the other Chinese. I have a mutation in my Gene. The German American recognized that and lifted me out of the Asian community.

Since I am the only Asian born with photographic memory, I clearly don't belong in the Asian group. I like to belong to the German elites.

In my early teen, my learning rate is often 100x over other Asian actually. What ever an Asian learns in a year, I can read the same materials over 1-2 hours and matched the same knowledge.

My martial art skill and physics also induced my American class mates to call me Bruce Lee.

As I mentioned before, you SVNs can challenge me any subjects 40-50 of them: Physics, Supercomputer, Search Engine...and so on. I already finish reading up Vietnam's history. I bet I know more about Vietnam's history than all of your kind on this forum.
FIRREA

Brentwood, CA

#28405 Dec 8, 2010
NVN777 wrote:
Are you proud of using your VC's passport? They offered me one, but I threw the garbage in the trash. LOL

Yep, my gov't, the US gov't. What is your gov't?
FIRREA

Brentwood, CA

#28406 Dec 8, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
As I mentioned before, you SVNs can challenge me any subjects 40-50 of them: Physics, Supercomputer, Search Engine...and so on. I already finish reading up Vietnam's history. I bet I know more about Vietnam's history than all of your kind on this forum.
The VCP scumbags, one of the most corrupted gov't on Earth. Did you read that?

FREEDOM & DEMOCRACY FOR VIETNAM!!!
FIRREA

Brentwood, CA

#28407 Dec 8, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
In my early teen, my learning rate is often 100x over other Asian actually. What ever an Asian learns in a year, I can read the same materials over 1-2 hours and matched the same knowledge.
"First of all, the current Vietnamese regime is no longer Communist. They are Nationalist. So get that right.
Second of all, they are much, much smarter than me. It's their jobs, they know a lot of secrets, and facts. They are the men (and women) on the jobs, so respect them. They have proven to outwit, outfox big and sophisticate opponents such as France, USA and China. They have crushed other little opponents such as Red Khmers...."
And the "no longer communist" Vietnam COMMUNIST party scumbags are smarter than you. LOL
SaigonTown

Santa Clara, CA

#28408 Dec 8, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing to do with the other Chinese. I have a mutation in my Gene. The German American recognized that and lifted me out of the Asian community.
Since I am the only Asian born with photographic memory, I clearly don't belong in the Asian group. I like to belong to the German elites.
My martial art skill and physics also induced my American class mates to call me Bruce Lee.
Since you learn too well about VN, what is the fundamental thing that makes VN existing today and why VietNam name is still existing today. Go google it and let's see you could get answer it.
FIRREA

Brentwood, CA

#28409 Dec 8, 2010
SaigonTown wrote:
<quoted text> Since you learn too well about VN, what is the fundamental thing that makes VN existing today and why VietNam name is still existing today. Go google it and let's see you could get answer it.
Of course, he learned everything about VN through the "no longer Communist", "much, much smarter than" him, VCP scumbags. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TAO 4EVER 36TONSCAN'NAT'DAU^`NG U OPIUM NESTLE ... (May '14) 1 hr CAPKHUNGLIMDRUDEN... 1,447
TAO NEW 4EVER XE LU CAN'NAT'DAU^`NG U HO^MAT.NH... 2 hr CAPKHUNGLIMDRUDEN... 162
VIET. NOT WEB HoN^` LoN^` VIET TAN UK N.TINH? T... 2 hr CAPKHUNGLIMDRUDEN... 56
CoN ROTTEN ARMPITS GERMAN CAMBOD 3 KIEM^. THU L... 2 hr CAPKHUNGLIMDRUDEN... 165
Ho Chi Minh City: Vietnam's focus on Trans-Paci... 2 hr CAPKHUNGLIMDRUDEN... 9
Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia to expand triangle coop... 4 hr Drgunzet 25
Vietnam censures former chief inspector; seizes... 4 hr SpongeBob 11
More from around the web