Vietnam's Ha Long Bay -- new color, new challenge

May 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Xinhuanet

"I am so surprised at the new face of Ha Long Bay," Nguyen Vu Minh Hang, a young Vietnamese tourist who returned to the bay after four year, told reporter recently in Ha Long Bay, one of Vietnam's most famous tourist destinations.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Just watch, another 10 years, this area will be developed much further. Vietnam will be well off.

By then I think most VNCH/NGUY losers would have died on the wheel chairs. Too bad, they won't be able to witness the wonder of a developed world class tourist area.

Already within months of the selection as the world natural wonder, HaLong bay has witnessed a jump in tourist by 20 percent of the foreign tourists and 100 percent of the domestic tourists.
forget me not

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
Just watch, another 10 years, this area will be developed much further. Vietnam will be well off.
By then I think most VNCH/NGUY losers would have died on the wheel chairs. Too bad, they won't be able to witness the wonder of a developed world class tourist area.
Already within months of the selection as the world natural wonder, HaLong bay has witnessed a jump in tourist by 20 percent of the foreign tourists and 100 percent of the domestic tourists.

YEAH,, IS IT VERY FAMOUS OF HALONG BAY,,. I MUST AGREED WITH THAT,,,.

the most beauty nature ,,i am very much wish to be there more then my holiday time,,.

but luckily for me that i was there before 12 foreigners Tourist was drought inside the Hotel Boat,,.
two years ago,,

HALONG BAY WAS A VERY BRILLIANTLY PLACE TO VISITOR,,.

BUT THEM BACKY ARE TERRIBLE,,THAT IS WHY NO ONCE LIKE TO COME BACK,,.
SpongeBob

Tecumseh, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

forget me not wrote:
<quoted text>.
YEAH,, IS IT VERY FAMOUS OF HALONG BAY,,. I MUST AGREED WITH THAT,,,.
the most beauty nature ,,i am very much wish to be there more then my holiday time,,.
but luckily for me that i was there before 12 foreigners Tourist was drought inside the Hotel Boat,,.
two years ago,,
HALONG BAY WAS A VERY BRILLIANTLY PLACE TO VISITOR,,.
BUT THEM BACKY ARE TERRIBLE,,THAT IS WHY NO ONCE LIKE TO COME BACK,,.
Deo co tien di dzu hi, an bua doi bua no, nam xo nha...ChinhPhu cap ma bay dat bolao. May lam nhu ThienHa ai cung...BEO nhu may ay nhi? Aahahhahahaha!
blackmail the rich

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Deo co tien di dzu hi, an bua doi bua no, nam xo nha...ChinhPhu cap ma bay dat bolao. May lam nhu ThienHa ai cung...BEO nhu may ay nhi? Aahahhahahaha!

not enough foods for you ???

are you going hungered,,?
welfare discontinue to hands out to you ?

if so your hochiminh regime was waiting for you over there,,
they got some foods from foreigner donation-ed there come and get your share,,

Poor China

Clarksville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

As long As VN stays away from China, HALONGBAY will look better....Vietnamese flag should not be copied from China and because CSVN was illiterate 35-40 years ago!
the rop ring on the head

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Poor China wrote:
As long As VN stays away from China, HALONGBAY will look better....Vietnamese flag should not be copied from China and because CSVN was illiterate 35-40 years ago!
as you known,,is it very difficult for Hanoi Government stay away from china,,.
China got money,,.
China supported vietnam before,and China CAN BUY OFF Indochina very easily,,.
if Hanoi vietnam making a wrong move,,CHINA WILL Suffocate them like 1979..
so the only once way for Hanoi Government to cut off the links with china are,changing and reforming their political policy,,.
and need to have a strong nation to standing behind in order to REASSURANCE Hanoi government,,,If the thing went wrong,,.
but is it very difficulty for Hanoi Government that no other Nation willing to trust Hanoi Authority at all,,.
those associated with Hanoi Government ,,.
they are always watching out for a falling bricks,,.
as far as i can see,,.
Vietnam country is unsteady NATION FOUNDATION at all the time,,.
Anonymous

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Times are changing in Unesco World Heritage Halong Bay. Throughout 2011 many new safety procedures were implemented by the local government authorities. These changes applied to around 150 different cruise operators and some efour hundred cruise vessels. Overall, its about building on travel trends to North Vietnam and ensuring Halong Ba is moving with the times halongbaytour.com
Bo Xilai

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Drgunzet wrote:
We China are going to take over the Halong Bay as we did to Paracel

What can Vietnam do ? begging China for mercy as VN always do ?

Where is your sovereignty price ?

NONE !

Hochiminh lickssss ass Mao Zee dong, both kissAssss Stalin ..
TiTeo

Moorabbin, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
Yep, they will be developed further to become free of fisherman ... Vietnam will be well off and what will happen to fisherman ... who cares.
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

TiTeo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, they will be developed further to become free of fisherman ... Vietnam will be well off and what will happen to fisherman ... who cares.
The fishermen will work as tourist guides and hotel services?
TiTeo

Moorabbin, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
The fishermen will work as tourist guides and hotel services?
Yeah, nice plan and development. For 1 tourist there will be ... 10 tourist guides and 10 hotel waiters/waitresses ... waiting to serve. Hooray, win-win situation for every one. Long live Ha Long Bay ...
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

TiTeo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, nice plan and development. For 1 tourist there will be ... 10 tourist guides and 10 hotel waiters/waitresses ... waiting to serve. Hooray, win-win situation for every one. Long live Ha Long Bay ...
I've peaked around, HaLong bay is indeed a world class natural beauty. Overtime, the services and the human resources will improve. The accumulation of wealth and experience will propel this area into a true world class resort.

I've also peaked around the Dubai city, where the Emirate has been trying to build it into a world class tourism. You should see hundreds of billion dollars (from the oil) were poured into that city.

At the end, I don't see how many more hundred of billion of dollars would need to be poured in, no matter what, the Dubai city can never hope to match the cool temperate weather in Halong bay, and can never have the wonderful caves and limestone rocks, the lustrous mountain and the sumptuous offering of the tropical catches, fruits and foods.

That Ha Long bay is going to be a gold mine for a loooooooong time, better than the oil which will run out.
VO DICH LIEM DIT

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

TiTeo wrote:
<quoted text>

HALONG HAS BEEN SOLD TO CHINA ALREADY,,

LONG LIFE HALONG ??THAT MEAN LONG LIFE to CHINA,,,.hi,hi,hi, bacxi bogey eater,

thoi di dua mong tay di,,, tay thi dua luoi thi liem ,,mat thi nhin trom vao hang nguoi ta,,.
the ma cung noi na toi dang tron viet cong,,.
TiTeo

Moorabbin, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>

That Ha Long bay is going to be a gold mine for a loooooooong time, better than the oil which will run out.
Now, there is another plan ... digging gold ... for nong time.
What are you doing ?... I mean what job are you doing ... you are so full of plans. People in Ha Long bay will thank U ... for nong time ...
Nguoi you nuoc day bung

Moorabbin, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

VO DICH LIEM DIT wrote:
<quoted text>,.
HALONG HAS BEEN SOLD TO CHINA ALREADY,,
LONG LIFE HALONG ??THAT MEAN LONG LIFE to CHINA,,,.hi,hi,hi, bacxi bogey eater,
thoi di dua mong tay di,,, tay thi dua luoi thi liem ,,mat thi nhin trom vao hang nguoi ta,,.
the ma cung noi na toi dang tron viet cong,,.
HALONG chua co ban cho china, dang tranh luan gia ca va cach thu tien (visa hay ma't-to*`-ca.t hay nha^n da^n te^.- ma te^. tha^.t)

TB: Toi co noi toi tron viet cong hoi nao ???
VO DICH LIEM DIT

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

TiTeo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, there is another plan ... digging gold ... for nong time.
What are you doing ?... I mean what job are you doing ... you are so full of plans. People in Ha Long bay will thank U ... for nong time ...

flicking toe nail to survival is it sad for those ran away from commie lands,,.

there were no such as NONG TIME,,.THOI DI CHUI MONG TAY DI,,.

THOI DI HUT MOT DIEU XI KE DI,,
HUT ROI TE NGUA chet ,,HUT ROI VE VIETNAM MUA THUOC PHIEN NHET VAO LO DIT DE MANG VE AUSTRA BAN LAI,,HUT BUON,,BAN,,THUOC PHIEN TOA LA MAY THANG CON CHAU CUA BAC XI,,.45--54--75,,

TAY THI DUA,,,MIENG THI PUFF,PUFF,PUFF,,. LUOI THI LIEM,,,MAT THI NHIN TROM,,.

GOOD FUN HA,,LONG LIFE CHINA,,
TiTeo

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

VO DICH LIEM DIT wrote:
<quoted text>,.
flicking toe nail to survival is it sad for those ran away from commie lands,,.
there were no such as NONG TIME,,.THOI DI CHUI MONG TAY DI,,.
THOI DI HUT MOT DIEU XI KE DI,,
HUT ROI TE NGUA chet ,,HUT ROI VE VIETNAM MUA THUOC PHIEN NHET VAO LO DIT DE MANG VE AUSTRA BAN LAI,,HUT BUON,,BAN,,THUOC PHIEN TOA LA MAY THANG CON CHAU CUA BAC XI,,.45--54--75,,
TAY THI DUA,,,MIENG THI PUFF,PUFF,PUFF,,. LUOI THI LIEM,,,MAT THI NHIN TROM,,.
GOOD FUN HA,,LONG LIFE CHINA,,
Puff, Puff, Puff ...
Puff, Puff, Puff ...
Bloody hell, this stuff is from VN... Made in china ... Oops !!!
Dung La Anh Hung vietnam

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Nguoi you nuoc day bung wrote:
<quoted text>
HALONG chua co ban cho china, dang tranh luan gia ca va cach thu tien (visa hay ma't-to*`-ca.t hay nha^n da^n te^.- ma te^. tha^.t)
TB: Toi co noi toi tron viet cong hoi nao ???

hi,hi,hi.

khong tron vietcong,,,thi sang Austra lam gi vay,,,?
di hoc khon ha ?

sau khong muong lai Sach Vo cua Phan Boi Chau ma hoc ?
Sach vo cua Phan Boi Chau,,CON RAT NHIEU,,.

Bo giao duc cua TRUNG CONG trao lai cho Phan Boi Chau DADDY,,VUA DOC SACH,,. VUA PUFFING CHINESE OPIUM,,.

THE MA KHONG NAM,,((LAM))
hi,,hi,,hi,,
Nguoi yeu nuoc day bung

Noble Park, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Dung La Anh Hung vietnam wrote:
<quoted text>..
hi,hi,hi.
khong tron vietcong,,,thi sang Austra lam gi vay,,,?
di hoc khon ha ?
sau khong muong lai Sach Vo cua Phan Boi Chau ma hoc ?
Sach vo cua Phan Boi Chau,,CON RAT NHIEU,,.
Bo giao duc cua TRUNG CONG trao lai cho Phan Boi Chau DADDY,,VUA DOC SACH,,. VUA PUFFING CHINESE OPIUM,,.
THE MA KHONG NAM,,((LAM))
hi,,hi,,hi,,
Lao dong nuoc ngoai ko duoc hay sao ???... Bao nhieu VK ve VN deu tron vietcong ??? Tam bay tam ba ... Nha nuoc xuat khau biet bao nhieu lao dong ra nuoc ngoai ma ko biet hay la sao ? Tam bay tam ba ... Ha Long bay muon la(m ...
Dung La Anh Hung vietnam

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Nguoi yeu nuoc day bung wrote:
<quoted text>
Lao dong nuoc ngoai ko duoc hay sao ???... Bao nhieu VK ve VN deu tron vietcong ??? Tam bay tam ba ... Nha nuoc xuat khau biet bao nhieu lao dong ra nuoc ngoai ma ko biet hay la sao ? Tam bay tam ba ... Ha Long bay muon la(m ...

thay chua,,??
cong viec trong nuoc RAT NHIEU ma khong chiu lam,,ma phai sang nuoc ngoai LAO DONG,,

mai mot ve lai thi se khong con cho o nua,,.
Dang va nha nuoc se cho NGOAI HOA,,NGUOI BONG,,TU TRUNG CONG SANG o va lam viec,,.lay gai viet,,sanh con viet,,.

thi mai mot ve lai vietnam Song chung voi NGUOI BONG,, NGUOI HOA,,TU TRUNG CONG SANG CO DUNG KHONG ?

su that la vay,,,, chu tam bay,,tam ba cai gi ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Vietnam Forum right now

Search the Vietnam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Con Dao recognized as Vietnam's 6th Ramsar site 23 min seeing to believing 7
TAO4EVER XE 36TONSCAN'NAT'DAU^`tg`NG UUK HO^MCU... 26 min GAYBEO4MMOTRANAUIRANTBETP 421
HUMAN HELP CULTURE & NATURE, NOT for THIEVES RE... 28 min GAYBEO4MMOTRANAUIRANTBETP 16
TAO NEW 4EVER XE LU CAN'DAU^`NG U HO^ MAT.NHUC.... 31 min GAYBEO4MMOTRANAUIRANTBETP 60
XE oM^ EC' EC' FAKE MOSLIM TRAN^` THI. NHAN? AN... 33 min GAYBEO4MMOTRANAUIRANTBETP 52
Overseas Vietnamese may have more time to retai... 41 min seeing to believing 21
HANOI: Airbus names component manufacturing par... 1 hr tran 1
•••
•••
•••
•••