su that ve cao gia ho chi minh

Posted in the Vietnam Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of150
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HO CHO MINH DAM TAC

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 31, 2009
 
Vietnam muon nam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 31, 2009
 
HO CHO MINH DAM TAC

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 31, 2009
 
HO CHO MINH DAM TAC wrote:
http://saigonbao.com/su-that-v e-ho-chi-minh-1.htm
Ho cho minh la mot ten ban nuoc, moi nguoi Viet Nam can biet bo mat xao tra cua ten dam tac ho cho minh
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
REALs

Belle River, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 31, 2009
 
HO CHO MINH DAM TAC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho cho minh la mot ten ban nuoc, moi nguoi Viet Nam can biet bo mat xao tra cua ten dam tac ho cho minh
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ask your wife and daughters how good were "Da Den" in sanfranscico?
I'm sure they do know well!
Aahahha! When will you let tourist come in your house in Sanfranscico for a tour of your wife and daughters' CUCHI tunnels, us version?
Aahahaha! Please announce the fee for tourists!
I guess 50 cents EACH for a tour!
Aahahaha!
Tu Do Ngon Luan

Alhambra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 31, 2009
 
Tu Do Dan Chu

Alhambra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 1, 2009
 
Thanh Tung

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 28, 2009
 
Ho' chi minh co' 2 vanh' tai nhu con ac' qui" Vampire" hut' mau' nguoi' va' truyen' di nhung nguoi khac' theo nhung ai chua hut' mau' thi' cu' lan tran' ca khap' dat' nuoc' VN toi' Campuchia nhung Campuchia duoc lien hiep quoc' ngan chan nen khong the hut' mau' duoc.chang nhung hut' mau' ma' con' giet'muon' tiet chung nhan loai. Ho' chi' minh va' dang sat' mau' vo nhan loai lai day bu' cat tao day , hom nay tao ranh de cho bon may' bu' roi' tao nhan chim' duoi' day' bien nhu bao ngan' dang vien cong san Indonesia cho chet' hat
REALs

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 28, 2009
 
Thanh Tung wrote:
Ho' chi minh co' 2 vanh' tai nhu con ac' qui" Vampire" hut' mau' nguoi' va' truyen' di nhung nguoi khac' theo nhung ai chua hut' mau' thi' cu' lan tran' ca khap' dat' nuoc' VN toi' Campuchia nhung Campuchia duoc lien hiep quoc' ngan chan nen khong the hut' mau' duoc.chang nhung hut' mau' ma' con' giet'muon' tiet chung nhan loai. Ho' chi' minh va' dang sat' mau' vo nhan loai lai day bu' cat tao day , hom nay tao ranh de cho bon may' bu' roi' tao nhan chim' duoi' day' bien nhu bao ngan' dang vien cong san Indonesia cho chet' hat
Do not bother questioning yourself if a BIGSHOT has ears or NOT!
Because as a little guy, you CAN NOT TALK DIRECTLY to a BIGSHOT! Using common sense!
Get it, mfker?
Aahahahhahahaha!
Jonh Mc donald

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 28, 2009
 
My experiences where the country following the communist rules,they just make themself wose and wose to the people, hungry,sick,painful and die,but the people who had the powel worked for communist, they all just good and get out to find the way and run to other country, transfer money to that country first then leave behind the hungry sick and painful people, but, they said they take good care of their people, what the hell they talking about,do they know what they saying or they sucking the blood ?. They knew but they don't care about who die and who don't. Everywhere people will hung them on .All the cock sucker communist...
REALs

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 28, 2009
 
Jonh Mc donald wrote:
My experiences where the country following the communist rules,they just make themself wose and wose to the people, hungry,sick,painful and die,but the people who had the powel worked for communist, they all just good and get out to find the way and run to other country, transfer money to that country first then leave behind the hungry sick and painful people, but, they said they take good care of their people, what the hell they talking about,do they know what they saying or they sucking the blood ?. They knew but they don't care about who die and who don't. Everywhere people will hung them on .All the cock sucker communist...
Just join Viettan and be a "Hero".
Do not bullshit! Communist of Vietnam gained the victory through blood and sacrifices.
You want to beat them, you have to do the same and even FAR MORE BETTER!
Bullshitting on computers? Ahahahaha, just make people shitting their pants!
Aahahhhaha!
VC BuCacTau HutMauDan

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 10, 2009
 
Lie'm dit' la` mon' an ua thich' cua Viet Cong, va` cu~ng la` bon phan. cua? be lu? tay sai
.
Son'g liem' dit' va` hen` ha. theo guong cho' Ho` Cong San khon' nan...
.
http://www.rfa.org/vietnamese/in_depth/Vietna...
.
bon. viet cong tay sai dang ia? vao` xac' chet' cac' dong` chi' cho' Hai Quan nam '88, va` binh linh' thuong dan VC chet' banh xac' nam '79
.
o^i chi? vi` vai` dong` dola quan' chung quanh con cac. cua? Tau` phu`..va` ban? chat' cung` loai` cho' nen yeu nhau!
REALs wrote:
<quoted text>
Just join Viettan and be a "Hero".
Do not bullshit! Communist of Vietnam gained the victory through blood and sacrifices.
You want to beat them, you have to do the same and even FAR MORE BETTER!
Bullshitting on computers? Ahahahaha, just make people shitting their pants!
Aahahhhaha!
HoChoMinh Bad Dog

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 14, 2009
 
HO CHO MINH DAM TAC wrote:
http://saigonbao.com/su-that-v e-ho-chi-minh-1.htm
Vang, Ho` la` cho', Viet Cong la` cho' va` dao. duc' bon. nay la` dao duc' con cho'
http://www.nguoi-viet.com/absolutenm/anmviewe...
.
http://www.nguoi-viet.com/absolutenm/anmviewe...
HoAndVC destroy VN

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 14, 2009
 
HO CHO MINH DAM TAC wrote:
http://saigonbao.com/su-that-v e-ho-chi-minh-1.htm
dit. me. may` Ho Cho' Minh
http://www.nguoi-viet.com/absolutenm/anmviewe...
HoAndVC destroy VN

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 14, 2009
 
HoAndVC destroy VN wrote:
<quoted text>dit. me. may` Ho Cho' Minh
http://www.nguoi-viet.com/absolutenm/anmviewe...
du. ma' thang gia` Cong San khon' nan.
http://www.voanews.com/vietnamese/2009-09-14-...
REALs

Bolton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 14, 2009
 
HoAndVC destroy VN wrote:
<quoted text>
du. ma' thang gia` Cong San khon' nan.
http://www.voanews.com/vietnamese/2009-09-14-...
http://www.Bare.com
REALs

Bolton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 14, 2009
 
HoAndVC destroy VN wrote:
<quoted text>
du. ma' thang gia` Cong San khon' nan.
http://www.voanews.com/vietnamese/2009-09-14-...
http://www.Vietporn.com
CS la Cho De

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 15, 2009
 
HO CHO MINH DAM TAC wrote:
http://saigonbao.com/su-that-v e-ho-chi-minh-1.htm
VC con` hen` ho*n la` 1 thang` tay sai cua Tau`
http://www.rfi.fr/actuvi/articles/117/article...
CS la Cho De

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 15, 2009
 
Dun'g vay. ko can` biet' no' cho*i bao gai' va` giet' gai', hay no' sao. lo^`n yeu nhan dan yeu tre? em va` phu. nu~
Thuc te' 60 nam qua da~ qua' ro? rang` va` VN van~ la` 1 dia. nguc va` la` 1 thuoc dia moi' cua? Tau`
Tuy nhien loai` maco^ di? diem' VC co' nhieu` dola an cap' nen van~ tiep' tuc liem' dit' xac' cho' Minh na^`y
http://www.voanews.com/vietnamese/2009-09-14-...

Since: May 07

Milpitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 16, 2009
 
HO CHO MINH DAM TAC wrote:
http://saigonbao.com/su-that-v e-ho-chi-minh-1.htm
Viet Cong van~ dang o*? the' ky 19
http://www.rfi.fr/actuvi/articles/117/article...
vi` VC la` gioi bo`. Cu*' hoi? thang REALs va VACAVILLE san' lai? la` biet'

Since: May 07

Milpitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 16, 2009
 
HO CHO MINH DAM TAC wrote:
http://saigonbao.com/su-that-v e-ho-chi-minh-1.htm
Phai cho 1 dan` cho' hoang tu` xu' Nghe An co' binh Sida du. thang Ho` roi` du. me. thang REALs va Vacaville Viet Cong cho den' chet'

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of150
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Vietnam Forum right now

Search the Vietnam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TAO4EVER XE 36TONSCAN'NAT'DAU^`tg`NG UUK HO^MCU... 25 min HIVBEO4MAGMOTRANAULBLACKP 364
B L A C K S JAPANESE ALWAYS THEFT and MURDER VI... 28 min HIVBEO4MAGMOTRANAULBLACKP 28
TAO XE LU 4EVER 36TONS CAN'NAT'DAU^`NG U SIDA Y... 30 min HIVBEO4MAGMOTRANAULBLACKP 284
TAONEW4EVER XE 36TONSCAN'NAT'DAU^`NG U Ho^MCUT'... 35 min HIVBEO4MAGMOTRANAULBLACKP 442
TAONEW4EVER XE 36TONSCAN'NAT'DAU^`CHACoNNG U AB... 38 min HIVBEO4MAGMOTRANAULBLACKP 489
CHO' DIEN^ NG U CIA DAEGU IRAN TIBET NGUYEN^? T... 40 min HIVBEO4MAGMOTRANAULBLACKP 96
Freedom For Vietnam! (Feb '08) 1 hr Debt Consulting 32,627
•••
•••
•••
•••