Can Snowden Get to Venezuela or Nicaragua for Asylum?

Jul 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KRVN-AM Lexington

The accused NSA leaker has been stuck in the transit area of Moscow's Sheremedevo International Airport for nearly two weeks, with no way to enter Russia, no valid U.S. passport to travel on because the United States revoked it, and no route to safe haven that avoids a U.S. extradition treaty.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jul 6, 2013
Don From Canada

Guelph, Canada

#1 Jul 6, 2013
What do ordinary American Citizens' think,(not the Redneck ones, but the intelligent ones), about what Snowden revealed to them regarding their Government's spying on them and their telephone and internet conversations with their 'Prism', information-gathering system.
Do they side with Snowden for making this information available, or do they agree with the Government when it says, "Don't worry folks, you should be happy that we are protecting you this way, you will thank us for doing this, later".
I'm curious to see how much repression, Americans are willing to stand for.
In any other country around the world, there would be riots in the streets.
Charles

United States

#2 Jul 6, 2013
The above poster holds a full time job as this forum main bullshitter and as a Castro azz sniffer
Don From Canada

Guelph, Canada

#3 Jul 6, 2013
Charles wrote:
The above poster holds a full time job as this forum main bullshitter and as a Castro azz sniffer
From what I see of your comments, Multi-Names, I could NEVER replace your position. Nor would I want to, Dung-pile.
Charles

United States

#4 Jul 6, 2013
Don From Canada wrote:
<quoted text> From what I see of your comments, Multi-Names, I could NEVER replace your position. Nor would I want to, Dung-pile.
umm

Hamilton, Canada

#5 Jul 6, 2013
He left US for these fcuked up countries. Lord have mercy.
felix lopez

Venezuela

#6 Jul 6, 2013
umm wrote:
He left US for these fcuked up countries. Lord have mercy.
well ,well,well,there are some gusanos down in florida área and even in some other states.that there for the joy ride,and all they know is CASTRO this CASTRO that...
El Profesor

United States

#7 Jul 6, 2013
felix lopez wrote:
<quoted text>well ,well,well,there are some gusanos down in florida área and even in some other states.that there for the joy ride,and all they know is CASTRO this CASTRO that...
And Castro this
pic.twitter.com/GZsRzVjfl5
LOL!LOL!LOL!
Don From Canada t

Guelph, Canada

#8 Jul 6, 2013
umm wrote:
He left US for these fuked up countries. Lord have mercy.
If you only had a REMOTE idea of the (impossible to correct), financial shape that the US is heading towards, you would watch your words, my friend. Stocks, Bonds and other commodities are going to be near-worthless, and the interest rates (and taxes), are going to have to go way up, very soon, in order to back up the US dollar.
Your country is being supported by other countries, buying up the US dollar. As the debt goes up, the value of the dollar goes down, because your government keeps printing more and more paper money, with nothing tangible to back it up. As the dollar becomes worth less and less, the foreign buyers will become sellers, and this will add even more pressure to the falling dollar.
It is on a slippery slope, that is so far gone, that it will be next to impossible to correct.
You can thank your government, and all its nefarious, war-mongering, divisions, for spending far more money (on so-called wars, and defeating terrorist nations), than it has raised by the current tax structures, resulting in a huge monetary catastrophy.
Like you mentioned in your post, God, have Mercy.
You'll need it USA. Lots of luck, folks.
El Profesor

United States

#9 Jul 6, 2013
felix lopez wrote:
<quoted text>well ,well,well,there are some gusanos down in florida área and even in some other states.that there for the joy ride,and all they know is CASTRO this CASTRO that...
Los Cubanos les comieron el Q-lo chama.LOL!
LMFAO!

El dueño de Venezuela
pic.twitter.com/GZsRzVjfl5

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venezuela Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chavez Says President Bush Should Resign (Sep '06) Aug 30 dannytome 65
Their men in Caracas: the Cuban expats shoring ... Aug 29 WE JUST DONT CARE 27
Rumsfeld Likens Chavez's Rise to Hitler (Feb '06) Aug 29 Rom2894 8
Photo of the Day - The Cubanization of Venezuel... Aug 29 Rom2894 16
Mt. Calvary Baptist church (New Website) (Jan '14) Aug 28 TaterTot 2
Caracas shaken by quake, no injuries reported Aug 18 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Cuba in 1931 Jul '14 WE JUST DONT CARE 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••