Those who knew Hugo Chavez the boy still support Hugo Chavez the president

Jul 22, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Christian Science Monitor

The residents of the towns where Venezuelan President Hugo ChA vez grew up still speak well of him, and hope for his speedy recovery from cancer.

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated May 1, 2012
The GRIM REAPER

Flemington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

The GRIM REAPER
The Death of Hugo Chavez
Will bring festivities around the free world, and the end of a ruthless castro wannabe!
Poor castro will lose his boyfriend that has contributed so much to his F'n castrism.
May he burn in hell, FOREVER!
The GRIM REAPER
The cancer continues to spread despite the chemo & rad tx. Chavez will be balding soon, then he will be heading down to Hades.
The GRIM REAPER
Will he go to confession? Most likely! Though he has little faith, he has no courage & great fear!
The ruthless coward is dying!
The GRIM REAPER
That Kaposi's Sarcoma is eating his flesh away!
Soon there will not be a Hugo Chavez...he will just be a bad memory!
The GRIM REAPER
The troglodite will be forgotten, his big mouth will be quiet forevermore
----------
fido's boyfriend is dying....fidoneeds new sources of oil..........
cancer can be a good thing...sometimes....
Rambone

Melissa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

Today Iraq, Afghanistan; Tomorrow will be Venezuela, Brasil in Amazona, Argentina, and there will be no end because no one can stop the diabolic empires of United States and England who will come for you, and don't you doubt for a moment, and so is my belief. After I saw on the CBC in Canada, a documentary by Barbara Trent "Panama Deception", and I read how President Bush and the State Department stop a documentary by Oliver Stone about Cuba and President Fidel Castro titled "The Commandant",(both of them American producers) and all the flood of information through the internet, newspapers and television, I come to realize the only way your countries can survive is immediately unite in a military block, acquire and produce nuclear weapons to protect your people, your nations and your borders. Be very well informed the rich don't want to die. If united as a block you become a power to reckon with. If you stay divided you will be swallowed one by one. If nuclear weapons are so bad, how come the United States want more and more and more. Don't have illusions that they will respect any treaties, and a good example is Malvinas, part of the national territory of Argentina. Where a community of nations, the United Nations have voted so many times, and Organization of American States, also voted in April 18, 1982, that this is territory of Argentina, I believe. This shows to you clearly that the law is upheld by a power of nuclear weapons. These organizations are a total world farce in my belief, because no one enforces none of the resolutions. The five members of the Security Council with the power of veto all have nuclear weapons.
Troll Hunter

Newton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

The GRIM REAPER wrote:
The GRIM REAPER
The Death of Hugo Chavez
Will bring festivities around the free world, and the end of a ruthless castro wannabe!
Poor castro will lose his boyfriend that has contributed so much to his F'n castrism.
The GRIM REAPER
The cancer continues to spread despite the chemo & rad tx. Chavez will be balding soon, then he will be heading down to Hades.
The GRIM REAPER
Will he go to confession? Most likely! Though he has little faith, he has no courage & great fear!
The GRIM REAPER
The GRIM REAPER
----------
well said!
dvdabad

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

Rambone wrote:
Today Iraq, Afghanistan; Tomorrow will be Venezuela, Brasil in Amazona, Argentina, and there will be no end because no one can stop the diabolic empires of United States and England who will come for you, and don't you doubt for a moment, and so is my belief. After I saw on the CBC in Canada, a documentary by Barbara Trent "Panama Deception", and I read how President Bush and the State Department stop a documentary by Oliver Stone about Cuba and President Fidel Castro titled "The Commandant",(both of them American producers) and all the flood of information through the internet, newspapers and television, I come to realize the only way your countries can survive is immediately unite in a military block, acquire and produce nuclear weapons to protect your people, your nations and your borders. Be very well informed the rich don't want to die. If united as a block you become a power to reckon with. If you stay divided you will be swallowed one by one. If nuclear weapons are so bad, how come the United States want more and more and more. Don't have illusions that they will respect any treaties, and a good example is Malvinas, part of the national territory of Argentina. Where a community of nations, the United Nations have voted so many times, and Organization of American States, also voted in April 18, 1982, that this is territory of Argentina, I believe. This shows to you clearly that the law is upheld by a power of nuclear weapons. These organizations are a total world farce in my belief, because no one enforces none of the resolutions. The five members of the Security Council with the power of veto all have nuclear weapons.
Sad but true, let see what happened

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

Me inmagino lo feo que debio ser ese indio de nino! Le decian el Titi jejejeje!

“End Communism!”

Since: Jul 08

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

TROLL ALERT! TROLL ALERT!

The kommieNazi m0j0n using one of his numerous avatars is stinking up this thread!

HE REEKS!

“How Powerful was THAT!”

Since: Sep 10

Way....WAY up high!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Judged:

Rambone wrote:
Stewy,The AMERICAN... you always draw a laugh!
Lovin' that TEXAS, USA life!

“How Powerful was THAT!”

Since: Sep 10

Way....WAY up high!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Judged:

Chavez the boy... that sums up the Venezuelan president!
Time for a MAN!
One that doesn't need to be on 10 channels everyday... saying nothing... just talking, because he thinks someone wants to listen to him.
Carol

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Rambone wrote:
Go home and don't comeback, because if Venezuela is sach a great place you should be there.
Gitano

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

The greatest crime that Chavez has inflicted on the Venezuelan people was to allow Cubans in the political framework of Venezuela, they are robbing that country blind just like they have done to Miami-dade.
Gitano

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

The GRIM REAPER wrote:
The GRIM REAPER
The Death of Hugo Chavez
The GRIM REAPER
The GRIM REAPER
The GRIM REAPER
The GRIM REAPER
----------
Cancer is a bad thing like the political cancer that Cubans have been for Miami.
Gitano

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Miami Cuban Political cancer.

"FACTS AND FACES OF CORRUPTION IN MIAMI-DADE COUNTY"

"Unfortunately the corruption in Miami-Dade County has reached an outrageous and shameless level! No doubt, the majority of the people do know that corruption has gone rampant in Miami-Dade County, yet they do not have a clear picture of the gravity and the sources of the corruption"

http://www.floridapublicemployees.com/why-cor...
Little Sal

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Hi
Anyone here into cock fighting?

"Traditional Cuban Cock Fight"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/adawn/5575020132...

My Cuban neighbor who post here as FOOOO often goes to Key West to "cock fight" with other Hispanics but yet he doesn't own a rooster so I am confused .

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

The kommieNazi m0j0n using one of his numerous avatars is stinking up this thread!

HE REEKS!

----------
Johnnyboy

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Rambone wrote:
I feel a certain sympathy for Rambone. Nobody should be that clueless. I will see if I can help him out here.

The good old US of A is going broke. Nobody has to stop us because we are doing ourselves in. We have most of our army and a lot of our military reserves overseas, nothing much has been accomplished, and we just passed 15 trillion in debt. We can not afford the blundering warfare that is already going on, let alone expanding into new areas of occupation.

As for the “rich” not wanting to die (uniting I think he means), Europe is in even worse shape than we are. Militarily, they needed our help to take down that pipsqueak Gaddafi. Meanwhile the European white population is not reproducing, the place is piling full of old geezers who want handouts, and to fill in the demographic need for young people they have imported a lot of Islamics; Islamics that are becoming culturally European. They are headed for a bigger mess than we are.
felix lopez

Venezuela

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Go home and don't comeback, because if Venezuela is sach a great place you should be there.
yeah is a great place and Iam here,venezuela is no cuba like in the 60s,we dont have uncle sam ,but we have cousin,russia,china,corea,and other.look into the news laterly?russia and china are one block and have being doing their home work.like getting ready for just in case uncle sam gets a bit nut in the head,.venezuela is just a shot away boths way
we have the know how to shoot back.big citys small town they are all in the site.yeah IAM here you should be here too...
baer

New Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

felix lopez wrote:
<quoted text>yeah is a great place and Iam here,venezuela is no cuba like in the 60s,we dont have uncle sam ,but we have cousin,russia,china,corea,and other.look into the news laterly?russia and china are one block and have being doing their home work.like getting ready for just in case uncle sam gets a bit nut in the head,.venezuela is just a shot away boths way
we have the know how to shoot back.big citys small town they are all in the site.yeah IAM here you should be here too...
Where others have a brain, you have nothing more then shit
baer

New Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Rambone wrote:
Why don`t you move your Pitifully Ass to Chavez Paradise, No Guts no Glory you Pathetic specimen of Humanity
felix lopez

Venezuela

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

baer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don`t you move your Pitifully Ass to Chavez Paradise, No Guts no Glory you Pathetic specimen of Humanity
viva venezuela mi patria querida ,quien la libero fue mi hermano SIMON BOLIVAR.
no hay cosa mas bonita que sudar x su patria nacida de las cenisas del imperio.quitandonos la bota que nos oprimias.somos una patria grande con mucho por que estar orgulloso,gracias a chavez que nos enseño a amar a nuestra patria.
lamento tu no puedesesprearte de esta manera por que patria no tienes mal pario...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••