Sean Penn Joins Mourners At Hugo Chavez's State Funeral

Mar 8, 2013 Full story: WYTV Youngstown 34

Actor Sean Penn of Haiti Carnival in Cannes during the 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 18, 2012 in Cannes, France.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
edju

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Mar 8, 2013
who cares.. love child of jimmy bumpkin carter. second worst u. s. president.....bring your hammer jimmy. bring your drugs comrade sean....
Michel

Newton, NJ

#2 Mar 9, 2013
sean penn sucks di cks

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 9, 2013
They should make him stay, fit right in, in their no-nothing society...
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#4 Mar 9, 2013
Michel wrote:
sean penn sucks di cks
Another right wing sissy boy with a perverted fascination with gay sex!
edju

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5 Mar 9, 2013
stickaforkin from mobland jersey: it takes one to know one sweetie
well

Hamilton, Canada

#6 Mar 9, 2013
Hope Sean Penn joins Chavez soon.
Fortunate1

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2013
Sean Penn walks the walk and is in the business of helping people. I applaud the selfless work that he has done. He was a friend to Chavez and Chavez spoke more truth in one sentence than Bush spoke during his entire two terms. As a proud American reflecting on old principles, I choose to hold forever onto the saying,'honesty is the best policy'. What say you???
Sam I am

Melbourne, AR

#9 Mar 10, 2013
Bury Penn with him. Put other traitor J Fonda in there too.
Sam I am

Melbourne, AR

#10 Mar 10, 2013
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within.
An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly.
But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely,(obama) his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.
For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men.
He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist.
A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."
ale

United States

#11 Mar 10, 2013
Anybody praising and meeting with enemies of America are traitors
see the light

El Paso, TX

#12 Mar 10, 2013
Fortunate1 wrote:
Sean Penn walks the walk and is in the business of helping people. I applaud the selfless work that he has done. He was a friend to Chavez and Chavez spoke more truth in one sentence than Bush spoke during his entire two terms. As a proud American reflecting on old principles, I choose to hold forever onto the saying,'honesty is the best policy'. What say you???
Idiot is written all over him, but no one pays attention to him he is immaterial.
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#13 Mar 10, 2013
French people are ugly frogs.
Cowards...we surender....we French are Homosexaul LUSERS.

French,ugly dirty Frogs...
Worst nation in Europe....

Dutch expert...
Fortunate1

United States

#14 Mar 10, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot is written all over him, but no one pays attention to him he is immaterial.
Fools like you can suck the liars $hit but I will not! You are all traitors to the old American value system. Go $uck! Too bad you hide behind pen names but you are actually being paid for your propaganda campaign.
Fortunate1

United States

#15 Mar 10, 2013
ale wrote:
Anybody praising and meeting with enemies of America are traitors
Boy, if you ever had to kill a man in war for your country while being shot at then stick that traitor $hit up you a$$. You would pee in your pants like the puppy you are!
Fortunate1

United States

#16 Mar 10, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot is written all over him, but no one pays attention to him he is immaterial.
Oh yeah punk, you noiced what I wrote; unless you don't consider yourself somebody, stupid!
see the light

El Paso, TX

#17 Mar 10, 2013
Fortunate1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fools like you can suck the liars $hit but I will not! You are all traitors to the old American value system. Go $uck! Too bad you hide behind pen names but you are actually being paid for your propaganda campaign.
LOL Your'e Nuts!
see the light

El Paso, TX

#18 Mar 10, 2013
Fortunate1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah punk, you noiced what I wrote; unless you don't consider yourself somebody, stupid!
He's just trying to get noticed by someone and apparently you did.P.S. learn to spell
Fortunate1

Bartlesville, OK

#19 Mar 11, 2013
See the light:

I will stop making typo errors when you learn to correctly apply grammar to your sentence structure. People like you have decided that we must all follow behind the hate train. There are enough of us loyal Americans out there who will never follow this downhill path, NEVER! God is tired of the arrogance emanating from the 'self-appointed superior humans'; at least those who think that they are superior. We are wasting our time targeting 'nobody' types and killing them via drone strikes. How productive! We have super bacteria spreading throughout the US and Canada that kills 50% of those who become infected. Perhaps we should be spending our time and resources to fight this kind of enemy. You rather fight the memory of Chavez and his administration...Who is lost?? Can't you hear God saying to you,'you are too arrogant; too full of yourselves?' Let me see how powerful you really are with a little CRE bacteria.....Submit to God and according to James,' Be ye doers of the word and not just hearers of the word.'
see the light

El Paso, TX

#20 Mar 11, 2013
Fortunate1 wrote:
See the light:
I will stop making typo errors when you learn to correctly apply grammar to your sentence structure. People like you have decided that we must all follow behind the hate train. There are enough of us loyal Americans out there who will never follow this downhill path, NEVER! God is tired of the arrogance emanating from the 'self-appointed superior humans'; at least those who think that they are superior. We are wasting our time targeting 'nobody' types and killing them via drone strikes. How productive! We have super bacteria spreading throughout the US and Canada that kills 50% of those who become infected. Perhaps we should be spending our time and resources to fight this kind of enemy. You rather fight the memory of Chavez and his administration...Who is lost?? Can't you hear God saying to you,'you are too arrogant; too full of yourselves?' Let me see how powerful you really are with a little CRE bacteria.....Submit to God and according to James,' Be ye doers of the word and not just hearers of the word.'
If I make any grammar errors-because Im being lazy dont feel like it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21 Mar 15, 2013
Sean Penn and Dennis Rodman need to be tied to a rocket and sent back to Uranus. Two overrated scumbag traitors. And Jane Fonda needs to be piloting the ship. Sent her traitorous ass back, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venezuela Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Venezuela Gets Bids for All 3 Carabobo Projects (Jan '10) 9 hr Waheed 4
International premium rate numbers Oct 19 Shriparascorporation 1
Argentinean Airlines to start flights to Cuba, ... Oct 10 WE JUST DONT CARE 16
For the Latino Migrants Coming to the USA! Sep '14 Tony 3
Venezuela's Biggest Bill Buys Buck on Black Mar... Sep '14 hovast 1
Study shows secret to gas-free beans (Apr '06) Sep '14 Gofigger 2
Poor working conditions in Venezuela sending Cu... Sep '14 WE JUST DONT CARE 7

Venezuela People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE