Inside the Ring: Russia boosts Cuba ties

Aug 1, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 1,289

The Russian military recently dispatched a guided-missile warship to Cuba as part of what U.S. officials say are growing military, intelligence and economic ties between Moscow and Havana.

Full Story
First Prev
of 65
Next Last
Don from Canada

Newton, NJ

#1 Aug 1, 2013
Next, the Russian Mafia will be there!
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#2 Aug 1, 2013
Great news the Russians should do a deal with Cuba to open a Military base there.
Gordo maRioconson

Newton, NJ

#3 Aug 1, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
Great news the Russians should do a deal with Cuba to open a Military base there.
Do you want WWIII? ARZEHOLE!
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#4 Aug 1, 2013
Gordo maRioconson wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want WWIII? ARZEHOLE!
NO I want a counter balance to US Global arrogance MUPPET!
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#5 Aug 1, 2013
It is a good start for Cuba as it has been ignored and deprived for too long.

Cuba must dedicate all stands properly and accordingly to make its future then.
Don from Canada T

Guelph, Canada

#7 Aug 3, 2013
Gordo maRioconson wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want WWIII? ARZEHOLE!
You don't need to worry about that, my friend. The Russians don't go and attack smaller, defenseless, countries like the USA does. They would take the battle DIRECTLY, to YOU. It would be over in SECONDS. They have equal (OR GREATER) capabilities and know-how, than the USA WAR MACHINE HAS.

What you really have to worry about is China. Several Caribbean and South American countries, have signed a contract with China, to defend them from all-comers'.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it, bud.

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

#9 Aug 4, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
Next, the Russian Mafia will be there!
THE RUSSIANS are still in the 19th century!

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#10 Aug 4, 2013
- Cherokee - wrote:
<quoted text>THE RUSSIANS are still in the 19th century!
Never knew that people in 19th century flew to space. lol.

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

#11 Aug 4, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
Never knew that people in 19th century flew to space. lol.
CG, castro's sponsored G2 agent, be queit!!!!!!!!!!
its fiction, they haven't!

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

#12 Aug 4, 2013
it is just a story, not true

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

#13 Aug 4, 2013
fiction
Avenger

Hamilton, Canada

#14 Aug 4, 2013
Cuba and Russia both have corrupt dictators no surprise.

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#15 Aug 4, 2013
Avenger wrote:
Cuba and Russia both have corrupt dictators no surprise.
crack crack crack parrot Avenger harps on.... when will you write anything worthy to read?
Avenger

Hamilton, Canada

#16 Aug 4, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
crack crack crack parrot Avenger harps on.... when will you write anything worthy to read?
Truth hurts huh? lol

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#17 Aug 4, 2013
Only when it`s truth.
I`m just sorry that you are such a brainless parrot of a man, that`s all.
Avenger

Hamilton, Canada

#19 Aug 4, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
Only when it`s truth.
I`m just sorry that you are such a brainless parrot of a man, that`s all.
Cheer up now give us another one of your Russian anti-west conspiracy theories a little entertainment is always fun.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#20 Aug 4, 2013
Avenger wrote:
Cuba and Russia both have corrupt dictators no surprise.
Wasn't there an Election in Russia?of course there was,guess who won Clown.
Avenger

Hamilton, Canada

#21 Aug 4, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't there an Election in Russia?of course there was,guess who won Clown.
There's no real opposition in Russia everybody knows Ivan.
Tsar Putin will be in power for decades.

Russian politician Boris Nemtsov and commentator Kara-Murza define Putinism in Russia as "a one party system, censorship, a puppet parliament, ending of an independent judiciary, firm centralization of power and finances, and hypertrophied role of special services and bureaucracy.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#23 Aug 4, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no real opposition in Russia everybody knows Ivan.
Tsar Putin will be in power for decades.
Russian politician Boris Nemtsov and commentator Kara-Murza define Putinism in Russia as "a one party system, censorship, a puppet parliament, ending of an independent judiciary, firm centralization of power and finances, and hypertrophied role of special services and bureaucracy.
Of course there was a real Election Idiot,its just that a Western puppet didn't win,thats what all this is about,but why it should bother you who leads Russia is beyond me,also you need to look at Canada looks like Harper rigged yours.
Avenger

Hamilton, Canada

#24 Aug 4, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there was a real Election Idiot,its just that a Western puppet didn't win,thats what all this is about,but why it should bother you who leads Russia is beyond me,also you need to look at Canada looks like Harper rigged yours.
Harper rigged our election? lol
Your a hoot Ivan that's good for a couple of more Russian medals from your boss Tsar Putin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 65
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venezuela Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Venezuela president blasts 'insolent' sanctions... Dec 11 Grubered out 2
FEATURE-Venezuela's poor sour on Maduro as pric... Dec 10 city slicker 1
God Damned Holy Sprit!!!. Dec 6 God worships Sin ... 1
The Lord's Prayer becomes the 'Chavez Prayer' Nov '14 felix lopez 3
Venezuela Gets Bids for All 3 Carabobo Projects (Jan '10) Oct '14 Waheed 4
International premium rate numbers Oct '14 Shriparascorporation 1
Argentinean Airlines to start flights to Cuba, ... Oct '14 WE JUST DONT CARE 16
More from around the web