Uzbek man gets more than 15 years for Obama threat

Jul 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Seattle Post-Intelligencer

An Uzbek man who once worked at a shopping mall in Alabama was sentenced Friday to more than 15 years in prison for plotting to kill President Barack Obama .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

You'd think if this idiot ever even walked by a mirror, he'd be compelled to buy a razor and shave that ridiculous beard.
jim

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Such problem could have been avoided to start with. Despite the fact muslims always dream of taking over or converting, what they term "the infidels" under the threat of their sward, yet it is that this country is letting come in all kind of muslims and islamist, who have become a threat. I guess, this what one call home grown terrorist. This Uzbek is a prime example. For sure, we will hear more of these Islamist trying to us harm
jim

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

jim wrote:
Such problem could have been avoided to start with. Despite the fact muslims always dream of taking over or converting, what they term "the infidels" under the threat of their sward, yet it is that this country is letting come in all kind of muslims and islamist, who have become a threat. I guess, this what one call home grown terrorist. This Uzbek is a prime example. For sure, we will hear more of these Islamist trying to us harm
then why don't you expel pesky muslims from your country? betcha, you didn't even try.
Albanese

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

if i have authority i would, all of them but, to lucky for them "I DO NOT"
Ninja Bama

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Beezelbub swatted right out of the Air.. I hear they have a lot of nasy flies in Alabama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Uzbekistan Discussions

Search the Uzbekistan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
about OVIR visa (Jul '09) Jul 9 Noza 92
Uzbek Girls Jul 8 firas 2
Uzbekistan the worst country to visit (Jun '06) Jul 3 Doesnt matter 860
China to build new Silk Road rail link to Pakistan Jul 1 NITiN 1
marry uzbek girle (Feb '07) Jun 17 Look wife 866
Attention: Female Uzbek University Students May '14 Benefactor 1
Ethnic Uzbek refugees in the southern Kyrgyzsta... (Jun '10) May '14 Romk 44
•••
•••