|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Indians poo all over the streets in UK.
I had to wear jack boots to walk through all the turds that are laying on the London steets.
Krypteia

Waterlooville, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Equality--- wrote:
<quoted text> I most certainly am not a Moron, and I am not a little man.
I wish I feckin was a little man, unfortunately I am 21 stone, and have always been big-boned and naturally muscular..
Hey, what the heck, I am happy and contented that is the main thing, I hope you can say the same, as I detect a little anger, from you.
I seem to have that affect on people whenever I tell them the brutal truth, they simply have not gotten the spiritual tools to handle it. Life is too feckin short for that auld carry on, let it all goe pal...LOL
Good night and God Bless...
Hark at Herclules here,big boned my arse,the brutal truth is your a typical left winger nutter that calls averyone racist or right wingers if they don't fit into your anti English bigoted mind set your the racist and a fascist left wing freak,now throw your rattle out the pram again and get yourself another burger lard arse.See very easy to generalise and throw accusations about..
what the hell

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

O no people, filling jobs that are advertised for people... Its the end of the world.... O no people moving from over seas, OMG people moving freely around the world.....
Epetition41492

Ellon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Equality--- wrote:
In reply to "Rios" post that many white British people are in fact Irish. These below celebritys, are the children and grandchildren, of Irish Catholic immigrants to Britain.
Small example..
Anthony Partlin..(ANT)parents Irish.
Declan Donnelly..(DEC)parents Irish.
Jimmy Carr..parents Irish.
Kathy Burke..parents Irish.
Catherine Tate..parents Irish.
Pauline Quirke..parents Irish.
Linda Robson..parents Irish.
Shane Richie..(ALFIE)parents Irish.
Shona Mc Garrity..(WHITNEY)parents Irish.
Micheal Barrymore..parents Irish.
Ed Sheerin..parents Irish.
Boy George..parents Irish.
Johnny Rotten..parents Irish.
Sean Connery..Father Irish.
Billy Connolly..Father Irish.
Mickey Flanagan..parents Irish.
Margie Clarke..parents Irish.
Paul O, Grady..parents Irish.
Paddy Mc Guinness..parents Irish.
Peter Kay..mother Irish, unsure of Father.
Frankie Boyle..parents Irish
Terry Christian..parents Irish
Bradley Walsh..parents Irish
Steve Coogan..parents Irish
Caroline Ahern..parents Irish
Brian Conley..parents Irish
Des O, Connor..parents Irish
Tom O, Connor..parents Irish
Piers Morgan..parents Irish
Colleen Nolan..parents Irish
Stephen Mulhern..parents Irish
Dermot O,leary..parents Irish
Neil Morrisey..parents Irish
Noel Gallagher..parents Irish
Liam Gallagher..parents Irish
David Bowie..parents Irish
Chris Rea..Father Irish.
Daniel-day-lewis..Mother Irish
Judi Dench..Mother Irish
Wayne Rooney..Grandparents Irish
Peirce Brosnan..parents Irish
Gerald Butler..parents Irish
Susan Boyle..parents Irish
Paddys every-where, LOL powerful bro!!!!
E-petition41492N O

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Timmy Mullet wrote:
Signed.
Let us block all uk residents from entering other countries, then hear the ear splitting almighty OUTCRY of unfairness and undemocratic processes and fascism at work..

As part of the European union we need to accept the rules and regulations, and not just pick and choose. We are being seen worldwide as whiners and dissenters.
Is this our colonialised arrogance seeping through?
rio

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

E-petition41492NO wrote:
<quoted text>Let us block all uk residents from entering other countries, then hear the ear splitting almighty OUTCRY of unfairness and undemocratic processes and fascism at work..
As part of the European union we need to accept the rules and regulations, and not just pick and choose. We are being seen worldwide as whiners and dissenters.
Is this our colonialised arrogance seeping through?
Very true.

Only losers fear competition.
Fred Elliott

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true.
Only losers fear competition.
Eeee. You haven't read thread properly, I said you haven't read the thread properly. Eeee. Our Ashley.
Equality---

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Matelot wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you will find that your bones are normal sized, Dinosaurs were "big boned", you are just fat - Salad Dodger.
And I stand by my earlier post - you potato eater - your opinion is not relevant on this thread as it affects the British and we established you are a Johnny Foreigner, your opinions are nill and void on this topic.
The Equality is back to haunt all youse right wingers. I hope youse all, have been behaving yourselves, in my absence. lol.
I live in the occupied British six counties, of a 32 county island called Ireland. I have no problems accepting that I am not British, so fair play. However this forum and all threads, are open to all users, so I will not be dictated to, on how I should or should not partake my opinions and views to this forum, if you do not like it, could you please feck off and clean the feckin oven or something more mundane.
I can see that my weigh has caused youse all much humour.
I see that numerous childish playground insults, on the issue of my weigh are being directed at me within your reply posts. Of course this does not surprise me, as similar to any playground bully, any character or physical weakness, shown by there playground victim or victims, will be ceased onto with much relise, by any school bully or any bully for that matter.
However there is a difference, as youse have picked on the wrong guy, I will always face up to Bullies. Whilst also, your childish insults about my weigh cause me great sarcastic humor with ample smirkness added. So keep it up lads, I will present the best fat joke award to the best joker-poster, very soon children. lol.
Great to be back to tell youse all some home but also brutal truths......LOL.
Equality---

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Hark at Herclules here,big boned my arse,the brutal truth is your a typical left winger nutter that calls averyone racist or right wingers if they don't fit into your anti English bigoted mind set your the racist and a fascist left wing freak,now throw your rattle out the pram again and get yourself another burger lard arse.See very easy to generalise and throw accusations about..
Oh! krypteia, you are very confused pal.
I have no rascist views towards decent, working class, non-rascist down to earth English people. These great open-minded people thank God, far out-number many times over, the closed minded english right winger, who all live, in a right wing deluded close minded rascist bubble, similar to yourself.
This is another accusation I have heard many times by right wingers, on this forum who refuse or cannot accept the brutal truth. They will make wrongful accusations, of rascism aganist myself or any-one who disagrees with youse right wingers.

Can you please give me the post number, where I have made rascist comments, aganist decent, working class, non-rascist down to earth English people. If you can I will never return to this forum, I would be to ashamed of myself to do so.

Get myself another burger lard arse??????? Why would I get another one, I already have a very large fat arse.
Two arses, very strange and weird comment???????

I hate feckin salads, grass food and leaves are for animals to enjoy.
I love all food, apart from this salad crap. I am in my late 60s, and I have never felt better, and have recently been given a clean bill of health by my Doctor, so I must be doing something correct. I think the secret, is a varied diet of spuds vegatables and fish and meat mixed with an active lifestyle. I walk 3 miles every day.
I avoid the heart damaging fats, caused by the cooking processes also my beautifulooo wive and my many children and grandchildren and great grandchild on a daily basis.
Recently numerous people from my community, that I have been previously aquainted with, were to pass suddenly, from heart disease etc. Some of these unfortunates were only in there mid-40s, 50s, which was to make there sudden deaths all the more poignant and sad. However all of these poor people, were actually thin or of medium build. Maybe there is a medical reasoning there, for there sudden passing, due to there weigh, who knows???
Equality---

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

who eat all the pies wrote:
<quoted text>
Night you chubby lard arse, try not to roll over on the misses, eh.
She is still very much alive, you will be glad to know, considering we both have shared the same bed for over 40 years. Most woman prefer a man with a bit of meat on him, as they enjoy the masculine cuddle, whilst skinny men or medium built men, do not provide them with the same secure feeling.
How does your boyfriend feel pal, about your weigh and the possibly of sticking your bony or medium elbows into his sleeping body? Not very nice or cuddly for him pal.

LOL.
Equality---

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

I can read wrote:
Wow. Now he thinks he can talk to god.
Hi, "I can feckin, feckin, read, why does no fecker, ever feckin beleive me" have you missed me pal.

Yes I pray to a power greater than me, on a daily basis, billions of people do likewise, whats your point?
Do you not beleive in a GOD?
If you do not, can you prove and say why not, or is this to much for your overtaxed brain to cope with, as all you seem to do on this forum is chase after posters, seeking to correct them so that you can satisfy, your insecure ego, whilst adding feck all else to the many threads on this forum.
Equality---

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the church, people who talk directly to god are known as prophets and there hasn't been one for over 2,000 years.
Why don't you just claim to be the second coming and get it over with?
Funny that, as all churches encourage there followers, to pray and talk to a GOD, every day through prayer or just a conversation and have done so, for more than 2000 years.

Feck do not tell the wive that, just two comings, life in the old fat dog yet.......LOL.
We are mere human beings pal, our arrogance and superiority over all Gods creatures has destroyed this once beautiful and plentiful planet.
God does not cause evil, evil is created by mans desires, greed, selfishness, blame, non-forgiveness, ego, and most of all his or hers inhumanity towards his or her fellow man, woman, child, and baby.
I have experianced too many powerful, spiritual happenings, in my long life, through the power of prayer and communication to an all powerful,loving and forgiving GOD. Whether you beleive me or not is irrelavant to me.
God once said of his beleivers, you will be laughed at and scorned or even physically hurt for your faithful belief in me, however the last laugh will belong to you, when you enter a spiritual enternal kingdom of peace and contentment which is way beyond the most intelligent human imagination.

We are all mere human beings, pal. We should never forget that if we did not forget, this world will be a far better place, for us all.
rio

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

I don't see the point of this e-petition 41492, and I think it is absolutely stupid.

Britain is an European Union member country that supported Bulgaria and Romania's applications to join the union.
That implies freedom of movement for people inside the Union.
Britain is legally bound to honour its undertaking as a signatory of the Maestrich treaty.
Nothing this petition can do about it.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Equality--- wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, "I can feckin, feckin, read, why does no fecker, ever feckin beleive me" have you missed me pal.
Yes I pray to a power greater than me, on a daily basis, billions of people do likewise, whats your point?
Do you not beleive in a GOD?
If you do not, can you prove and say why not, or is this to much for your overtaxed brain to cope with, as all you seem to do on this forum is chase after posters, seeking to correct them so that you can satisfy, your insecure ego, whilst adding feck all else to the many threads on this forum.
Since you insist:

1) Christian beliefs say your god created the universe.

Therefore god is not part of the universe.

If he isn't part of the universe then he has no place in existence.

2) Christian beliefs say the universe is only 6,000 year old. Numerous scientific experiments prove this to be a lie.

3) Science has proven to us that 2 people do not have enough genetic diversity between them to propagate the species, adam and eve couldn't be the origin of our species.

4) Various types of proto humans have been discovered, disproving the bible version of our origins.

5) The earth isn't the center of the universe like the bible says and we've known that since gallileo.

6) There isn't enough water on planet earth for a flood to cover the entire world. Noah is a proven lie.

So I just answered off the top of my head and proved 6 times that the christian faith is based on lies and your god doesn't exist.

I already know your response however and we can just add this to the long list of subjects that you are willfully ignorant about.
Fred Elliott

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

rio wrote:
I don't see the point of this e-petition 41492, and I think it is absolutely stupid.
Britain is an European Union member country that supported Bulgaria and Romania's applications to join the union.
That implies freedom of movement for people inside the Union.
Britain is legally bound to honour its undertaking as a signatory of the Maestrich treaty.
Nothing this petition can do about it.
Don't lie, I said don't you bloddy lie. You do see the point, I said you do see the point.

Eeee. Our Ashley.
rio

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you insist:
1) Christian beliefs say your god created the universe.
Therefore god is not part of the universe.
If he isn't part of the universe then he has no place in existence.
2) Christian beliefs say the universe is only 6,000 year old. Numerous scientific experiments prove this to be a lie.
3) Science has proven to us that 2 people do not have enough genetic diversity between them to propagate the species, adam and eve couldn't be the origin of our species.
4) Various types of proto humans have been discovered, disproving the bible version of our origins.
5) The earth isn't the center of the universe like the bible says and we've known that since gallileo.
6) There isn't enough water on planet earth for a flood to cover the entire world. Noah is a proven lie.
So I just answered off the top of my head and proved 6 times that the christian faith is based on lies and your god doesn't exist.
I already know your response however and we can just add this to the long list of subjects that you are willfully ignorant about.
Most people, including many Christians have understood that the Bible is only a book of allegories and paraboles, not to be taken to the letter. It's just like any ancient book.
So you have proven nothing.

People in ancient times couldn't explain nature dark forces like floods, huricanes, droughts, etc... so gave them a divine explanation. Now we know, so what? Are we wiser? I don't think so. We still cannot fight those, with all our science and technology. There is still plenty that we don't know about, and cannot resolve.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people, including many Christians have understood that the Bible is only a book of allegories and paraboles, not to be taken to the letter. It's just like any ancient book.
People in ancient times couldn't explain nature dark forces like floods, huricanes, droughts, etc... so gave them a divine explanation. Now we know, so what? Are we wiser? I don't think so. We still cannot fight those, with all our science and technology. There is still plenty that we don't know about, and cannot resolve.
You're claiming the fact religion is just made up by people somehow counteracts proof that it's all lies?

It can't be a lie because it's obviously a lie?

So by the same logic, that wasn't a really dumb post you just made, right?

“FECK ARF!”

Since: Aug 09

Craggy Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
FECK ARF
Fred Elliott

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
What the bloddy 'eck are you monging on about, I said what the bloddy 'eck are you monging on about?

Eeeee.
Equality---

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Father Jack wrote:
<quoted text>FECK ARF
LOL, feck arf yourself father jack. There is a bottle behind the settee go and get feckin pissed!!!
Father jack I think you are a right feckin winger, you have the same angry persona, and huge feckin chip on your shoulder. Plus another huge commonality with you and extreme right wingers, youse are both fond of cheap alcohol, otherwise known as the devils buttermilk.

Bad priest!!! LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the United Kingdom Forum right now

Search the United Kingdom Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sikh priest in Birmingham targeted over mixed m... (Jul '07) 1 min boytol fackistani 169
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 4 min Federico 1,449
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 7 min Joe 10,629
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 55 min tom 4,177
Couple dedicate 20 years to close encounters of... 1 hr Sigh Nope Fairy Tale 1
remember how Rio al-Ronan said that -----------... 2 hr latest islamic news 1
invite only forum ? 2 hr Rooningtons 41
skype sex 14 hr rocky 281
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••