Britain 'a magnet for immigrants'

Full story: Burton Mail

Britain has created "a magnet for illegal immigrants" which attracts t housands across the Channel from Calais, the French port's immigration chief has said.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

It seems that France is still sending their illegal immigrants through the Chunnel.
Bazz

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

SirPrize wrote:
It seems that France is still sending their illegal immigrants through the Chunnel.
Lets be honest the French have not caused this problem its the UK because we are stupid enough to give Free money to every stray who makes its way here
Stop all free money stop free health care stop free housing and if they become robbers thieves and undesirables they DO NOT have the right to a family life you boot them out
Then no one will have this problem We are a soft touch All citizens in the UK must vote to stop europe turning our country into a dustbin
Lucy with diamonds

Richmond, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

James wrote:
Labour deliberately allowed uncontrolled mass immigration after 1997 so the Conservatives would never be able to win an election ever again.
And very cleverly they arranged it for the rest of Europe and the western world too, amazing.
rio

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

On the whole, I rather like migrants. The are beneficial to Britain.

They bring new blood, new skills and new incentive to the country.

But then, I am a liberal, not a narrow-minded "patriot".

I don't wish my country to become an anti-migrant fortress, but rather see borders come down..
rio

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Abrasive Beast wrote:
agreed.
have enjoyed your forthright views on these blogs
Abrasive Beast approving of rock white!!

What a surprise: it's the same person, also known as Jason Norris, Humberman99, etc, etc...
James

Margate, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Lucy with diamonds wrote:
<quoted text> And very cleverly they arranged it for the rest of Europe and the western world too, amazing.
Other western countries like Australia have not had the mass immigration that Labour deliberately inflicted on the UK after 1997.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Quit feeding the filthy monkeys. They are lazy, disgusting parasites.
Muslims are not even human.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Muslims living in Western nations should be rounded up and put in forced labor camps. No more non-western immigrants should be allowed to enter our nations.
Dubbadub

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

James wrote:
<quoted text>
Other western countries like Australia have not had the mass immigration that Labour deliberately inflicted on the UK after 1997.
27% of Australia's population are foreign born immigrants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

rio wrote:
On the whole, I rather like migrants. The are beneficial to Britain.
They bring new blood, new skills and new incentive to the country.
But then, I am a liberal, not a narrow-minded "patriot".
I don't wish my country to become an anti-migrant fortress, but rather see borders come down..
Cow Dung you are!

You only want the immigrants here because they will willingly work 5am to 11pm Monday to Sunday for below the minimum wage and can be ripped off by the likes of you for extortionate rents while living 5 to a room in one of your squalid houses in Sydenham.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
Muslims living in Western nations should be rounded up and put in forced labor camps. No more non-western immigrants should be allowed to enter our nations.
Send the gypsies and other foreign thieving scum back too.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Bazz wrote:
<quoted text>Lets be honest the French have not caused this problem its the UK because we are stupid enough to give Free money to every stray who makes its way here
Stop all free money stop free health care stop free housing and if they become robbers thieves and undesirables they DO NOT have the right to a family life you boot them out
Then no one will have this problem We are a soft touch All citizens in the UK must vote to stop europe turning our country into a dustbin
Parasites sways find the jugular to feast on.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Bazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Might be true but non of the regular parties will ever get my vote again
Its UKIP now and i think the main parties are rightly worried they had done wrong by not being strong enough and allowing Europe to run our country
I have no problem with immigrants with skills we need but i just dont know how we will be able to accomadate the romanians in january?
Just because a previous government made a hash of it doesn't mean we just accept it If the politicians don't know what to do put it to public referendum
The key to all this is the 'Human rights' law which is being abused by politicians.

We SHOULD have no problem with immigrants, if they bring something into the country.

But most are unskilled and become unemployed, and some can't even speak English!

But worst of all the majority (mostly Muslims) do not accept our way of life, they object to Christmas trees, people wearing crosses, etc.

But when this is supported as is very often the case, we lose OUR Human rights in our own bloody country!

If they are unemployed, can't speak English and most of all do not accept our ways they should be p!ssed off back to where they came from.

Non of the regular parties will ever get my vote again either....
rio

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
You only want the immigrants here because they will willingly work 5am to 11pm Monday to Sunday for below the minimum wage and can be ripped off by the likes of you for extortionate rents while living 5 to a room in one of your squalid houses in Sydenham.
You are talking about a tiny proportion of migrants who join the unskilled, uneducated Brits on the dole queue.

Most migrants get jobs, and many even come with the skills and qualifications our country needs.

Just look at the staff in hospitals, for example; most are migrants.
buzzer

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking about a tiny proportion of migrants who join the unskilled, uneducated Brits on the dole queue.
Most migrants get jobs, and many even come with the skills and qualifications our country needs.
Did we mention draining the third-world of their doctors, engineers, scientist and others who might contribute to THEIR societies, making their horrendous poverty even more achingly horrible?

Liberals live in a fantasy world in which there are no consequences for their actions.
James

Folkestone, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
27% of Australia's population are foreign born immigrants.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...
They had a left-wing government from 2007 to this year.

So glad Home Rule never happened!
James

Folkestone, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad Labour's mass immigration has destroyed the NHS!
Judenschwule

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
Why don't you get out of the modern world as well, Judenscheisse.

“GM Dead, al qaeda alive”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Panetta had said earlier in his testimony that President Obama had told him and Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, in a 5:00 p.m. meeting that day to do whatever they could to protect the Americans in Benghazi. But after that half-hour-long meeting, Obama never talked to Panetta and Dempsey again on Sept. 11--although the attacks in Benghazi did not finally stop until about six hours after their meeting ended. Although Secretary of State Clinton did not talk to Defense Secretary Panetta during the Benghazi terror attacks, she did put out a public statement during the 10:00 p.m. hour Washington, D.C. time linking the attacks to "inflammatory material posted on the Internet." The State Department released that statement by Clinton before Woods and Doherty were killed in Benghazi.- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/clinton-and-p...
rio

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

buzzer wrote:
<quoted text>
Did we mention draining the third-world of their doctors, engineers, scientist and others who might contribute to THEIR societies, making their horrendous poverty even more achingly horrible?
This is in fact what 's happening.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the United Kingdom Forum right now

Search the United Kingdom Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 5 min add me 2BA6F6B6 4,246
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 6 min ashton 10,732
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 34 min who cares 1,508
Are South Asians a cancer on Great Britain? 34 min Django 2
British Arrogance (Nov '09) 52 min Redneck 56
rocker/Goth/metal head/emo/scene bbm pin swap (Jan '14) 1 hr taShiii 93
Scotland has the power to dismantle a 300-year ... 1 hr wee jimmy Krankie 14
skype sex 4 hr mmmm 288
•••