Britain 'a magnet for immigrants'

Full story: Burton Mail 109
Britain has created "a magnet for illegal immigrants" which attracts t housands across the Channel from Calais, the French port's immigration chief has said. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 16, 2013
I guess more or less we freely can say Britain is f@#ked.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 16, 2013
just a guy i knew wrote:
I guess more or less we freely can say Britain is f@#ked.
Yep. Just like us.
thor

Perth, Australia

#3 Dec 16, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Just like us.
and us in Aus

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#6 Dec 17, 2013
I've given up personally.

Let the bar stewards come, we're done now.
Jim Shortz

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Dec 17, 2013
liberals need their skulls crushed...they ruin everything
dont ask N dont tell

Da Nang, Vietnam

#9 Dec 17, 2013
Bonjour UQueen!! ;-00h,

Fox host sign,

Brit Hume;)
dont ask N dont tell

Da Nang, Vietnam

#10 Dec 17, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
I've given up personally.
Let the bar stewards come, we're done now.
supersonic boom concord was broken;) thx Airbus French A350 more carry!!;-00
dont ask N dont tell

Da Nang, Vietnam

#11 Dec 17, 2013
Jack Schitt wrote:
Can't wait to see Britains crime rates in a few years. They have been seadly rising, especially knife attacks.
i think Nelsun Mandelay2rest NOW!! thank kiev the UQueen;-00

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#12 Dec 17, 2013
I would have thought all that muslim fundamentalism in the Mideast and Africa would spur economic growth. lol

The only industry that's doing well is weaponry.

The prosthetic limb industry is also doing a brisk business. It will rival Vietnam's someday.
read my lips

Da Nang, Vietnam

#13 Dec 17, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
I would have thought all that muslim fundamentalism in the Mideast and Africa would spur economic growth. lol
The only industry that's doing well is weaponry.
The prosthetic limb industry is also doing a brisk business. It will rival Vietnam's someday.
U is guessing again;) lik wearing Guess jean thongy?!!;-000h, just kidding;)~

Senate Motto E. Pluribusiness Unum# is so yesterday song!!;)
The Beatles-Yesterday Lyrics .

saying after MiAme!!( knee-how-ma ) or liked Kerry- sin chao cac ban!! do U knew he got a accent liked Hyundai Mottor

United Senator of Amanda by Kerry Condor-----> E. Pluricarbong Unumbering!! ;-000h, stop been Obamad ok!!;-00
James

Gravesend, UK

#15 Dec 17, 2013
Labour deliberately allowed uncontrolled mass immigration after 1997 so the Conservatives would never be able to win an election ever again.
Bazz

London, UK

#16 Dec 17, 2013
James wrote:
Labour deliberately allowed uncontrolled mass immigration after 1997 so the Conservatives would never be able to win an election ever again.
Might be true but non of the regular parties will ever get my vote again
Its UKIP now and i think the main parties are rightly worried they had done wrong by not being strong enough and allowing Europe to run our country
I have no problem with immigrants with skills we need but i just dont know how we will be able to accomadate the romanians in january?

Just because a previous government made a hash of it doesn't mean we just accept it If the politicians don't know what to do put it to public referendum
James

Gravesend, UK

#17 Dec 17, 2013
Bazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Might be true but non of the regular parties will ever get my vote again
Its UKIP now and i think the main parties are rightly worried they had done wrong by not being strong enough and allowing Europe to run our country
I have no problem with immigrants with skills we need but i just dont know how we will be able to accomadate the romanians in january?
Just because a previous government made a hash of it doesn't mean we just accept it If the politicians don't know what to do put it to public referendum
Ironically more and more ex-Labour voters are turning to UKIP due to the effect Labour's mass immigration has had on the NHS, schools and local services.
Your Ex

Steamboat Springs, CO

#18 Dec 17, 2013
A nice kebab or a smashing vindaloo after after getting all lashed up at the pub...;)
buzzer

Greeley, CO

#19 Dec 17, 2013
Britain's enemies within are their liberals, who are inviting this foreign invasion and self-destruction through inaction. Our liberals want to do the same thing. For decades we've been importing millions of poor people while our liberals do nothing but cry "Goodness, look at all these poor people. We need more welfare programs!".

Bankruptcy and social chaos will result.
James

Gravesend, UK

#20 Dec 17, 2013
buzzer wrote:
Britain's enemies within are their liberals, who are inviting this foreign invasion and self-destruction through inaction. Our liberals want to do the same thing. For decades we've been importing millions of poor people while our liberals do nothing but cry "Goodness, look at all these poor people. We need more welfare programs!".
Bankruptcy and social chaos will result.
Reagan could not have won California on today's demographics.

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Huntington, NY

#21 Dec 17, 2013

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Huntington, NY

#22 Dec 17, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan could not have won California on today's demographics.
Reagan would be in the TEA party with JFK.
rock white

Blackburn, UK

#23 Dec 17, 2013
yes, all us plebs may be fxxxxx but not the judges, solicitors, barristers, bankers, quango parrots, politicians and the rest.

No Sir, they have bank accounts stuffed full of cash.

And even better, become a euro mp and they do not even allow fraud investigations into themselves.

And to keep the population under control, encourage SADD deviancy, non producers.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24 Dec 17, 2013
agreed.

have enjoyed your forthright views on these blogs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trial of two men charged with murders of Britis... 33 min Prada or Nada 2
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 35 min Lotr 18,781
Rush Limbaugh doesn't like the idea of a Black ... 36 min Prada or Nada 2
Win an Audi A1 1 hr Elgnawi 1
snapchat 2 hr bigr90 2
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 2 hr 29F3346B manchest... 8,084
new uk bbm pins (Jun '14) 3 hr Morgie 59
skype sex (Mar '14) 6 hr jcbangerz 1,163
More from around the web