Loyalists not issuing threats - UPRG

Jun 23, 2009 Full story: Belfast Today 338

THE UDA has not issued threats against the family of Coleraine murder victim Kevin McDaid, loyalists have said.

Full Story
gaz nae fear Scotland

UK

#299 Oct 18, 2013
thetruthwillsetyoufree wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to catch yourself on and open ur eyes to why this whole fight has started. Im from the heights have lived there my whole life and went to loreto so im plenty educated. Brought up a catholic with a protestant father! Even if i was protestant i would still agree with the catholics and remain rebublican! this is our country you can legally try to change it but u never mentally will! i think its a fucking DISGRACE that u put ur dirty flags of intimidation everywhere around this place..ur dirty rats that infest our country! iv said before to protestants..if a country like spain say came over and took over northern ireland, killed ur men and raped ur women would u then speak their language and follow ur rules...never! this is exactly what england have done so why do u question our retaliations! that is exactly what the heights have through no choice of their own retaliate againest u murdering power hungry scum! when 15 year old arron neill died a good friend AND a good boy..his name was placed on top of a bonfire on a tri-colour! this remains to this day the most disgusting thing i have ever heard! take a moment to imagine if this was ur daughter or son. Also no fault of their own which family they were born into! and as for the police they are cowards and biased! i actually feel sorry for u loyalist with ur small minds and life..ur whole being is a sorry excuse! u try to act like ur helping the community by stopping the republicans and only the ignorant community agrees with u as ur the reason why this all fucking started. but needless to say u will meet ur conciquences for all of u in the paramilitaries especially ur beloved queen are MURDERING SCUM OF THE EARTH and u will all rot in hell.
remember 1641 wen all your rebbel scum raped tortured and murdered people just for being ulster scotts and protestant you will never change no wonder theres still peace walls and remember your sins wen you die and have to face your maker that goes to you all ship yous out now ns
Kyle fauls

Belfast, UK

#300 Dec 14, 2013
Weirdos grow up
Computer Nerd

Wishaw, UK

#301 Dec 14, 2013
Kyle fauls wrote:
Weirdos grow up
ICR.......mmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!
fed up Coleraine resident

London, UK

#304 Jan 4, 2014
The wee lads name on the bonfire was disgusting, yes, but the video taken by hoods in which the late arron neil threw a young boy with downs syndrome into the bann and repeatedly punched and attacked him pips it for me.
No jail just bail

Belfast, UK

#305 May 17, 2014
Free as can be the lot of them.. Yehaaa

Since: May 14

UK

#307 May 21, 2014
It be very interesting after the trial is over to hear the actual truth as to what happened,the good people of the Heights and Killowen area both catholic and protestant should stand together to help rid the area from these parasites
ben dover

UK

#308 May 21, 2014
Aww its all a wile pity on the rebel tramps should have stayed in the house
It tony BARTLETT

Londonderry, UK

#309 May 21, 2014
Ricky mailey u we gypo lol learn to spell ya wee rare boy

Since: May 14

UK

#310 May 22, 2014
interesting wrote:

No comment,why not?
THE GAME CHANGER

Culver City, CA

#311 May 23, 2014
I cant believe what I have just heared. It is clear he stabbed his father. Oohhhhh boy oh boy... It seems this has leaked. QUESTIONS
WHY COOPERATE WITH DETECTIVES TO START
WHY WOULD YOUR SOLICITOR CREATE A BIG FUSS LIKE THAT AND STOP THE INTERVIEW AND BRIEF YOU TO SAY NO COMMENT
IF I TRULY BELIEVED MY FATHER WAS A COMMUNITY WORKER AND HAD BEEN MURDERED BY 700 ORANGE MEN I THINK I WOULD WANT TO ASSIST DETECTIVES TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY....THIS IS EXTREMELY STRANGE FOR YOU TO BE HIDING EVIDENCE AND COVERING UP SOMETHING... SO LETS ANALYSE YOUR POLICE INTERVIEWS EVEN FURTHER..MR NEILL OH SORRY I KEEP GETTING MIXED UP WITH YOU PROVIDING THE POLICE WITH THE WRONG NAME..ALSO VERY STRANGE...ANYWAY
YOUR FATHER WALKED BACK UP HOME AND WAS WELL AT THIS STAGE..THEN HE LOOSES ALOT OF BLOOD...IT SEEMS HE HAS SUFFERED A SEVERE STAB WOUND AND IS BLEEDING HEAVILY...
YOUR FINGER PRINTS ARE ON THE KNIFE HANDLE...
YOUR FATHERS BLOOD ON THE OTHER SIDE...
THERE CAN BE ONE AND ONLY ONE CONCLUSION...BUT I WILL LEAVE IT UP TO THE LISTENER...WHO STABBED MR MCDAID WHILE BEING VERY AGITATED AND TELLING POLICE CALL HANDLERS HE WAS GOING TO KILL SOMEONE...OH DEAR...YOUR SECRETS OUT NOW...
IT HIGH TIME YOU WERE LIFTED FOR MURDER. A GENTLEMAN WITH A BAD HEART COULD NEVER HAVE SURVIVED LOOSING THAT AMOUNT OF BLOOD. YOU BROUGHT ON HIS HEART ATTACK BY STABBING HIM OUTSIDE NUMBER 33...
WHY NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO MAN UP AND ACCEPT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!
Bestie

Belfast, UK

#312 May 29, 2014
Jesus would the boys even get time now looks like they won't put that in ur shite pipe john dallat u wee scumbag
Peter Pan

Belfast, UK

#314 May 29, 2014
Dci Ian Magee sing us a wee loyalist song ur a super prod u love Ash Wednesday
Pablo uk

Belfast, UK

#315 May 29, 2014
No point complaining to psni after all they tried to cover it up with holding information ie Kevin Mcdaid coming out with baseball bat shouting orange bastards attacking people with it also Ryan Mcdaid had a knife in which he stabbed his father The psni are hiding away they don't want this public but we do and will make this public
Pablo uk

Belfast, UK

#316 May 29, 2014
Won't be long now lads, it will be all over Facebook , websites,papers There's going to be a rally up to coleraine police station because of the cover up in the Mcdaid case by the psni We've had enough it's all one sided get the truth out now , everyone welcome
Perry

Suzhou, China

#317 May 30, 2014
Kyle fauls wrote:
Weirdos grow up
Best quote on this thread. What is it about NI that makes them weird? The most scary and backward place in Europe? Even the Eastern Europeans have moved on. Former Soviet states are now doing better than NI but the thick and dumb refuse to move on. Fact: there is no god Fact: RC church is BS. Fact Protestant is BS. Fact: Live your life and be happy. Stop being gay FFS
Pablo uk

Belfast, UK

#318 Jun 2, 2014
Psni stands for police service not interested that's fact or else there would be a lot more done about these drug lords in the heights who said Kevin Mcdaid was murdered and he was stabbed by his son Ryan so why hasn't he been charged why haven't super tout skeets been charged too bloody psni disgrace
Boo whoo

Belfast, UK

#319 Jun 4, 2014
Not all equal , hahahaha political hand in there
Bestie

Belfast, UK

#320 Jun 4, 2014
Ryan Ryan Mcdaid killed his da for crying out loud wots wrong with this mr john dallet u wee scumbag
Bestie

Belfast, UK

#321 Jun 19, 2014
Ball bags
Bestie

Belfast, UK

#322 Jun 23, 2014
The person that said stop being gay sleep tight big boy Cos u will b sleeping

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 16 min Add 6,017
I'm glad we closed the coal mines 17 min James 1
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 20 min Igor Trip 22,174
U.S. officials: Arab states willing to join air... 40 min James 20
Kurdish fighter with house destroyed by US air ... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 1 hr 07722680605_2b99d9e2 14,229
united states of Asia 1 hr Asian power 9
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••