Loyalists not issuing threats - UPRG

Jun 23, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Belfast Today

THE UDA has not issued threats against the family of Coleraine murder victim Kevin McDaid, loyalists have said.

Comments (Page 12)

Showing posts 221 - 240 of265
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
mick rock

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Austin Allegro wrote:
<quoted text>The guns that were landed were mainly German Mauser and Austrian Mannlicher rifles with the majority being sent to Belfast, Antrim and Down, with some further afield to Derry and Tyrone. There were also several thousand Vetterli rifles of Italian make which were distributed in Armagh, Fermanagh, Monaghan and Londonderry. This was a major military operation that involved all currently active units of the UVF. A very impressive operation indeed. Never again would anyone criticise the UVF who were now regarded as one of the most well trained military organisations of the day. The Ulster Volunteers could now be seen openly drilling with their new rifles and represented a considerable body of fighting men. Prime Minister H. H. Asquith was now forced to abandon his plans to disarm the UVF. Carson and the Ulster Unionists were now more determined than ever to see their plan of opposition to Home Rule carried out especially when the ranks of the UVF were swelled when the YCV had been incorporated as an integral part of the Ulster Volunteer Force.
Yeah, sticks in your troat you joker (I think that yoare well aware of this part of history already yet you simply refuse to accept it. "Sources!" you will no doubt cry, google it you lazy jerk, these facts are in any decent history book also) Something tells me that you aren't really interested in facts though
You talk about peace but you go about insulting people on the net,not very peaceful.Do you take as many drugs as John Lennon did,is this why you harp on confused and confusingly.
christian

Armagh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

settle down everyone,the lord said love thy neighbour
opened eyes

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

ok whatever your view is its blinding us. we are both christian (i dont mean good living. i dont goto church or chapel). i mean we will fight on while the jewish n islamic invasion takes over. so nomatter if you are c or p, n.ireland is N.IRELAND. the best of irish n british. work together or slave for jewish n islamic bosses when they sneak in under our noses
udaaaa

Craigavon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

We are ian and we are john we like too have gay bum sex in a harpurs hill lawn
Austin Allegro

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

mick rock wrote:
<quoted text>You talk about peace but you go about insulting people on the net,not very peaceful.Do you take as many drugs as John Lennon did,is this why you harp on confused and confusingly.
Fair enough, I was insulting at the end of that post, sorry about that. I got a bit hot under the collar.
Austin Allegro

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

opened eyes wrote:
ok whatever your view is its blinding us. we are both christian (i dont mean good living. i dont goto church or chapel). i mean we will fight on while the jewish n islamic invasion takes over. so nomatter if you are c or p, n.ireland is N.IRELAND. the best of irish n british. work together or slave for jewish n islamic bosses when they sneak in under our noses
Agreed, there is a bigger picture and important issues to be dealt with.
mick rock

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

udaaaa wrote:
We are ian and we are john we like too have gay bum sex in a harpurs hill lawn
Are you retarded ?
Ballysally uda victim

Bury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

For a start the so called peace agreement that the paras signed getting out jail was well breached but the governments at scared to let the trouble erupt cause they know the ra bate them and they were paid off and see for Ryan and big Peter anol there sound fellas ya don't see them bate in owl men and runnin shouting uda pure balls billy McFarland aka red neck Mexican is a joke for a brigadier seriously watch now billy we all know your scared off spoon if I was you I'd keep that shot gun and nine mm you at the ready ;) up the unit
fraoch

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

So sorry you are all still so bitter! Check yer family history before ye all argue!! I have an Irish father with a huge scottish surname{Whom may I add after doing family history did not go as a planter}!! He was a fighting Highlander who under religious killing times deserted his homeland!! Aye he was a strict Presbyterian but came back to Scotland to find work and met my mum{Who incidentally was off Irish Catholic!!} We are a mixed family and a happy one!!! Many of you fighting should look into yer past!! As it has been "PROVEN" with the likes of "THE MILLTOWN CEMETERY BEAST" I refuse to name him!! But he had catholic parents who did not bring him up!! Say no more or I am nothing!!WE ARE ALL HUMAN! WE BELIEVE IN THE SAME GOD! STOP THE SHIT!!
mick rock

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Ballysally uda victim wrote:
For a start the so called peace agreement that the paras signed getting out jail was well breached but the governments at scared to let the trouble erupt cause they know the ra bate them and they were paid off and see for Ryan and big Peter anol there sound fellas ya don't see them bate in owl men and runnin shouting uda pure balls billy McFarland aka red neck Mexican is a joke for a brigadier seriously watch now billy we all know your scared off spoon if I was you I'd keep that shot gun and nine mm you at the ready ;) up the unit
See how you point out you are a victim,could you clarify in english,were you hit about the head alot because you talk some complete crap !Blow up the unit
mick rock

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

fraoch wrote:
So sorry you are all still so bitter! Check yer family history before ye all argue!! I have an Irish father with a huge scottish surname{Whom may I add after doing family history did not go as a planter}!! He was a fighting Highlander who under religious killing times deserted his homeland!! Aye he was a strict Presbyterian but came back to Scotland to find work and met my mum{Who incidentally was off Irish Catholic!!} We are a mixed family and a happy one!!! Many of you fighting should look into yer past!! As it has been "PROVEN" with the likes of "THE MILLTOWN CEMETERY BEAST" I refuse to name him!! But he had catholic parents who did not bring him up!! Say no more or I am nothing!!WE ARE ALL HUMAN! WE BELIEVE IN THE SAME GOD! STOP THE SHIT!!
You seem to always be one sided in your neutrality.Are you pointing out that "THE MILLTOWN CEMETERY FREEDOM FIGHTER" did not do this for religious or sectarian reasons but simply hit the child murderers where it hurts.
mo 44 g

Bangor, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

cod we not all live in peace
abc

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Erin..!! Bout ye! xo
Johnathan Mcneil

Sheerness, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

I wouldnt worry about loyalists If I were you I was the connelly brothers from derry they want skeets dead, and they arent focusing on him at the minute because these guys are big time, you simply don't mess with them, skeets has already stupidly enough said he was a member of their gang and he also said he was a member of the IRA which to my knowledge he certainly isnt he is a small time druggie, they dont want anyone to know their gang exists, their 'gang' is 50,000 strong and has political and losts of financial power the they literally control the IRA and do deals with Loyalist parimilitaries they supply most of the ammunation to the Mcgills and they arent people you want to associate with, neil connolly the long haired dark haired jewellery and combat artillery merchant is a powerful figure he is so powerful that no one knows really who he is, he bought his daughter a mercedes for her 16th Birthday a fucking mercedes I knew him when he was younger he was a clean freak and he was very well mannered he was different when he was younger, neil connelly is a bad guy and the bottom of his organisation tried to deal with skeets a couple of months back, if he himself went up there, there the place would be a total massacre, he would of killed skeets and his whole family
Jason E

Sheerness, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

wat the fk u onabout he isnt wanted by them boys, them boys neil and michael are on the same side as him the provisional side you fcking halfwit
Thomas

Sheerness, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Johnathan Mcneil wrote:
I wouldnt worry about loyalists If I were you I was the connelly brothers from derry they want skeets dead, and they arent focusing on him at the minute because these guys are big time, you simply don't mess with them, skeets has already stupidly enough said he was a member of their gang and he also said he was a member of the IRA which to my knowledge he certainly isnt he is a small time druggie, they dont want anyone to know their gang exists, their 'gang' is 50,000 strong and has political and losts of financial power the they literally control the IRA and do deals with Loyalist parimilitaries they supply most of the ammunation to the Mcgills and they arent people you want to associate with, neil connolly the long haired dark haired jewellery and combat artillery merchant is a powerful figure he is so powerful that no one knows really who he is, he bought his daughter a mercedes for her 16th Birthday a fucking mercedes I knew him when he was younger he was a clean freak and he was very well mannered he was different when he was younger, neil connelly is a bad guy and the bottom of his organisation tried to deal with skeets a couple of months back, if he himself went up there, there the place would be a total massacre, he would of killed skeets and his whole family
You do realize you are exposing viable information on the internet about NEIL AND MICHAEL CONNELLY ARE U WISE?
Johnathan Mcneil

Sheerness, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Jason E wrote:
wat the fk u onabout he isnt wanted by them boys, them boys neil and michael are on the same side as him the provisional side you fcking halfwit
Let me tell you something even though Neil himself and his (apart from his sisters and his daughters)family are all former IRA and republicans and his great grandmother was a nun, that is neither here nor there he deals with the UDA all the time even though he doesnt like them and has killed alot of them,he has all parimilitaries under his thumb he supplys the ammunation I dont know how he does it but he does, and do you know what the funny thing is the guy hasnt even got attempted murder never mind MURDER he is money obsessed he has 3 daughters (that he knows of) and he is so nice to them he would do anything for them, I'm not making him out to be a devil I am just saying he can be a scary guy, his younger brother is the underdog and has no say in what part he plays put them two would die for each other and also this isnt my real name do you think I am really going to put my real name on here? And have thon after me?? thats a death wish no, and also yes he is after skeets but he doesnt think about him alot he has more important business matters I am sure, but skeets is on a real thin line!!
Seamus

Sheerness, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Johnathan Mcneil wrote:
What? You know what big neils nickname was? Lions because number 1
1. Be fought like a lion (he is as aggressive as a lion)
2. He looks like on he has Long black hair and he is 6'5" in height, and although he is almost overweight now he was one muscular, fast motherpppppp in the 90's I was in a fight with him we fell out, he is so fast you wouldnt see him flinch before he punched you, I thought I was going to die when he was fighting (battering) the living daylights out of me, when I was 20 and he was 21.
3. He thinks like a lion ( I see prey I get it no matter what it takes)

4. He has the courage of the lion he spet four years in the Regiment and 15 years in the Official Irish Republican Army.

5. He has the inspirations on a lion he owns several businesses he owns jewllery shop in limerick and derry and a gym in belfast.

he would die for his family if he had to, he would die for the tri color if he had to so dont you dare say he (or michael) is working with the Ulster Defence Association!!
andy collins

Sheerness, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Johnathan Mcneil wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something even though Neil himself and his (apart from his sisters and his daughters)family are all former IRA and republicans and his great grandmother was a nun, that is neither here nor there he deals with the UDA all the time even though he doesnt like them and has killed alot of them,he has all parimilitaries under his thumb he supplys the ammunation I dont know how he does it but he does, and do you know what the funny thing is the guy hasnt even got attempted murder never mind MURDER he is money obsessed he has 3 daughters (that he knows of) and he is so nice to them he would do anything for them, I'm not making him out to be a devil I am just saying he can be a scary guy, his younger brother is the underdog and has no say in what part he plays put them two would die for each other and also this isnt my real name do you think I am really going to put my real name on here? And have thon after me?? thats a death wish no, and also yes he is after skeets but he doesnt think about him alot he has more important business matters I am sure, but skeets is on a real thin line!!
He gets them from his relatives in New York or else the MI5 are selling them to him for a smaller price than he would sell them for
andy collins

Sheerness, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Johnathan Mcneil wrote:
<quoted text>
He isnt the leader of the IRA but, he's high up but he aint the leader, he is a major drug and arms dealer he earns thousands weakly from selling and marketing, he doesnt control the IRA either were you getting this from?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of265
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the United Kingdom Forum right now

Search the United Kingdom Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
green and white here! 28 min KRgrey 1
Gay BBM pins 2014 36 min dont add boyz 1,721
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 38 min dont add sexy boy 6,372
bord male blackpool 1 hr 21 m blackpool 3
snapchat or meet blackpool 1 hr 21 m blackpool 1
New York mayor promises IDs for undocumented im... 1 hr Truth Facts 403
bi or les girls bbm pin swap (Mar '13) 2 hr mollyoweb69 17
•••
•••