Since: Jan 13

Bristol, UK

#225 Jan 10, 2013
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
you must do more research.
the IRA who were Republicans most of which were Catholic,as vile as they are/were they did not murder people because of their God.
can you tell me WHY we are talking about Muslim terror and not Mormon,Quaker or Methodist terror?
Islam must be very unlucky to attract all the terrorists.
well maybe if America did not misinterpret the qur'an to many people of low IQ's in our countries and made it seem right for them to kill maybe then not so many killers and savages will be attracted to our religion

Since: Jan 13

Bristol, UK

#226 Jan 10, 2013
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it did,but the fact is it was wrong then its wrong now.
yet you hold Mohamed has the perfect Muslim ,a paedophile.
would you like to take this opportunity to condemn Mohameds paedophilia?
why don't you use your logic yes Aisha RA had moved into to live with the prophet when she was 9 but when she moved in to his house he was living mecca which is 210.46 miles apart and the prophet returned from mecca ten years after Aisha RA had moved into his house so if they were 210.46 miles apart how is it possible for them consummate? and also if they did consummate their marriage when Aisha RA was nine why was there no Walimah? and why did the Walimah take place when Aisha RA was 19?
humberman99

Blackburn, UK

#227 Jan 10, 2013
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha more accusations.
I really like Britain as a country actually, I have many friends who are British. I don't mind anyone who is loyal to their country as long as that Loyalty isn't hijacked and used as an excuse to riot, burn my nations flag, and kill civilians in my city (as happened in the 1970's). Surely you would agree such people disservice to the flag they claim to represent?
dub, there you go again, telling porkies. the one chink in your armour are your past postings.
You cannot deny those.
So rest my case.

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#228 Jan 10, 2013
humberman99 wrote:
<quoted text>
dub, there you go again, telling porkies. the one chink in your armour are your past postings.
You cannot deny those.
So rest my case.
What ''porkies'' did I tell?

What past postings are you talking about? Some examples would be nice, and you needn't bother dragging up what I'm saying to that ''James'' fella as I've already explained to you that people should take no notice of that because he deserves the replies he gets because of the disgraceful comments he makes. So what comments are you talking about? Tell me? Provide me with examples?

You haven't addressed my comment. The murder of innocent children in Dublin in 1974 did a disservice to those claiming to represent the union flag. Yes or no? BTW IRA atrocities were not representative of the Irish Tricolour and I am sickened people would associate my flag with awful events like the Warrington etc......Time for you to step up to the plate. You've been asked many many many times but never have, I won't hold my breath
humberman99

Blackburn, UK

#229 Jan 10, 2013
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
What ''porkies'' did I tell?
What past postings are you talking about? Some examples would be nice, and you needn't bother dragging up what I'm saying to that ''James'' fella as I've already explained to you that people should take no notice of that because he deserves the replies he gets because of the disgraceful comments he makes. So what comments are you talking about? Tell me? Provide me with examples?
You haven't addressed my comment. The murder of innocent children in Dublin in 1974 did a disservice to those claiming to represent the union flag. Yes or no? BTW IRA atrocities were not representative of the Irish Tricolour and I am sickened people would associate my flag with awful events like the Warrington etc......Time for you to step up to the plate. You've been asked many many many times but never have, I won't hold my breath
I have lived all my life in Northern Ireland. Up to 1969 I barely knew what murder was, only really by reading comics.
The people that you defend are traitors to the island of Ireland.
Really quite simple.
Therefore , to go along with the disgusting pecking order of all things anti british/Protestant ONLY to be investigated, accordingly I am taking the same tactic.
They have not gone away you know. Neither have I.
There is no point in trying to emulate the disgusting crocodile tears of pigs to do not give a fig about all the death and destruction.

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#230 Jan 10, 2013
Mohammedr51 wrote:
as i have said before the British government has used our ancestors as slaves and robbed our land there is nothing left in our countries that is why my grandparents moved to this country for a better lifestyle
Crap how they did that to your country. Same as mine with slavery, murder, robbery of land etc. Least you got you whole country back from them, they left a load of British colonial settlers up in the north of Ireland and kept it in the UK and that has caused so much trouble over the years. The British made many mistakes through history, many which haunt them to this day, and a lot I'd say most British people would disagree with......

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#231 Jan 10, 2013
humberman99 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lived all my life in Northern Ireland. Up to 1969 I barely knew what murder was, only really by reading comics.
The people that you defend are traitors to the island of Ireland.
Really quite simple.
Therefore , to go along with the disgusting pecking order of all things anti british/Protestant ONLY to be investigated, accordingly I am taking the same tactic.
They have not gone away you know. Neither have I.
There is no point in trying to emulate the disgusting crocodile tears of pigs to do not give a fig about all the death and destruction.
Yes you lived a priveledged lifestyle compared to the ordinary Native-Irish Catholic. You had jobs, housing, voting etc all at your advantage because of your religion. Thats how NI worked back then, all for the beenfit of the Protestant while the Catholics were given scraps from the table. You cannot defend the indefensible, as much as you try it won't work. Nor can you defend all the COLLUSION betwen elements of the British Army the RUC and the Loyalist terror groups. You cannot deny that, its coming out in the open now the tip of the iceberg has only been exposed and its embarrassing for you already. You've never ONCE condemned a Loyalist attack that killed innocent people......
humberman99

Blackburn, UK

#232 Jan 10, 2013
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you lived a priveledged lifestyle compared to the ordinary Native-Irish Catholic. You had jobs, housing, voting etc all at your advantage because of your religion. Thats how NI worked back then, all for the beenfit of the Protestant while the Catholics were given scraps from the table. You cannot defend the indefensible, as much as you try it won't work. Nor can you defend all the COLLUSION betwen elements of the British Army the RUC and the Loyalist terror groups. You cannot deny that, its coming out in the open now the tip of the iceberg has only been exposed and its embarrassing for you already. You've never ONCE condemned a Loyalist attack that killed innocent people......
All total lies. To be polite, propaganda. Stuff one hears in the bars occupied by human waste.
humberman99

Blackburn, UK

#233 Jan 10, 2013
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you lived a priveledged lifestyle compared to the ordinary Native-Irish Catholic. You had jobs, housing, voting etc all at your advantage because of your religion. Thats how NI worked back then, all for the beenfit of the Protestant while the Catholics were given scraps from the table. You cannot defend the indefensible, as much as you try it won't work. Nor can you defend all the COLLUSION betwen elements of the British Army the RUC and the Loyalist terror groups. You cannot deny that, its coming out in the open now the tip of the iceberg has only been exposed and its embarrassing for you already. You've never ONCE condemned a Loyalist attack that killed innocent people......
no pecking order in my book. start off 1969.
humberman99

Blackburn, UK

#234 Jan 10, 2013
forgot to say, back the British Army 100%. Always did, always will. Gentlemen in uniform.

Since: Jan 13

Bristol, UK

#235 Jan 10, 2013
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
Crap how they did that to your country. Same as mine with slavery, murder, robbery of land etc. Least you got you whole country back from them, they left a load of British colonial settlers up in the north of Ireland and kept it in the UK and that has caused so much trouble over the years. The British made many mistakes through history, many which haunt them to this day, and a lot I'd say most British people would disagree with......
I know they have stolen a vast quantity of gold and jewels in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh such as the Kohinoor which the Indian government still claim was illegally taken and want it to be returned by Britain have failed to do so. and yes we did get our whole land back but we were divided in to three separate countries by the British whereas before the British invaded we were united as one.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#236 Jan 10, 2013
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
Your half Irish Mike.......
yes.......and your point is?

you don't believe Ireland was occupied since the dawn of time do you?
humberman99

Blackburn, UK

#237 Jan 10, 2013
Mohammedr51 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know they have stolen a vast quantity of gold and jewels in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh such as the Kohinoor which the Indian government still claim was illegally taken and want it to be returned by Britain have failed to do so. and yes we did get our whole land back but we were divided in to three separate countries by the British whereas before the British invaded we were united as one.
Dubbadub is annoyed because his heroes sent out troops to Cuba and Columbia, to export their blood lust, but the cnuts failed.not enough bogs to hide in.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#238 Jan 10, 2013
Mohammedr51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say I live in Australia ? "the primitives could not resist us" is that why so many were willing to give up their lives for the freedom of their countries? why should I stop moaning about the British empire? tell you what you stop moaning about the terrorists who represent less than 0.1% of Muslims (as you have agreed) and i too will stop moaning about the British empire and also yes there was a Muslim empire but as the Bengal tiger pointed out there was also a christian crusade. you imbecile are you really that thick? I said I am of Bengali ethnicity please note this is a ethnic group which originated from the Indian sub-continent so where do you suggest we Bengali Muslims move to then? "why not live in a Muslim country?" as i have said before the British government has used our ancestors as slaves and robbed our land there is nothing left in our countries that is why my grandparents moved to this country for a better lifestyle and at first everything was fine it was up until 9/11 that the problems and imbeciles like you started to arise. How is it obvious i hate the west and Christianity? i have simply directed you towards facts showing you that the west and Christianity also have their flaws.
you don't live in AUS? my mistake.

so the British ruined the countries that made up the Empire? like Canada? like New Zealand? like Australia? yes they are real hell holes.

everything was OK till 9/11? well imbecile you should blame that on your fellow Muslims.

you don't expect the people of the West to shrug their shoulders after Muslim religious fanatics murder 3000,do you?

why is do you think your parents moved to a CHRISTIAN country for a better life? there were many Muslim countries they could have chosen.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#239 Jan 10, 2013
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't live in AUS? my mistake.
so the British ruined the countries that made up the Empire? like Canada? like New Zealand? like Australia? yes they are real hell holes.
everything was OK till 9/11? well imbecile you should blame that on your fellow Muslims.
you don't expect the people of the West to shrug their shoulders after Muslim religious fanatics murder 3000,do you?
why is do you think your parents moved to a CHRISTIAN country for a better life? there were many Muslim countries they could have chosen.
LISTEN YOU IGNORANT FCK HOW DO YOU THINK THEY MADE THERE MONEY,WHY WAS INDIA CALLED JEWEL IN THE CROWN THEY EXPLOITED INDIA FOR OVER 200 YEARS THATS WHY THEY MANAGED TO EXPLOIT OR LANDS INDIA WAS CENTRAL TO THEM!!! GET SOME FCKING EDUCATION, YOU TRIED TO TAKE AMERICA FROM THE IRISH BACK IN THE 17TH CENTURY! LUCKLY THE FRENCH HELPED THEM!!!
Cymru

London, UK

#241 Jan 10, 2013
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Every piece of footage I've ever seen of the EDL say they are definately a white power group.
That's because the media choose to give you that impression by focusing on the skinhead types at their rallies.

The fact is, they're not a white power group, and the real white supremacists despise them for it.

Also, the media never report that it's the so called 'anti-fascists'(strange term for people who support Islam) who start the majority of trouble at their demos. I say the majority, because I'm aware that there are dickheads who turn up for these demos.

Unfortunately, the media tactics are working, and the EDL has a serious image problem.
Cymru

London, UK

#242 Jan 10, 2013
EDL Mission Statement……

(1) HUMAN RIGHTS: Protecting And Promoting Human Rights

The English Defence League (EDL) is a human rights organisation that was founded in the wake of the shocking actions of a small group of Muslim extremists who, at a homecoming parade in Luton, openly mocked the sacrifices of our service personnel without any fear of censure. Although these actions were certainly those of a minority, we believe that they reflect other forms of religiously-inspired intolerance and barbarity that are thriving amongst certain sections of the Muslim population in Britain: including, but not limited to, the denigration and oppression of women, the molestation of young children, the committing of so-called honour killings, homophobia, anti-Semitism, and continued support for those responsible for terrorist atrocities.

Whilst we must always protect against the unjust assumption that all Muslims are complicit in or somehow responsible for these crimes, we must not be afraid to speak freely about these issues. This is why the EDL will continue to work to protect the inalienable rights of all people to protest against radical Islam’s encroachment into the lives of non-Muslims.

We also recognise that Muslims themselves are frequently the main victims of some Islamic traditions and practices. The Government should protect the individual human rights of members of British Muslims. It should ensure that they can openly criticise Islamic orthodoxy, challenge Islamic leaders without fear of retribution, receive full equality before the law (including equal rights for Muslim women), and leave Islam if they see fit, without fear of censure.

British Muslims should be able to safely demand reform of their religion, in order to make it more relevant to the needs of the modern world and more respectful of other groups in society. It is important that they completely reject the views of those who believe that Islam should be taken in its ‘original’, 7th century form, because these interpretations are the antithesis of Western democracy. The onus should be on British Muslims to overcome the problems that blight their religion and achieve nothing short of an Islamic reformation. In line with this, we should do all that we can to empower those who are willing to take this path. We must also ensure that they do not fear reprisals from those who, in line with these 7th century interpretations, would force sharia law upon them.

The EDL calls upon the Government to repeal legislation that prevents effective freedom of speech, for freedom of speech is essential if the human rights abuses that sometimes manifest themselves around Islam are to be stopped.

We believe that the proponents of radical Islam have a stranglehold on British Muslims. These radicals dominate Muslim organisations, remain key figures in British mosques, and are steadily increasing their influence. Radical Islam keeps British Muslims fearful and isolated, especially the women that it encases in the Burqa. It misrepresents their views, stifles freedom of expression, and indoctrinates their children, whilst continually doing a discredit to those who do wish to peacefully co-exist with their fellow Britons.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#243 Jan 10, 2013
The Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
LISTEN YOU IGNORANT FCK HOW DO YOU THINK THEY MADE THERE MONEY,WHY WAS INDIA CALLED JEWEL IN THE CROWN THEY EXPLOITED INDIA FOR OVER 200 YEARS THATS WHY THEY MANAGED TO EXPLOIT OR LANDS INDIA WAS CENTRAL TO THEM!!! GET SOME FCKING EDUCATION, YOU TRIED TO TAKE AMERICA FROM THE IRISH BACK IN THE 17TH CENTURY! LUCKLY THE FRENCH HELPED THEM!!!
so brains,lets get this right.

lets take Bangladesh and Australia for example,one is a total shithole and one is one of the most successful countries on the planet,and both were part of the British Empire.according to your logic both should be shitholes.

Britain tried to take America from the Irish in the 17th century?

now i am getting suspicious, no one is that stupid,are you sure your'e not an EDL member acting retarded to make Muslims look stupid?

"Britain tried to take America from the Irish" HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU!
Cymru

London, UK

#244 Jan 10, 2013
(2) DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW: Promoting Democracy And The Rule Of Law By Opposing Sharia

The European Court of Human Rights has declared that ‘sharia is incompatible with the fundamental principles of democracy’. Despite this, there are still those who are more than willing to accommodate sharia norms, and who believe that sharia can operate in partnership with our existing traditions and customs. In reality, sharia cannot operate fully as anything other than a complete alternative to our existing legal, political, and social systems. It is a revolution that this country does not want, and one that it must resist. Sharia is most definitely a threat to our democracy.

The operation of Islamic courts, the often unreasonable demand that Islam is given more respect than it is due, and the stealthy incursion of halal meat into the food industry, all demonstrate that sharia is already creeping into our lives. Resentment is already beginning to grow, and could create dangerous divisions if nothing is done. The primacy of British courts must be maintained and defended, fair criticism of religious and political ideologies must be permitted, and consumers must be provided with the information necessary to avoid halal produce should they wish.

Restaurants and fast food chains that do offer halal options should offer non-halal alternatives as well, in order to show respect for other people’s religions, customs, and possible concerns about animal welfare issues (surrounding ritual slaughter). No one should be made to consume halal produce unwittingly, so it must always be labeled – in supermarkets, in restaurants, in schools, and in hospitals – wherever it is available. Free choice in these matters is, after all, a fundamental human right for everybody, not just the Muslim community.

Sharia law makes a fundamental distinction between Muslims and non-Muslims, and the EDL will never allow this sort of iniquitous apartheid to take root in our country. The EDL will therefore oppose sharia appeasement in all its forms, and will actively work to eradicate the sharia-compliant behaviours that are already being adopted, and enforced, in our society.
Cymru

London, UK

#245 Jan 10, 2013
(3) PUBLIC EDUCATION: Ensuring That The Public Get A Balanced Picture Of Islam

A central part of the EDL’s mission is public education. The British political and media establishment have, for a long time, been presenting a very sanitised and therefore inaccurate view of Islam, shaped by the needs of policy-makers rather than the needs of the public. This has acted as a barrier to informed policy-making and made finding the solution to real problems impossible. In pursuing this self-defeating and destructive policy, the Government has effectively been acting as the propaganda arm of the Muslim Brotherhood. Whether or not is aware of the predicament that it has put itself in, it has so far failed to honestly admit its failures.

We are committed to a campaign of public education to ensure that all aspects of Islam that impact on our society can debated in an open and honest way. Demonisation of Muslims, or of Islam’s critics, adds nothing to the debate. We believe that only by looking at all the facts can society be most effectively and humanly governed. If there are aspects of Muslim tradition that encourage the activities of Islamic radicals and criminals then these need to be properly addressed without fear of accusations of racism, xenophobia, or the even the disingenuous term ‘Islamophobia’.

The public must be provided with a more realistic and less sanitised view of Islam that allows it to ensure that decision-makers are held to account for their policy-making choices, choices that affect the harmony and security of the nation.

The EDL promotes the understanding of Islam and the implications for non-Muslims forced to live alongside it. Islam is not just a religious system, but a political and social ideology that seeks to dominate all non-believers and impose a harsh legal system that rejects democratic accountability and human rights. It runs counter to all that we hold dear within our British liberal democracy, and it must be prepared to change, to conform to secular, liberal ideals and laws, and to contribute to social harmony, rather than causing divisions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's hilarious how America destroyed the UK 9 min Fatboy 24
Casual Dating In The UK 12 min 25bddd07 Suffolk... 118
Gay/bi teen looking for nsa fun in Peterborough... (Oct '13) 14 min 25bddd07 Suffolk... 104
Pooping fun 15 min jacob 2
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 23 min 25bddd07 Suffolk... 14,336
Nicola Sturgeon is the hot favourite to be Scot... 46 min Ginge 4
Bogus workman sent to prison 55 min Bill 2
Independence for Scotland? 1 hr rock white 145
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 2 hr DONT MISS OUT 6,067
skype sex (Mar '14) 11 hr Cokoncam69 638
•••

United Kingdom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••