Lenny Henry

Desmond Tutu

Martin McGuinness

Abu Qatada

rio

Beckenham, UK

#21 Feb 18, 2013
Max Headroom wrote:
<quoted text>so do you object to that? it sounds nothing like Muslim. and why are you so protective about Islam? if it isn't your religion, why spend all your time defending it?
I defend tolerance and fight religious hatred.

Does that answer your question?
nad

Kitchener, Canada

#23 Feb 18, 2013
mick jagger. would make a good pope beside he's old enough.
Max Headroom

UK

#24 Feb 19, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
but Islam is far from tolerant, and they will lop your head off in yoy say otherwise. and why do you never attack anti-Christian views?
rio

Beckenham, UK

#25 Feb 19, 2013
Max Headroom wrote:
<quoted text>but Islam is far from tolerant, and they will lop your head off in yoy say otherwise. and why do you never attack anti-Christian views?
I don't see Christians vilified for being Christian in this country, do you?

I don't see their religion being mentioned at every occasion christians commit crimes, do you?

I don't see Christians neing made fun of, when they have a religion very similar to Islam, do you?

I don't se Christians prophets being ridicules like Islam, do you?

Christians do enough BY THEMSELVES to criticise their churches, their traditions, their culture.
Max Headroom

UK

#26 Feb 19, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see Christians vilified for being Christian in this country, do you?
I don't see their religion being mentioned at every occasion christians commit crimes, do you?
I don't see Christians neing made fun of, when they have a religion very similar to Islam, do you?
I don't se Christians prophets being ridicules like Islam, do you?
Christians do enough BY THEMSELVES to criticise their churches, their traditions, their culture.
Christianity is NOT "similar to islam" , you disgusting dhimmi. where do you get these ideas from? If they were, they would be killing people like you for saying that. You seem to be very ignorant about Christianity.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#27 Feb 19, 2013
Max Headroom wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity is NOT "similar to islam" , you disgusting dhimmi. where do you get these ideas from? If they were, they would be killing people like you for saying that. You seem to be very ignorant about Christianity.
Yes, Judaism, Christianity and Islam are very similar.
They are Abrahamic religions, taking their origins from the same sources, sharing the same prophets, etc...

I was raised in a very Catholic family, I'll have you known. I know all there is to know about Christianity.

Next question ...
Giggs

Manchester, UK

#28 Feb 19, 2013
rio wrote:
The next pope should be black and gay.
That would finish the catholic church, once and for all !!!
If someone says anything bad about mad mo you go on the defensive.
Giggs

Manchester, UK

#29 Feb 19, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you defend ignorant backwards ideology which has caused wars, enslaved peoples minds and delayed human progress?
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#30 Feb 19, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Judaism, Christianity and Islam are very similar.
They are Abrahamic religions, taking their origins from the same sources, sharing the same prophets, etc...
I was raised in a very Catholic family, I'll have you known. I know all there is to know about Christianity.
Next question ...
they don"t share the same prophets a Christian could never in a million years ever except a warmongering slave trading child molester as a prophet,if god exists and so called all loving he wouldn't make a deranged psycho like mo as a prophet.If Gary Glitter started saying Gabriel is telling him things from god would you think he's a prophet or just a sick kiddie fiddler hearing voices in his head,only difference Glitter as far as I know hasn't kept and dealt in slaves,killed anyone or rage war.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#31 Feb 19, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>they don"t share the same prophets .
Yes, the do share the same propehts.

Judaism had its prophets.(Old Testament)

Christians took them over and added its own.(New Testament)

Islam came later, adopting all the prophets of Judaism and Christianity, including Jesus, and adding its own Mohammed.(Qu'ran)
Next question...

Really, if you want to criticise Islam, you should know a bit more about it...
rio

Beckenham, UK

#32 Feb 19, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you defend ignorant backwards ideology which has caused wars, enslaved peoples minds and delayed human progress?
Really, you shouldn't talk about Christianity like that!
Giggs

Manchester, UK

#33 Feb 19, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, you shouldn't talk about Christianity like that!
Why?
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#34 Feb 19, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the do share the same propehts.
Judaism had its prophets.(Old Testament)
Christians took them over and added its own.(New Testament)
Islam came later, adopting all the prophets of Judaism and Christianity, including Jesus, and adding its own Mohammed.(Qu'ran)
Next question...
Really, if you want to criticise Islam, you should know a bit more about it...
lLike I said they don't share all the prophets,Christians and Jews don't recognise a nonce like mad mo.
I know more about shitslam and that pigs vomit mo than you think,as a taster that degenerate bastard was illiterate his first wife was the one with the brains of the outfit.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#35 Feb 19, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Because Christianity is THE ignorant backwards ideology which has caused wars, enslaved peoples minds and delayed human progress, far more than Islam!
That's why!

A religion that caused 100 years of religious wars in Europe, the Spanish Inquisition, tortured and burned to the stake so-called heretics, persecuted Jews, converted by force millions of colonised people, killed people for saying the earth was not flat, refused the evidences of sciences, approved of slavery, supported the NAZIs, etc....

Even now, Christian missionaries tell African villagers that condoms won't stop AIDS, etc... How clever is that!!!
rio

Beckenham, UK

#36 Feb 19, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>lLike I said they don't share all the prophets,Christians and Jews don't recognise a nonce like mad mo.
I know more about shitslam and that pigs vomit mo than you think,as a taster that degenerate bastard was illiterate his first wife was the one with the brains of the outfit.
Jews don't recognise the Christians prophets because they came later, and Mohammed was the last prophet, so obviously the Christians don't recognise it either.
That seems obvious.

Most people were illiterate in ancient times, and used scribes to translate their thoughts.

The Old Testament was for a long time just an oral tradition before it was transcribed. The New Restament wasn't written at the time of Jesus either. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But I wouldn't expect someone as bias and bigoted as you to understand these basic facts.
If you have a problem with Islam, well, it's your problem.
Giggs

Manchester, UK

#37 Feb 19, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Christianity is THE ignorant backwards ideology which has caused wars, enslaved peoples minds and delayed human progress, far more than Islam!
That's why!
A religion that caused 100 years of religious wars in Europe, the Spanish Inquisition, tortured and burned to the stake so-called heretics, persecuted Jews, converted by force millions of colonised people, killed people for saying the earth was not flat, refused the evidences of sciences, approved of slavery, supported the NAZIs, etc....
Even now, Christian missionaries tell African villagers that condoms won't stop AIDS, etc... How clever is that!!!
Christianity is non of my concern.

What I can tell you though is that the New Testament has not a single reference to jesus or his followers (christians) using violence towards other people.

The koran on the other hand is full of references to violence against non believers.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#38 Feb 19, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is non of my concern.
What I can tell you though is that the New Testament has not a single reference to jesus or his followers (christians) using violence towards other people.
The koran on the other hand is full of references to violence against non believers.
How convenient, isn't it, to ignore 20 centuries of Christian attrocities, but to highlight an ancien text to demonise Muslims?

You have as much intellectual honnesty as my dog when he rediscovers one of his long-buried bones...
Giggs

Manchester, UK

#39 Feb 19, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient, isn't it, to ignore 20 centuries of Christian attrocities, but to highlight an ancien text to demonise Muslims?
People and many churches often lable themselves as "christians" when infact they do not follow what it says in the new testament.

However...

Those who reject Islam must be killed. If they turn back (from Islam), take them and kill them wherever you find them.

Sura 4:89
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#40 Feb 19, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
People and many churches often lable themselves as "christians" when infact they do not follow what it says in the new testament.
However...
Those who reject Islam must be killed. If they turn back (from Islam), take them and kill them wherever you find them.
Sura 4:89
I doubt there is a single true Christian on earth. Not a single one who'd turn the other cheek, never covet and never worship anything except god.

All the people I've met who call themselves christian can express extremely unchristian ideas and pick and choose what they take from the faith.

Why do you think Muslims are any different?

The good ones will pick and choose what they take from their faith and be good people.

The bad ones will pick and choose and be bad people.

The faith isn't the problem, it's dicks using it to spread hatred and violence.
Andrew

UK

#41 Feb 19, 2013
Father Jack wrote:
ARSE! FECKOFF!
I don't appreciate you saying"ARSE! FECKOFF". DON'T EVER say"ARSE! FECKOFF", again. You wouldn't say"ARSE FECKOFF", to my face. Now fix me a drink!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 16 min RBf 17,223
Casual Dating 33 min Paul 20
'Fake Sheikh' drugs trial collapses 46 min Gordon 2
Pensioners on march in walking group fight 1 hr Stone 1
Council cuts will have huge impact 1 hr Stone 1
rocker/Goth/metal head/emo/scene bbm pin swap (Jan '14) 1 hr Maca 209
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 1 hr RBf 7,392
skype sex (Mar '14) 2 hr looe 999

United Kingdom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE