3 killed, 6 hurt in Las Vegas car rampage sparked by hotel altercation

Full story: San Bernardino County Sun

Police rope off the scene of a shooting and multi-car accident on the Las Vegas Strip in Las Vegas early Thursday, Feb.
Comments
41 - 48 of 48 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
abe

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Just A Thought wrote:
<quoted text>As I said scumbags are scumbags, even if they are from Kentucky or Chicago. As I see from you post you also have a chip on your shoulder. So does that make you any different or better because your chip may be of a lighter color?
still didn't name the city did you.

why not?
Spitemyface

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true at all. They are usually the more successful, and have worked hard to get there. They are simply tired of working hard and saving to get what they want / have, only to have it stolen, ripped off, carjacked etc., by those who DON'T WANT to work for a living, and they they have to support by paying into government welfare for them and their 6 children, who are shown how to continue the negative process.....
Ok, and what you mention applies to every race out there, does nothing to disprove my point. I know upstanding successful black people, actually successful upstanding citizens of ALL races. I also know my 2 jailbird cousins. Guess who I'd rather have baby or house sit for me?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Spitemyface wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, and what you mention applies to every race out there, does nothing to disprove my point. I know upstanding successful black people, actually successful upstanding citizens of ALL races. I also know my 2 jailbird cousins. Guess who I'd rather have baby or house sit for me?
Spitemyface.

You are right. Because the politicians and their high paid Judge pals go to lengths without end to prove unworkable race theories that are cooked up in taxpayer funded Government universities by the taxpayer supported revolutionary radical activist element, heavy "equalizing" burdens are loaded onto the backs of non-Africans. It's only common sense that the outcome is that many non-Africans should now be adopting the dysfunctional behavioral patterns of African "culture".

Ronald
Doug

Lykens, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

I'd just like to see a Maseratti with wagon wheels and understand how an "aspiring" anyone can afford one...American Idol winners only get a Ford.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

NEWS FLASH!

According to Los Angeles TV channel 9, the latest African to shoot up the Las Vegas strip has been arrested in Los Angeles.

Ronald
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Ronald wrote:
NEWS FLASH!
According to Los Angeles TV channel 9, the latest African to shoot up the Las Vegas strip has been arrested in Los Angeles.
Ronald
I guess that he won't be doing very much pimping anymore. The p.a.b. should have been arrested just for driving a Range Rover.
Larry

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Some body else will step in and take over where he left off.those hoes need a pimp

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Ronald wrote:
If the Africans who "expressed their culture" to cause this carnage are apprehended, it's likely the multiculturally diverse political ruling class will use hard earned taxpayer money to provide them with high paid taxpayer funded Government defense attorneys. The result is likely to end up by not assessing responsibility to the violent Africans, but rather, their actions will be mitigated by attributing their behavior to real or imagined discrimination or taxpayer provided "poverty" benefits.
Even if the high paid agenda driven judges permit the actors to plea bargain guilty to "lesser charges", they are likely to be awarded taxpayer provided care and medical and dental benefits for the period of incarceration - rather than serving with rigor at hard labor.
What a waste of time and hard earned taxpayer money. Is it any wonder why they will be regarded as heroes by impressionable African "youth"?
Ronald

What Africans?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the United Kingdom Forum right now

Search the United Kingdom Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 4 min add 11,442
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 5 min Age Of Deceit 178
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 16 min keen for pic swops now 4,623
Rev. Al Sharpton demands justice for Eric Garne... 1 hr blace 1
skype sex 1 hr javv 360
Mature Sex Dating in The UK 1 hr Sammy 4
bi or les girls bbm pin swap (Mar '13) 2 hr shannon 76
•••
•••