Since: Sep 09

Bristol, UK

#27 Nov 14, 2012
EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 15
Identity's Image: "Still the news remains empty with regard to Legal Killing And Legal Killing-Self in the United Kingdom And Ireland. Where is the progress? The suffering is on all of our heads, it is as if we are all really really guilty."

UK

#30 Nov 20, 2012
EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 16
Identity's Image: "Still, human beings are not making any progress with regard to Legal Killing And Legal Killing-Self, which should be everyone's Number One Priority. Suffering is what is most important: human suffering, and animal suffering. And remember, with regard to suffering....it could be you. You might say, "The chances of something like that happening to me, out of all the human beings in the United Kingdom And Ireland, are tiny: it will be someone else." But that is what the last human being, who had something like that happen to him or her, said, before he or she was struck, by suffering."

UK

#31 Nov 29, 2012
EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 17
Identity's Image: "Still Jack S+it from the United Kingdom And Ireland with regard to Legal Killing And Legal Killing Self. There is someone in there suffering, horribly....how can so many just stand by, or turn away."

UK

#32 Dec 6, 2012
EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 18
Identity's Image: "The enormous number of human beings who, right now, are crying out for Legal-Killing or Legal-Killingself are still left to suffer by a number of human beings in the United Kingdom And Ireland. All human beings have the right to Legal-Killself, or, if a number of human beings are unable to do that, for a number of human beings to be Legally Killed by some other person or persons. Even my worst enemies have that right. There is a severe problem with enormous numbers of human beings worldwide....their absolute inability to talk about real things, as opposed to escapist, chitchat etcetera things. I am hindered in accomplishing my Number 1 Priority by the evasiveness of Damian Collins, including his cancelling our last appointment a few days before we were due to meet to discuss a number of things, and a number of other factors....what are your excuses, all of you. There must be hope....there needs to be hope, movement, with regard to what comes across as a stubborn, reverting-back-to-its-former-s elf, evasion of reality....a surfacing, chitchatty, slacker, weakling, escapist, illegal, immoral, short-termist, thing."

UK

#33 Dec 26, 2012
EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 19
Identity's Image was talking to a number of human beings: "You are lying to yourselves if you say that you're suffering more than, for example, someone with Locked-In Syndrome. If you don't help others with their problems, how can you expect others to help you with yours? You should feel something when you look upon the dead eyes of a fellow human being who is suffering, you should want to help him or her."

UK

#34 Jan 21, 2013
EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 20
[[ http://www.dignityindying.org.uk/publications... ] leads to this [ http://www.dignityindying.org.uk/includes/spa... ] From the aforementioned pdf link: "In England and Wales, where approximately 500,000 people die annually, we can expect that around 1,000 terminally ill adults would use such legislation each year."["such legislation" is the relevant Oregon legislation].]
Identity's Image was lying in bed, too depressed to get up for at least an hour or so. Identity's Image: "There are so many terminally ill adults in this country etcetera, and there still remains this sense of an inability to function correctly, an inability to talk about this or that, an aversion to politics, a submissive and accommodating nature instead of a desire for revenge, stupidity, cattlelike behaviour, a number of human beings reverting back to their former selves, most people lying to themselves." Identity's Image paused for a number of seconds before continuing.
Identity's Image: "I've only had sexual intercourse with 3 Human Female Non-Sexualesses, and i've never had a proper girlfriend....it feels like it's going to be so difficult for me to get 1, no matter what i do. A small number of Human Female Sexualesses continue to refuse to have sexual intercourse with me, when i don't deserve it, when i haven't done anything wrong. There seems to be very little, if any, movement towards Legal Killing And Legal Killingself. There seems to be very little, if any, movement with regard to my various Human Incorrectess Non-Sexuals, and my Human Incorrecters, with regard to Correctness And Incorrectness. With regard to Printings things are so slow. I don't deserve any of this."
Identity's Image: "But then i think of death. Death is a release from the trap of life. Death is peace. Death is The Reset Button. Death takes one instantaneously to the next Universe, or rather to the next version of this Universe. The One Principle, is timeless; and the One Principle states that, legally, everyone has the right to commit suicide, or, if that is not possible, to be euthanised; to Legally Killself, or, if that is not possible, to be Legally Killed." Identity's Image paused for a number of seconds before continuing.
Identity's Image: "Brothers and sisters of the One Cause of Legal Killing And Legal Killingself: enormous numbers of others have abandoned you. They have forgotten you. They lie to themselves. But i, Identity's Image, still post here, which is as much as i can do for now, for fear of suffering, but that will change as i become more involved, so to speak, or something like that, etcetera. I still post here, i still try to make a number of slippery politicians-the nerve of them-give everyone their 1 right, the right to die. I post here, as i have done, on this thread, for you, as i have done since May 2012, 05/2012. There must be movement." Identity's Image paused for a number of seconds before continuing.
Identity's Image: "I have discovered that the Green Party was dedicated to Legal Killing And Legal Killingself; and it surely will be at the time of the next General Election. Remember: if this thing goes away, or if that thing fails, if this goes, or if that fails, there still remains 1 thing that will not go away, or fail: that is the "Plan B" of death. Suicide. With effort, failures who have the nerve to stand in the House Of Commons will no longer be there-they will be voted out, and they will go, never to return to the House Of Commons; you, and, at some point in the future, me, shall no longer be trapped here. Death will come: it must."

UK

#35 Jan 27, 2013
EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 21
Identity's Image: "Still a number of politicians refuse to set up any kind of Legal Killing And Legal Killingself system in the United Kingdom And Ireland; neither have a number of politicians shut down a number of things, to free up resources, save resources, etcetera. Those 2 things can be done simultaneously, i would say. A number of politicians still refuse to do anything with regard to a number of things that i've typed, etcetera. Legal Killing And Legal Killingself is my Number 1 Priority, and should be everyone else's Number 1 Priority too, but there is not enough movement. How badly do a number of politicians want to fare in the next General Election, etcetera: how few votes do they each want to receive? By how much of a margin do they want to lose during the next General Election, so to speak? How much of an embarrasment for them do they want the next General Election to be? It will not even be close for a number of them. They need to do a number of things that i have typed, etcetera. And doing it immediately would be preferable."
Identity's Image: "A number of human beings, who are not politicians, are also not doing anything, or are not doing enough, with regard to Legal Killing And Legal Killingself in the United Kingdom."

UK

#36 Jan 30, 2013
EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 22
Identity's Image: "Someone might say: "We can't". Who says so? Where is it written in stone that we can't, hmm? It is a fact that death is a release from suffering. Cruelty to animals is illegal in most countries in the world." He paused for a number of seconds before continuing. "I say that it's correct, and you say that it's correct....this guy over here, he says that it's wrong, but he lives in his own fake world. So a Legal Killing And Legal Killingself system is GOING to be set up. And it's going to be set up 1 way or another! Use your imagination!"

UK

#37 Feb 10, 2013
EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 23
[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disability : "On December 13, 2006, the United Nations formally agreed on the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, the first human rights treaty of the 21st century, to protect and enhance the rights and opportunities of the world's estimated 650 million disabled people."]
[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disability : "Nearly eight million men in Europe returned from the World War I permanently disabled by injury or disease."]
[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disability : "About 150,000 Vietnam veterans came home wounded, and at least 21,000 were permanently disabled. Increased US military involvement has resulted in a significant increase of disabled military personnel since 2001. According to Fox News, this is a '25 percent' rise, with more than '2.9 million' total veterans now disabled." ]
[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disability : "After years of war in Afghanistan, there are more than one million disabled people. Afghanistan has one of the highest incidences of people with disabilities in the world. An estimated 80,000 Afghans have lost limbs, mainly as a result of landmines." ]
Identity's Image was reading an Internet article. Identity's Image: "Look at this. How can people carry on with their sh+t, with this and that etcetera, when confronted with THIS. And i bet a significant number, nay, more than a significant number, of these poor souls crave Legal Killing And Legal Killingself. I wouldn't keep anyone trapped here, in the trap of life....how can you fail these people?"

UK

#38 Feb 16, 2013
EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 24
Identity's Image: "Still a significant number of human beings run from duty with regard to a number of their fellow human beings. Still a number of human beings lie to themselves, having a problem with morality, with legality, with the truth, with reality."

UK

#39 Feb 18, 2013
EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 25
Identity's Image: "Still a number of human beings run from reality, run from duty. What good is going "i have a job" etcetera, with the label of "job"? What good is that to people with locked-in syndrome etcetera? A number of people with locked-in syndrome who ask for death might prefer that there be 0 jobs, then they could die perhaps."

UK

#40 Feb 27, 2013
EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 26
[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_T4 ]
Identity's Image had been reading about Nazi Germany's "Action T4". Identity's Image: "It's true that an amount of suffering was caused by the Nazi Government. However, i look at this, and i see that good has been done, real good. Does it really matter what they were saying as they were doing it? etcetera. And they were euthanised using lethal injection, until it began to run out, when carbon monoxide gas was switched to. I remember Radiohead: No Surprises: "I'll take a quiet life, a handshake, some carbon monoxide". Etcetera."

UK

#41 Feb 28, 2013
EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 27
Identity's Image was talking to a crowd of people. Identity's Image: "Many animals avoid suffering. Yet you seem to want to suffer, yourselves. Legal Killing And Legal Killingself immunises everyone from certain things that could happen to them. Why do you not want to immunise yourselves against such fates, against being paralysed for life, etcetera. Go and shut yourselves in a room for days and days, see how boring it is: that could be your entire life, and that could be your entire life TOMORROW. Suffering can strike anytime, anywhere. It needs to be set up."

UK

#43 Mar 6, 2013
EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 28
[ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-... ]
Identity's Image had been reading parts of a BBC article. Identity's Image: "Death can reinvigorate. Death can make one feel alive once more."

UK

#44 Mar 7, 2013
EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 29
[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia_in_Sw... ]
Identity's Image had been reading parts of a Wikipedia article. Identity's Image: "Look at how much progress with regard to Legal Killing and Legal Killingself has been made in Switzerland. What is the problem with people in this country, and in that country etcetera. And people travel there to die etcetera."

UK

#45 Mar 10, 2013
EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 30
[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_euth... ]
Identity's Image had been reading parts of a number of Wikipedia articles. Identity's Image: "A number of parts of this need updating etcetera. "Passive Euthanasia" is legal in India, Mexico, and maybe other countries too. In the country of Colombia, Legal Killing is legal in a number of situations: so that's at least one extra country where Legal Killing is legal. Once more there is a failure of individuals to get involved in politics, in Legal Killing And Legal Killingself. What's going on?"

UK

#46 Mar 16, 2013
EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 31
[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depression_ (mood) "Offenders have very high rates of mental ill health with recent estimates suggesting that between 50-70% of individuals serving custodial sentences have some diagnosable unipolar depression." ]
Identity's Image: "Look at that. All of those human beings in prison, suffering, suffering from depression, trapped in things like boxes, with no way out. Would you trap someone in a box, and leave that someone in there for long periods of time? Etcetera? How long are human beings going to lie to themselves. And there are so many laws, legal and illegal, in this country and in other countries, that are used to imprison human beings. Where is the right of death. Where is the real freedom. Legal Killing And Legal Killingself."
Philagain

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#47 Mar 16, 2013
Faloola Chong wrote:
i know right
Do you have an extra big slit in you're penis mate?, you're name got me thinking.

UK

#48 Mar 30, 2013
EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 32
[ http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/73225... ]
Identity's Image had been reading a number of webpages. Identity's Image: "Good grief, i mean would you look at the photograph of that woman. I can't believe this. What is the human species coming to, when it isn't making enough progress as such events occur. Suffering is suffering. Etcetera."

UK

#49 Apr 1, 2013
EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 33
Identity's Image: "Still a number of human beings fail to do the correct things in roughly the correct order. Legal Killing And Legal Killingself is still not happening, and awful things continue to happen to a number of human beings, while the current state of things is maintained, or gets worse, or whatever. "YOU do it, not me", is the mentality of many, as they refuse to take responsibility. Etcetera."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adams insults Protestant party in N. Ireland govt 15 min Scandinavian uber... 106
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 20 min 7EFE007F 20,519
skype sex (Mar '14) 45 min halfitalian3 1,327
dirty pics and chat-gay bbm pins!! (Feb '14) 56 min Jjff 242
bi or les girls bbm pin swap (Mar '13) 58 min demi 325
Gay bisexual teens in west London looking for h... 1 hr WEST LONDON only 16
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 1 hr ell 8,779
BBM Pins UK 2015 1 hr bonnie 532
More from around the web