|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING
[ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshir... ]
A man called Andrew Napier, who had Locked-In Syndrome, began speaking via the Internet: his eyes looked numb, and his visage was fixed in an eternal expression of disbelief. "Me and all those like me are the most pressing and most serious problem that all human beings on the Planet Earth have responsibility to deal with; YOU could have been me, and YOU could BECOME ME, you human beings hearing this. What the f+ck is wrong with all of you?! As you might know, imprisonment causes Depression. Therefore imagine how II am feeling, and how II have been feeling for SO LONG, with no light at the end of the tunnel, thanks to you f+++ers, the vast majority of whom i have THE RIGHT to HATE, because i would give ANYTHING right now to BE YOU. The boredom is a constant THING that attacks my brain, and threatens to destroy my brain...i try to defend myself from it, frantically and in panic seeking knowledge, entertainment, something new etcetera...you deserve to COME BACK as me, or WORSE, if WORSE is even possible, in the next version of the current Universe, you DESERVE to have a stroke and be paralyzed for life, you DESERVE to, as you age, since aging is a natural process for all human beings, be kept alive artificially when you are old. GET ME OUT OF HERE."
The Human-English-Male-Like-Figure that is Identity's Image, and a number of human beings in the United Kingdom And Ireland, tried everything they could to try to help Andrew Napier: they couldn't understand how so much suffering could be deposited on ONE, ONE, human being, etcetera; Identity's Image hated the concept of the human species itself, he saw it as something horrible. They tried...but the 650 stains, called "mps", or "politicians", the Country Managers, had other ideas. They understood that the United Kingdom And Ireland was horrible in its escapism, in its entertainment, in its avoidance of thinking about death, in its avoidance of thinking about suffering, in its avoidance of thinking about the REAL..........to the "politicians" there WAS no right and wrong, there WAS no correct and incorrect. Bloated with pride, all 650 "politicians" considered themselves 100% bulletproof, NO THING could get to them, NO THING would DARE. A number of them considered the issue of Andrew Napier, and others like him, etcetera.........but what was Andrew Napier but ONE MAN?.........What was Andrew Napier but ONE VOTE, out of 65,000,000 votes? To the "politician", everything is simple, LIFE is simple........the "politician" can either do something-and the "politician" doesn't give a flying f+ck what that something IS-that results in a LARGE number of votes, or the "politician" can do something that results in a SMALL number of votes, or NO votes, or it could even be the case that the "politician" does something that LOSES the "politician" votes, ie MINUS votes. The 650 traitors to the human species, the 650 "politicians", therefore left Andrew Napier to live in agony, continuing to do things in the name of CRIME, or INCORRECTNESS, continuing to be 100% STUPID, yet PUFFING THEIR CHESTS OUT and GESTURING, speaking loudly in bold and confident tones, standing grinning next to written oaths that they would do the opposite of, smiling, lying, ducking and diving, avoiding THIS issue and THAT issue, avoiding THIS and THAT, hiding the many ways in which they do the OPPOSITE of their jobs behind FANCY LANGUAGE and many pages of BULLSH+T, since they think that no one will take the time to go through it, submissive to crime, or incorrectness, 100% UNINTELLIGENT.

UNITED KINGDOM FORUM
List Of Posts http://www.topix.com/forum/world/united-kingd...

Since: Sep 09

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 2
[ http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/1841126.st... ]
Identity's Image: "It's not good: it's not good at all. And what are the 650 traitors, the Country Managers, called mps, or politicians, doing? And what are human beings doing? Not enough. There are human beings suffocating to death in the United Kingdom And Ireland. Human beings are getting Motor Neuron Disease, human beings are having strokes and getting Locked-In-Syndrome, human beings are locked in rooms and small areas OFFICIALLY, and LEGALLY under fake laws, since EVERYONE has the right not to be imprisoned for more than X days, with my current view being that X is 5. This is the most pressing issue in the United Kingdom And Ireland by a LONG way. Everybody, COME ON. COME ON, QUICK. This should be everyone's Number One Priority, what the f+ck is wrong with everyone."

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 3
Identity's Image: "Yes, those fantastic Topix United Kingdom Forum "moderators", when there's no such thing as a "moderator", are not very good human beings......they're what they believe to be "christian".......oh yes "moderators" life is very simple, just blindly follow your book, or rather how certain "bits" are corrupted here and there....by people like you. Maybe i hope you get Locked-In-Syndrome, maybe then you'll think "why didn't we let Identity's Image post just a small number of links." Official government links, from the United Kingdom And Ireland, when you have the extreme suffering of so many human beings. And what about being kept alive, when all human beings age, on life support machines? Which other human beings won't let you get out of?"

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Identity's Image: "Topix United Kingdom Forum Moderators!!!!!!!!! How could you!? Links? A few? Execution and Suicide Typings?"

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

A Human English Male let go of the breath that he had been holding: he was gasping; after a short period of time, he started talking to himself: "F+CK, that was horrible, it was like i was panicking and i was trapped, like trapped underground or something. I can't believe that for a number of human beings in the United Kingdom And Ireland they HAVEN'T let go of their breaths, they've like STAYED like that for longer. I have to do something about that, now that I understand. Politicians, christianity, etcetera.......they all stand in the way of progress."

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 4
[ http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/1841126.st... ]
Peter, a Human English Male, was thinking about how his mother had died of motor neuron disease. Peter: "Yeeeeaaaaah. But it won't appen to me, it's like a tiny chance. And i'm equal to everyone else: my "newspaper" really does good in the world. "Newspapers" commit crime? "Newspapers" are Anti-Jobs? Naaaaaah! And i do about sports as well in my "paper". A number of Games are illegal, are acts of incorrectness? Naaaaah mate, naaaaaah! All human beings are in their own individual boats, in a number of ways? Naaaaaaah! There's no need for me to do anything about, legally, Killing and Killing-Self.....AT ALL, or if i DO, then NOT THIS EARLY, when i don't even avit. Everyone should just relax like me." A number of days later, Peter was diagnosed with motor neuron disease.
Peter: "Alright! Alright, i've got it okay mates? Okay. Politicians. POLitics! I trust the 650 politicians 100% and i don't need to do anything except write a letter to one of them. I believe that politician completely: the politician is "the saviour of the human species". The politician "puts people FIRST,"........aBOVE getting elected. I've led a worthwhile life, doing sport all the time: the One Fact definitely WON'T keep me like this very much longer." His letter was presumably completely ignored by the politician, who didn't give a good f+ck about Peter: politicians don't come across as very human. Etcetera, with regard to the 650 traitors.
Peter couldn't move. He was only able to be fed liquids. Peter: "I remember how food USED to taste, the nice feeling of my teeth moving down upon it, the variety, the pleasure. Now i'm trapped here, knowing that the vast majority of human beings are eating food. Beef, lamb, pork, egg, fish, rice, pasta, potatoes, oh all sorts of things. It's all gone now. All gone."
Peter finally approached Identity's Image. Peter: "Help me, Identity's Image. You know that the instance, or instances, of ANY human being existing like this, is, or are, things that should NEVER happen." Identity's Image: "A number of human beings won't let me help you directly, as it goes against the laws of the United Kingdom And Ireland......the laws of the United Kingdom And Ireland contain real laws and fake laws. What you should do is make YOUR OWN mp set up a legal Killing and Killing-Self system. The 650 traitors know what they have to do, but they do indeed have to be MADE to do it. Try going to see and communicate with your mp and making your mp do it: keep an Internet and/or book, or whatever, typed transcript, or record, or something, of the excuses that your mp makes if your mp says no. You could also find other information about your mp, and do something about that, and/or the mp's "group" or "party", if the mp hides within such a thing. You need to make it very clear to your mp, that your mp can either set something up, or NOT get elected, or, legally, worse."

“WE never came from Africa!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

don't say IF
and don't say BUT -
You've got to do
The King Tut Strut.

Wlak like an Egyptian!
Faloola Chong

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

i may train in suicide typing

if press # key then typewriter make the explode

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 5
Identity's Image: "What is IN a human being to FAIL TO MAKE PREPARATIONS against all of the possible things that could happen to him or her? Do a number of British people WANT be paralyzed for life, or imprisoned?"

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 6
Identity's Image: "Well i've been in contact with my mp about legal Killing and legal Killing-Self, and i hope to make progress despite his stubborn evasiveness. Contact your mp to set up a legal Killing and legal Killing-Self system in this country, and also do things with regard to life-support machines."

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 7
Identity's Image: "I NEED to legally DIE! RIGHT NOW, because of Human English Female Non-Sexualess Incorrectess Sexual, or Hefn-sis, or "MaDARling"!........ errrr. So whatdo i DO?" Talks, Comforts, or T,c: "First you have to get through your Country Manager, the Country Manager of your constituency. He has to, legally, be made to meet up with you again, and then set up a number of legal Killing and legal Killing-Self....THINGS." Identity's Image: "Why isn't anyone else doing anything, WHAT'S WRONG with this country huh!?" Hatred, Sexual, or H,s: "Well, enormous numbers of Human United Kingdom And Ireland Males and enormous numbers of Human United Kingdom And Ireland Females are CATTLE as opposed to human beings....cattle that are actively HERded by various "shepherds" and "sheepdogs" at Election times. Did you ever see a sheep stand up on its back legs and start demanding things? Huh? NO! In the same way, what a number of human beings refer to as "sheeple", are UNable to function without holding hands with other human beings."
T,c: "It's not as bad as what H,s has just said, Identity's Image. I think a major problem is that enormous numbers of human beings in the United Kingdom And Ireland are in a "state" of escapism, sort of....they LIVE inside Video Material, Audio Material, Typings, Games etcetera. They also see friendship as a form of escapism, and live inside friendship. A number of these things need to be removed from them so that they function in the correct manner." T,c paused for a number of seconds before continuing. "It will probably to take a LONG TIME for the Country Managers to set up the relevant legal Killing and legal Killing-Self THINGS, so you should get going, Identity's Image."

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 8
Identity's Image: "A human being imprisoned in certain ways and/or to certain extents, is something that should not occur, it has no right to happen, and the human being legally has a right not to be stuck here. There are 65,000,000 human beings in the United Kingdom and Ireland....if everyone went to his or her Country Manager then there would be progress, they would have no choice but to set a number of legal Killing and legal Killing-Self things up, and also to do things with regard to life-support machines."

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 9
Identity's Image: "Still significant numbers of human beings in the United Kingdom And Ireland leave what is supposed to be their fellow human beings in suffering. A number of human beings suffer from diseases, conditions, disabilities etcetera: they include locked-in syndrome, motor-neuron disease, Alzheimer disease, and others. I myself also need to concern myself with Human Female Sexual things, and in addition to that(but these are not mutually exclusive categories) i have been subjected to an enormous amount of Incorrectness, or Crime(category Correctness And Incorrectness): i have Incorrecters and Incorrectesses that i need to legally get around to sometime, for however long i remain alive for. There's only so much effort that i can put in. What's your EXCUSE? What are your EXCUSES? You who have nice lives, better lives than the misery that i've lived, which i'll possibly, or probably, legally try to get out of as soon as possible. Everyone around me seems to have things that i've spent a large amount of time, effort, etcetera trying to obtain. Someone like me can't be expected to have a desire to live. So anyway there's only so much effort that i can put in. Despite this, however, i've been trying to get my Country Manager to do something about this, and other issues, but the man and his two assistants have little desire to act correctly. Everything is too much, and i feel so so tired. Where is the hope?"

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 10
Identity's Image was talking to Talks, Comforts, or T,c, and Hatred, Sexual, or H,s. Identity's Image: "Can you imagine how much Anthony Nicklinson must have been suffering for him to refuse food and drink, or whatever he did, to try to deprive himself of food and drink or whatever, to choose THAT METHOD of dying, that INCREDIBLY PAINFUL method? He's dead." Identity's Image paused for a number of seconds before continuing. "No human being is supposed to STARVE to death; no human being is supposed to die of THIRST; no human being is supposed to SUFFOCATE to death....yet such things are happening in the United Kingdom And Ireland. How can such things happen, it's HORRIBLE, it must be HORRIBLE, these are such HORRIBLE ways to DIE." T,c: "Keep trying to do this and that, and things will get better." H,s: "As soon as you get your first GIRLFRIEND, your depression will lift to one extent or another: then you'll be able to do MORE than you can do at the moment. Then, my friend....SEX....and reVENGE! More than you can iMAGINE!" He paused for a number of seconds before continuing. "And this Legal Killing-Self business as WELL, of COURSE." Identity's Image: "But the instances of such things shouldn't happen, the One Fact shouldn't permit them to happen, yet they DO happen, people DROWN, and SUFFOCATE, and STARVE, and die of THIRST. I just don't GET IT. Do YOU TWO get it?" T,c: "Stay posistive." H,s: "Hey, don't get any more depressed than you already ARE. More ACTION, you KNOW!" T,c sighed.

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 11
Identity's Image: "Still this country, the United Kingdom And Ireland, has not even reached the state of the excellent countries of Switzerland, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg. Why can't people try some suffering themselves....i guarantee they will not like it. Model human beings sort of immunise themselves against the worst possible suffering that could occur to them. How long are a number of human beings going to lie to themselves? How long are a number of human beings going to remain f++k-ups? How long are a number of human beings going to fail?"

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 12
Victim was making a speech. Victim: "How much longer. That is what i ask. How much longer. How much longer are they going to keep us trapped here for. You know that there is something not right, when human beings, or rather "human beings", in inverted commas, turn away from those who ask, or even beg, for their help. Like Anthony Nicklinson, who begged for help, repeatedly, and who, perhaps in utter despair, decided to end his own life, choosing a method, deprivation of food and drink, which causes enormous suffering to human beings. You let Diane Pretty suffocate to death: it's your fault: it's on your heads: GUILTY. Perhaps YOU shall suffocate to death, in this Universe, or in the next Universe perhaps. You have failed them. And you ARE failing others, you continue. You continue, with this giggling S+IT. You continue with this primitivity. You continue with turning away from those who call for help. You refuse to understand. You refuse to change, refuse to maximise your potential." Victim paused for a number of seconds before continuing.
"So you have failed enormous numbers of human beings, not just in the United Kingdom And Ireland, but in the world, where there is so....much....suffering, both human suffering, and also the suffering of other animals. You have failed them. And you have failed me, Victim, a Human-English-Male-Like-Figure . "No." "We're busy". "We're having a girly chat." And those i cared about, ignoring me. Betraying me. Looking me in my eyes, and then lying....smug, in the lies, she was smug in her lies. An absence of a desire to do good. Doing a number of sexual things with a number of "young-looking-etcetera " guys. Laughing, always laughing, always giggling, always chitchatting. And so arrogant, so proud. Treachery towards me, traitor to me. Always telling jokes, always talking about surface things, shallowness. Needing the permission of other human beings to do this, or to do that. Hiding behind your corruption of the Bible, YOUR christianity, which you created so that you can lie to yourself, that's right my love, keep "cleansing your sins" in holy water, although i'm STILL HERE, no matter how much you lie to yourself, you still did what you did to me, you still did it, and it won't go away by you persisting with your nonsense." Victim paused for a number of seconds before continuing.
"You aged me. And i was so shocked. Realisation of lies causes shock, and causes aging. You do things randomly, and you have no boundaries. It's YOUR FAULT. And i hate him. I hate him because of you. If you had just trusted me, he wouldn't even be an issue with me. But you didn't trust me. You didn't trust me because i'm real. Because you choose the false things: you choose work, when suffering etcetera is more important than work, look at how much you glut yourself upon your labels, "work", this and that, telling yourself that you're so valuable, that you can't easily be replaced, perhaps replaced by someone better, etcetera; you choose "chitchat", and other time-and-resource-etcetera-was ting-garbage. You choose laziness, "He's closer, and it'll take less effort, so i'll have sexual intercourse with him, and not Victim, who looks like that etcetera." You choose the wide path. You choose to reject the straight and narrow way, or whatever it is in the Bible or whatever. You love ignorance. You love being governed by emotion, you love being governed by instinct, like a dumb animal, like cattle. You love the fake laws, you love "banning", "threat", "incite", "encourage", "tradition", "advertising", "facebook", "television", "magazines", "newspapers", "discriminate", "race", religion, "harassment", "stalking", "privacy", the-little-pieces-of-paper-and -little-pieces-of-metal-that-y ou-call-money, "i make money", etcetera." Victim paused for a number of seconds before continuing.

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 12
"I am tortured. I am tortured by Human English Female Non-Sexualesses. I see them pass me, so attractive. I see skimpy school uniforms that schoolgirls wear, instead of trousers and a top. And every time i see them, all of them, i think, "I will never know what it's like to have sexual intercourse with her. Never, no matter how much i try, no matter how much i try to reason with such girls, no matter what i do, no matter what i say." And i have never had a girlfriend. What most others take for granted, is something i have never known, and never will. You attacked me. You did that to me. Did i do that to you? No. Look around you. Do you see human beings, normal human beings, behaving like you did, doing the thing that you did to me? No. You had no right to do such a thing to me. Everyone has the right not to suffer. Etcetera."
"I tried to commit suicide in May 2011. It was the fault of a number of girls. This shall be the second time that i shall attempt to commit suicide, but this time i shall not fail. There has been too much crime committed against me, too much suffering. Everything has just piled up, and i see how good things are for most of those around me. So now, i need to die." Victim took out a vial of cyanide that the government had given him, and used it: Victim was dead: he had committed suicide.

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 13
[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_euth... ]
Identity's Image: "Regardless of this or that, we must keep fighting for our primary cause, for Legal Killing And Legal Killing-Self: may our values as individuals decrease at the slowest rate possible. May we no longer be forced to suffer due to incorrectness, certain memories, transportation incidents, health, etcetera. Certain individuals may harp on about "Gard this" and "Gard that". But such incorrecters and incorrectesses, also known as criminals, can't hide behind such sh+t forever; even if i were to die tomorrow, they would not get away with it. There shall be death: it shall come."
Faloola Chong

Rotherham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

i know right

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

EXECUTION AND SUICIDE TYPING 14
[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia_in_th... ]
Identity's Image: "We must continue to fight for the Primary Cause, the cause of Legal Killing And Legal Killing-Self. Suffering is what is real and important, human beings. Human beings are not given a choice about whether to be born or not: they are not given a choice about how they are born: other human beings force them to be born and to live, other human beings force them to suffer, when they have no right to. II am the best judge of measuring the amount of suffering that i am receiving, YOU DON'T TELL ME that i'm not suffering that much, when you CANNOT know, when you're NOT ME, when i KNOW and you DON'T KNOW. It is MY LIFE, belonging to ME: i didn't ask to suffer: i wasn't given a choice. But the choice of death can and must, with almighty effort against all those that oppose us, be given to all human beings. Death is coming: it must come. And it will come. We shall stand up to the awful One Fact in the only way that we can: by choosing death, by choosing when to die, and how to die. It will come."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the United Kingdom Forum right now

Search the United Kingdom Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 9 min Phonewank 11,839
Former Jehovah's Witness leaves memorial to fam... 33 min Covered 17
WikiLeaks breaks gag order 44 min Myth Buster 1
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 53 min General Poor Polski 1,871
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 1 hr ThatOneBand 497
Hanging out 2 hr Hanging out 1
skype sex 2 hr locas 398
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 3 hr 7E4ADA06 4,790
•••
•••