Another victim of England's ignorance toward the Irish

Dec 6, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Irish Independent

THE Conservative cabinet minister for education in Croydon Borough Council , Maria Gatland , has resigned her post after the revelation that, 35 years ago, she was a member of the IRA .

Comments
1 - 20 of 326 Comments Last updated Jun 12, 2013
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Counter-Striker

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Judged:

Another victim of England's tyranny.

"The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny." - James Madison
Counter-Striker

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Judged:

Don't blame the English people because they are the Queen's subjects.
mohammed al handjob

Middlesbrough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2008

Judged:

Counter-Striker wrote:
Another victim of England's tyranny.
"The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny." - James Madison
I totally agree. I'm writing a letter to Trevor Phillips right now demanding he tables a motion demanding all Al Qaeda shortlists for jobs in the home office.

It's only fair.
someone

Paola, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Judged:

she not merely left the movement, but also spilled the beans to British intelligence.

well FFS, she was a traitor to Ireland. She was part of the Brit machine, no sympathy from me... they are just finding it expedient now because of the rabid anti terror politics sweeping the world since 911
mr Giblets

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Judged:

someone wrote:
she not merely left the movement, but also spilled the beans to British intelligence.
well FFS, she was a traitor to Ireland. She was part of the Brit machine, no sympathy from me... they are just finding it expedient now because of the rabid anti terror politics sweeping the world since 911
hardly- if you betray the IRA you are NOT a traitor to Ireland. The IRA were criminals, and murdering scum like al Qaeda. I know some US idiots sent them money, which was used for weapons to kill innocent people here.
someone

Paola, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

Judged:

FFS
mr giblets

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

Judged:

"shoot on sight" was the best policy - but the IRA didn't like it done to them, "not fair", they whined, not like when they killed our people in a cowardly underhand manner.
cromwells ghost

Feytiat, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Judged:

it says english surely it should be british

Since: Jan 09

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

Judged:

hey mr gobbleit the ira were a proud army who sent shockwaves through the brits the army the police and even them dumb witted politicians .the ira r fearless intelligent street soldiers.in there areas in ireland they protected the people of ireland.they hav many friends who r rulers of different countrys who were an still wouild help them out financially.also tool them up 2 strike against the brits.if the ira was the way u r potraying them why hav they got so much cash.do u know gobbleit they were fighting a war u clown.

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

Judged:

another think yous bunch of begrudging fools. the brits dont even like themselves so how the hell could they like any1 else.in the history of the world how many people did the brits murder in different countries.well my friend them days r gone bcause the brits cant even fight a war on there own yous need the yanks nato an so on.they couldnt beat the ira u bunch of scumbags.were else in the world would u get an alcoholic drink called bitter. does that not say something on its own about the murderous british scum.if you were standing in front of me id knock ur teeth out.hav u anything btween them dirty ears at all.i seriously doubt it.that idiot counter striker has it right he is blaming the queen.who can u blame gobbleit.now piss of u bunch of whining scumbags.the ira has 2 b givin the credit they fucked the british army out of ireland.UP THE RA
cromwells ghost

Poitiers, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2009

Judged:

apple crumble wrote:
another think yous bunch of begrudging fools. the brits dont even like themselves so how the hell could they like any1 else.in the history of the world how many people did the brits murder in different countries.well my friend them days r gone bcause the brits cant even fight a war on there own yous need the yanks nato an so on.they couldnt beat the ira u bunch of scumbags.were else in the world would u get an alcoholic drink called
bitter. does that not say something on its own about the murderous british scum.if you were standing in front of me id knock ur teeth out.hav u anything btween them dirty ears at all.i seriously doubt it.that idiot counter striker has it right he is blaming the queen.who can u blame gobbleit.now piss of u bunch of whining scumbags.the ira has 2 b givin the credit they fucked the british army out of ireland.UP THE RA
yeah and who ran the ira......
the british
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

Judged:

apple crumble wrote:
another think yous bunch of begrudging fools. the brits dont even like themselves so how the hell could they like any1 else.in the history of the world how many people did the brits murder in different countries.well my friend them days r gone bcause the brits cant even fight a war on there own yous need the yanks nato an so on.they couldnt beat the ira u bunch of scumbags.were else in the world would u get an alcoholic drink called bitter. does that not say something on its own about the murderous british scum.if you were standing in front of me id knock ur teeth out.hav u anything btween them dirty ears at all.i seriously doubt it.that idiot counter striker has it right he is blaming the queen.who can u blame gobbleit.now piss of u bunch of whining scumbags.the ira has 2 b givin the credit they fucked the british army out of ireland.UP THE RA
What a pathetic little man, if your brains were dynamite you would not have enough to blow your nose you bog trotting inbred.
ScumWatch

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

Judged:

apple crumble wrote:
we had the pathetic IRA completely infiltrated. Your top men were British spies. We beat you totally. Now stop whining, you loser.
Bogside Bogshite

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

bogtrotting gobshite wrote:
Bejasus Paddy, isn't it your round?

“British mp's are corrupt cnuts”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

Judged:

apple crumble wrote:
I did two tours of Belfast(fort whiterock)
how the f*ck you managed to blow anythind up
is beyond me.
YOU WERE ALL PERMENANTLY PISSED
5 oclock in the morning-PISSED
11 oclock in the morning-PISSED
3 oclock in the afternoon-PISSED
7 oclock in the evening-PISSED
midnight-PISSED
PISSED PISSED PISSED,every day the same.
Go pick on a leprechaun,bog trottin taig.
who's gonna subsidise your bone idle arse's
when we cut all ties?the southern Irish
i dont think so.They all know your bottom
feeding inbred fukwitts by now!!!!

“just a Devil”

Since: Nov 07

Bristol, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

Judged:

apple crumble wrote:
hey mr gobbleit the ira were a proud army who sent shockwaves through the brits the army the police and even them dumb witted politicians .the ira r fearless intelligent street soldiers.in there areas in ireland they protected the people of ireland.they hav many friends who r rulers of different countrys who were an still wouild help them out financially.also tool them up 2 strike against the brits.if the ira was the way u r potraying them why hav they got so much cash.do u know gobbleit they were fighting a war u clown.
Putting a nail bomb in a rubbish bin hardly makes anyone "fearless" or "intelligent" does it?

Listowel, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

Judged:

well lads with the idiots that ye really r keep on b;ieving in wat ur thinkin whether its true or not u can convince urselves great the ira r the creaters of modern day europe .u the brits stick 2 drinkin bitter does that not say somthin bout yous bunch of losing fools .the irish r the delicacy of the world.every1 wants 2 eat 1 but cant afford it u remember this u bunch of fools

“just a Devil”

Since: Nov 07

Bristol, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

Judged:

apple crumble wrote:
well lads with the idiots that ye really r keep on b;ieving in wat ur thinkin whether its true or not u can convince urselves great the ira r the creaters of modern day europe .u the brits stick 2 drinkin bitter does that not say somthin bout yous bunch of losing fools .the irish r the delicacy of the world.every1 wants 2 eat 1 but cant afford it u remember this u bunch of fools
I have no issues with the Irish, north or south, but you sir, just sound like a tit.
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

Judged:

Thomper UK wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no issues with the Irish, north or south, but you sir, just sound like a tit.
lol..I think most of us over here have a paddy in their family somewhere and most in general are nice people but like most you will get a dickhead somewhere..
sick with worry

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

Judged:

Thomper UK wrote:
<quoted text>
that's right. This one must speak like he has a mouth full of cabbage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
older virgins 29 min Humhainna 8
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 46 min SCOUSE 13,373
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 52 min tom jones 1,375
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr religionislies 21,490
Would-be jihadis should lose their British pass... 1 hr pailrider 1
Darling: being part of Brand Britain is major b... 1 hr lewisjohn363 47
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 1 hr Kantara2009 2,545
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 3 hr SandM 5,544
skype sex 8 hr yoyoyoyo 547
•••