Comments
41 - 60 of 83 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2013

Since: Jul 12

Blackburn, UK

#43 Feb 8, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Part Jewish, with my main roots in London's East End and proud.
Proud to rub shoulders with genocidal maniacs and give them support? Don't you realize that these people need someone to pick on and if it wasn't Muslims then it would be blacks or Jews.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#44 Feb 8, 2013
dinglehopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Proud to rub shoulders with genocidal maniacs and give them support? Don't you realize that these people need someone to pick on and if it wasn't Muslims then it would be blacks or Jews.
I support good people, I support peaceful people. The majority of EDL members are not violent thugs despite what the leftist propaganda machine wants you to think.

“Contemporary Celtic Hero”

Since: Feb 13

Catuvellaunia

#45 Feb 8, 2013
dinglehopper wrote:
<quoted text>
What genocidal maniacs?

The only genocidal maniacs are you and your Islamo-Nazi mates, with your anti-Jewish agenda.

Get used to Israel existing, as it has done since long before your paedo hero started his maniacal religion, and will do long after Islam is just an ugly story in the history books.
Timmy Mullet

London, UK

#46 Feb 8, 2013
I can read wrote:
I've given my opinions before:
People have a right to free speech and can say whatever they like but they also have to take responsibility for what they say too.
Theo Van Gogh had to take responsibility for what he said, Salman Rushdie take to take responsibility for what he said and live out the rest of his life in hiding. Ambassador Chris Stevens had to take responsibility for what he said, actually for what an Egyptian Coptic Christian said.

So when moslems say islam will rule the world, or wipe the Jews off the map, they too should take responsibility.

I like your logic.

Now, let's wipe that hideous death cult off this planet once and for all by either forced conversion or smiting of necks. You in ICR?
rio

Beckenham, UK

#47 Feb 8, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Part Jewish, with my main roots in London's East End and proud.
Explains a lot ...
Mr Ed

London, UK

#48 Feb 8, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Explains a lot ...
see ! how Ronan hates the Jews. I think all anti-semitic nazi types should be banned. Especially ones like you who thought Hitler should have been given a "free hand" in Europe.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#49 Feb 8, 2013
Mr Ed wrote:
<quoted text>see ! how Ronan hates the Jews.
Actually, my comment has nothing anti semite, but Superman's confession explains a lot about his anti-Muslim stance.
Rio

London, UK

#50 Feb 8, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, my comment has nothing anti semite, but Superman's confession explains a lot about his anti-Muslim stance.
oh yes. nothing anti-jewish? pull the other one. it's wearing a jillijab

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#51 Feb 8, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Explains a lot ...
Yes, I am not allowed any opinions that support Israel.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#52 Feb 8, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all already. I dislike Islam full stop. I don't dislike good people of any race creed or colour.

So why your anti Jew, anti Falkland Island stance, are you a Argentine Muslim?

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#53 Feb 8, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
One other thing, I've not hidden any of my blood line on Topix. Go hunting if you want the full picture.
Timmy Mullet

London, UK

#54 Feb 8, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Explains a lot ...
I'm part (albeit a very small part) Jewish.

Does that explain a lot too?

Blackburn, UK

#55 Feb 9, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
I support good people, I support peaceful people. The majority of EDL members are not violent thugs despite what the leftist propaganda machine wants you to think.
Thats quite funny! I never mentioned the EDL!!!!! Yet because I used the words "genocidal maniacs" you assumed I was referring to them!

I think you might see your mistake as some kind of Freudian slip!!

The only EDL protest I was witness to was in Blackburn and it was ANYTHING but peaceful. Fighting amongst themselves being the most memorable!

The anti fascist brigade were out as well, they are just as contemptible!

Blackburn, UK

#56 Feb 9, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all already. I dislike Islam full stop. I don't dislike good people of any race creed or colour.
So why your anti Jew, anti Falkland Island stance, are you a Argentine Muslim?
You say you "don't like Islam full stop" but you "like good people" does that mean that there are no good Muslims? Or is that a contradiction in terms in your book?

Blackburn, UK

#57 Feb 9, 2013
Taliesin Pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
What genocidal maniacs?
The only genocidal maniacs are you and your Islamo-Nazi mates, with your anti-Jewish agenda.
Get used to Israel existing, as it has done since long before your paedo hero started his maniacal religion, and will do long after Islam is just an ugly story in the history books.
Where have I ever indicated that I am "anti Jewish" ?? My partner is a reformed Jew!

I'm not ani anyone, I take people as I find them regardless of race or religion.

I have no religious hero's by the way. I'm an extremely lapsed catholic and can only describe myself as an agnostic.

Was Joseph a paedo for getting Mark pregnant when she was definitely under sixteen? Or do you believe in the immaculate conception?

Blackburn, UK

#58 Feb 9, 2013
HA HA HA! Yes that should read "Mary"!!!!

Apologies to both Joseph and Mark!

(now I am in trouble).

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#59 Feb 10, 2013
dinglehopper wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you "don't like Islam full stop" but you "like good people" does that mean that there are no good Muslims? Or is that a contradiction in terms in your book?
I believe people can be good despite their religious or personal beliefs.

So who were you referring to as genocidal maniacs then?

“Contemporary Celtic Hero”

Since: Feb 13

Catuvellaunia

#60 Feb 10, 2013
dinglehopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I ever indicated that I am "anti Jewish" ?? My partner is a reformed Jew!
I'm not ani anyone, I take people as I find them regardless of race or religion.
I have no religious hero's by the way. I'm an extremely lapsed catholic and can only describe myself as an agnostic.
Was Joseph a paedo for getting Mark pregnant when she was definitely under sixteen? Or do you believe in the immaculate conception?
I don't believe in the immaculate conception, and I don't believe much of what you say about yourself.

What the hell is a 'reformed Jew'? Is that anything like the scampi?
Timmy Mullet

London, UK

#61 Feb 10, 2013
dinglehopper wrote:
Was Joseph a paedo for getting Mark pregnant
Freudian slip of your own there, Barry?
rio

Beckenham, UK

#62 Feb 10, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe people can be good despite their religious or personal beliefs.
So who were you referring to as genocidal maniacs then?
You make far too many generalisations about Muslims for that statement to be taken seriously.

As soon as some Muslim does something, you jump on the bandwagon to slander all the Muslims.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seeking bbw 10 min Jones386 1
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 14 min boy 13,458
are Muslim Males good in bed? 31 min hello sailor 4
Lunges - Which leg strengthens the glutes? 32 min hello sailor 6
Gay BBM group chat 36 min 16 slim wight guy 124
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 46 min fadu singh 21,504
Would-be jihadis should lose their British pass... 1 hr Humhainna 3
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 3 hr juan terblanche 5,588
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 3 hr HalKW 2,668
skype sex 14 hr JosephTheMaster 558