1 - 20 of 83 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
rio

UK

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Hospital Racist Rant Woman Charged For Abusing Nigerian Gina Thompson

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02/04/ho...
Polska

Auburn, Australia

#2 Feb 4, 2013
British women seem to have more balls than the men.
rio

UK

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Polska wrote:
British women seem to have more balls than the men.
The harlot should go to jail, so should anyone shouting, writing, emailing, posting racial abuses.

I wait for the day when racial posts will be prosecuted!
rio says paki

London, UK

#5 Feb 5, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
The harlot should go to jail, so should anyone shouting, writing, emailing, posting racial abuses.
No ifs, ands or buts, eh rio.
rio

London, UK

#6 Feb 5, 2013
rio says paki wrote:
<quoted text>
No ifs, ands or buts, eh rio.
Yes, the law would apply to me also.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#7 Feb 5, 2013
the real Blunt Mocker wrote:
<quoted text>what , when you get prosecuted for insulting the English?
No, that will be acceptable.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#8 Feb 5, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the law would apply to me also.
Communism was good for that sort of thing, eh comrad Rio?
rio

Beckenham, UK

#9 Feb 5, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Communism was good for that sort of thing, eh comrad Rio?
What has communism to do with racial insults?
Sean Coonery

UK

#10 Feb 6, 2013
its Ronan, NOT Rio!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#11 Feb 6, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
What has communism to do with racial insults?
Absolutely nothing. Now let's look at this comment from you comrad, I hope this would jog your memory.
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
rio

Beckenham, UK

#12 Feb 6, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely nothing. Now let's look at this comment from you comrad, I hope this would jog your memory.
<quoted text>
Yes, I wrotr post #3. But what has that to do with communism.
Increasingly social media are forced by the courts to provide the identity of people who throw insults and abusive comments, here and in the US, leading to some private libel actions in court.
It won't be long, I think, before posting slander, insults, stereotypes, etc... anonimously on forums will expose their authors to public prosecution, just like it exists in on other media (press, TV, books, etc...). We will see, then, if forums can still be a save haven for racist, Islamophobes and religious-haters.
Taliesin

London, UK

#13 Feb 6, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I wrotr post #3. But what has that to do with communism.
Increasingly social media are forced by the courts to provide the identity of people who throw insults and abusive comments, here and in the US, leading to some private libel actions in court.
It won't be long, I think, before posting slander, insults, stereotypes, etc... anonimously on forums will expose their authors to public prosecution, just like it exists in on other media (press, TV, books, etc...). We will see, then, if forums can still be a save haven for racist, Islamophobes and religious-haters.
What has it got to do with communism?

You absolute, ridiculous, thick cretin.

You actually want to criminalise opinions that don't tally with your own, and you ask what it's got to do with communism?

People like you shouldn't be allowed to breed. You're so dumb, it's a wonder you haven't tried to eat yourself. Or have you?
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#14 Feb 6, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinbur...
rio

Beckenham, UK

#15 Feb 6, 2013
I can read wrote:
Right and proper too.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Taliesin wrote:
<quoted text>
What has it got to do with communism?
You absolute, ridiculous, thick cretin.
You actually want to criminalise opinions that don't tally with your own, and you ask what it's got to do with communism?
People like you shouldn't be allowed to breed. You're so dumb, it's a wonder you haven't tried to eat yourself. Or have you?
Lies, slander, racial hatred are already accepted as being beyond the boundaries of free speech and can bring their authors to court to answer for their actions.

That has nothing to do with communism.

There is a difference between an opinion and malicious comments destined to insult someone or a group of people. Beside, racially aggravated insult is already on the statutory books as a crime.

But what we need is to lift the cloak of anonimity the social media provide for the cowards who hide behind. The technology allows it, all we need now is a law to stop this cancer spreading.
Taliesin

London, UK

#17 Feb 6, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies, slander, racial hatred are already accepted as being beyond the boundaries of free speech and can bring their authors to court to answer for their actions.
That has nothing to do with communism.
There is a difference between an opinion and malicious comments destined to insult someone or a group of people. Beside, racially aggravated insult is already on the statutory books as a crime.
But what we need is to lift the cloak of anonimity the social media provide for the cowards who hide behind. The technology allows it, all we need now is a law to stop this cancer spreading.
The laws are already in place, idiot. What you'd like is for them to be extended to enforce your own racist agenda.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Taliesin wrote:
<quoted text>
The laws are already in place, idiot. What you'd like is for them to be extended to enforce your own racist agenda.
You mean YOUR racist agenda.

If that was easy, I would already have taken plenty of Topix posters for incitation to racial hatred, and taken great pleasure in doing so.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#19 Feb 6, 2013
Taliesin wrote:
<quoted text>
When someone open a thread saying "Muslims should be rounded up and slaughtered", it's a typical example of stiring up racial hatred.

That would lead to immediate prosecution if in was in a newspapers or part of a TV/radio programme.

What someone writes that on Topix?

Because of anonimity provided by the forum and the unlikely chance to be prosecuted for it.

That's what le law needs to change. This person should be easily uncovered by Topix and his internet server beinbg forced to provide his identity, so that a proper criminal prosecution can be kickstarted.

The law already exists to unmask hackers, and it should be extended to unmask those who take part in malocious communications too.
Taliesin

London, UK

#20 Feb 6, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean YOUR racist agenda.
If that was easy, I would already have taken plenty of Topix posters for incitation to racial hatred, and taken great pleasure in doing so.
The police would be more likely to cart you off to a nut ward.
Taliesin

London, UK

#21 Feb 6, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
When someone open a thread saying "Muslims should be rounded up and slaughtered", it's a typical example of stiring up racial hatred.
I agree with that example, but you've got a history of crying wolf with your accusations of racism.

You'd report people who don't want gangs of muslim paedophiles on their streets. You'd report people who want justice for Charlene Downes. You'd report people who would like halal meat to be labelled in supermarkets.

And let's not forget those Falkland Islanders. You'd expect them to be extradited, charged and banged up for not wishing to be invaded by Argentina. How racist of them to want to remain British, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 2 min Dak-Original 21,516
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 10 min Expat 2,728
india finally gets toilets 14 min Terence 1
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 26 min BrianJ 5,654
british hookers 36 min Don 3
Tramadol supply needed 37 min sausageuk 1
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 41 min LIVERPOOL Anfield 13,529
skype sex 8 hr Max 562
•••
Enter and win $5000