Riots erupt in N.Ireland after Protestant marches

Jul 12, 2011 Full story: The Baltimore Sun 881

Police fired plastic bullets and water cannon at Catholic youths in Northern Ireland's provincial capital Belfast on Tuesday after rioting erupted when a Protestant parade passed their estate.

Full Story

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#870 Nov 26, 2012
mick rock wrote:
<quoted text>Why the change of flag are you ashamed !
No the Israeli massacre has stopped for now.

That is a Catalonian flag. I support their push for independence from Spain.
mick rock

UK

#871 Nov 26, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
No the Israeli massacre has stopped for now.
That is a Catalonian flag. I support their push for independence from Spain.
I thought you might have been ashamed that Hamas were firing missiles straight after the cease fire trying to slaughter innocent people again,so considering your support for terrorists whose flag is next now

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#872 Nov 26, 2012
mick rock wrote:
<quoted text> I thought you might have been ashamed that Hamas were firing missiles straight after the cease fire trying to slaughter innocent people again,so considering your support for terrorists whose flag is next now
Israel shot dead an unarmed Palestinian man on the border hours after the cease-fire.

I also think you should understand that the flag of Palestine, is the flag of the Palestinian people, not a terrorist flag.
mick rock

UK

#873 Nov 26, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel shot dead an unarmed Palestinian man on the border hours after the cease-fire.
I also think you should understand that the flag of Palestine, is the flag of the Palestinian people, not a terrorist flag.
I understand it is a flag of a nation that supports terrorists and this is why scum like you fly it

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#874 Nov 26, 2012
mick rock wrote:
<quoted text>I understand it is a flag of a nation that supports terrorists and this is why scum like you fly it
People who want their freedom.

Now why would that bother you so much?

Oh thats right.....

Once a bigot, always a bigot.
mick rock

UK

#875 Nov 26, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
People who want their freedom.
Now why would that bother you so much?
Oh thats right.....
Once a bigot, always a bigot.
Sad little man,big opinions,far away from any of the trouble,you and your bitch rio should be contenders for the gallows

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#876 Nov 26, 2012
mick rock wrote:
<quoted text>Sad little man,big opinions,far away from any of the trouble,you and your bitch rio should be contenders for the gallows
And you?

Why not go to Gaza, tell them all how terrorist they are? See how you get on?

Big opinions, far away from any of the trouble......
mick rock

UK

#877 Nov 26, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
And you?
Why not go to Gaza, tell them all how terrorist they are? See how you get on?
Big opinions, far away from any of the trouble......
Difference being, i point out again i am not flying flags and supporting murder
DrJackson

Bury, UK

#878 Nov 26, 2012
mick rock wrote:
<quoted text> I thought you might have been ashamed that Hamas were firing missiles straight after the cease fire trying to slaughter innocent people again,so considering your support for terrorists whose flag is next now
he knows no shame when it comes to his terrorist hero's ,they can kill men ,women and children he will still support them.
Chairman Obama

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#879 Nov 27, 2012
What the Brits don't seem to get, is they have 2 choices, leave our country, or get thrown out of our country by force.....pick
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#880 Nov 27, 2012
Chairman Obama wrote:
What the Brits don't seem to get, is they have 2 choices, leave our country, or get thrown out of our country by force.....pick
No doubt you'll be able to elucidate and stun us all with your detailed and accurate knowledge on the subject..........

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#881 Nov 27, 2012
mick rock wrote:
<quoted text>Difference being, i point out again i am not flying flags and supporting murder
Having a flag of a nation as a picture somehow supports murder?

Clown.....

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#882 Nov 27, 2012
DrJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
he knows no shame when it comes to his terrorist hero's ,they can kill men ,women and children he will still support them.
I've condemned the death of innocent civilians. No matter who done it.

That can't be said of everyone on here.

''Duhhh he supports his terrorsts murderers''

Blah blah, even after I've condemned civilian deaths from day one on here.

I think you need an IQ test. Urgently.....
dinozzo

Bury, UK

#883 Nov 27, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
I've condemned the death of innocent civilians. No matter who done it.
That can't be said of everyone on here.
''Duhhh he supports his terrorsts murderers''
Blah blah, even after I've condemned civilian deaths from day one on here.
I think you need an IQ test. Urgently.....
good try.
now,why not explain why you think naming a playground after a man(?) involved in the Kingsmills masacre,were YOUR hero's the IRA murdered 11 men for the crime of being Protestant.

if you do know anyone who carries out IQ tests,i suggest you explain you strange attraction to terrorist vermin like McCreesh and i am sure you will get a free test.

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#884 Nov 27, 2012
dinozzo wrote:
<quoted text>
good try.
now,why not explain why you think naming a playground after a man(?) involved in the Kingsmills masacre,were YOUR hero's the IRA murdered 11 men for the crime of being Protestant.
if you do know anyone who carries out IQ tests,i suggest you explain you strange attraction to terrorist vermin like McCreesh and i am sure you will get a free test.
Well I think what happened to those men was terrible. Really was. I have sympathy for them and their families. Atrocious.

Regardless, you have no basis to accuse a man of being involved in something, no matter what you say (and I know what your going to say next) it really proves little. Needs to be official, on paper, a real link. But you don't have that do you?

You have to be able to back these things up. And you can't, can you?
DrJackson

Bury, UK

#885 Nov 27, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I think what happened to those men was terrible. Really was. I have sympathy for them and their families. Atrocious.
Regardless, you have no basis to accuse a man of being involved in something, no matter what you say (and I know what your going to say next) it really proves little. Needs to be official, on paper, a real link. But you don't have that do you?
You have to be able to back these things up. And you can't, can you?
it was that terrible you want to name a playground after the vermin caught in possession of the weapon used to murder 10 innocent men,the same weapon was used to shoot farmer Sammy Rodgers,who the vermin McCreesh delivered milk to.

hows this for a brief history of the weapon your hero was caught with:
In 1977 McCreesh was convicted of attempted murder, conspiracy to murder, possession of firearms with intent to endanger life and PIRA membership. He died on hunger strike in 1981. Last year the PSNI Historical Enquiries Team linked him, along with two others, to a string of IRA murders committed with the Armalite he was caught with, including the Kingsmills massacre in 1976.

In that attack 10 Protestant workmen were stopped on their way home from work and gunned down. An eleventh man survived.

The Armalite McCreesh was arrested with was also linked by HET to:

l the murders of RUC Constable David McNeice and rifleman Michael Gibson (Royal Jackets) at an ambush at Meigh in 1974;

l the attempted murder of Protestant farmer Samuel Rodgers at Camlough in 1975;

l the attack on a military helicopter and attempted murder of security force personnel at Carrickbroad, Forkhill, in 1976;

l the attempted murder of security force personnel at Mountain House, Belleek, Newry, in 1976, where the Armalite was recovered.

and you think this vermin's name is a good choice for a children's playground?

sick,is the word that springs to mind.

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#886 Dec 2, 2012
DrJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
it was that terrible you want to name a playground after the vermin caught in possession of the weapon used to murder 10 innocent men,the same weapon was used to shoot farmer Sammy Rodgers,who the vermin McCreesh delivered milk to.
hows this for a brief history of the weapon your hero was caught with:
In 1977 McCreesh was convicted of attempted murder, conspiracy to murder, possession of firearms with intent to endanger life and PIRA membership. He died on hunger strike in 1981. Last year the PSNI Historical Enquiries Team linked him, along with two others, to a string of IRA murders committed with the Armalite he was caught with, including the Kingsmills massacre in 1976.
In that attack 10 Protestant workmen were stopped on their way home from work and gunned down. An eleventh man survived.
The Armalite McCreesh was arrested with was also linked by HET to:
l the murders of RUC Constable David McNeice and rifleman Michael Gibson (Royal Jackets) at an ambush at Meigh in 1974;
l the attempted murder of Protestant farmer Samuel Rodgers at Camlough in 1975;
l the attack on a military helicopter and attempted murder of security force personnel at Carrickbroad, Forkhill, in 1976;
l the attempted murder of security force personnel at Mountain House, Belleek, Newry, in 1976, where the Armalite was recovered.
and you think this vermin's name is a good choice for a children's playground?
sick,is the word that springs to mind.
Well it was a democratic decision by the council. You know?
rock white

Liverpool, UK

#887 Dec 2, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it was a democratic decision by the council. You know?
yes Dubbadub, you are correct in that. As we speak a memorial to 10 protestants murdered near Bessbrook has been desacrated, and that lies within that particular council area.
So between that, and the naming of a childrens playpark after an obscenity does go to show this "peace" is only on a temporary basis.
In the main the residents of Newry City are good citizens, but they dare not put their heads over the parapet.

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#888 Dec 2, 2012
rock white wrote:
<quoted text>
yes Dubbadub, you are correct in that. As we speak a memorial to 10 protestants murdered near Bessbrook has been desacrated, and that lies within that particular council area.
So between that, and the naming of a childrens playpark after an obscenity does go to show this "peace" is only on a temporary basis.
In the main the residents of Newry City are good citizens, but they dare not put their heads over the parapet.
Well I think anyone who vadalises such things is wrong. Reprehensible.
Chairman Obama

United States

#890 Jan 18, 2013
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>Well I think anyone who vadalises such things is wrong. Reprehensible.
I repeat, invaders out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 min Eman 22,025
skype sex (Mar '14) 14 min sexy alut 624
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 24 min toplad 14,178
Meet Some Of The Poles Who Will Help Decide Sco... 25 min Stefan Krmanjolac 20
Smokers in NYC increase to 1 million 1 hr julian 1
Scotland won't be bullied: Salmond 1 hr rock white 11
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 1 hr julian 2,947
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 14 hr 19 Essex 5,984
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

United Kingdom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••