Riots erupt in N.Ireland after Protestant marches

Jul 12, 2011 Full story: The Baltimore Sun 881

Police fired plastic bullets and water cannon at Catholic youths in Northern Ireland's provincial capital Belfast on Tuesday after rioting erupted when a Protestant parade passed their estate.

Full Story
rio

Beckenham, UK

#810 Nov 20, 2012
mick rock wrote:
<quoted text>Your flag says PALESTINI,is that some other nation who have masses of terrorists that the irish republicans can side with,the same way they side with murderers in palestine.
Let's get one thing clear; without terrorism in the 60s and 70s, the Palestinian cause would have been all but forgotten, and the world would have been unaware that one million of people had been expelled from their land. In the euphoria of its creation, Israel was doing its utmost for the story not to go out!

As for branding some people "terrorist", that's OK, but one shouldn't forget that Israel's origins can be traced to terrorism as well. We Brits shouldn't forget that!
Gilbert Ratchet

London, UK

#811 Nov 20, 2012
rio wrote:
but one shouldn't forget that Israel's origins can be traced to terrorism as well. We Brits shouldn't forget that!
What/how do you mean?
rio

Beckenham, UK

#812 Nov 20, 2012
Gilbert Ratchet wrote:
<quoted text>
What/how do you mean?
During the British Protectorate on Palestine, after 1920 and up to 1948 (or thereabout), zionist activists mounted several bloody terrorist campaigns against the native Arabs and the British forces.
Armed groups like the Irgun, the Hannagah, the Stern Gang mounted attacks against Arab villages at night, slaughtering their population. They burnt Arab dwellings, killed their sheep, terrorise them in what would be known as "ethnic cleansing" nowadays.
The zionist terrorists also attacked British army outposts and prevented them from protecting the Arab population. Jews planted bombs, ambushed and killed British soldiers.

Future leaders of Israel like Issac Rabbin, Menahem Beggin or Golda Meir were wanted for terrorism by the British administration.
When the situation became untolerable, the UN sent an emmisary who was killed in a terrorist action engineered by the Jews: the explosion of the Hotel David at Jerusalem where Count Bernadotte perished.
It's all documented.
So, in a way, Israel is getting back a taste of its own medecine.

Look at Irgun, Hannagah and Stern gang on Wikipedia...

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#813 Nov 20, 2012
mick rock wrote:
<quoted text>Your flag says PALESTINI,is that some other nation who have masses of terrorists that the irish republicans can side with,the same way they side with murderers in palestine

So wait a minute your an irishmen that promotes peace flying a "palestini" flag next to your name and the "palestini" lettering is in english,this gets better by the minute kid !
No the flag says PALESTINE but there isn't enough room for the E at the end.

I believe in peace. War is a last resort.

Yes so what if the lettering is in English? Are you English? Are the majority of Ulster-Scots descendant from ENGLISH people? The hint is in the name.

The Scots didn't always speak English, did you know this?

The Ulster-Scots also have their own language, did you know this?

It isn't ENGLISH either.

:)

Dublin

#814 Nov 20, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
During the British Protectorate on Palestine, after 1920 and up to 1948 (or thereabout), zionist activists mounted several bloody terrorist campaigns against the native Arabs and the British forces.
Armed groups like the Irgun, the Hannagah, the Stern Gang mounted attacks against Arab villages at night, slaughtering their population. They burnt Arab dwellings, killed their sheep, terrorise them in what would be known as "ethnic cleansing" nowadays.
The zionist terrorists also attacked British army outposts and prevented them from protecting the Arab population. Jews planted bombs, ambushed and killed British soldiers.
Future leaders of Israel like Issac Rabbin, Menahem Beggin or Golda Meir were wanted for terrorism by the British administration.
When the situation became untolerable, the UN sent an emmisary who was killed in a terrorist action engineered by the Jews: the explosion of the Hotel David at Jerusalem where Count Bernadotte perished.
It's all documented.
All true. Irgun once killed 17 British soldiers in one attack. Along with many many other British soldiers and British civilians.

Its amazing what people don't know isn't it?

Dublin

#815 Nov 20, 2012
mick rock wrote:
<quoted text>It is not about rights at that stage its about winning and protecting your own !
Its always about civilians rights.

Look at what happened in the Balkans. It was about ''winning and protecting your own'' there too. Some felt they had to win so bad and protect their own so much that they slaughtered 8000 men and boys at Srebenica.

Rights are always important, particularly during conflicts....
Gilbert Ratchet

London, UK

#816 Nov 20, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all documented.
Irgun was a relatively small outfit that the Israeli government describes as an underground organisation. They carried out some horrific attacks ,yes, and at the wrong target ie - us. We didn't particularly want to have the job of peace keeping in such a turbulent region, that task was given to us by the UN.

Avraham Stern was just an idiot, wanting to side with Nazi Germany to fight against us, boy did he get that wrong.

Haganah was created to defend her people, farms, infrastructure from repeated arab attacks, which later became the core of the Israel Defense Forces. We trained them.

Wiki:

"Although the British administration did not officially recognize the Haganah, the British security forces cooperated with it by forming the Jewish Settlement Police, Jewish Supernumerary Police and Special Night Squads, which were trained and led by Colonel Orde Wingate."
rio

Beckenham, UK

#817 Nov 20, 2012
Gilbert Ratchet wrote:
<quoted text>
Irgun was a relatively small outfit that the Israeli government describes as an underground organisation. They carried out some horrific attacks ,yes, and at the wrong target ie - us. We didn't particularly want to have the job of peace keeping in such a turbulent region, that task was given to us by the UN.
Avraham Stern was just an idiot, wanting to side with Nazi Germany to fight against us, boy did he get that wrong.
Haganah was created to defend her people, farms, infrastructure from repeated arab attacks, which later became the core of the Israel Defense Forces. We trained them.
Wiki:
"Although the British administration did not officially recognize the Haganah, the British security forces cooperated with it by forming the Jewish Settlement Police, Jewish Supernumerary Police and Special Night Squads, which were trained and led by Colonel Orde Wingate."
All 3 groups (Irgun, Stern Gang and Hannagah)were terrorist organisations against the British Protectorate and the Arabs.
The zionists wanted to chase the Arabs from Palestine by terrorising them, and they were against the British troops that tried to keep law and order and maintain status quo.
The zionists wanted the land for themselves and for 20 years worked against the League of Nation and the Brits to bring more Jewish illegal immigrants and expell the Arabs.
So, Israel was founded on terrorism, and for many years its leaders were ex-terrorists.
Terrorism can win; Israel became a country.
Terrorists can become heroes too; Begin and Golda Meir were celebrated as heads of state later.
These facts haven't gone unnoticed to the Palestinians who use the same methods.
mick rock

UK

#818 Nov 20, 2012
Chairman Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly lady, you are addressing an American...show some respect! We have said you from the Germans, and are the leaders of the free world, when talking to me, you will show me the respect I deserve. I don't make it a habit of smashing down ladies, but in your case, I may make an exception.
HOW HAS IT TAKEN YOU SO LONG TOO RESPOND YA FAT DICK DID YOU BUY THAT GROSS OF BURGERS AFTER ALL !
mick rock

UK

#819 Nov 20, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
No the flag says PALESTINE but there isn't enough room for the E at the end.
I believe in peace. War is a last resort.
Yes so what if the lettering is in English? Are you English? Are the majority of Ulster-Scots descendant from ENGLISH people? The hint is in the name.
The Scots didn't always speak English, did you know this?
The Ulster-Scots also have their own language, did you know this?
It isn't ENGLISH either.
HAUD YER WHEESHT,WEE MAN WHO FLIES THE "PALESTINI" FLAG YOUR CONFUSED

Dublin

#820 Nov 20, 2012
mick rock wrote:
<quoted text>HAUD YER WHEESHT,WEE MAN WHO FLIES THE "PALESTINI" FLAG YOUR CONFUSED
So the Ulster-Scots have more of a right to speak the English language than Irish people?

Both the Scots and the Irish spoke their own languages once upon a time.....
CSMD

London, UK

#821 Nov 20, 2012
Whilst i think that here in NI we may eventually settle down and get on in about 100 years, the Middle East wont, not even in 1000 years.

Its time to drop a few H Bombs and level the whole place, give those born in 20 or 30 years time a chance at life!
mick rock

UK

#822 Nov 20, 2012
Chairman Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly lady, you are addressing an American...show some respect! We have said you from the Germans, and are the leaders of the free world, when talking to me, you will show me the respect I deserve. I don't make it a habit of smashing down ladies, but in your case, I may make an exception.
Your a corker ! I know we will never meet so there is no point in flinging out aggresion about what you would do to me.Let me tell you this one time ya fat burger noshing paedo,i would despatch you in seconds as i can tell by the way you post your are a gutless faceless coward.
mick rock

UK

#823 Nov 20, 2012
Chairman Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont make a habit of it but you do smash ladies - I THINK THIS SAYS IT ALL, you must be a hard lad,do you smash them in between burgers
mick rock

UK

#824 Nov 20, 2012
Chairman Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Chairman Obama from Hollywood FL - whats the FL for...FAT LOONY !
Chairman Obama

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#825 Nov 20, 2012
mick rock wrote:
<quoted text>Your a corker ! I know we will never meet so there is no point in flinging out aggresion about what you would do to me.Let me tell you this one time ya fat burger noshing paedo,i would despatch you in seconds as i can tell by the way you post your are a gutless faceless coward.
LOL, you tell me we will never meet then threaten me, typical POS limey coward, no wonder we kicked you out of our country, saved you from Germany, and now rule the world..... you are nothing but the bitch of Americans
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#826 Nov 20, 2012
Chairman Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you tell me we will never meet then threaten me, typical POS limey coward, no wonder we kicked you out of our country, saved you from Germany, and now rule the world..... you are nothing but the bitch of Americans
If it wasn't for us you'd be speaking French right now.

De rien.
mick rock

UK

#827 Nov 20, 2012
Chairman Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Our country,i have this funny feeling if it was left to faceless cowards like you there would be no country just a wasteland of cow bones and mcdonald wrappers,as for germany dont you bother to mention it,i dont think you should call yourself american.Your more an Uneducated Sad Arsehole.
mick rock

UK

#828 Nov 20, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Ulster-Scots have more of a right to speak the English language than Irish people?
Both the Scots and the Irish spoke their own languages once upon a time.....
See if you want too post a flag next to your name in respect of woman and children that have been murder victims in that country. Why dont you choose one closer to home like the red hand of ulster or the union flag

Dublin

#829 Nov 20, 2012
mick rock wrote:
<quoted text>See if you want too post a flag next to your name in respect of woman and children that have been murder victims in that country. Why dont you choose one closer to home like the red hand of ulster or the union flag
Oh and you can do the same with an Irish Tricolour? In respect of all the Irish women and kids killed by the Loyalists and British Army?

I'll do it if you will.

You see, this is what I'm talking about. Breaking down the barriers, co-operation between us all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 9 min Its Ste 14,300
Scotland's referendum stirs Kashmiri demands fo... 9 min well 3
Results show Scots set to reject independence 11 min well 11
Victim of sex gang was offered Urdu and Punjabi... (Sep '12) 14 min Equalinalleyes 30
UK party leaders promise Scotland new powers 34 min Get Inpendence 21
Adult breastfeeding (Mar '14) 1 hr Londonium21 20
Ukraine rebels watch Scotland vote with envy 1 hr Swedenforever 15
Independence for Scotland? 3 hr James 129
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 4 hr will 7E0C85BF 6,051
skype sex (Mar '14) 4 hr pashov 633
•••

United Kingdom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••