Family tribute to killed father

Full story: BBC 83
Daron Hargreaves lived with his fiancee and two young sons The family of a man who died after being found in a street with head injuries said he was a "devoted dad". Father-of-two Daron Hargreaves, 32, from ... Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
diane ford

UK

#1 Jan 5, 2007
the sick BASTERDS all of them not just the ones that did it the ones that just stood and watched thay all should rot in prison.
Judge Jue

UK

#2 Jan 16, 2007
i agree with diane ford
xxx

Newcastle, UK

#3 Jan 18, 2007
I absolutely agree with Mrs Ford too

I knew Daron and he was a genuinely nice bloke, a huge huge shame that his life has been taken. completely unfair. I sincerely hope EVERY person involved in the death of Daron recieves a punishment fitting for their crime. Though for Darons wonderful family I don't think any punishment will come close to anything they are feeling now and will always feel.

complete injustice that a mans life should be taken away so carelessly by scum bags roaming the streets at night.

maybe Vigilantes should be brought back?! when the crime is done its done - maybe its time for prevention in the first place.
Lorraine Hancock

UK

#4 Jan 18, 2007
Daron was my nephew.......my neices fiancee i hope these scum bags get what they deserve for putting our family through this hell....He was such a lovely caring person and didnt deserve this nor did our family our lives are shattered and his two little boys want their daddy please is justice going to be done to these scum bags that walk our streets
jue and ray

UK

#5 Jan 19, 2007
we cant believe anyone would want to hurt you Daron you were beautiful inside and out....Bring back hanging and hang the bastards...We will never forget you Daz sleep tight....love always xxxx
stoke on Trent

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#6 Jan 26, 2007
THEY SHOULD ALL BE HANGED !!!! Get rid of them four men,ther sick and should be ashamed,he has two kids and it is a disgrace. The four men will get sentaned for what they have done but in a few years time they will get let out and take another life this is not right.
amanda and mark

UK

#7 Jan 26, 2007
Hanging is to good for them,it would be over to quick.They want stringing up and their eyeballs burning with fags until the pain is so bad they eventually die.I would like to be given the first burn and watch them scream.words can not express how sick they all are,i believe that one day they will get wot they deserve.RIP DEAR DARON.No one can hurt you now love always and never forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
stoke on trent L

UK

#8 Jan 26, 2007
the scum should have been at Darons funeral yesterday and just seen how much he was loved by all they had better be in prison for a long long time because there WILL be people waiting for them Hanging is too good for them they need a slow death take them out of society they are no use to man nor beast i wonder if their parents are proud
amanda and mark

UK

#9 Jan 26, 2007
Hanging is to good for them,only i am not allowed to say wot is appropriate as it wont get printed anyway.Murder can be committed and yet nobody is allowed to have their say.Its always good people that get hurt and never the evil people.I believe that one day they will get wot they deserve and that day cannot come quick enough.RIP DARON noone can hurt you now love always and never forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jennie and Martyn

London, UK

#10 Jan 27, 2007
i absolutely agree with everything everyone has said. poor Emma, Owen & Lloyd. They have just laid Daron to rest but their nightmare has just begun, rebuilding their lives. All of the scum should rot in hell, even the ones that did nothing! Daron was a wonderful person and they were the perfect family ripped apart by scum bags who probably never had a decent upbringing. We miss you loads Daz and ill keep my promise!!
relative stoke on trent

UK

#11 Jan 28, 2007
Ive been to see your flowers today Daz oh... so many people cared about you...but you will never no that now...you sleep tight we will take care of Emma and your boys and someday Daz justice will be done for taking you away so cruelly rip lots of love we will never forget you xxxx
Stoke on Trent xxx

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#12 Jan 29, 2007
Everyone is so careing for Daron Emma Owen & Lloyd,so many people know them, but no-one will ever understand why his life has been taken like this, only the stupid people who have done it will ever know...i dont get how people can just stand there and watch other people do that to daron. He was such a lovly man and will never be forgotton. RIP daron, everyones thinking about you.justice will be done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
paul jue gemma

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#13 Feb 1, 2007
miss you daz still cant take it in they will get what they deserve mate thinking of you every day the music keeps me going love always paul jue gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
Ryan Wyatt

London, UK

#14 Feb 3, 2007
Daron was the best father and fiance'e that anyone could ever have wished for. I made a promise to my sister Emma that i will look after her and my 2 little nephews Owen-Paul and Lloyd, and we would all like to say that you were the best thing that ever happened to the family Daz and THANKYOU for bringing 2 amazin little boys into this world.

R.I.P Daron.

xxxxxx love all the family xxxxxxx
Loz stoke on trent uk

UK

#15 Feb 5, 2007
We are thinking of you Daz its still so unbelievable what has happenend you were the best and we were richer for knowing you....One day your two boys will be proud that you were there Dad because i no we were proud that you were part of our family thinking of you always forgetting you NEVER..... XXXXXX
x x x

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#16 Feb 5, 2007
R.I.P Daron, we will all miss you forever and will always be thinking of you xxxxx
stoke

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#17 Feb 5, 2007
everyone will miss you daron xx always thinking about you xxx
Rach and Andy S-On-T

UK

#18 Feb 6, 2007
You were a real Gem Daron such a waste of a life...We will never forget you rip love always xxx
amanda and mark

UK

#19 Feb 12, 2007
Ryan Wyatt wrote:
Daron was the best father and fiance'e that anyone could ever have wished for. I made a promise to my sister Emma that i will look after her and my 2 little nephews Owen-Paul and Lloyd, and we would all like to say that you were the best thing that ever happened to the family Daz and THANKYOU for bringing 2 amazin little boys into this world.
R.I.P Daron.
xxxxxx love all the family xxxxxxx
This is a reply to Ryan Wyatt.Emma is a wonderfull lovley person as was Daron and everybody will be queing up to make sure that her and the boys are ok.I sincerely hope that in time she will be happy again.Owen will grow up to be a double of his dad.All the best to you from Amanda,Emmas cousin and proud to say.XXXX
Loz n Winst S-O-T

UK

#20 Feb 14, 2007
Still Thinking of you Daz always, forgetting you never rip love and kisses xxxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man sent 'grossly offensive' cards smeared with... 9 min Islam Makes Ameri... 4
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 12 min British and Proud 4,369
It's so funny that the UK was blitzed 26 min nonce watch 5
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 43 min manchester 17,481
Casual Dating In The UK 48 min addmeup 197
Trusted vendor 57 min leon 5
Casual Dating 1 hr Robert 26
skype sex (Mar '14) 1 hr Sex019 1,023
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 2 hr MANCHESTER 7,502
How come British cars are so bad? (Jan '11) 12 hr intercultural exc... 1,814
G2a - Cheap PC Games (Steam) *Coupons Inside* 15 hr G2a Games 1

United Kingdom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE