Posted in the United Kingdom Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Hiker

Glasgow, UK

#2 Dec 22, 2012
Antonio wrote:
Rapists leave. You hate The Uk. You sleep with cousins(that's why there are so many birth defects in India). You smell. You spit everywhere. You breed like rabbits. Just leave The Uk. Turds
A tad racist.. I don't know many pakistanis, the one I do know isn't a rapist, doesn't smell or spit everywhere. So you are talking shite.
JATT

London, UK

#5 Dec 24, 2012
Antonio you leave the UK as you are an iranian.
Waris

Ashburn, VA

#6 Dec 24, 2012
White thugs and thieves get out of britain, go back to africa.ISLAM RULES.
gibbs

London, UK

#7 Dec 25, 2012
Waris wrote:
its a shame Islam didn't educate you, stupid.

happy Christmas

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 25, 2012
gibbs wrote:
<quoted text>its a shame Islam didn't educate you, stupid.

happy Christmas
Islam and education is an oxymoron.
The only reason Islam is still around is because there are still a lot of uneducated people out there. Hence why third world shitholes are Muslim..
Dennis the Menace

London, UK

#9 Dec 25, 2012
gibbs wrote:
<quoted text>
its a shame Islam didn't educate you, stupid.
happy Christmas
Islam has nothing to offer in terms of education. It's a disgusting, stone age religion for complete and utter idiots.

Stick your murderous, rapist prophet up your arse, along with a bloody slice of pork belly, you inbred dribbling fucktard.
Dennis the Menace

London, UK

#10 Dec 25, 2012
That was to Waris, not you, Gibbs.
munum

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Dec 25, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Squatter Rights ok?
gibbs

London, UK

#12 Dec 25, 2012
Dennis the Menace wrote:
That was to Waris, not you, Gibbs.
LOL i guessed that.

happy Christmas
--Racistcnuts

Glasgow, UK

#13 Dec 25, 2012
Dennis the Menace wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam has nothing to offer in terms of education. It's a disgusting, stone age religion for complete and utter idiots.
Stick your murderous, rapist prophet up your arse, along with a bloody slice of pork belly, you inbred dribbling fucktard.
You sicko, are you sitting on your own, on christmas day. Haw! poor lad.
What would you know about religion? In all probability, you have never been inside a church in your life.
I suppose all ex-pats, millions of them who have previously and still do settle in countries worldwide, whilst also being openly welcomed, should be thrown out of there new adopted countries?
It is a multi-national world, get used to it, "Its not for changing", even for pathetic loners, as yourself. Islam, is a very caring religion if practiced properly. It is the fundalmentalists, whom abuse this religion for there own ends, whilst these same headbangers, unfortunately are also linked to christian religions. I am certain, that you are one of these a right wing fundalmentalist twats, linking yourself to white man christianaty. Grow up sad boy, you have already lost!!!
Prince Harry

London, UK

#14 Dec 25, 2012
--Racistcnuts wrote:
<quoted text>You sicko, are you sitting on your own, on christmas day. Haw! poor lad.
What would you know about religion? In all probability, you have never been inside a church in your life.
I suppose all ex-pats, millions of them who have previously and still do settle in countries worldwide, whilst also being openly welcomed, should be thrown out of there new adopted countries?
It is a multi-national world, get used to it, "Its not for changing", even for pathetic loners, as yourself. Islam, is a very caring religion if practiced properly. It is the fundalmentalists, whom abuse this religion for there own ends, whilst these same headbangers, unfortunately are also linked to christian religions. I am certain, that you are one of these a right wing fundalmentalist twats, linking yourself to white man christianaty. Grow up sad boy, you have already lost!!!
Islam is pure disgusting evil, so fuckoff you stupid tit.
Ujjn

UK

#16 Feb 5, 2013
The Hiker is a TURD!!!!

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 5, 2013
I knew an Indian guy he was a rite paki hater detested them,however he did have a really long cock i mean i shit you not that motherf'ucker was like 12" soft ! no bullshit it was a bit thin though,out of proportion you know,not sure if he could even get it up.The jammie bastard,anyway i deviate from the subject. Does this make him a bad person or does his long cock prove that god blessed him and he is correct to be racist?
Antonio

UK

#18 Feb 6, 2013
The Hiker is a DOG TURD!!
dave

Brighton, UK

#21 Nov 12, 2013
Waris wrote:
go have a wash
over 21k terror attacks

Hounslow, UK

#22 Nov 13, 2013
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

never believe the lie that this religon is of peace

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Tom

Leicester, UK

#24 May 7, 2014
The Hiker wrote:
<quoted text>
A tad racist.. I don't know many pakistanis, the one I do know isn't a rapist, doesn't smell or spit everywhere. So you are talking shite.
go home, go go go , bye bye bye, leave the benefits and nhs and taxi ranks alone
Tom

Leicester, UK

#25 May 7, 2014
edl rules immigrants are fools, let there be peace and immigrants have
gone never to live in britain again.
we are white we are clean, immigrants are dirty and smell of ......
Richard

UK

#26 May 10, 2014
Tom wrote:
we are white we are clean, immigrants are dirty and smell of ......
......beans?
Richard

UK

#27 May 10, 2014
Tom wrote:
edl rules...
.....no it doesn't they have some valid points but don't rule anything unfortunately most of them are retarded. Many of them spend time writing extremely bad poetry. they are As bad as the extremist Muslims.
Meanwhile normal people black white and brown all get on with our lives and interact positively and share our cultures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
skype sex (Mar '14) 13 min steven 693
lookin for methadone amps/ pills 22 min BADass80 1
Methadone (Dec '13) 28 min BADass80 2
BUY Flunitrazepam;ROHYPNOL 1MG, 2MG PILLS(old a... (Oct '12) 58 min BADass80 2
Thousands of Jehovah's Witnesses 'seek God's Ki... 1 hr The Real Karen 145
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 1 hr blackboy16 14,851
Test e 1 hr Man r 1
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 2 hr freaky 6,309

United Kingdom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE