Eight men accused of attempted murder in Keighley street brawl

Oct 6, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Thetelegraphand Argus

Eight men - " including four brothers - " have gone on trial accused of attempted murder during serious street violence in Keighley .

Comments (Page 203)

Showing posts 4,041 - 4,060 of4,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Riles

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Jamatties have traded there women for two days for the cars! Go on then boys! Now have u robbed enough people to pay for the petrol? Or will u be doing petrol leggers?
Whip

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Easy boys! 50k cars doing and tgat broooooo! NAh not really! I'm sure every1 in kly would love to call u guys loaded as u guys think u are! In reality you don't have a pot to piss in! Secondly your all just either scamming people, sponging off people or selling drugs and begging off the junkies! Thirdly yiur all just act like ten men but really yiur all fk all! Fourth stop living of mosque hand outs! Fifth keep ya women's pudaz zipped
Haha

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

They think they doing it by hiring every car going! No mate you do it by owning one of theses cars! Not acting big about hiring them! You've just put money in to next mans picket and become a fool. Cz it ain't yours at the end of it! What a load of fooools! Yor all nothing but a bunch of chavz! Well what can I say enjoy and pls don't b doing 100 laps up and down! Ya idiots!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Pakis are subhuman monkeys.
maj

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Haha wrote:
They think they doing it by hiring every car going! No mate you do it by owning one of theses cars! Not acting big about hiring them! You've just put money in to next mans picket and become a fool. Cz it ain't yours at the end of it! What a load of fooools! Yor all nothing but a bunch of chavz! Well what can I say enjoy and pls don't b doing 100 laps up and down! Ya idiots!
bet u cant evan get the deposit for one ov these cars
true or false

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

1 - heard maj iqbal got smashed by his brothers back in day?
2 - heard maj iqbal dont chat with his bro amji coz he went to uni. Maj hated amji spendin money.
3 - heard maj iqbal smashes his wife up. Women beater.
4 - heard maj iqbal is a insecure kid, n gets upset when he sees any strong lad.
5 - heard maj iqbal brothers n boys left him for dead.
6 - heard maj iqbal own lads, jebo + fiaz call him a blood sucking prick
7 - heard maj iqbal used to hide in his cell, hidin from everyone
8 - heard maj iqbal was sucking abdul din on the inside.
9 - heard maj iqbal wanted to call it quits with fraudi on inside
10 - heard maj iqbal is runnimg around kly pretending to be 18. Man is in late 30's but he is in gym arguing lyk a 18 year old.
11 - heard back in day ppl used to respect n fear this dude. Now ppl think he is a low life drug dealer. Only reason he is feared now is coz he might get a stupid 18 year old to do a mission for him.

This guy is complete rise n fall story. His fall hasnt finished yet. A person who sells drug according sharia should be killed. He will be lucky if he gets killed bcoz serving your punishment in hell is a whole lot worse.

So next time you see him, jus think about what awaits this scum.
true or false

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

N girl respect to you. You say it as it is.
Girl

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

No one jealous of jamaty lot or rest of topenders or bottomenders people just saying it how it is u all sling dirt at each other bt yet topend and jamaty lot slate bottomenders bt then when no1 looking they best friends with them. If jamaty lot owned them cars then fair enuff well done to em BUT THEY DON'T next man does and word on street is they dint pay for them cars They called in favours for selling next mans dodgy motors at garage Every1 trying 2 b a plastic 2bit gangster trying to b a millionaire u will only ever b a millionaire when u graft for it legally dirty muny always bites u on ur arse at sum point and wat u dnt realise is all of u who have kids are already millionaires that's the greatest gift u can ever get in life and the day u realise that u will b the luckiest man in the world and if u dnt then u will still b selling wraps still b getting high off ur own supply still b disgracing your faith at the grand old age of 50 and dnt think 4 1minute almighty Allah going 2 forgive and forget cz u went 2 a couple of Friday prayers
Haha

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Exactly girl! What's there to be jealous of? The jammatis are just normal guys! Who live In normal house who have normal cars! And think they on top of the world! Just cz they driving next mans fancy cars for the day! Wow we
naz

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Girl wrote:
No one jealous of jamaty lot or rest of topenders or bottomenders people just saying it how it is u all sling dirt at each other bt yet topend and jamaty lot slate bottomenders bt then when no1 looking they best friends with them. If jamaty lot owned them cars then fair enuff well done to em BUT THEY DON'T next man does and word on street is they dint pay for them cars They called in favours for selling next mans dodgy motors at garage Every1 trying 2 b a plastic 2bit gangster trying to b a millionaire u will only ever b a millionaire when u graft for it legally dirty muny always bites u on ur arse at sum point and wat u dnt realise is all of u who have kids are already millionaires that's the greatest gift u can ever get in life and the day u realise that u will b the luckiest man in the world and if u dnt then u will still b selling wraps still b getting high off ur own supply still b disgracing your faith at the grand old age of 50 and dnt think 4 1minute almighty Allah going 2 forgive and forget cz u went 2 a couple of Friday prayers
ur jelous thats why you chat all tha shyt to make urself feel gud
Girl

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

naz wrote:
<quoted text> ur jelous thats why you chat all tha shyt to make urself feel gud
You spelt jealous wrong you thick twat I have nothing 2 be jealous of and I've obviously touched a nerve they say truth hurts. Am really sorry plz don't put your balaclavas on an jump me wi 4 of ur boys like you all did with that poor lad couple of month ago and you had weapons lmao you are all the same all mouth and no balls
Girl

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Oh and then they hid 4 a few days dint they lol
keebo

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

We killed it ful all u haters botmend topend pusys
Apna kly

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Ther is no topend or bottem end any more lads hav grown out of it n gone old n hav settled down wiv familyz, dez only lads in kly who cat walk n hav pants falin off der ass,n der is no new goss so stop chtin shiiit cuz every bodys doin der own thingz n i think so shud u all ;)
Bfd Boy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Keebo you midget
pkew

Lancaster, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Blah
pkew

Lancaster, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

I have been reading these comments for last 2 days
What I have gathered by reading is that you people on here make me sick
pkew

Lancaster, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Sick man
pkew

Lancaster, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Girl wrote:
Well said girl great comment
lancashire lad

Lancaster, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Well said girl

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,041 - 4,060 of4,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the United Kingdom Forum right now

Search the United Kingdom Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 16 min Meets 6,026
bi or les girls bbm pin swap (Mar '13) 1 hr 2B979322 Male 15
Gay BBM pins 2014 1 hr 2B979322 Male 1,535
Labour destroyed the UK 2 hr Dan the Lavatory Man 5
The (Not So) Great Halloween Solar Storm of 2013 2 hr Sky High Energy 2
Public meeting over London's 'housing crisis' 2 hr Dan the Lavatory Man 3
Briton, 18, dies in Syria conflict 2 hr Dan the Lavatory Man 3
•••
•••