Eight men accused of attempted murder in Keighley street brawl

Oct 6, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Thetelegraphand Argus

Eight men - " including four brothers - " have gone on trial accused of attempted murder during serious street violence in Keighley .

Comments
2,861 - 2,880 of 5,217 Comments Last updated Friday
Lee Moorby

Rochdale, UK

#4049 Feb 24, 2013
lee morby wrote:
<quoted text> i can
Stop pretending to be me. Only one G on here
Abid east London

Blackpool, UK

#4051 Feb 25, 2013
Zulfi wrote:
<quoted text>
Im here
Pks
Dj Santa

UK

#4053 Feb 25, 2013
Deebo wrote:
Heard Aisha Ali Khan got caught shagging Bagga in his car by her brother
yeh it's true an now bagga's wife is gettin shaged by a mangy jaamati slags like their take way a mangy fillet
Keebo

UK

#4054 Feb 25, 2013
danny malika wrote:
Not good at moment ansra wants me to bum him every day n night n worst is he shouts baddars name wen doing it
which baddars abid chors daughter that slag or smack heads son ??????
keebo

UK

#4056 Feb 26, 2013
Keebo wrote:
<quoted text> which baddars abid chors daughter that slag or smack heads son ??????
What i di ma ashga is rami gandu off in top end boyz.
And oks wat if im now a gandu
Nothin wrong. Ok im gay now
lutonhuni

UK

#4058 Feb 27, 2013
Saqlain shah from 51 Allerton Rd Allerton. Is a pervert shags teenage girls - I used to b his neighbour- he's bold n thinks he's bad- doesn't give a gud impression of shia's- lots of keighley ppl on here!
lutonhuni

UK

#4060 Feb 27, 2013
Feel real sorry 4 his sisters wife and kids- he likes underage kids - 51 Allerton rd bradford and he deals in dodgy cash for crash claims fraud creditcard scams and he is a drug dealer money launderer- SOCA should take a look @ him n follow him around for abit- he thinks he's the new khalid malik NOT!!!!! Hahahah who's havin the last laugh now saqlunn Shah jaaa apni behn ka puddha ka ma yaaddda moh ne puddi kah kabre de vich-
apni brad

UK

#4061 Feb 27, 2013
I know this guy ! He did the same to me when I was onli 14- I cldnt say or do anything cuz he's abusive n tried to blakmail me- treats girls real bad - pray same happens to his sisters - mum - n daughter- he's basically a liar he's 32 lies n says he's 24
Johnny

Kilmarnock, UK

#4062 Feb 27, 2013
lutonhuni wrote:
Feel real sorry 4 his sisters wife and kids- he likes underage kids - 51 Allerton rd bradford and he deals in dodgy cash for crash claims fraud creditcard scams and he is a drug dealer money launderer- SOCA should take a look @ him n follow him around for abit- he thinks he's the new khalid malik NOT!!!!! Hahahah who's havin the last laugh now saqlunn Shah jaaa apni behn ka puddha ka ma yaaddda moh ne puddi kah kabre de vich-
Jealousy's a beatch
est

Bradford, UK

#4063 Feb 28, 2013
lutonhuni wrote:
Sound like a raja
The truth

UK

#4064 Feb 28, 2013
est wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound like a raja
No he is a KUMAR
apni brad

UK

#4065 Feb 28, 2013
Sounds lyk ur mamas pudhaaaaaa
lutonhuni

UK

#4066 Feb 28, 2013
Jealous of lowlife phaki peadopile scum don't think so....... Its what u phakis lyk doin wraping girls underage one's all ur gud @
Ghandi

UK

#4068 Feb 28, 2013
Asim and me are taking over
fear Allah swt

Keighley, UK

#4069 Mar 1, 2013
Brothers and sisters, this is disgraceful, fear Allah swt, read namaz and ask for his guidance...you all will have to answer for all these comments on the day of judgement...may Allah swt give us muslims haya (modesty) so we dont belittle anyones sisters, daughters or mothers...please if you nothing constructive to say then dont comment, you will repent...
The comments are desicable, sick and very disturbing...
JazakAllah FEAR ALLAH SWT PLEASE, HE IS ALL KNOWING, THE ALMIGHTY...
Muslim sister
Kammy Talib

Leeds, UK

#4070 Mar 1, 2013
Ghandi wrote:
Asim and me are taking over
lol
Diddy

Rochdale, UK

#4071 Mar 2, 2013
told ya me and our lee run keighley now. Anyone want to buy any lighters?
Diddy

Rochdale, UK

#4072 Mar 2, 2013
or t shirts from gym?
786 Pak

UK

#4073 Mar 2, 2013
Paki Panthers is the biggest gang to come out of London after Newham 7, and their all hard the nephews of Multi-Millionaire Uncles from the old gang that used to fight BNP NEWHAM 7 MOVEMENT, so after racism started again the nephews started Paki Panthers PP all of them are considered big time legends in London & outside, now half them married all businessman cos they all from rich powerful paki families
Diddy

Rochdale, UK

#4075 Mar 2, 2013
786 Pak wrote:
Paki Panthers is the biggest gang to come out of London after Newham 7, and their all hard the nephews of Multi-Millionaire Uncles from the old gang that used to fight BNP NEWHAM 7 MOVEMENT, so after racism started again the nephews started Paki Panthers PP all of them are considered big time legends in London & outside, now half them married all businessman cos they all from rich powerful paki families
ok

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 11 min Helms-enator 1,413
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 17 min Mikko 21,506
pakistani chat room. 21 min Danis bhatoe punj... 59
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 1 hr Iky 13,468
Britain, California to Work Together on Global ... (Aug '06) 2 hr SpaceBlues 7
Older men wanted 2 hr ben1979 20
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 3 hr lew123 5,610
War India vs Britain, Who will win? (Oct '13) 9 hr Apo 123
•••
Enter and win $5000