Eight men accused of attempted murder in Keighley street brawl

Oct 6, 2010 Full story: Thetelegraphand Argus 5,255

Eight men - " including four brothers - " have gone on trial accused of attempted murder during serious street violence in Keighley .

Full Story
wedled

Pittsburgh, PA

#3869 Feb 13, 2013
Foxy

Leeds, UK

#3871 Feb 13, 2013
keebo wrote:
<quoted text> u got room to talk RUNNING n hiding into chilli white toilets from me lol
. I run Leeds night clubs any of you Jamaty puda walk in there you won't get back out.
truthteller

Burton-on-trent, UK

#3872 Feb 13, 2013
Anyone got a problem come and see me. Only one boss on here boys
Guffy

Bradford, UK

#3873 Feb 13, 2013
What happn with kachra keeby and bakri/
truthteller

Burton-on-trent, UK

#3874 Feb 13, 2013
Guffy wrote:
What happn with kachra keeby and bakri/
They went to cinema
Khan

UK

#3875 Feb 14, 2013
Foxy u full of shit no money no family no Pawer & keebo Pawer money family
Khan

UK

#3876 Feb 14, 2013
Have u seen Keebos muscles the man is to strong just give it two more years
Hulk

UK

#3878 Feb 14, 2013
I have no brains no money for petrol and Jebo plz forgive me I no u hard and plz plz give my brothers house back I think he is my brother but I haven't asked my mother yet
Hulk

UK

#3879 Feb 14, 2013
I take him on any time I am hulk remember keebo and Jebo
Nadeem

UK

#3880 Feb 14, 2013
Go home drink cool water
The Keighley Mail

UK

#3881 Feb 14, 2013
Keebo you no good piece of shit, you think your hard your nothing better than the shit on the street. Your the same person who ran to Charlie's house banging on the door "let me in, let me in". Get a life! You fat ugly bastard. Isy will kick the crap out of you. Remember when Bagga slapped your mum (dirty shazia). Honestly I won't be surprised if she was Mida's sex slave.
But wait theres good news too Badar coming back today, Ansars coming back in April and Danny in July... JamTarts watch out we're coming to get you! You dirty stinky waste of your dad's sperm!

P.S Mida don't run away to Faisal Sarwars house to get sticks and as for that fat Shak Pepsi go back to the swamp you came from. I would certainly enjoy watching you roll on the floor again while Badar knocks ten bells out of you.
Jat khan

UK

#3882 Feb 14, 2013
The Keighley Mail wrote:
Keebo you no good piece of shit, you think your hard your nothing better than the shit on the street. Your the same person who ran to Charlie's house banging on the door "let me in, let me in". Get a life! You fat ugly bastard. Isy will kick the crap out of you. Remember when Bagga slapped your mum (dirty shazia). Honestly I won't be surprised if she was Mida's sex slave.
But wait theres good news too Badar coming back today, Ansars coming back in April and Danny in July... JamTarts watch out we're coming to get you! You dirty stinky waste of your dad's sperm!
P.S Mida don't run away to Faisal Sarwars house to get sticks and as for that fat Shak Pepsi go back to the swamp you came from. I would certainly enjoy watching you roll on the floor again while Badar knocks ten bells out of you.
i will give my virgin LAN to who ever wrote this if u are man u know where I am u harami balas talking about that gandu who my uncle sorted him out in Armley u all skellys brain dead full of steroids mind u can't afford them anymore
Jat khan

UK

#3883 Feb 14, 2013
Basra mum Ko may lama LAN do ga she is used to producing kussras know she will produce full boy she needs proper LAN
Attiqa

UK

#3884 Feb 14, 2013
Any body seen my wife plz let me know so I could rent her out to reje I owe him money he beated me up and I told my harami scar face dad and even they told him to rent his wife for couple of years for debt to clear
Attiqa

UK

#3885 Feb 14, 2013
No body is scared of scar face any more they all think he should be in circus cleaning toilets.& his house is up for sale greenhead rd it's worth 300.000 I will bid for it or jamatis will by it or kasam was viewing it this afternoon this is what happens when u thing u god u kafirs
Mazhar

UK

#3886 Feb 14, 2013
Well said u lad totally agree with u
lala

UK

#3887 Feb 14, 2013
Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>. I run Leeds night clubs any of you Jamaty puda walk in there you won't get back out.
isnt that what happened to u in chilli white lmao
Gilly

Bradford, UK

#3889 Feb 14, 2013
Jebo will wipe the floor with Saj and maj get a life lol my cousin kana will knock you out its about time this bunch of animals got a lesson taught.... ...... They been using me all the. Way I got no beef with rash or jamaty
Respect

Bradford, UK

#3890 Feb 14, 2013
Respect to Jebo and brothers for standing up to top end boys.please people don't say owt to foxy he always got a look on his face like he been crying.......
Omar street boy zzz

Bradford, UK

#3891 Feb 14, 2013
Ansar you want 9grand lmfao have you ever seen 9k together you overgrown piece of shyt go do wot you can the streets are mine I've been with you it's all rage and get 9k off me first then promise it to other muppets

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
skype sex (Mar '14) 7 min johan 641
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 7 min Eman 22,324
"Basic Instinct" was the worst film ever 11 min James 5
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 11 min jamesxox 14,373
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 14 min add28223044 6,087
Ukraine rebels watch Scotland vote with envy 27 min James 31
War India vs Britain, Who will win? (Oct '13) 31 min James 236
•••

United Kingdom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE