Eight men accused of attempted murder in Keighley street brawl

Oct 6, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Thetelegraphand Argus

Eight men - " including four brothers - " have gone on trial accused of attempted murder during serious street violence in Keighley .

Comments
2,241 - 2,260 of 5,217 Comments Last updated 42 min ago
mey bara lan

Prescot, UK

#3143 Nov 19, 2012
mey bara lan wrote:
<quoted text>
who ever wrote this is a from back of they screen come and say on to faces and see how of a big man you are and how big your screen is
who ever typed this us ni maa ki horse na lan
Muslim brotherhood

Leeds, UK

#3144 Nov 20, 2012
Please brothers can u do duua for the muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine and Syria who are in need of duuas whilst u lot are arguing our brothers and sisters mothers fathers childrens are getting slaughtere!
jammati

Bradford, UK

#3145 Nov 20, 2012
jtwn taken over
topnd

Bradford, UK

#3146 Nov 20, 2012
jamati pussyy
topnd

Bradford, UK

#3147 Nov 20, 2012
topend rule
Jaamati slags

Bradford, UK

#3149 Nov 20, 2012
Muslim brotherhood wrote:
Please brothers can u do duua for the muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine and Syria who are in need of duuas whilst u lot are arguing our brothers and sisters mothers fathers childrens are getting slaughtere!
yeh go over der an do jihad u prick
Jaamati slags

Bradford, UK

#3151 Nov 20, 2012
This year jaamati slut of year 2012 gose to BADRA hussain for her outstanding sluty performance it was close the winner cud hav been her sister but she is not sluty enough but BADRA is a sult slag cock sucker stay tuned many more comments to go an all her sexual experience I will share with u all
Gold thief

UK

#3152 Nov 20, 2012
My name is kala I rob gold
Fake people

UK

#3154 Nov 20, 2012
Y is it this site is full of fake people tryin to be some one their not chating shit about other people what is the world coming to are these the signs of end of world
Muslim bro

UK

#3155 Nov 20, 2012
Muslim bro

UK

#3156 Nov 20, 2012
U all have sisters & a mother at home.. Leave them out of all this.!!!! Them slags/hoes ur all reffering to, are infact OUR MUSLIM SISTERSSSS.!!!!!! Wheather u like it or not..
Saj Bala

UK

#3157 Nov 20, 2012
nazma khurku still scratching his balls then his face.one ugly, blind m.f .skint big saj cruising in shogun coz no petrol money for rangey.another fully blown horse whose blind,ugly and probably firing blanks.heard bala bought plot up farm on north dean for his bongay stallions,hah...
Report this post
Woody

UK

#3158 Nov 20, 2012
To many key board gangsters on here no men if u got problem wiv sum one be men enuf fight one on one rather hide behind keyboards !
Billa rasbah

UK

#3159 Nov 20, 2012
Palwan ni moh ki lan heard SCAR FACE is out and pukha looks like a dryed rat with skid marks on his face weres the 7 seriez bmw its you that needs the disabled badge nw m.foka or hitch hike a ride im gona buy ur utley house u wana rent it of me u rat face shit i also giv u a contact for pig extract steroids you needs lots of them aldi milk is cheap but has piss in it i lend u money to buy decent food sent ur wife round for the night we hav a deal
Report this post
Rozma bi

UK

#3160 Nov 20, 2012
It been a week since I have come out as been gay and I must say I never felt better . My virgina has stoped bleeding . The highlight of my week was in the showers in prison I kept dropin the sope. But luckly their was a dirt Jatt Behind me to assist me , it did hurt at first, but the butter did help it slide right in my anus . I now walk with a limp . But it was worth it

Love Queen Diva Anser no balls
Wake up

UK

#3161 Nov 20, 2012
Guys have some shame talking over the net about peoples wife`s or sisters no matter if its topend or jammaits have some morals.We cant see who is writing these comments using a blag name but Allah swt can.

If you gonna fight and kill each other go for it but keep peoples wifes or sisters out of it.

We are muslims and in Islam we give the highest respect to our women as after all we are from the same ummah.
Fooky pangi

UK

#3162 Nov 20, 2012
My name Ansar and I am Gay . It feels so good to finally come out , I have had a lot of anger management issue. My shrink has told me to embrace who I am . I am looking for someone to break my anal virginity, because I'm an inbred junglee I'm only look for Jatt guys
The real beef

UK

#3163 Nov 20, 2012
Gaza has come under renewed bombardment from Israel, as agreement on a ceasefire to end a week of violence remains elusive.

At least 20 Palestinians were reported to have been killed on Tuesday. Two Israelis - a soldier and a civilian - were killed in rocket strikes.

Earlier, Egyptian and Palestinian officials said a ceasefire would shortly be announced at talks in Cairo.

But Israel has said a deal is not yet done.

And late on Tuesday, a senior Hamas official, Izzat Risheq, said a deal might not be reached until the morning.

The Israeli military said its renewed artillery fire had targeted "two terror operatives" in the central Gaza Strip.

Earlier, it had asked residents in villages around Gaza City to move to central areas for their own safety. Those killed in Gaza on Tuesday also included two journalists from a Hamas-linked TV channel.

Also late on Tuesday, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton arrived in Israel, in an effort to support moves towards a ceasefire.

She said she would work with Israel and Egypt on brokering a truce in Gaza "in the days ahead".

After late-night talks with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, she is due to travel to Ramallah in the West Bank and Cairo on Wednesday.

The Israeli army said about 150 rockets had been fired from Gaza towards Israel on Tuesday, and many had been intercepted by Israel's Iron Dome missile defence system.

It said one of its soldiers had been killed in the Eshkol area by a rocket - the first military fatality in the recent upsurge.

An Israeli civilian working for the defence ministry was killed by another strike in the Negev desert.

The latest flare-up began last week with the killing of a Hamas military leader. Israel says that assassination, and its subsequent offensive, aims to end rocket fire from Gaza.
The real beef

UK

#3164 Nov 20, 2012
A man is jailed for life for murdering a Teesside man and a North Yorkshire woman while on the run.

In April, the body of Colin Dunford, 81, was found at his Middlesbrough home. Julie Davison, 50, was discovered dead in her Whitby flat two days later.

James Allen, 36, attacked Mr Dunford while lying low at a friend's house after being accused of a serious crime.

He was found guilty at Newcastle Crown Court and told to serve at least 37 years in prison.

Mr Justice Openshaw said the murders were of "quite exceptional brutality".

'Bloodied clothes'

Allen, who had denied both murders, ransacked Mr Dunford's home, eventually trying but failing to use the pensioner's bank card at a cash machine.

The next night friends from the social club over the road grew worried after Mr Dunford failed to turn up for his usual two pints.

They found him dead in his home in Leven Street on 23 April. He had died of head injuries.

Julie Davison and Colin Dunford both died in their own homes
By then, Allen had disposed of his bloodied clothes and cycled 30 miles to Whitby and then on to Scarborough, North Yorkshire, where he sold a stolen gold ring.
The real beef

UK

#3165 Nov 20, 2012
The real beef | 6 min ago
Gaza has come under renewed bombardment from Israel, as agreement on a ceasefire to end a week of violence remains elusive.

At least 20 Palestinians were reported to have been killed on Tuesday. Two Israelis - a soldier and a civilian - were killed in rocket strikes.

Earlier, Egyptian and Palestinian officials said a ceasefire would shortly be announced at talks in Cairo.

But Israel has said a deal is not yet done.

And late on Tuesday, a senior Hamas official, Izzat Risheq, said a deal might not be reached until the morning.

The Israeli military said its renewed artillery fire had targeted "two terror operatives" in the central Gaza Strip.

Earlier, it had asked residents in villages around Gaza City to move to central areas for their own safety. Those killed in Gaza on Tuesday also included two journalists from a Hamas-linked TV channel.

Also late on Tuesday, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton arrived in Israel, in an effort to support moves towards a ceasefire.

She said she would work with Israel and Egypt on brokering a truce in Gaza "in the days ahead".

After late-night talks with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, she is due to travel to Ramallah in the West Bank and Cairo on Wednesday.

The Israeli army said about 150 rockets had been fired from Gaza towards Israel on Tuesday, and many had been intercepted by Israel's Iron Dome missile defence system.

It said one of its soldiers had been killed in the Eshkol area by a rocket - the first military fatality in the recent upsurge.

An Israeli civilian working for the defence ministry was killed by another strike in the Negev desert.

The latest flare-up began last week with the killing of a Hamas military leader. Israel says that assassination, and its subsequent offensive, aims to end rocket fire from Gaza.
Report this post

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 5 min NObama 2,658
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 10 min Will 13,440
1,400 children sexually exploited over 16 years... 20 min Killit 8
Any Gay or Bisexual teens in Leeds, Yorkshire U... (Nov '13) 33 min hornyboy98 92
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 42 min harold 1,401
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 44 min Patrick 21,502
Thousands of Jehovah's Witnesses 'seek God's Ki... 50 min Supremeliberal 1
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 1 hr olivia hartley 5,580
War India vs Britain, Who will win? (Oct '13) 3 hr Apo 121
skype sex 3 hr JosephTheMaster 558
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

United Kingdom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••