Turk rapes a boy in the UK

Sep 25, 2012 Full story: www.bbc.co.uk 276

Alex Wilson-Fletcher, 41, of Oldham Street, Manchester, and Turkish national Abdelkader El-Janabi, 55, of Artillery Court, Ardwick, are both accused of two counts of rape and one of sexual touching.

Full Story
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#267 Oct 4, 2012
Tc In London wrote:
<quoted text>
we f@ck ducks like you any day
Of course you fcuk ducks, it's in the Turkish media.
Quote " The Turkish martyr shall find 70 virgin ducks in heaven to satisfy his lust" Hamur Mongolou , Turkish Imam circa 2012 unquote
greeks and there lying

Melbourne, Australia

#268 Oct 4, 2012
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you fcuk ducks, it's in the Turkish media.
Quote " The Turkish martyr shall find 70 virgin ducks in heaven to satisfy his lust" Hamur Mongolou , Turkish Imam circa 2012 unquote
famous greece

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/me...
turks suck donkey balls

Orlando, FL

#269 Oct 4, 2012
Tc In London wrote:
<quoted text>
only fools beleive in this crap
just like only fools believe Americans landed on the moon, on the Holocaust, and the Geneocide of millions of Armenians and the 1974 brutal invasion in Cyprus......and on and on....only fools.
Tc in London

Loughton, UK

#272 Oct 4, 2012
Greek wrote:
<quoted text>TC To get back to an old post you posted,few days back
You Turks are the invaders
You Turks are illegal occupiers
You Turks are ther SCOURAGE of humanity
You Turks are the troublemakers
AND YOU TURKS STOMPED AN INNOCENT UNARMED BIKER TO DEATH WITH ROCKS AND STONES WHILE HE WAS DOWN
In front of video cameras no less
And you condone this savagedry
how many innocent people have died in this world

dont look far when you are in the north of cyprus

go to a village called Murataga you will find innocent people died at the hands of greek Cypriots

these was women and children unarmed

and you condone this?

its okay because they are Turks

and jesus is gay just like you
Tc in London

Loughton, UK

#273 Oct 4, 2012
Themistocles wrote:
the australian outback charlie is quacking again

quack quack
Tc in London

Loughton, UK

#274 Oct 4, 2012
Themistocles wrote:
jesus was gay

he was caught s';cking of john the facktist
Tc in London

Loughton, UK

#275 Oct 4, 2012
Themistocles wrote:
That disciple was John whom Jesus, the gospels affirm, loved in a special way. All the other disciples had fled in fear. Three women but only one man had the courage to go with Jesus to his execution. That man clearly had a unique place in the affection of Jesus. In all classic depictions of the Last Supper, a favourite subject of Christian art, John is next to Jesus, very often his head resting on Jesus's breast. Dying, Jesus asks John to look after his mother and asks his mother to accept John as her son. John takes Mary home. John becomes unmistakably part of Jesus's family.

YES SON IN LAW ( LOL )
Tc in London

Loughton, UK

#276 Oct 4, 2012
The most astounding finding from the newly discovered lead codices is that Jesus Christ was unambiguously and openly gay. He and his disciples formed a same-sex coterie, bound by feelings of love and mutual support. There are recorded instances of same-sex activity the "beloved disciple" plays a significant role and there is affirmation of the joys of friendship and of living and loving together.

A whole new complexion is given to that rather puzzling passage where Jesus exhorts his followers to break family ties: "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." (Luke 14, 26). It seems clear now that this is less a negative repudiation of family and more a positive exhortation to join in affirmation of a gay lifestyle and love.
Tc in London

Loughton, UK

#277 Oct 4, 2012
Was Jesus queer? We don't know. But it is a possibility that cannot be ruled out. One version of St. Mark's gospel - which is still the subject of academic dispute - alludes to Jesus having a homosexual relationship with a youth he raised from the dead.
Tc in London

Loughton, UK

#278 Oct 4, 2012
ALSO A PAEDOPHILE
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#279 Oct 4, 2012
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>They shag em,you eat them,enjoy the marinade, mate :),just taken delivery of a GTHO,only in 1:18th sadly:(
fcuk a duck, a GTHO in Cyprus are you kidding?
Tc in London

Loughton, UK

#280 Oct 4, 2012
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#281 Oct 4, 2012
Tc in London wrote:
The most astounding finding from the newly discovered lead codices is that Jesus Christ was unambiguously and openly gay. He and his disciples formed a same-sex coterie, bound by feelings of love and mutual support. There are recorded instances of same-sex activity the "beloved disciple" plays a significant role and there is affirmation of the joys of friendship and of living and loving together.
A whole new complexion is given to that rather puzzling passage where Jesus exhorts his followers to break family ties: "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." (Luke 14, 26). It seems clear now that this is less a negative repudiation of family and more a positive exhortation to join in affirmation of a gay lifestyle and love.
You have a problem with Gays? but you worship mohammed the pedophile, you moslems are strange
Tc in London

Loughton, UK

#282 Oct 4, 2012
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>You have a problem with Gays? but you worship mohammed the pedophile, you moslems are strange
I DONT WORSHIP ANYBODY IM TO BUSY LIVING MY LIFE
HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA TEL YOU IM NOT RELIGOUS
ARE YOU THICK OR WHAT
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#283 Oct 4, 2012
Tc in London wrote:
<quoted text>
I DONT WORSHIP ANYBODY IM TO BUSY LIVING MY LIFE
HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA TEL YOU IM NOT RELIGOUS
ARE YOU THICK OR WHAT
That's a lie, you quote the bible non-stop, personally I've never read it and don't care to
Tc in London

Loughton, UK

#284 Oct 4, 2012
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>That's a lie, you quote the bible non-stop, personally I've never read it and don't care to
WHEN I SAY I AM NOT RELIGOUS
THIS DOES NOT MEAN I HAVENT READ THE BIBLE OR THE QURAN EVEN THE TALMUD
JUST THAT NONE OF THEM ENLIGHTENED ME
Themistocles

Loganlea, Australia

#285 Oct 4, 2012
Tc in London wrote:
<quoted text>
WHEN I SAY I AM NOT RELIGOUS
THIS DOES NOT MEAN I HAVENT READ THE BIBLE OR THE QURAN EVEN THE TALMUD
JUST THAT NONE OF THEM ENLIGHTENED ME
Good for you, people can believe in any religion as far as I'm concerned, it's a personal "thing".
It's the religious lunatics who are the "problem".
MKZ6

Shirley, NY

#286 Oct 4, 2012
Tc in London wrote:
your people kill Americans because somone made fun moahmend but you make fun jesus and is OK ?we should go after the muslims ?
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#287 Oct 4, 2012
"Tc in London" The most astounding finding from the newly discovered lead codices is that Jesus Christ was unambiguously and openly gay. He and his disciples formed a same-sex coterie, bound by feelings of love and mutual support. There are recorded instances of same-sex activity the "beloved disciple" plays a significant role and there is affirmation of the joys of friendship and of living and loving together.

----------

Hey Tc, I will make a prediction and I want it to be recorded.
You seem to be reading the Bible just to find sections of it that may be interpreted in more than one way, just to answer back at the Greeks. Good. No problem at all. After all, you could not do it without first reading some Bible.
I challenge you that if you keep it up for six months you will observe the first doubts about what you believe now. Continue further and I quarantee that you will become a Christian in about a year from now. The only condition is that you continue reading the Bible.
So, this is my challenge to you. If you feel confident of your own faith then you have nothing to fear, the worse that can happen to you is to become a... better man and the best is to become a Christian.
Tc In London

Loughton, UK

#289 Oct 5, 2012
MKZ6 wrote:
<quoted text>your people kill Americans because somone made fun moahmend but you make fun jesus and is OK ?we should go after the muslims ?
RE GRINGO I AM ONLY MAKING FUN BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE ENTWINED WITH MOHAMMED
JESUS WAS GAY AND YOU KNOW IT LOOK IT UP ITS TRUE
THEN YOU SAY HE DIED FOR OUR SINS LOL
HE DIED FOR HIS OWN SINS LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 4 min Constantine Chandler 5,077
skype sex (Mar '14) 14 min vquinten 1,300
Cuomo, de Blasio, defend strict NYC storm regul... 54 min Community Disorga... 2
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 1 hr bigbooty 8,714
Wanting women's worn knickers 1 hr Redorblue 1
photos of my wife, close ups 1 hr Redorblue 6
BBM Pins UK 2015 1 hr Allyson 445
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 1 hr yeah 20,345
More from around the web