Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Psychology Today

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Comments (Page 711)

Showing posts 14,201 - 14,220 of20,828
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Since you ALWAYS suggest solutions which are against morality, so you would support each other.
It does not matter how you two work and why should I waste my time in "advising you"?
And which religion or society permits that children be violated or harmed? Why are you creating all this hysteria?
02. Yes the instinct to protect their young is present in every life form. Humans have the most developed sense than other life forms.
Still no comment from you on:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Is this because you agree with the murder of young girls?

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Islam permits children to be violated, harmed even killed in the name of Allah and you have admitted this Muq.
MUQ wrote:
Ans.
And which religion or society permits that children be violated or harmed? Why are you creating all this hysteria?
EdSed

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

realist wrote:
Hey atheists,you know that inner thought inside of you that tells you something you are about to do is wrong and you shouldnt do it.That is your GOD conscious that almighty God put in you. its called a spirit. God puts this spirit in everybody. every time you go against your GOD conscious you drift farther and farther away from GOD. finally you will one day call yourself an atheist because you lost your spirit and have no conscious.
your
Jonny Eve sings it like it is....
http://www.atheismuk.com/2012/03/31/atheism/y...

Religion = superstition and only fools fool themselves.
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
….and leave us to pray five times or more….why should it harm you?
I agree that you praying does no harm to me personally. It is more a friendly word to say that speaking to an imaginary friend, does not make any sense. Whilst meditating may give you a sense of comfort, religions can also be psychological damaging. You have to believe in a lot of superstition and nonsense. Many people with religion live in fear that they and their loved ones will end up in hell. Needless to say, this is purely and imaginary fear, with no basis in reality.
shani89

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Ava. if you think Marcus`s report is cool, on tuesday I bought a top of the range Alfa Romeo since I been bringin in $9978 this past four weeks and also 10/k last munth. it's by-far the easiest job I've ever done. I began this 3 months ago and pretty much straight away was bringing in at least $75, per-hour. I use this web-site, hub16.com

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Since you ALWAYS suggest solutions which are against morality, so you would support each other.
It does not matter how you two work and why should I waste my time in "advising you"?
02. Yes the instinct to protect their young is present in every life form. Humans have the most developed sense than other life forms.
Unsolicited advice is almost always a waste of time. No one here ever asked for your advice. No one here wants it. No one here believes that you even think on a level that would make your advice anything other than laughable. If you think your presence here serves any useful purpose other than as an example of the kind of theist folly that supports the atheist position in ways that even we cannot, you are deluding yourself.

Since: Apr 13

Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

interesing....

Signature
----------
baby&me - the new evian film http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

spudgun wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that you praying does no harm to me personally. It is more a friendly word to say that speaking to an imaginary friend, does not make any sense. Whilst meditating may give you a sense of comfort, religions can also be psychological damaging. You have to believe in a lot of superstition and nonsense. Many people with religion live in fear that they and their loved ones will end up in hell. Needless to say, this is purely and imaginary fear, with no basis in reality.
Praying is the only part of their religion that does no harm because while they are praying they are not thighing, marrying off children, stoning young girls to death, bombing, whipping and beheading other people.
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Praying is the only part of their religion that does no harm because while they are praying they are not thighing, marrying off children, stoning young girls to death, bombing, whipping and beheading other people.
Havent you heard islam means "peace" and the prophets are kind people cuddling lambs and giving everyone flowers and hugs... according to the brainwashed Muq :)

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

spudgun wrote:
<quoted text>
Havent you heard islam means "peace" and the prophets are kind people cuddling lambs and giving everyone flowers and hugs... according to the brainwashed Muq :)
Sorry, that's right 9/11 was actually an Interflora delivery.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

spudgun wrote:
<quoted text>
If you see every thing in Universe and still think that its Creator is imaginary, then you need to get your head examined.

Some thing is seriously wrong with you!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>
Unsolicited advice is almost always a waste of time. No one here ever asked for your advice. No one here wants it. No one here believes that you even think on a level that would make your advice anything other than laughable. If you think your presence here serves any useful purpose other than as an example of the kind of theist folly that supports the atheist position in ways that even we cannot, you are deluding yourself.
And who asked your advice? Solicited or non-Solicited ?

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Several people have asked him for his advice actually. You are nothing more than a clear example of the barbaric nature created by Islam.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>And who asked your advice? Solicited or non-Solicited ?

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you see every thing in Universe and still think that its Creator is imaginary, then you need to get your head examined.
Some thing is seriously wrong with you!!

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And who asked your advice? Solicited or non-Solicited ?
Libertarian

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Sadly I think religions will be with us for a long time to come.

No leaders will give up that method of oppressing and control their uneducated masses anytime soon.
(America is the most perfect example. most of your founding fathers were atheists but you cant handle that as a population. Your politicians have to lie because for some reason you don't want a leader unless he's got a magical friend in the sky.
We get the fate we deserve.)

Think for yourselves? No leader wants that!

The long term survival of our species depends on co-operation.
Our world was at a crossroads in the 80's. Thanks to Reagan and Thatcher (boo hiss) we took the path which values money over people rather than the alternative. We cannot go back without global effort.

They have doomed us.
EdSed

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Libertarian wrote:
Sadly I think religions will be with us for a long time to come.
No leaders will give up that method of oppressing and control their uneducated masses anytime soon.
(America is the most perfect example. most of your founding fathers were atheists but you cant handle that as a population. Your politicians have to lie because for some reason you don't want a leader unless he's got a magical friend in the sky.
We get the fate we deserve.)
Think for yourselves? No leader wants that!
The long term survival of our species depends on co-operation.
Our world was at a crossroads in the 80's. Thanks to Reagan and Thatcher (boo hiss) we took the path which values money over people rather than the alternative. We cannot go back without global effort.
They have doomed us.
That's funny because I've come to the opposite conclusion. C'est la vie.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Muq has stated that killing even children is acceptable if they are ( causing chaos ) as he put it.
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>Still no comment from you on:-

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Muq has stated that killing even children is acceptable if they are ( causing chaos ) as he put it.
<quoted text>
Yep, he is a real low life and thinks he is in a position to preach morals to us atheists.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

That is the funny part! I mean that's like a swine telling you to pay your mouth with a napkin between bites!
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, he is a real low life and thinks he is in a position to preach morals to us atheists.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,201 - 14,220 of20,828
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the United Kingdom Forum right now

Search the United Kingdom Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay BBM pins 2014 6 min London 1,552
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 59 min Cocklove 6,070
Glasgow Rangers 1 hr Wilbert 1
Loyalist extemism promoted as Irish language is... 1 hr Wilbert 4
Public meeting over London's 'housing crisis' 1 hr Wilbert 11
If Scotland leaves, will we be left with FUK? 6 hr Professor Kuzman 32
Over 1m Nigerians live in London - Mayor of London (May '13) 6 hr orion 182
•••
•••