Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: Psychology Today 22,934

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Full Story
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#14495 Apr 13, 2013
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
There are fine reasons why existence of God is being rejected by atheists(that's why they are atheists).
And the reasons are pretty much obvious.The way you religious people describe God baffles us rationalists.You people attribute those values to God which are impossible.
For example,omnipotence.
The idea of God came out of the very basic common intuition that 'everything has a beginning'.
That might sound correct only if you have that kind of 'linear' perception.And of course you have that'linear' perception.But,even in that you have flaws.If God created us,then who created God?
Now don't say that God has been not created.If that is possible,then why can't our idea that some physical forces which caused Big bang have always been there be possible?
When most of the atheists say 'God' they actually mean God that has been described by religions.
I do not deny existence of God.Because if I want to,I have to prove it.But I can be sure that your kind of God(or God of any religion) does not exist.
Different religions have different models of God....so how can you say "all religions have same model of God" and when Athiests reject One Model, they reject all Models.

The basic mistake of these atheists is to muddle up the debate and either accept every claim or reject all claims.

The first step should be to ponder on the existence of Creator. When one sees this endless Universe and the way every thing in it is working under precise rules....first thing that should come to his mind to feel Wonder and Amazement at the Power, knowledge and wisdom of One who created all that!!

So the presence of Creator should be the first step and not His rejection.

It does not matter how deep any one goes, from level of Galaxies to Atomic particles or even to sub atomic level, one shall find that there is nothing left to chance or randomness in working of this Universe, these are proof of Single Creator as well as His Power over every thing in this Universe.

So if you have a true and use your faculties, study of this Universe, shall lead you to its Creator.

And once you reach that level, you should analyze the concept of God that major religions of the world have ... and then it is not difficult to find out, which one of them in most in line with what we find from our study of this Universe.

Our so called atheists, do not go to the full length and stop their research in the middle and reject God, which is very unreasonable and illogical.

How could they explain the existence and creation of this Universe without any Creator at the back of it?

Since: Mar 12

Devil's hometown

#14496 Apr 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Different religions have different models of God....so how can you say "all religions have same model of God" and when Athiests reject One Model, they reject all Models.
The basic mistake of these atheists is to muddle up the debate and either accept every claim or reject all claims.
The first step should be to ponder on the existence of Creator. When one sees this endless Universe and the way every thing in it is working under precise rules....first thing that should come to his mind to feel Wonder and Amazement at the Power, knowledge and wisdom of One who created all that!!
It does not matter how deep any one goes, from level of Galaxies to Atomic particles or even to sub atomic level, one shall find that there is nothing left to chance or randomness in working of this Universe, these are proof of Single Creator as well as His Power over every thing in this Universe.
So if you have a true and use your faculties, study of this Universe, shall lead you to its Creator.
And once you reach that level, you should analyze the concept of God that major religions of the world have ... and then it is not difficult to find out, which one of them in most in line with what we find from our study of this Universe.
Our so called atheists, do not go to the full length and stop their research in the middle and reject God, which is very unreasonable and illogical.
How could they explain the existence and creation of this Universe without any Creator at the back of it?
Every religion has different models of God but there are undeniable similarities between those models.And when we reject Gods,we reject on the basis of the common traits that you people believe God possesses.
We rationalist do stop at the point where religions show up their stupidity.If I were to ask you who created God what would be your answer?
Definitely you will say that God was never created and he has always been there.
If Universe had the beginning,then why not God?
Why does your logic stop there?
Please answer.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#14497 Apr 13, 2013
For us civilized people my questions are very pertinent. So you really think a little girl at age 5 is old enough to get married and have sex with a 50+ year old man? This is acceptable in Islam correct?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>You have specialty in asking useless and not pertinent questions.

We are discussing about Islam and its teachings, what I do and what I did not do have no relevance to the question.

We should not get personal on these threads.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#14498 Apr 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered one question and now you come up with one dozen.
And you never answer even the one ...

... the most important question though, is why your #1 dude, was just a bronze-age illiterate imbecile.

Totally incapable of writing his own name, let alone a whole book ...

... but the icing on the cake?

Your "hero" is a child rapist ...!

WTF is >>that<< about?

Lexington, KY

#14499 Apr 13, 2013
Because so many Islamic men like Muq want to rape children so it only makes sense to have their prophet do the same and condone the behavior in the Quran.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>And you never answer even the one ...

... the most important question though, is why your #1 dude, was just a bronze-age illiterate imbecile.

Totally incapable of writing his own name, let alone a whole book ...

... but the icing on the cake?

Your "hero" is a child rapist ...!

WTF is >>that<< about?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#14500 Apr 13, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Because so many Islamic men like Muq want to rape children so it only makes sense to have their prophet do the same and condone the behavior in the Quran.
<quoted text>
Yeah.... there's that.... unfortunately.

Lexington, KY

#14501 Apr 13, 2013
And if one of these children escape their abusive, rapist husband? They get beaten, nose chopped off and worse.

It's disturbing how savage these Islamic animals are.
<quoted text>Yeah.... there's that.... unfortunately.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#14502 Apr 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you do not KNOW about Islam, then you should be ready to increase your knowledge,
That should be one reason for you to come to any thread.
And that is when you are told that In the Eyes of God, Islam is the only religion and every one professing any other religion shall be the loser on the day of judgement.
So you should make your stand clear and if you reject Islam, you should provide reasons for it.
We are grown up people and we should behave as grown ups. It seems you are taking a very childish attitude on this issue.
PS:
I do not boast about myself, taking the role of teacher. If some one knows more than me, I shall be most welcome him to take my role and tell people about Islam.
And when I see some one telling correct things about Islam, I do not discourage him and I support him.
I see that your definition view of grown up people is limited to only those who agree with what you say.

Do you teach people which hand the supreme creator being of the universe wants them to wipe their arses with?

Nottingham, UK

#14503 Apr 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have specialty in asking useless and not pertinent questions.
We are discussing about Islam and its teachings, what I do and what I did not do have no relevance to the question.
We should not get personal on these threads.
I know that according to Islam, in Muslim heaven women will outnumber men by at least 4:1 and in some cases 72:1

That is if there are any left after Islamic men have honour killed their way through the female species.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#14504 Apr 13, 2013
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Every religion has different models of God but there are undeniable similarities between those models.And when we reject Gods,we reject on the basis of the common traits that you people believe God possesses.
We rationalist do stop at the point where religions show up their stupidity.If I were to ask you who created God what would be your answer?
Definitely you will say that God was never created and he has always been there.
If Universe had the beginning,then why not God?
Why does your logic stop there?
Please answer.
It is wrong to say that all religions have same models.

Hindus have their gods in physical human shapes, some come with four heads eight arms, and some sitting an an ocean bed, and some one sitting on Himalayas with moon stuck in his head etc....then they believe in human incarnation of their gods.

Jews on the other hand believe in a Racial god, who has special relations with them and them only.

Christians have a Triune God, which has three persons imbedded into it, one of them is a human who lived on this earth.

Buddhists have no clear concept about Creator at all.

So how can you say that when athiests reject one model, they reject all?

Islam has the model for God that is free from all these imperfections. Our Allah is All Powerful, All Merciful, All Wise, All Just, and All knowledgeable.

He has no physical shape and not like anything that we can imagine of. He is Living, Present always and shall never die.

Please tell me, why this model cannot answer what all requirement for God that your studies of Universe reveal?

So if you reject such a Creator, you are showing your own non reasonability , your illogical and biased behaviour, nothing else.

You cannot find any mistake in Islamic concept of God and Creator which can be negated by any study of observation of nature by science.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#14505 Apr 13, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that according to Islam, in Muslim heaven women will outnumber men by at least 4:1 and in some cases 72:1
That is if there are any left after Islamic men have honour killed their way through the female species.
You can only talk in such language and think you are very smart.

In fact you display only your ignorance and unreasonable attitude.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#14506 Apr 13, 2013
Religion = superstition
It really is as simple as that.

It's divisive and god-bothering (prayer) is a waste of time.
JMHO

Lexington, KY

#14507 Apr 13, 2013
The Islamic god Allah has three daughters who he uses to communicate with mankind yes? You yourself said this. Since he needs help from his daughters he is not all powerful as he requires assistance. Allah commands killing non believes. Allah commands little girls who aren't even old enough for their first menstrual cycle to be forced or sold into marriage and have sex with disgusting old men.

Can you deny any of this in Islam? No it's true and you know it.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot find any mistake in Islamic concept of God and Creator which can be negated by any study of observation of nature by science.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#14508 Apr 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is wrong to say that all religions have same models.
True.

Most religion tend to frown on raping of children.

Islam seems to be one of the exceptions to that rule, though-- rather the opposite: Islam's #1 "hero" was a child-raper...

Lexington, KY

#14509 Apr 13, 2013
Muq on the other thread said that at 15 a girl can be forced into marriage against her will as is commanded by Allah.
<quoted text>True.

Most religion tend to frown on raping of children.

Islam seems to be one of the exceptions to that rule, though-- rather the opposite: Islam's #1 "hero" was a child-raper...

Since: Mar 12

Devil's hometown

#14510 Apr 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said they all are same.I actually said that there are similarities among different Gods.Like something that has come from your mouth,Merciful,Powerful(I am sure you meant here omnipotence),etc. which are impossible or contradictory to your belief in general and are common attributes of God in different religions.I will explain you how these are flaws of religions(including yours).Just dare to ask me how?And surely the religious myths will be busted.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#14511 Apr 13, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Have you married a little girl Muq? Did you take a Muslim child bride for yourself and that's why you refuse to answer questions regarding it?
It seems even you are deeply ashamed of the teachings of Islam.
And you want people to be ultra polite with you? I read on your scribd page where a very polite gentleman is asking you questions very politely and you are insulting in return.
<quoted text>
Men are men at 21, women are women at 6. MUQ and his type are all pedophiles. Apparently they think that one gender of human, ages three times faster than the other.

Nottingham, UK

#14512 Apr 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You can only talk in such language and think you are very smart.
In fact you display only your ignorance and unreasonable attitude.
I'm sorry that you don't like the truth in what I say.

Ok, you say I'm wrong.

Show me where in the Quran does it say that in Islamic heaven the ratio of men to women will be 1:1
Henry

Bad Frankenhausen, Germany

#14513 Apr 13, 2013
EdSed wrote:
Religion = superstition
JMHO
You better go over to science. This would have worth for a life!
Henry

Bad Frankenhausen, Germany

#14514 Apr 13, 2013
EdSed wrote:
Religion = superstition
JMHO
All religions are a waste of life time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
London riots: police confirm over 1,000 charged (Aug '11) 57 min johns dad 3
Man held over riots shooting murder (Aug '11) 58 min johns dad 3
Riot suspects fill weekend courts (Aug '11) 59 min johns dad 3
Man, 40, dies after fall from flat 1 hr why many sick there 3
skype sex (Mar '14) 1 hr jay631 685
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 1 hr Fernando 6,304
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 2 hr Ian 14,843

United Kingdom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE