Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Psychology Today

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Comments (Page 607)

Showing posts 12,121 - 12,140 of21,342
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask you scientists who have "proposed and proven" that Big Bang Theory. Tell them that they all are liars. Big Bang never ever occurred.
That doesn't mean the universe couldn't have existed in a different form. The BB explains how THIS universe started.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Horseshoe crabs use copper to transport oxygen.
You use iron.

So what?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only One Creator, not your Creator and My Creator.
If there were different Creators, then you would be using Hydrogen and Helium to Breath and I using Oxygen and Nitrogen!!
How idiotic you look when you raise questions like these.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't mean the universe couldn't have existed in a different form. The BB explains how THIS universe started.
Try to start something without any design, purpose or plan and see what you get.

Try to get even one Paper pin "created" based on "wish power" and see what you get.

My diagnosis that Atheists are most illogical, unreasonable and stupid people on the face of earth...and the more posts I get in these exchanges seem to prove my thoughts.

PS:

There is ONLY one group of "Atheists " who could get some excuse, and they are the ones who are on the "learning curve" so to say.

They see the "models of Creator" which many religions present and then , they reject them one by one, till they get the Perfect Model promulgated by Islam and Quran.

That is why Islamic declaration of faith starts with a Negation "LA ILAHA" i.e. there is no deity worth worshipping,(which is closer to atheists' view)....but then it goes on "ILLA ALLAH" i.e. Except Allah.

Our atheists stop at LA ILAHA, LA ILAHA And keep on repeating this incomplete phrase and think they are on firm ground.

No system can work only on negatives, you have to have some thing positive and these atheists only work on negatives.

There is no Creator

There is no Purpose of our Life

There is no accountability of our deeds

There is no life after death

There is no heaven

There is no Hell

There is No soul

There are No angels.

Can you hear any thing positive from them?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
Horseshoe crabs use copper to transport oxygen.
You use iron.
So what?
<quoted text>
They live by oxygen so what? Who made oxygen? Darwin? Newton or Einstein?
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Why "who"?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
They live by oxygen so what? Who made oxygen? Darwin? Newton or Einstein?

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to start something without any design, purpose or plan and see what you get.
First you need a purpose.

Then you plan.

Then you design.

What was the purpose?

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
Try to get even one Paper pin "created" based on "wish power" and see what you get.
The problem you face here is the fact that paper pins aren't the same as the universe. It's a faulty analogy.
MUQ wrote:
My diagnosis that Atheists are most illogical, unreasonable and stupid people on the face of earth...and the more posts I get in these exchanges seem to prove my thoughts.
Nobody here gives two shits about your opinion of atheists. We care that you provide evidence for your claims. Your posts amount to nothing more than buttlip flapping.
MUQ wrote:
They see the "models of Creator" which many religions present and then , they reject them one by one
You've presented no such thing. Sorry but faulty analogies, red herrings and circular reasoning aren't evidence for anything other than your ignorance of how reality works.
MUQ wrote:
No system can work only on negatives, you have to have some thing positive and these atheists only work on negatives.
Once again, you prove your ignorance of reality. You have no idea what the difference between negative and neutral is. Please tell me you have no access to heavy machinery.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
leprechauns is peopl'e imaginations, which have no existence outside their minds.
What does that remind you of?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is No other Creator than The Creator, He is the Greatest and not Greater!!
This religious interlude brought to you by Dr. Seuss....
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I have to sadly agree, one can only hope. Religion preys on the guilt, pain, and hoplessness of humanity. It demands indoctrination from birth, so as to continue and propagate it's parasitic hold on humanity. The good news is, that more and more people are leaving the myth behind. As people become better and better educated, they will eventually outgrow the infantile need for an invisible sky-gremlin, and will lose the fear that religion uses to keep the sheep in line. I may not see it in my lifetime, but I hope my children or at worst my grandchildren will one day see a world void of the plauge that is religion.
Don`t forget the nuclear age. Besides the natural infernos, tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanos, the accidents with AKWs and so on. All these will have an impetus on religion.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just your god but any god.
Atheists do not believe in any of the many gods that humans claim exist.
Why should there be any myth like a god at all?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

On all of these add.( evidence for)

There is no evidence for a creator and you will have it right. Remember Muq you have admitted you want Muslims to attack and fight killing non Muslims. You said instead of killing each other they should combine and kill non Muslims.

You also said people should ignore Muslim child rape which is so prevalent in your society.

This shows what kind of animal Islam has made you.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no Creator
There is no Purpose of our Life
There is no accountability of our deeds
There is no life after death
There is no heaven
There is no Hell
There is No soul
There are No angels.
Can you hear any thing positive from them?

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only One Creator, not your Creator and My Creator.
If there were different Creators, then you would be using Hydrogen and Helium to Breath and I using Oxygen and Nitrogen!!
How idiotic you look when you raise questions like these.
I guess I've annoyed you.

You say there is a creator and you then proceed to define and limit her with your own words.

Stupid Shi'a

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Because people are superstitious and will believe any old rubbish.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it started by people giving things like trees or storms personalities. By a gradual process of generalization and a comparison to the kings in human societies, the concept of a ruling deity came early on.

At first, these deities were natural, but very powerful: Zeus and friends on top of a mountain, making mischief for the people of the day or Yahweh handing down laws from a mountain top.

Eventually, the deities were described as having more and more power, but being more and more removed from normal existence. Philosophy, specifically Platonism had a hand in this process describing a self-absorbed, abstract deity that, non-the-less, projected everything we see around us.

This was eventually seen as *too* abstract, so messengers from this ultimate deity to people were invented: Mithra, Jesus, etc.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem you face here is the fact that paper pins aren't the same as the universe. It's a faulty analogy.
<quoted text>
Nobody here gives two shits about your opinion of atheists. We care that you provide evidence for your claims. Your posts amount to nothing more than buttlip flapping.
<quoted text>
You've presented no such thing. Sorry but faulty analogies, red herrings and circular reasoning aren't evidence for anything other than your ignorance of how reality works.
<quoted text>
Once again, you prove your ignorance of reality. You have no idea what the difference between negative and neutral is. Please tell me you have no access to heavy machinery.
When something exists, it itself is a proof for its Creator. This is common sense.

But when some one says that there is no Creator , which is strange, then he should give the proof.

But you people, reverse the logic and ask us to prove that Creator exists.

Either you people are dumb, or you have no ground to support your assumptions.

You are just trying to prolong the discussion, that is all.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I've annoyed you.
You say there is a creator and you then proceed to define and limit her with your own words.
Stupid Shi'a
Your picture on thread does annoy every one who looks at it.

I did not define "any thing" about Creator, mind you.

You people have no answer or proof to back your claim that there is no creator.

You think by repeating this phrase in front of your like minded group, would turn it a reality?

Get over it, dummy.

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
When something exists, it itself is a proof for its Creator. This is common sense
No it's not. The fact that you are unable to determine what occurs naturally and what is created is a common flaw with creationist idiots like you.
MUQ wrote:
But when some one says that there is no Creator , which is strange, then he should give the proof.
Sorry, burden of proof lies with the one making a positive claim. I make no claim that a god exists or doesn't. I merely put off belief till there is credible evidence. Unlike you, who will believe anything your imam tells you.
MUQ wrote:
Yeh, I have a 5oo foot tall invisible bean stalk in my back yard, Can you prove I don't?
MUQ wrote:
What, you getting annoyed because your bullshit is being challenged and trounced?

The sad thing is you are so out of touch with reality that you think you are making a difference here, when really all you're doing coming across like a fu&king moron.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
ooks at it.
I did not define "any thing" about Creator
What's that you say about not defining anything?

You said....
MUQ wrote:
There is No other Creator than The Creator, He is the Greatest and not Greater!!
If you didn't define anything then you wouldn't even say that.

You are a liar - did you learn how to lie about reading the Quran?

Now, tell me about "thighing"...

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Muq why do you want Muslims to lash out against non Muslims?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When something exists, it itself is a proof for its Creator. This is common sense.
Either you people are dumb, or you have no ground to support your assumptions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,121 - 12,140 of21,342
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the United Kingdom Forum right now

Search the United Kingdom Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
britan should declare war on Israel 7 min Putin 21
Aid scheme 'to deter UK fighters' 16 min supersonic boom 1
skype sex 32 min Swek 292
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 39 min need 10,784
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 1 hr CoCkNeY Dave 1,549
Eight men accused of attempted murder in Keighl... (Oct '10) 1 hr Helena 5,078
Margaret Thatcher 'personally covered up' child... 1 hr CoCkNeY Dave 3
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 1 hr Jor 4,273
•••