Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

==========
INCORRECTNESS, OR CRIME, OF COLLINS, DAMIAN, 100% INCORRECT, OR ILLEGAL, CONSERVATIVE/TORY PARTY, MANAGER COUNTRY, MC,(CURRENTLY CALLED “MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT”,“MP”) SHEPWAY
==========

SERIOUSLY DELAYED IF NOT BROKEN AGREEMENT
[Date]
The date is definitely between Sunday 06/02/2011, and Saturday 05/03/2011. My copy of the same letter, sent to an MP, is dated Sunday 06/02/2011, and I remember that I had met Damian Collins AFTER I had sent the letter to a number of other MPs. I was arrested(but not convicted. I will not discuss the issue right now.) on Monday 07/03/2011, and I KNOW that I didn’t meet Damian Collins on a Saturday or a Sunday.
[Description]
I met Damian Collins briefly: I handed him a copy of Letter To Nicholas Clegg 2, that I had placed in an envelope.“Listen, I was really in a bad state when I wrote this. I haven’t had a good life, you know.” I was somewhat upset, against my will. I was in an incredibly weakened state, because of 1 or more things etcetera.“I will read this letter and get back to you about it,” said Damian Collins to me.“Really?”“Yes, but I’m REALLY busy at the moment, I’ve got this and that to do.”“How will you contact me?”“It’ll be by post. I’ll write back to you,” said Damian Collins. I THINK that he added,“As soon as I am able to,” but I’m not 100% certain about it. I think that I AM 85% certain that he said “As soon as I am able to,” though.“You’ll definitely write back to me about it?” I asked Damian Collins.“YES,” he said firmly.
Today is Sunday 04/03/2012, and he has NOT written to me AT ALL. Or if he has then I didn’t receive the letter. It looks like it’s exactly 1 year since then, or more than that.

Since: Sep 09

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

ATTEMPT TO BOOK A SURGERY MEETING WITH DAMIAN COLLINS
1 DAY, MONDAY 12/03/2012-FRIDAY 16/03/2012. I shall give J.A. and Gordon, Damian Collins' 2 assistants, my own personal names: J.A. shall be called Human English F. Male I Can Assure You That That Wasn't Him, or HEFMICAYTTW'tH, and Gordon shall be called Human English F. Male This Is Your 1 Opportunity For Your MP To Ring You, or HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY. I spoke to both HEFMICAYTTW'tH and HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY on this day, after I had rung the bell. 1 of them said that the next surgery could be held here(Folkestone), in Hythe, or in Cheriton, or something like that. 1 or both of them said that they couldn't book me in for a surgery meeting with Damian Collins today because it was too early: it was not known where the surgery was going to be held. HEFMICAYTTW'tH said that I should come back from Wednesday of next week onwards for the purpose of booking a surgery meeting with Damian Collins.

ATTEMPT TO BOOK A SURGERY MEETING WITH DAMIAN COLLINS 2
FRIDAY 23/03/2012 16:08. There was no answer when I rang the bell. I waited for at least 10 minutes after the bell was rung.

ATTEMPT TO BOOK A SURGERY MEETING WITH DAMIAN COLLINS 3
1 DAY, MONDAY 26/03/2012 OR TUESDAY 27/03/2012. The time of the bell being rung was 10:08. No one came to the door. I waited 10, 15 minutes or so. 10, 15 minutes or so after 10:08 on this day HEFMICAYTTW'tH came to the door. "Sorry about that, I was at the other end of the room," he said. He said that he couldn't book a surgery meeting with Damian Collins for me for some reason or another. I think that he might have said that HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY is the person who deals with surgery bookings. I asked what hours this office(this place) was open: HEFMICAYTTW'tH first said something like that there are no hours. Then, however, he said that the hours are 09:00-17:00.

ATTEMPT TO BOOK A SURGERY MEETING WITH DAMIAN COLLINS 4
WEDNESDAY 28/03/2012. HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY opened the door after I had rung the bell. "J. is out. J.A. deals with bookings," said HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY, except he used, respectively, the first name and full name of HEFMICAYTTW'tH. HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY said something like "Closed all day today". In any case I wrote down "Closed all day today," so he said something like that with 100% certainty. I think he said that this office was closed all day today. "I'm Gordon," said HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY. "He's in tomorrow, J. is in tomorrow," said HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY. "I'm just on my way out: I'm going to west Kent," said HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY.

ATTEMPT TO BOOK A SURGERY MEETING WITH DAMIAN COLLINS 5
THURSDAY 29/03/2012 15:19. I reached the door at 15:19. There was a sign on the door which said that(for the conservative party Shepway) "Office is unattended at the moment."

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

ATTEMPT TO BOOK A SURGERY MEETING WITH DAMIAN COLLINS 6
TUESDAY 03/04/2012. I rang the bell. I saw HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY appear in the inner doorway more or less immediately after I had rung the bell: it was definitely him. I leaned back, waiting for him to open the door. The door didn't open. I looked again through the window. No one was there now. After a small number of seconds HEFMICAYTTW'tH appeared at the door. "Hello. Gordon's not here, he's in charge," said HEFMICAYTTW'tH. "He said that you dealt with the bookings," I said to him. He said no, Gordon deals with it. "You know I'm sure that I just saw Gordon appear in the doorway," I said to him, meaning the inner doorway. "I can assure you that that wasn't him: that was one of our volunteers." "He definitely had grey hair," I said to him. He said something like it was definitely not someone with grey hair. "Come back from next Tuesday onwards." "Gordon deals with it."

ATTEMPT TO BOOK A SURGERY MEETING WITH DAMIAN COLLINS 7
WEDNESDAY 11/04/2012. I rang the bell and HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY opened the door. "Now look here," he said. "The surgery's full for the rest of this week," he said to me. "Okay, I'll book for sometime next month then." "The surgery's full for the rest of the month," he replied. "Okay, well, next month then." "There are no diaries here," he replied. I was taking written notes. "Yes write that down: diaries, d-i-a-r-i-e-s: diaries," he went. It appeared that HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY was mocking me. He was being highly aggressive and loud this whole time, and acted as though he was irritated with me: he was sort of acting as though he was going to move forward, to encourage me to move backwards and leave.
"J. deals with the bookings," he said. "J. said that YOU deal with the bookings," I said to him. I said something like that. "That was last week and you know that," he said. The "you know that" is a sort of "verbal technique" used by certain people. "You're wasting my time, and quite frankly I'm wasting yours," he said. "If it's urgent then your mp will ring you." I said that I didn't want a phonecall: I wanted to book a surgery meeting with Damian Collins. "What problem do you have with your mp ringing you?" "You have 1 opportunity right now. This is your 1 opportunity for your mp to ring you. Will you take it or will you not take it?" After I said again that I didn't want a phonecall: that I wanted to book a surgery meeting with Damian Collins he said something like: "Right. Well if it's not urgent then that's all then." I said something like: "It IS urgent but I don't want my mp to contact me by telephone: I want to book a surgery meeting with Damian Collins." I think that he then repeated that the diaries were not here.

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

ATTEMPT TO BOOK A SURGERY MEETING WITH DAMIAN COLLINS 3 2
He might said that HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY is the person who deals with surgery bookings. He then said: "Gordon's not in. His mother/aunt died." I can't remember which 1 he said, whether it was "mother" or "aunt".

TOPIX UNITED KINGDOM FORUM
List Of Posts http://www.topix.com/forum/world/united-kingd...

ATTEMPT TO BOOK A SURGERY MEETING WITH DAMIAN COLLINS 8
WEDNESDAY 16/05/2012. I rang the bell 1, 2 minutes or so after 16:26. HEFMICAYTTW'tH, whose name, I had been told by HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY, is James Alexander, opened the door. Me: "Hello. Er, is it Gordon who deals with the bookings, or...?" HEFMICAYTTW'tH: "Yes Gordon deals with it, Gordon's not here now. Ask Gordon when he comes back. Try tomorrow." Me: "I'm not sure if I have time tomorrow."

A BOOKING OF A SURGERY MEETING WITH DAMIAN COLLINS
WEDNESDAY 30/05/2012. I rang the bell 1, 2 minutes or so after 16:32. HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY opened the door. HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY: "Okay. I don't have the diary." Me: "You don't have it?" "Come in," said HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY. I came in and stood in the doorway. "I don't have the diary," he repeated. He was smiling as he said this. "The diary's in there isn't it?" I asked, with a slight tone in my voice, pointing to the room inside. "Right. WAIT THERE," commanded HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY. He went into the room. After 5, 10 seconds or so HEFMICAYTTW'tH came out. HEFMICAYTTW'tH: "You DO know it's this Friday don't you? He starts at L. and then proceeds to N.R." Me: "Okay I'd like to book an appointment then. It's no problem for me to go there." HEFMICAYTTW'tH: "You know I think it'd be better if you come back tomorrow and (something or other)." Me: "No, I'll book now." HEFMICAYTTW'tH: "You know, it's funny, I think that the surgery's going to be held INSIDE Sainsbury's, in Hythe. It's INSIDE Sainsbury's." Me: "I'd like to book for N.R. Town Hall." HEFMICAYTTW'tH sighed and then said, tiredly: "ALright then. I have Four-Forty Five at N.R. Town Hall. Is that okay?" I think that, after having glanced at the diary paper, I saw that no one else had booked a Surgery Meeting with Damian Collins on that day. I think I saw that the sheet of paper looked very blank, very white.

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

2012/06/01 FRIDAY
SURGERY MEETING WITH DAMIAN COLLINS
[ START ]
The appointment time was 16:45. I entered N.R. Town Hall and saw HEFMICAYTTW'tH, Damian Collins, and a Human English F. Female, an older woman. The Human English F. Female remained in the initial room, with myself, Damian Collins, and HEFMICAYTTW'tH going to a different room. I shall refer to Damian Collins as Human English F. Male Private Company It's Theirs We Disagree, or HEFMPCI'sTWD. HEFMICAYTTW'tH appeared to be taking notes, or a transcript, of what was said....but i don't know, and perhaps doubt, whether he was actually doing that.
HEFMPCI'sTWD: "Hello. I've been told that (there's an issue with you and) Sainsbury's. Is that correct?" He said something like that. Me: "Yes, well, my name is Daniel Pickford-Gordon, er, well you've got that written down haven't you? I've written down what i would like to occur with regard to this." I said something like that as i was looking in my bags for a number of items. Me: "I haven't been too well, i tried to commit suicide in May, er, May 2011, last year." I think that there was an expression of pity and/or sadness on HEFMPCI'sTWD's visage after i had said that, but i'm only 85% sure: it was a long time ago. HEFMPCI'sTWD was looking at the sheet of paper that i had handed him, which included the Sainsbury's F. Manager's first name. HEFMPCI'sTWD: "Do you know why you were banned from Sainsbury's?" Me: "He wouldn't even talk to me, he sent the Deputy Manager to talk to me. I've made a record of what happened. The Deputy Manager said that this girl had complained about me. I didn't do anything wrong." I had said something like that. HEFMPCI'sTWD: "I need to find out why you were banned first, and then we can decide if it's necessary to take it further. I will write to him." Me: "Couldn't you perhaps speak to him instead? I think that speaking is much better and easier, and since you're, you know, a political figure, he might agree then and there to let me back in, it saves time." HEFMPCI'sTWD: "A letter is more formal. If you have a letter it's a record, you can put it up there on the wall. It's a record. After that it's necessary to wait for him to write back." He said something like that. Me: "What if he doesn't write back? He's arrogant, he thinks that he can do whatever he wants." "He'll write back," said HEFMPCI'sTWD firmly and confidently. That was sort of a "He'll write back because if he doesn't there'll be serious consequences for him" phrase. Me: "Okay, i was wondering if perhaps you could tell me when you'll write to him?" HEFMPCI'sTWD: "I'll write to him this week." Me: "This week?" HEFMPCI'sTWD: "Yes, this week."
Me: "The second issue is taking away the power of Managers to "ban" people". HEFMPCI'sTWD: "No i'm not doing that. These are private companies. It's theirs". There's nothing that the Prime Minister can do about that. There's nothing that can be done about it." Me: "Well i don't think that there IS such a thing as a private company." HEFMPCI'sTWD said a number of things in disagreement to that. Me: "Well, the thing is, i looked in the Oxford English Dictionary for the definitions of king and queen. And it says "ruler", "ultimate power". Now, the United Kingdom is a constitutional monarchy, which means that the power of the monarch has been transferred. The 650 mps have the power." As i said the phrase "Oxford English Dictionary", HEFMPCI'sTWD's expression changed into a "Yeah yeah", "Yes i know", "I know the game is up", "Here it comes" look, an expression like that.

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

2012/06/01 FRIDAY
SURGERY MEETING WITH DAMIAN COLLINS
[ MIDDLE ]
+
HEFMPCI'sTWD: "It's theirs. These are private companies." Me: "I mean, you say that private companies are theirs'. Well, the thing about the country is that everything is connected. In order for things in THIS part of the country to keep going, things need to occur in OTHER parts of the country. They need electricity." HEFMPCI'sTWD: "Yes and we pay for that." As he said that he looked away from me. The pitch, or tone, of his voice had risen so that it was "higher" than normal, as he had said that sentence. His voice wobbled horribly as he said that sentence. He had said the sentence evasively. I sensed fear in his voice as he had said that sentence.
+
HEFMPCI'sTWD: "It's theirs. They pay for the land."
+
HEFMPCI'sTWD: "Well we disagree on/about that."
[ END ]
+
HEFMPCI'sTWD: "We have to finish now. I have another Surgery Meeting now."
+
HEFMPCI'sTWD: "I'll talk to him, I'll have a word with him."
+
HEFMPCI'sTWD: "I have (X) thousand constituents." X is a number.
+
HEFMPCI'sTWD: "That letter you gave me a long time ago: you asked me to pass it on to the Prime Minister didn't you?"
+
The Human English F. Female, the older woman, from the start, after Damian Collins had said something to me, nodded in agreement, and said "yeah".
+
I had said a large number of things during this Surgery Meeting that took apart the lie of "private companies", and the lie of "banning". HEFMPCI'sTWD, or Damian Collins, had been unable to provide any counter-arguments to the large number of points etcetera that i made that took apart the lie of "private companies" and the lie of "banning".

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

2012/06/11 MONDAY(LETTER IS DATED THUS)
I have a signed letter dated 11 June 2012, which i received around that time-a short time after that date if i remember correctly-from HEFMPCI'sTWD, or Damian Collins. It says: "Dear Mr Pickford-Gordon, Thank you for coming to see me at my advice centre about the difficulties you have encountered; I was very sorry indeed to learn of this. I have raised your concerns with the store manager of Sainsbury's and will be back in touch as soon as I have received a response. Yours sincerely,(signature) DAMIAN COLLINS". The paper is custom-made for Damian Collins, and all other mps no doubt have equivalent versions. There's a picture of a "gate" at the top, and website details etcetera at the bottom.
Faloola Chong

Northwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

i know right

i had exactly same problem

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

2012/06/13 WEDNESDAY
ATTEMPT TO BOOK A SURGERY MEETING WITH DAMIAN COLLINS 9
After i had rung the bell, HEFMICAYTTW'tH opened the door. In response to me asking if i could book a Surgery Meeting for this Friday, HEFMICAYTTW'tH replied: "It's full this Friday." HEFMICAYTTW'tH also said: "Damian Collins said that you should write it down." After a period of time, HEFMICAYTTW'tH said: "There are people on the phone: i have to go."

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

2012/06/27 W
ATTEMPT TO BOOK A SURGERY MEETING WITH DAMIAN COLLINS 10
HEFMICAYTTW'tH must have opened the door. I spoke to him today, at that place.[HEFMICAYTTW'tH is James Alexander. HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY is Gordon Williams]. I must have said something like "I'd like to make an appointment to see Damian Collins." HEFMICAYTTW'tH: "(It's) full for this week.(Elsewhere-not in Folkestone this week)." I must have said something about that. Him: "It's full for this week. I can assure you." Me: "Can i see the diary to check, you may have made a mistake." He didn't show me the diary.
Then we must have started talking about if it was necessary for me to post off the written stuff, or something. I had a number of things written down....this must have been the issues i had, which a number of individuals had made me write down first, to be sent to Damian Collins. HEFMICAYTTW'tH: "HE said he needs to see a written list then we'll take it from there." I handed HEFMICAYTTW'tH a number of pieces of paper. I might have asked when he would send it off, or something to that extent. HEFMICAYTTW'tH: "(I) will post it to him today." I think that he might have said "Not today,"(in response to me asking when he would post it) but then changed his mind and said that he would post it to him today: in any case, i wrote "Not today. Will post it to him today."
Then we must have started talking about me booking an appointment to see Damian Collins. Me: "Okay so if i show up whenever it's[the next surgery meeting's] supposed to be and there's no one there, then that means that you're-being-dishonest-again/i t's-not-true-about-the-diary-b eing-full." If i remember correctly, and i'm almost completely certain that i do, he replied something to the extent of, "Er....well....well if there's no one there, then there's all sorts of reasons for that," or a similar response, evasive. Him: "People-are/i'm-only human". Me: "Well I'M human and i'm not dishonest like you and Gordon."

HEFMICAYTTW'tH, ON AN ATTEMPT TO BOOK A SURGERY MEETING WITH DAMIAN COLLINS, PRE-2013/05/24 F
I had been talking about something with HEFMICAYTTW'tH. Then i asked him if i could book an appointment to see Damian Collins. "It's fully booked," snapped HEFMICAYTTW'tH irritably. He hadn't looked at a diary or anything, he had just come out with that, immediately, in response. After he had said it, he looked at me in a dare: he was daring me to call him a liar, perhaps, he was acting in that way: he might have glared at me and/or puffed his chest out a little bit....it didn't happen recently, so i don't remember this as well as i did before. The way he came out with it, the irritated tone, the reaction afterwards,(etcetera?) led me to conclude-not with 100% certainty though-that it was likely-or more than likely-that it had indeed NOT been fully booked, and that HEFMICAYTTW'tH had been lying to me about it being fully booked.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

2012/07/03 TU
TALKING ABOUT "ATTEMPT TO BOOK A SURGERY MEETING WITH DAMIAN COLLINS 10" ETCETERA
I must have rung the bell, and HEFMICAYTTW'tH probably opened. I was speaking to HEFMICAYTTW'tH. He told me that the item or items(from "ATTEMPT TO BOOK A SURGERY MEETING WITH DAMIAN COLLINS 10") which i had handed in had been sent off. He probably said that he had sent the item or items off. He told me that i would be sent a letter in reply. I wrote "House Of Commons-Damian Collins (unintelligible word written by me....word looks like "section")". He told me that this would take about a week.
Faloola Chong

Doncaster, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

I don't think he wants to meet you Gordy and to be honest I can't say I'm that surprised
Retro Fogey

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Faloola Chong wrote:
I don't think he wants to meet you Gordy and to be honest I can't say I'm that surprised
I foresee restraining orders against old Pickers if he goes on like this. If anyone could undersatnd any of it, I expect they would find threats there.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

2012/07/05 TH
ATTEMPT TO BOOK A SURGERY MEETING WITH DAMIAN COLLINS 11
I think that i read a letter that i received from Damian Collins, and then, today, tried to book a surgery meeting. I must have rung the bell, and HEFMICAYTTW'tH probably opened. I was talking to HEFMICAYTTW'tH. I'm almost 100% certain, or AM 100% certain, that i said to HEFMICAYTTW'tH that i would like to book an appointment to see Damian Collins today. It's extremely likely, or more than extremely likely, that he refused, or, far less likely than that, said that it was fully booked. Him: You went to see him recently, anyway. He said something like that, something about me seeing Damian Collins recently. Me: "What is "recently"?" Him: "A month ago." He quickly changed this to, him: "Six months." Him: "Damian Collins told me to tell you that you should write to him and see if your issues can be resolved. No NEED for an appointment." This was probably when i spoke to HEFMICAYTTW'tH about assisted suicide and euthanasia and he said, dismissively and irritably, "Yes yes i'm fully aware of the arguments for and against (assisted suicide and euthanasia, or some other reference to the subject)." We were talking about "private companies" etcetera. Me: "No such thing as a private company." Him: "There are private companies all around us." I then made a humourous comment about "aliens all around us". Him: "Why don't you write to him and ask him for an appointment. Then you have something concrete, something written." We spoke more. Him: "I'm trying to be honest." Me, slightly loudly: "TRYING to be honest?(No) you're NOT trying to be honest."

2012/07/25 W
ATTEMPT TO BOOK A SURGERY MEETING WITH DAMIAN COLLINS 12
I must have rung the bell, and HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY must have opened. I was talking to HEFMTIY1OFYMPTRY. Him: James Alexander is not in. Can you come back tomorrow. Him: I've got (somethingorother) in 10 minutes i have to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the United Kingdom Forum right now

Search the United Kingdom Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 5 min Zioni 443
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 1 hr Poleonthedole 1,803
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 1 hr ally 4,742
bi or les girls bbm pin swap (Mar '13) 1 hr add me 80
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 1 hr Casablanca1975 11,701
Tony Blair: 'I cried for Iraq war victims' (Sep '10) 2 hr swedenforever 81
France offers asylum to Christians of north Iraq 2 hr yep 1
skype sex 3 hr may 375
•••