Criticizing any relegion = Criticizing GOD !

Posted in the United Kingdom Forum

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#1 Jul 1, 2014
I'm always criticizing and only see the mistakes.

Location hidden

#2 Jul 1, 2014
Of all bad men religious bad men are the worst !!!
Mandemshanks

Swansea, UK

#3 Jul 4, 2014
Listen up yo I and my crew is the baddest mandemz u get me blud we don't fraid no religious manz the rock and the gatt is our religion u no wat I sayin yo? I benching 50kilo now u get me blud no badmanz badder than our crew u better recognise safe blud we tougher than the Jehovah's witnesses and more perverted than Muslims and I eat bacon every fking day only religion crew I respect is Sikhs cos they carry a knife innt but I carry a 9mm u no wat I sayin
garden gnome watch

UK

#4 Jul 4, 2014
it's strange that an almighty and all-powerful being can't even take a little criticism.
uboat

London, UK

#5 Jul 4, 2014
garden gnome watch wrote:
it's strange that an almighty and all-powerful being can't even take a little criticism.
I doubt a God gives a poop if he/she/it is even listening in. The followers are the nutters for they create God in their image - backward and intolerant.
jingle jangle

Birmingham, UK

#6 Jul 4, 2014
The paedophile Rolf Harris is going continue painting in his prison cell reports say!
He`s going to start with his inspiration.....The prophet Mohammed!(piece of shit be upon him)
Ooops....wrong thread!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Jul 5, 2014
uboat wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt a God gives a poop if he/she/it is even listening in. The followers are the nutters for they create God in their image - backward and intolerant.
yes what a manisfestation the mind of Man has created........ talk about oops .........tangifying a being who is all -mighty but can't take criticism or a little name calling :)

Location hidden

#8 Jul 6, 2014
jingle jangle wrote:
The paedophile Rolf Harris is going continue painting in his prison cell reports say!
He`s going to start with his inspiration.....The prophet Mohammed!(piece of shit be upon him)
Ooops....wrong thread!

If your mother get drunk in the street of London , and end up with doggy style , i cant help you .
OoOoOoPpPpPpSsSsSs ..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 6 min Prada or Nada 1,588
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 16 min Harina 3,503
An appeal to everyone. Please help me. 44 min fogger 3
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 48 min 7FF29C07 6,951
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 53 min 20 M EAST LONDON 16,136
Why are pig-skinned colored white people so UGLY?? (Feb '13) 1 hr terrence 28
Argentine's Falklands minister: 'There is absol... 1 hr terrence 2
skype sex (Mar '14) 4 hr Petty2k10 847

United Kingdom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE