WikiLeaks breaks gag order

Jul 30, 2014 Full story: WTAE-TV Pittsburgh 8

Australians, intrigued by the latest revelation from WikiLeaks, took to social media to pass on a document they were never meant to see.

Full Story
Myth Buster

Kuching, Malaysia

#1 Jul 30, 2014
RBA bribe foreign governments to win contract for supplying polymer notes

These names include:
Malaysia
Former Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Muhammad, Abdullah Badawi and current Premier Najib Razak
Vietnam
Truong Tan San, currently President of Vietnam
Indonesia
Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, currently President of Indonesia (since 2004), Megawati Sukarnoputri, a former President of Indonesia.
Stan Dandyliver

Denpasar, Indonesia

#3 Jul 31, 2014
I saw that simpering wimp Assange posturing and posing on TV yesterday. He is still hiding at the Ecuadorian embassy instead of being man enough to face charges of sexual assault in Sweden He must have photos of the Ecuadorian Ambassador with a pig or by now embassy staff would have dragged him outside, beaten him to a pulp, and left him bleeding on the footpath.
Stan Dandyliver

Denpasar, Indonesia

#6 Jul 31, 2014
The last time I had intimate relations with a Swedish woman we parted on the best of terms with a warm embrace. The disgusting Assange, on the other hand, is accused of sexual assault. I reckon the Police should raid the Ecuadorian embassy and drag him, blinking, into the light so we can get a good look at him before extraditing him to Sweden where he will, hopefully, receive a long jail sentence.
Aussie Bloke

Adelaide, Australia

#7 Jul 31, 2014
Stan Dandyliver wrote:
The last time I had intimate relations with a Swedish woman we parted on the best of terms with a warm embrace. The disgusting Assange, on the other hand, is accused of sexual assault. I reckon the Police should raid the Ecuadorian embassy and drag him, blinking, into the light so we can get a good look at him before extraditing him to Sweden where he will, hopefully, receive a long jail sentence.
struth!!! stanley twice in one day i have to agree with you this is spinning me out LOL
Foo

Brookfield, Australia

#8 Aug 1, 2014
Stan Dandyliver wrote:
I saw that simpering wimp Assange posturing and posing on TV yesterday. He is still hiding at the Ecuadorian embassy instead of being man enough to face charges of sexual assault in Sweden He must have photos of the Ecuadorian Ambassador with a pig or by now embassy staff would have dragged him outside, beaten him to a pulp, and left him bleeding on the footpath.
Every has a right to their opinion , but Assange , like him or not , has only ever told the truth as far as I can see. There's also some very persuasive evidense that the charges in Sweden were manufactured so the US could grab him and reep revenge for spilling the beans on them.....(lol)......facts , no personal opinions on the bloke.....by the way Stan , you seem like the sort of bloke that would have a prostrate full of little HIV grubs wriggling around inside him........but that's just my opinion , through reading your posts...(lol)
Mail Order Ting Tong

UK

#9 Aug 1, 2014
Dr Terrance Elliot wrote:
<quoted text> Assange is a more trustworthy and honorable person than a disgusting old pedo transvestite than you.
that is probably why he is wanted in Sweden for rape.
Roy the Boy

Denpasar, Indonesia

#10 Aug 2, 2014
Ecuador will become an international pariah if the disgusting Assange continues to be allowed to use their embassy to avoid justice. Who is paying the mongrel's bills ?? Surely he isn't staying at the embassy rent free.

Since: Aug 14

Mohali, India

#12 Aug 6, 2014
I think that everyone has a right to their opinion and do the work that he thinks. Few time ago I intimate with a Swedish women. I am thinking that australian women are better than swedish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 4 min Mike 20,288
anybody interested in my dirty underwear and ti... 8 min Katie1988 1
Britain doesn't deserve to exist 10 min James 3
I like talking to myself 23 min James 1
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 37 min hornyy 8,678
Any Gay or Bisexual teens in Leeds, Yorkshire U... (Nov '13) 43 min Jonnygray37 307
BBM Pins UK 2015 46 min nawaf faisal 406
skype sex (Mar '14) 11 hr Wazza7777 1,292
More from around the web