USA

United States

#368 Aug 14, 2013
If uk and china did have war... China would get stomped, the UK and USA would just team up and beat the shit out of china
Wu wen Ni

Beijing, China

#369 Aug 14, 2013
Mr Smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha.....The Chinese can recruit many unexperienced soldiers whatever number which pleases them. Anyway, I don't find this appropriate. The UK HELPED China to defeat the damn country of Japan alongside with the USSR in WW2 and won the two Anglo-Chinese wars. Well, this just proves UK stands firm and still when it comes to military defense and strength. Even if the Chinese government expends more in weapons, the UK wins everything. P.S.: the US is such a despicable country.
time is change,in 200 years,china is behind western at least 200 years;
we even can't make a gun in that time,we are fight with bared hand and blades,funny.
but today? according to my knowlege,china is only 20 yeas behind from USA,we are catching up soon.so today modren war,is nuclear war,china only has 300-500 nucks,but we the only five countries who can made the plane engine(Taihang),who can made our own bomb fight plane,(6K)also right now,we are making our other 2 nuclear carrier,(we are behind russia and usa);
for uk alone,is shitty country right now;
i am also amused,all of your guys only mentioned 200 years ago,all chinese know that,200 years ago,china is shit country with no any Tech,just a little better than African(Tribal),china is Emprie which we have the country with same ehtinity;
so,why you not mention today china? why you keep compared in 200 years,are you fking whites people got scard?always talking about china threten in TV all day long which we don't give shit about.
China become today just only use 30 years form a damn country can't even build a pen,we use your western countries 200 years road to make china today only in 30 years;
what is your uk problem?we make our country by our own,we are also proud of our pure chinese sino genes,(which we don't wnna mix with any of whites or blacks)
from China to SEA,all chinese races make us feel proud,China, Taiwan,HK,Singapore,chinese race also has ability to make more lands to live,which not only whites could make;
So when china make more nuclear carrier,shut your mouth up,because is our countries progressive,is none of your whites business

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#370 Aug 14, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know if China doesn't have some carriers in construction?
They don't advertise it.

"most advanced in the world" ? Tell that to the Americans. You can always trust them to have the latest technology.

Hold on, what aircraft are we going to put on our "most advanced aircraft carriers in the world"? My God, they won't be British aircraft, but ... US aircraft!!! LOL

How come that the nation that will have the aircraft carriers "the most advanced in the world", can't make its own aircraft?

Once more, straa has been spewing rubbish on this forum!!
I bet that people who know a bit more about defense than you, must laugh at your juvenile rambling.
That's true but the technology came from the poms to start with for the f-35 and the poms became a partner to build them

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#371 Aug 14, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>I think you should tell the Yanks that the F35 isn't an American aircraft! See what they say.

Unlike you, straa, I was born here. Unlike you, I don't have to pretend. I don't have to blow my own trumpet.
Nobody said that
iris8

Prestatyn, UK

#372 Aug 27, 2013
The uk would blow up the internet init
China would lose

London, UK

#374 Aug 30, 2013
The UK would win because China does not have the capability of fighting a war over long distance. Where as the British can mobilise there army, Air Force and navy at a moments notice. The UK has used aircraft carriers a number of times Such as the Falkland so this means they could use air crafts over great distance, whereas China has one second-hand aircraft carrier. Secondly the UK have a huge number of transport ships at hand to transport troops and equipment to any location. Thirdly the UK and China both have the capability of launching long-range missiles at each other, However the UK has various ways of preventing the missiles from causing destruction on a large scale such as Anti-Missile batteries and Intercepting missiles. Both sides have access to weapons of mass destruction such as nuclear missiles, atomic bombs and chemical weapons. The UK stockpile is around 225 active weapons and the Chinese have around 240 active weapons. The Chinese may have a dozen more active weapons But the U.K.'s weapons are much more advanced In the damage they yield and the distance they can travel. The final thing is the UK can call on the E.U, the United States of America and the British commonwealth To join the fight.
reaper 19

Shanghai, China

#375 Aug 31, 2013
China would lose wrote:
The UK would win because China does not have the capability of fighting a war over long distance. Where as the British can mobilise there army, Air Force and navy at a moments notice. The UK has used aircraft carriers a number of times Such as the Falkland so this means they could use air crafts over great distance, whereas China has one second-hand aircraft carrier. Secondly the UK have a huge number of transport ships at hand to transport troops and equipment to any location. Thirdly the UK and China both have the capability of launching long-range missiles at each other, However the UK has various ways of preventing the missiles from causing destruction on a large scale such as Anti-Missile batteries and Intercepting missiles. Both sides have access to weapons of mass destruction such as nuclear missiles, atomic bombs and chemical weapons. The UK stockpile is around 225 active weapons and the Chinese have around 240 active weapons. The Chinese may have a dozen more active weapons But the U.K.'s weapons are much more advanced In the damage they yield and the distance they can travel. The final thing is the UK can call on the E.U, the United States of America and the British commonwealth To join the fight.
First of all this war is never going to happen. Secondly, it would be a stalemate, China can't get to UK but UK can't invade China. Thirdly, no one will use nuclear weapons. And lastly, there will be no war.
Immortal

UK

#376 Sep 4, 2013
hello everyone. I am Chinese and currently in England. i have to say that CHINA is the strongest military Empire in the world as we know and we can ruin the whole rest of the world in a second. If the tiny little uncivilized British island has the courage to stand against CHINA alone, it will definitely sink into the dirty Atlantic Ocean FOREVER! People make me LOL when they say British have advanced technologies. I have been in England for three years for study and all I know is that the British economy depends on those illegal workers or refugees making kebabs from India Pakistan. Those British are drinking vodka 25 hours a day and so as their soldiers. The British aircraft battlegroups are actually just some steam powered fishing boats. Our anti cruise missile will bombard them into the sky. We are developing 2 types of 5th generation stealth fighters. European may have no idea what is a stealth fighter so take some time Google it. We are ready for a 3rd Opium War, we will burn the Buckingham palace and another one in Paris as what you have done to the Summer Palace
reaper 19

Shanghai, China

#378 Sep 5, 2013
Immortal wrote:
hello everyone. I am Chinese and currently in England. i have to say that CHINA is the strongest military Empire in the world as we know and we can ruin the whole rest of the world in a second. If the tiny little uncivilized British island has the courage to stand against CHINA alone, it will definitely sink into the dirty Atlantic Ocean FOREVER! People make me LOL when they say British have advanced technologies. I have been in England for three years for study and all I know is that the British economy depends on those illegal workers or refugees making kebabs from India Pakistan. Those British are drinking vodka 25 hours a day and so as their soldiers. The British aircraft battlegroups are actually just some steam powered fishing boats. Our anti cruise missile will bombard them into the sky. We are developing 2 types of 5th generation stealth fighters. European may have no idea what is a stealth fighter so take some time Google it. We are ready for a 3rd Opium War, we will burn the Buckingham palace and another one in Paris as what you have done to the Summer Palace
wtf?
Lol

Southend-on-sea, UK

#379 Sep 5, 2013
First issue, some of you has the wrong perception and attitude towards China, firstly their economy is far greater than us, secondly try have over 3 trillion national reserve, thirdly our government would not have the financial support to fight a war that scale. If America and EU was not involved, but just a war between China and Uk, we will lose. another issue is that by late 2014 Scotland will most likely become an independent country we will not have the power to control them, makin our geographical land even smaller. China to come extent are very secretive nation, therefore there could be huge possibility hiding supreme technology. IF a war happened between China and UK( no nukes), China will win. with nukes all lose.
British bulldog

London, UK

#380 Sep 6, 2013
HillbillyWillie wrote:
USA would win, because we'd have to come save the brits once again BWWWAHAHAHAHAHHA LOLOLOLOL
when the f**k did america come save uk? WW's we coped pretty fine, afghan and iraq all your kills were racked up by friendly fire and the only decent war u fought u got ur ar*e kicked (vietnam). America thinks its all that but needs uk to back them up, go to syria and get ur ar*e kicked again amd beg uk to intervene and as for uk vs china... China hands down
Basque_spaniards

Burgos, Spain

#381 Sep 6, 2013
Why aré you think in war? Why Not peace??
China is going to be the future superpower Its a matter of time. Can we all accepted?Only the European unión has the capacity, If we want, be the other superpower. But we Only think in be tiny countries without seeing in the future.Germany want to be the boss, UK dont want to be part of the European Unión with This image we will never be a big superpower.
EEUU and Russia in contrast will be maintaine as a superpowers but Not always. The time is changing and Its a matter of time they will lose their power.
Could you imagine what would be an European army? European navy? European Airforce?.European techonology?
British bulldog

UK

#382 Sep 7, 2013
Basque_spaniards wrote:
Why aré you think in war? Why Not peace??
China is going to be the future superpower Its a matter of time. Can we all accepted?Only the European unión has the capacity, If we want, be the other superpower. But we Only think in be tiny countries without seeing in the future.Germany want to be the boss, UK dont want to be part of the European Unión with This image we will never be a big superpower.
EEUU and Russia in contrast will be maintaine as a superpowers but Not always. The time is changing and Its a matter of time they will lose their power.
Could you imagine what would be an European army? European navy? European Airforce?.European techonology?
the people of the uk dont want to be part of the eu because we have sense, we can see angela merkel is modern day hitler and rather than taking power by war she has captured the banks, control finances and you have power, after all money makes the world go round
uk till I die

London, UK

#383 Sep 7, 2013
HillbillyWillie wrote:
USA would win, because we'd have to come save the brits once again BWWWAHAHAHAHAHHA LOLOLOLOL
save our ass I think you're wrong there dont you remember vianam the usa got its ass kicked and the uk told the US that They would get butt fucked you seem to also forget the the UK is the USA, s bigger brother not matter how big thay get the UK will still slap them in to touch.
British bulldog

Wallsend, UK

#384 Sep 8, 2013
uk till I die wrote:
<quoted text> save our ass I think you're wrong there dont you remember vianam the usa got its ass kicked and the uk told the US that They would get butt fucked you seem to also forget the the UK is the USA, s bigger brother not matter how big thay get the UK will still slap them in to touch.
here here, i second that
Deadlox Super Mod

Shepperton, UK

#385 Sep 23, 2013
This argument has absolutely No reason to be here.

Closed.
Albert

Prague, Czech Republic

#386 Oct 28, 2013
meme wrote:
People argue for China because of sheer numbers, but what good is that massive army if they cant get it out of their own country, they dont actually have the ability to do that. Whereas the UK has far superiority in the air and at sea and maybe even the army because its so much more advanced than the chinese and better trained, especially Britains ability to conscript millions of soldiers could probably match up to the chinese. Oh, and hillbillywilly, in WW2 the UK actually stood alone defending itself against Germans for 3 straight years, the US only came in at the end to claim victory because they knew we would win, simples.
Yea, where UK gonna get that massive money to fight a total war with China, borrow from the Chinese? common, UK could not even hold against Japan together with the French in the far East in WWII, whose GDP was not even its half. and do UK's millitary bases near China, while China has MIRV to nuke in 30 minutes the UK. And if it really could, ha ha ha, why da hell UK need USA to protect themselves against USSR, whose military expense was not even close to China these years.
http://www.globalfirepower.com/
Albert

Prague, Czech Republic

#387 Oct 28, 2013
China would lose wrote:
One question only, where da hell UK is going to get the money to fight China, borrow from the CHinese :D I dun think UK can even take Vietnam, since even US could not.
tim

Hereford, UK

#389 Nov 10, 2013
You really are a sad individual why make comments on thing you no nothing about you sad person
Viirtual

Casablanca, Morocco

#391 Nov 10, 2013
&#1587;&#1610;&#15 85;&#1601;&#1585;& #1575;&#1578; &#1608; &#1576;&#1585;&#15 75;&#1605;&#1580; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 10;&#1608;&#1605; : 100%
==========

Gladiator Full : http://adf.ly/Z7Pu4

Abox : http://adf.ly/Z7Prd

MDbox : http://adf.ly/Z7PoU

RShare : http://adf.ly/Z7PlP

Obox : http://adf.ly/Z7PZR

Newcamd : http://adf.ly/Z7Pcm

CCCam : http://adf.ly/Z7PZR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
msjs and zepsoe 6 min milkybarkid 4
Blizzard-stricken East digs out amid forecast 2... 7 min Fa-Foxy 4
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 29 min Calm 8,734
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 39 min sam 20,376
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 40 min British and Proud 5,084
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash (Jul '14) 2 hr scirocco 1,828
BBM Pins UK 2015 2 hr metuat 530D7E5B 463
skype sex (Mar '14) 3 hr Joe hodson 1,311
More from around the web