Council condemned over foster move

Nov 24, 2012 Full story: This is Guernsey 89

An under fire council that removed three children from the care of foster parents who are members of Ukip has launched an investigation into its decision after a tidal wave of criticism.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
humberman99

Preston, UK

#1 Nov 26, 2012
what you are now seeing in England are the activities of bigots, anti British, anti anything that our flag stands for.
The same types that tried to sell out Northern Ireland, and gave some of the terrorists succour, even against British soldiers.
These people need to be challenged, named and shamed.
They are woodworm in our society.

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#2 Nov 26, 2012
This case is discrimination against the foster parents no doubt about it.
humberman99

Preston, UK

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
This case is discrimination against the foster parents no doubt about it.
as is naming a childrens playpark in Newry after a terrorist.watch what you say Dub, not many friends here, or , sorry, forgot about ronanicanreadrio.

Dublin

#4 Nov 26, 2012
humberman99 wrote:
<quoted text>
as is naming a childrens playpark in Newry after a terrorist.watch what you say Dub, not many friends here, or , sorry, forgot about ronanicanreadrio.
As is thousands of people prancing about year after year passing Catholic areas celebrating a defeat of Catholics in a battle in 1690.

So that can happen in NI?

But a playground cannot be named after someone who died on hungerstrike?
DrJackson

Bury, UK

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
As is thousands of people prancing about year after year passing Catholic areas celebrating a defeat of Catholics in a battle in 1690.
So that can happen in NI?
But a playground cannot be named after someone who died on hungerstrike?
died on hunger strike?so he was a terrorist and an IDIOT.yeah lets name a playground after him.

Dublin

#6 Nov 26, 2012
DrJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
died on hunger strike?so he was a terrorist and an IDIOT.yeah lets name a playground after him.
Not exactly, Thatcher let elected MP's die on hunger strike.

Kind of shamed Britain around the world.

Funny story, the British Embassy in Tehran was at one time located on Bobby Sands Street. They had to block up that entrance, put the doors on another street.

Dublin

#7 Nov 26, 2012
DrJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands of people march about past Catholic areas celebrating a defeat of Catholics in a battle, all the way back in 1690.

Then get uppity about one playground being named after a person who died on hungerstrike for political status.

Strange world we live in.....
DrJackson

Bury, UK

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny story, the British Embassy in Tehran was at one time located on Bobby Sands Street. They had to block up that entrance, put the doors on another street.
Thatcher let elected MP's die on hunger strike.?????????
so the IRA hunger strikers were that stupid the needed some one to STOP them starving themselves to death?
you agree then IDIOTS?
DrJackson

Bury, UK

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands of people march about past Catholic areas celebrating a defeat of Catholics in a battle, all the way back in 1690.
Then get uppity about one playground being named after a person who died on hungerstrike for political status.
Strange world we live in.....
WRONG.

you will find that most decent people could not give a monkeys chuff how this moron starved himself to death,what they care about are ALL OF THE INNOCENT PEOPLE HE HELPED TO MURDER.

Dublin

#10 Nov 26, 2012
DrJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thatcher let elected MP's die on hunger strike.?????????
so the IRA hunger strikers were that stupid the needed some one to STOP them starving themselves to death?
you agree then IDIOTS?
Thatcher WOULDN'T give political status to dying prisoners who were elected POLITICIANS (MP's).

Duhhhh......

Dublin

#11 Nov 26, 2012
DrJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG.
you will find that most decent people could not give a monkeys chuff how this moron starved himself to death,what they care about are ALL OF THE INNOCENT PEOPLE HE HELPED TO MURDER.
All the Catholics wanted was equal rights. LONG BEFORE the PIRA was ever formed. The Loyalists were off shooting Catholics dead, as were the B-Specials (Police Militia), BEFORE the PIRA was ever formed.

You clearly know nothing about NI. Its history, its formation, the decades of institutionalised discrimination against the Catholics there. No, you clearly know fcukall about that.

When your denied a job becase of your religion in your own country, let me know.

When your denied a house because of your religion in your own country, let me know.

When your denied a vote because of your religion in your own country, let me know.

Not only that, the Catholics were the Natives in Ulster (there much longer), the Protestants were the descendants of British colonial settlers.

Yet a single Protestant, could get a house before a Catholic family.

A Protestant could vote easier than a Catholic. Plus voting areas were gerrymandered to ensure the Catholic population were not adequately represented at Stormont.

A Protestant could much easier get a government job.

The police were over 90% Protestant. Civil Service etc all had a much higher % of Protestants than they should have according to population.

The bloody British Army were first sent in to ''protect'' the Catholics from being murdered. Why was that? If everything was so bloody rosey in the garden there?
DrJackson

Bury, UK

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
Thatcher WOULDN'T give political status to dying prisoners who were elected POLITICIANS (MP's).
Duhhhh......
they were in prison for terrorist offences,you know killing unarmed men women and children,that kind of thing.so why would Lady Thatcher give political prisoner status to murdering scum?
letting the vermin kill themselves was the right decision.

Duhhhhh.
DrJackson

Bury, UK

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
All the Catholics wanted was equal rights. LONG BEFORE the PIRA was ever formed. The Loyalists were off shooting Catholics dead, as were the B-Specials (Police Militia), BEFORE the PIRA was ever formed.
You clearly know nothing about NI. Its history, its formation, the decades of institutionalised discrimination against the Catholics there. No, you clearly know fcukall about that.
When your denied a job becase of your religion in your own country, let me know.
When your denied a house because of your religion in your own country, let me know.
When your denied a vote because of your religion in your own country, let me know.
Not only that, the Catholics were the Natives in Ulster (there much longer), the Protestants were the descendants of British colonial settlers.
A Protestant could vote easier than a Catholic. Plus voting areas were gerrymandered to ensure the Catholic population were not adequately represented at Stormont.
The police were over 90% Protestant. Civil Service etc all had a much higher % of Protestants than they should have according to population.
The bloody British Army were first sent in to ''protect'' the Catholics from being murdered. Why was that? If everything was so bloody rosey in the garden there?
you must SHOW ME WERE I STATED DISCRIMINATING AGAINST CATHOLICS WAS OK.

as the son of an Irish Catholic i despise your justification of IRA murderers,has i know most Irish Catholics do.

Johnathan Ball ,Tim Parry you remember them dont you,your heroes murdered them in 1993,if you think their lives were a price worth paying for YOUR cause you are truly a despicable wretched excuse for a human being
rio

Beckenham, UK

#14 Nov 26, 2012
DrJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
To some, he was a hero.

Problem with that too?
rio

Beckenham, UK

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the establishment never believed they would go to the end.

The Archbishop of Canterbury asked to see her after 3 deaths, but she kept on.
There was a deal after the 10th hunger striker died.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#16 Nov 26, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
THis is just the tip of the iceberg. There were many more injustices against the Catholics that were never reported.
humberman99

Preston, UK

#17 Nov 26, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
THis is just the tip of the iceberg. There were many more injustices against the Catholics that were never reported.
piss off cretin.scum of the Earth as we know it.ronanicanreadrio.
DrJackson

Bury, UK

#18 Nov 26, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
To some, he was a hero.
Problem with that too?
yes,if morons like yourself want to make hero's of murderers of innocent men women and children its a huge problem.
you retard.
DrJackson

Bury, UK

#19 Nov 26, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
so you think the IRA were justified in the murders of Johnathan Ball and Tim Parry?
DrJackson

Bury, UK

#20 Nov 26, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the establishment never believed they would go to the end.
The Archbishop of Canterbury asked to see her after 3 deaths, but she kept on.
There was a deal after the 10th hunger striker died.
Lady Thatcher a TRUE HERO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adams insults Protestant party in N. Ireland govt 12 min Scandinavian uber... 101
Cheltenham Festival 2015 Accommodation wanted 13 min Emma 6
BBM Pins UK 2015 21 min enily 436
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 22 min unknown 20,335
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 30 min 22 m reading 8,701
nsa peterborough 42 min maxmiller 2
Email From US Special Forces Veteran; 500 US Bl... 50 min Oliver Cromwell 6
skype sex (Mar '14) 3 hr quartz254 1,298
More from around the web