First Prev
of 16
Next Last
The Moon

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#1 Jul 21, 2013
I really hate all Brits the scum, special their ugly and smelly queen, and their dirty language!

I don't know why!!!!!!

I couldn't hide my hatred, i couldn't sleep last night because i wanted to post this.

Now i fell better and healthy after i said my hatred inside me!

I hope this vile island so called "Britain" will sink by the strongest earthquake!

Btw, why the Brits always smell like a sh!t?
Just because they don't have a toilet shower spray, and they wipe their sh!tty @sses with toilet papers instead?
And that's make their underwear smell like a sh!t !

Yukk!!!!
The Moon

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#2 Jul 22, 2013
LOL
Giggs

Manchester, UK

#3 Jul 22, 2013
The reason you hate us is because we don't marry our cousins.

You look at us doing well in the Olympics and other sports and you get jealous.

You then look at your huge extended family and see a load of deformed sand rats. Bow leggedness, genetic illness and relatedness are very common in cultures like yours because your parents are related.

Even the non retards have slight deformities and behavioral problems. Muslim countries have high numbers of children born ill.

One day soon Israel, England and America will nuke all of you off the face of the earth and take all your oil.

More or less all of us are praying for the day. Your lucky.
The Moon

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#4 Jul 22, 2013
Giggs wrote:
You then look at your huge extended family and see a load of deformed sand rats. Bow leggedness, genetic illness and relatedness are very common in cultures like yours because your parents are related.
Even the non retards have slight deformities and behavioral problems. Muslim countries have high numbers of children born ill.
One day soon Israel, England and America will nuke all of you off the face of the earth and take all your oil.
LOL.
As a matter of fact, the English people are the ugliest people in Europe, i've heard that from the Europeans themselves!
All of the English scum got Down syndrome and look sh!tty (Look at your ugly queen for example)!

Most of Europeans, Americans, Middle Easterners, Asians, Africans, South Americans, and Indians they hate the nasty English!!
Nobody loves you anyway!

I've met a guy from Eastern Europe, he got angry, and felt in insult because i thought he's English!!

And pleas don't talk about the race, most of the English are Indians, and of Indian roots, even Prince William is has Indian ancestry (According to DNA tests)

http://news.sky.com/story/1103678/prince-will...

No wonder why the Brits are smelly, because they are smelly Indians basically!

Lmao xd!!!!
MKUltra

London, UK

#5 Jul 22, 2013
The Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
As a matter of fact, the English people are the ugliest people in Europe, i've heard that from the Europeans themselves!
All of the English scum got Down syndrome and look sh!tty (Look at your ugly queen for example)!
Most of Europeans, Americans, Middle Easterners, Asians, Africans, South Americans, and Indians they hate the nasty English!!
Nobody loves you anyway!
I've met a guy from Eastern Europe, he got angry, and felt in insult because i thought he's English!!
And pleas don't talk about the race, most of the English are Indians, and of Indian roots, even Prince William is has Indian ancestry (According to DNA tests)
http://news.sky.com/story/1103678/prince-will...
No wonder why the Brits are smelly, because they are smelly Indians basically!
Lmao xd!!!!
Hey sperm breath, might we ask which particular undesirable toilet of a country that you come from?
Gwydion

Leeds, UK

#8 Jul 22, 2013
Just another fetid piece of muslim filth who is acutely aware of his pathetic inferiority.

Nothing to see here.
The Moon

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#9 Jul 22, 2013
MKUltra wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've avoided the question then you slimey little worm. Perhaps your too embarrassed to tell us where your from?
The way you write would indicate that your from an uneducated, low life cess pit, it's no wonder your ashamed.
Your question shows that you're retarded and Low-IQ, no wonder, because all of you have Down Syndrome!!!!

I guess my location appearers in front of you which's under my nickname!
Hahahahaha!!!!

Since: Apr 12

FLEETWOOD

#10 Jul 22, 2013
Giggs wrote:
Why on Earth did you both rise to the bait! Being a Muslim this guy 'The Moon' is obviously suffering from hunger pangs and it's leading to delusional tendencies. Ignore him and he'll go away, but if you retaliate, he'll grow big and fat on the oxygen of publicity you provide for him!
TeeeeeeVoooooR

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jul 23, 2013
Please ignore Giggs. He is definitely mentally ill, and is unhealthily obsessed with Muslims and Pakistanis. It's saddening to see someone with paranoid schizophrenia letting loose in a forum without any mods.

Giggs, there are other things to life besides the existence of Muslims. I know that a Pakistani girl mistreated you, but it's time to move on. Go outside and take a breath of fresh air. Noone's going to chop you up you wanker!
TeeeeeeVoooooR

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jul 23, 2013
Inb4 I'm a Muslim for disagreeing with Giggs.
Equality---

Croydon, UK

#13 Jul 23, 2013
Giggs wrote:
England and America are already indirectly taking there oil, that's the real reason why Iraq was invaded....FFs!

But what's really stupid about your above statement, if they nuked the middle east Israel for starters would have trouble existing because of the amount of radiation etc left behind, while England and America would be really struggling to also exhume oil for the same reason.

Furthermore I think that your a Spoofer in regards to you being a teacher, as you have been on Topix uk quite a lot, during supposed school hours?????

If you are a teacher you are a disgrace to your chosen profession, because of your blind hatred and blatant racism towards others....SICKO!

OH! by the way, your spitefulness against children with special needs is atrocious and shameful. Thousands of white Briton children are born annually with special needs, your attacks on the special need children within the Muslim community, is barbaric and totally based on your blatant hate-filled racism....YOU SICK TROLLING CNUT!

MKUltra

UK

#16 Jul 23, 2013
Equality--- wrote:
<quoted text>England and America are already indirectly taking there oil, that's the real reason why Iraq was invaded....FFs!
But what's really stupid about your above statement, if they nuked the middle east Israel for starters would have trouble existing because of the amount of radiation etc left behind, while England and America would be really struggling to also exhume oil for the same reason.
Furthermore I think that your a Spoofer in regards to you being a teacher, as you have been on Topix uk quite a lot, during supposed school hours?????
If you are a teacher you are a disgrace to your chosen profession, because of your blind hatred and blatant racism towards others....SICKO!
OH! by the way, your spitefulness against children with special needs is atrocious and shameful. Thousands of white Briton children are born annually with special needs, your attacks on the special need children within the Muslim community, is barbaric and totally based on your blatant hate-filled racism....YOU SICK TROLLING CNUT!
Some prick writes a thread deliberately provoking Brits, making offensive comments about the Queen and saying the British kids all have Down syndrome and guess what??!! The stupid fat British hating wanker Equalitwat starts defending the scum who wrote it, having a go at anyone who gets offended by the thread.
No mention of spitefulness toward British special needs children?! No mention of racism towards British people?!
You sir are one fu<ked up individual who should seek help. You sick fu<king troll piece of filth.
Equality---

Croydon, UK

#19 Jul 23, 2013
MKUltra wrote:
<quoted text>
Some prick writes a thread deliberately provoking Brits, making offensive comments about the Queen and saying the British kids all have Down syndrome and guess what??!! The stupid fat British hating wanker Equalitwat starts defending the scum who wrote it, having a go at anyone who gets offended by the thread.
No mention of spitefulness toward British special needs children?! No mention of racism towards British people?!
You sir are one fu<ked up individual who should seek help. You sick fu<king troll piece of filth.
You obviously have not read my post to MOON, the one made before your now embarrassing attack on me.

I suppose an apology, is out of the question....DICKHEAD!....LOL!
HALAL BRAIN

Mitcham, UK

#20 Jul 23, 2013
If you don't like it here Abdul. move to Gitmo.
That's your country now.
LOL
The Moon

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#21 Jul 23, 2013
Equality--- wrote:
<quoted text>You are no better than the sickening, cowardly, English far right wingers on this forum pal.
Despicable, Hate-filled, and Extremist.....Cnut!
Why do youse hate-filled sick fcuks, have to bring young babies and children and adults with special needs into your hate-filled attacks on each other.
These beautiful also human beings, would put all of youse dick-heads to shame in the daily love and laughter and kindness that they give out to all they meet.
Go get a life....FFs!
You seem sane which's rare to find these kind of people in England!

I'll answer to. My post is a reaction, because i always watch bad and offensive comments by the English toward us, and they say a disgusting comments that i ashamed to say it!!!

The English when they insult my people, they generalize on all Arabs and Muslims (Which's 1 Billion). Just like what that guy who said: "All Muslims born deformed"!
So i replied that all English people have Down Syndrome!!
I have a right to response, am i right?

If you're English, and ashamed from those scum who spread hatred!
I have to tell you (Unfortunately) You English people have a bad reputation in the world, and almost all the people around the world they hate you!

I'm a gentleman, and it's not my style to insult the other, but i couldn't stand that, and i feel better after posting this!
The Moon

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#22 Jul 23, 2013
MKUltra wrote:
<quoted text>
You should ask your self why your scum people insult my people in the website, and they even come to our forums to say their bullsh!ts.

And i didn't say anything about Kids, i didn't even mention this word. I said: " All English Men have Down Syndrome" I said "MEN" Not children!
I always keep the children out of the matters whatever they're from, even if they're sons of our enemies!

But obviously, you don't read the subject well, and response your stupid comments!
The Moon

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#23 Jul 23, 2013
HALAL BRAIN wrote:
If you don't like it here Abdul. move to Gitmo.
That's your country now.
LOL
Stfu you pig eater!
Irish2

Maynooth, Ireland

#24 Jul 23, 2013
The Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem sane which's rare to find these kind of people in England!
I'll answer to. My post is a reaction, because i always watch bad and offensive comments by the English toward us, and they say a disgusting comments that i ashamed to say it!!!
The English when they insult my people, they generalize on all Arabs and Muslims (Which's 1 Billion). Just like what that guy who said: "All Muslims born deformed"!
So i replied that all English people have Down Syndrome!!
I have a right to response, am i right?
If you're English, and ashamed from those scum who spread hatred!
I have to tell you (Unfortunately) You English people have a bad reputation in the world, and almost all the people around the world they hate you!
I'm a gentleman, and it's not my style to insult the other, but i couldn't stand that, and i feel better after posting this!
He isnt English he is Irish :)
You however lash out at all Brits because of other British,if that was case Ireland would be throwing bombs (if we had them lol) at UK all the time lol But guess what being decent human means i dont take offence and blame all English for the bigoted knackers they have in their society.And get on great and respect majority of them.
You however dont think like that and showing signs of being as bad as those you say you hate lol
And speak for yourself not all people spend their time hating on other people they get on with life and take care of their families.
Sad life thinking about how you hate one country or another lol
Irish2

Maynooth, Ireland

#25 Jul 23, 2013
OH p.s you also said they were all scum and called their language dirty.And their queen ugly? I dont like the monarchy but i dont go around making wild insults or calling their queen ugly.Dont try to weasel out of it you made a thread attacking them all.
Irish2

Maynooth, Ireland

#26 Jul 23, 2013
The Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu you pig eater!
I love a big fry rasher sausage yummmmmmm nothing like it,its the taste buds and just oozes yummie sensations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 8 min GAY in MANCHESTER 16,175
Weight Loss Best Formula With Ultra Ketone System 48 min harpercole 1
Job fears as Glasgow council faces cuts in exce... 1 hr Stone 1
Scottish Labour leader to quit 2 hr Bye bye Labour 4
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 2 hr king 1,604
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 3 hr danny 6,970
Argentine's Falklands minister: 'There is absol... 4 hr piston 37
skype sex (Mar '14) 8 hr rhino120 855

United Kingdom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE