Why are pig-skinned colored white people so UGLY??

Posted in the United Kingdom Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Indian Guy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Was just wondering??. Especially the men, their ALL pedophile's and serial killer's

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Indian Guy wrote:
Was just wondering??. Especially the men, their ALL pedophile's and serial killer's
Your last name must be Mehtar. A society without proper legislation to run it leads to corruption, greed, theft... OH and murder. Okay so now that we've got that cleared up.

We should go eat some buttered chicken in the dirt and watch some snake charmers. It sounds scrumptious AND entertaining right?:D

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Indian Guy wrote:
Because we take your babies because we take your wives!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

white people are ugly their women dont look feminine at all they look like squareheads(Tomboy,manwhores,s hemales,hermaphrodites) when you place a picture specifically of a north american or british(fat pig) white woman beside and compare it to a ukrainian or north east indian woman which are feminine and hot.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

truth is white men are erectile disfunctional fat little jerkoffs that stink of wetdog and cum! their own women go for black dick leaving the white pasty dickface men to become the highest population of virgin wankers and homos!white people have a inferiority complex disorder and need to seek mental health but they should go back to their cave and seek help so us as tax payers can utilize our money towards other things that can benefit our countries.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

whats white at the top and black at the bottom? society, see yer laterz you sand monkeys
Giggs

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Now I'm the king of the swingers
Oh, the jungle VIP
I've reached the top and had to stop
And that's what botherin' me
I wanna be a man, mancub
And stroll right into town
And be just like the other men
I'm tired of monkeyin' around!

Oh, oobee doo
I wanna be like you
I wanna walk like you
Talk like you, too
You'll see it's true
An ape like me
Can learn to be humen too

Gee, cousin Louie
You're doin' real good

Now here's your part of the deal, cuz
Lay the secret on me of man's red fire

But I don't know how to make fire

Now don't try to kid me, mancub
I made a deal with you
What I desire is man's red fire
To make my dream come true
Give me the secret, mancub
Clue me what to do
Give me the power of man's red flower
So I can be like you

You!
I wanna be like you
I wanna talk like you
Walk like you, too
You'll see it's true
Someone like me
Can learn to be
Like someone like me
Can learn to be
Like someone like you
Can learn to be
Like someone like me!

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

FACT wrote:
truth is white men are erectile disfunctional fat little jerkoffs that stink of wetdog and cum! their own women go for black dick leaving the white pasty dickface men to become the highest population of virgin wankers and homos!white people have a inferiority complex disorder and need to seek mental health but they should go back to their cave and seek help so us as tax payers can utilize our money towards other things that can benefit our countries.
Just keep pushing, you couldn't handle a war with whites.

Cowards.

We're more ruthless than you could ever manage, just keep mumbling on though, thats as far as you'll ever get.

What have you or your people ever done to put white people in fear across the board? Nothing, never have, never will. Just don't have the capabilities.

If you want a war with whites? You and your entire people will be swatted like a bug.

That for you, is the unfortunate truth of the matter......

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

FACT wrote:
white people are ugly their women dont look feminine at all they look like squareheads(Tomboy,manwhores,s hemales,hermaphrodites) when you place a picture specifically of a north american or british(fat pig) white woman beside and compare it to a ukrainian or north east indian woman which are feminine and hot.
Ukrainian women are white.

''White women don't look feminine''

''Ukrainian women are feminine and hot''

You really are a disgusting low IQ slob aren't you?

Who let you near a computer in the first place?

Hmmmm computer, who invented that again?
9 inche music CEO

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Im a Rich ass black man you pig skin man.you hate that you white people are nasty you kiss your dog you smell like dogs. Lmao white men have very small thin pee pees shall I go on white people are dull and boring.why you think your kids are on drugs and your wife is sucking black big cock lol.
dats raht massa

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

9 inche music CEO wrote:
Im a Rich ass black man you pig skin man.you hate that you white people are nasty you kiss your dog you smell like dogs. Lmao white men have very small thin pee pees shall I go on white people are dull and boring.why you think your kids are on drugs and your wife is sucking black big cock lol.
9 Inches? is that how tall you are? are you a DiddyMan? I knew africans were pygmies, but that is more like a mannikin!
Peter

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

I love white people especially the men
Little Pygmy Diddyman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

]Im a coonassed black man you pig skin man.you hate that uis coons people are nasty I kiss your dog I smell like a gorilla .I have very small thin dongler shall I go on black people are dull and boring.why you think my kids are on drugs and my wife is in prison?
Mhubhutho Harris

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

You is racisssss.
Biglips Rastus

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Mhubhutho Harris wrote:
You is racisssss.
its be speleed "Raskits", man
witness

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Connect me to a white man.. I love them..
MKUltra

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

9 inche music CEO wrote:
Just look at Africa you piece of rubber lipped turd skinned $hit. The entire continent is one big poverty stricken, dangerous, disease infested, corrupt, war torn, medieval fu<king toilet.
They have contributed exactly FA to humanity except burden.
What is significant about the entire continent of Africa?... Oh yeah, it's populated by turd skinned, ignorant, uneducated black people people like you.
Whites rule the world and always have, and you know it you fu<king peasant.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

sat on your arses for 5000 years, doing the rain dance. never invented nothing, bet your not wearing african clothes are you, nope u be wearing white mens clothes, drive white mens cars etc
9 inche music CEO wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the United Kingdom Forum right now

Search the United Kingdom Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 11 min 07722680605_dtnn 6,069
Glasgow Rangers 20 min Wilbert 1
Loyalist extemism promoted as Irish language is... 23 min Wilbert 4
Public meeting over London's 'housing crisis' 30 min Wilbert 11
Gay BBM pins 2014 1 hr SouthLondon 1,551
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 20,828
If Scotland leaves, will we be left with FUK? 5 hr Professor Kuzman 32
•••
•••