What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback. Full Story
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#46817 Sep 6, 2013
http://www.made-by-dave.com/knitwear.html

Here's a link to the overpriced and awful knitwear in the "Made By Dave" range. I think Barrymore's done his pet a massive disservice by claiming that his mutt made this rubbish...the dog should sue him. Oh no, it's not worth it, is it? He's bankrupt!

I think Barrymore should hand those awful rags he endorses over to a homeless charity to donate to people to keep them warm in wintertime, but whether the poor vagrants accept them or not is another thing. Personally I wouldn't even wipe the floor with them...
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#46818 Sep 6, 2013
http://www.made-by-dave.com/footwear.html

Here's the range of footwear chosen by Barrymore for ease of swift and comfortable running when you're trying to scarper from the scene of a major crime.

Notice that two of the shoes are named RON and REG, obviously in homage to The Kray Twins and also the shoe called RICHARDSON. Barrymore does love his fellow criminals, doesn't he?!

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46819 Sep 7, 2013
woggle-eyed old coot wrote:
the woggle-eyed old coot never looked like Whacko at all, but she did resemble the Robertson's Golliwog.
now then now then woohoo hoo that's givin the gollywogs a bad name ,woohoo hoo
Bobo Le Mec

Didcot, UK

#46820 Sep 9, 2013
Barrymore Is Vile wrote:
http://www.made-by-dave.com/fo otwear.html
Here's the range of footwear chosen by Barrymore for ease of swift and comfortable running when you're trying to scarper from the scene of a major crime.
Notice that two of the shoes are named RON and REG, obviously in homage to The Kray Twins and also the shoe called RICHARDSON. Barrymore does love his fellow criminals, doesn't he?!
Very true! Fellow wrong 'uns must be the only fans he has left.
Having just seen the following article in THE STAGE newspaper, I couldn't help but think of Gunny. If she wasn't featured on this TV programme, she defnitely should have been....

http://www.thestage.co.uk/columns/chitchat/20...
John Doe

Swansea, UK

#46821 Sep 18, 2013
Bobo Le Mec wrote:
<quoted text>
Having just seen the following article in THE STAGE newspaper, I couldn't help but think of Gunny. If she wasn't featured on this TV programme, she defnitely should have been....
Oh heck Bobo. It's a good job she wasn't on it. She would be hailing herself as a TV star.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#46822 Sep 21, 2013
Wow how quiet is it on here?

So has anyone read the latest batch of interviews and reviews?

Apparently he's got a part playing a 'dark role' in a television series...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-24...
So what happened to My Kind of Twits that was meant start airing a couple of months ago?!?

Also where is our beloved Gunny?
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#46823 Sep 22, 2013
Bilbo_ wrote:
Wow how quiet is it on here?
So has anyone read the latest batch of interviews and reviews?
Apparently he's got a part playing a 'dark role' in a television series...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-24...
So what happened to My Kind of Twits that was meant start airing a couple of months ago?!?
Also where is our beloved Gunny?
gunny is busy saving up her bog cleaning money so she can buy Barrymore's expensive rubbish clothing collection for Christmas presents for her sons so they can look as gay and criminal as Barrymore does.

I read about that supposed 'dark role' that he alleges that he's been offered - I think it's another story to keep his rotten name and face in the newspapers. The television bosses know that Barrymore is hated, and to have him in any programme is too risky to chance with the public. If it does happen to be true then whatever this programme is is going to be one massive flop, the same as everything else Barrymore has done since he was implicated in the rape and murder of an innocent young father.

RIP Stuart Lubbock. There are millions of people who won't forget what happened to you at Barrymore's house.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#46824 Sep 22, 2013
Bobo Le Mec wrote:
<quoted text>
Some TV researcher didn't do their job well enough. Gunny should've definitely been their prime target for inclusion into this programme.
lsm

UK

#46825 Sep 24, 2013
He'll be back soon.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#46826 Sep 24, 2013
lsm wrote:
He'll be back soon.
I hope not. I'll have to make another complaint to the TV channel concerned...
jason norris

Liverpool, UK

#46827 Sep 25, 2013
the chattering classes, many of whom have no moral compass, are hell bent to get this geezer back.

Now, ask yourself why?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46828 Sep 25, 2013
that said barrymore was a good entertainer in his day
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#46829 Sep 26, 2013
Abrasive Beast wrote:
I never appreciated his brand of "entertainment", which was spent deriding old people and those whose who weren't quite right... His act was fuelled by drink and drugs...so not impressed.
Bobo Le Mec

Newbury, UK

#46830 Sep 26, 2013
Abrasive Beast wrote:
OK, but things like the Black and White Minstrel Show, Stars on Sunday and Seaside Special had huge ratings at the time, that doesn't mean they have any place in today's entertainment world. Incidentally, when David Frost died recently (and I've nothing against him), it was another example of Barrymore's act growing more and more outdated, as Barrymore used to do impressions of him.
lsm

Huddersfield, UK

#46831 Sep 26, 2013
Barrymore Is Vile wrote:
<quoted text>
I never appreciated his brand of "entertainment", which was spent deriding old people and those whose who weren't quite right... His act was fuelled by drink and drugs...so not impressed.
No it wasn't, he's said time and time again that he NEVER took drink or drugs before a show. However, I do agree that his comedy does not fit in with today's style, unfortunately and thats why he'll never return to comedy or presenting. No reason why he can't go into acting though, the guy has the right to work.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#46832 Sep 27, 2013
lsm wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wasn't, he's said time and time again that he NEVER took drink or drugs before a show. However, I do agree that his comedy does not fit in with today's style, unfortunately and thats why he'll never return to comedy or presenting. No reason why he can't go into acting though, the guy has the right to work.
And you believe Barrymore? The honest, trustworthy, kind, responsible Barrymore? Well, at least gunny thinks he is all those things. Nobody else does, oh apart from you, that is... So he wasn't drunk when he was on that TV Award show, climbing all over the set while Trevor McDonald was trying to present the programme? Everyone knows he was. I can't say about other shows because I always refused to watch anything with Barrymore in it.

The guy has a right to work...shovelling in a garden centre; collecting trolleys for Asda... In my opinion he has as much right to be on a TV show as Stuart Hall; Jonathan King and Chris Langham i.e. NO SODDING RIGHT AT ALL, not until he tells the truth about what happened to Stuart Lubbock on the night he was raped and murdered.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#46833 Sep 27, 2013
Bobo Le Mec wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, but things like the Black and White Minstrel Show, Stars on Sunday and Seaside Special had huge ratings at the time, that doesn't mean they have any place in today's entertainment world. Incidentally, when David Frost died recently (and I've nothing against him), it was another example of Barrymore's act growing more and more outdated, as Barrymore used to do impressions of him.
Well said.:-)
rock white

Liverpool, UK

#46834 Sep 28, 2013
begin to take notes of those that want this character back in the big picture.

You will then start a crossword puzzle, that provides interesting material.
Bobo Le Mec

Falmouth, UK

#46835 Oct 2, 2013
Hope to God this "dark..acting role" isn't anything to do with the 50th anniversary of Dr Who special. Still, the very first episode all those years ago involved the TARDIS being discovered in a junkyard, maybe Barrymore could be a tramp found sleeping there, he looks and sounds the part.

Seriously, as BIV said Barrymore announces these things and they never actually happen, as with MY KIND OF TWITS he didn't say which channel it was actually going to be for. Don't think his biggest fan has got enough bookings as a Michael Jackson impersonator to give up her toilet cleaning job, as she once confidently predicted, somehow.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#46836 Oct 3, 2013
http://www.thestage.co.uk/news/2013/10/produc...

Paul Coxwell, charged with fraud. Isn't he Barrymore's boyfriend/associate/agent/what ever? And I see Coxwell is using Barrymore's real name 'Parker' as an alias... Surely we can't be expected to believe that using the name is sheer co-incidence? Yeah right...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 15 min 7F71C224 male 7,529
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 16 min 7F71C224 male 17,549
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 29 min BENEDYKT ARNOLD 4,412
boy in panties for skype chat 36 min wombler60 1
skype sex (Mar '14) 43 min wombler60 1,031
Man sent 'grossly offensive' cards smeared with... 1 hr Faith 13
dirty pics and chat-gay bbm pins!! (Feb '14) 3 hr Bi 16 male 139
G2a - Cheap PC Games (Steam) *Coupons Inside* Wed G2a Games 1

United Kingdom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE