What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

Full story: Mirror.co.uk

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Comments (Page 2,126)

Showing posts 42,501 - 42,520 of42,557
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
mj impersonator

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

ahh nothing to do all day,i work and play,as an impersonator and occupational therapist ah thinking I failed.your so wrong again and again.
Faloola Chong

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Michael who?
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

mj impersonator wrote:
ahh nothing to do all day,i work and play,as an impersonator and occupational therapist ah thinking I failed.your so wrong again and again.
You've more chance of impersonating a wet paper bag than Wacko Jacko. As for "occupational therapist" that's a skilled job you need lots of qualifications for, it's NOT the new name for emptying the commodes at your local care home.
Faloola Chong

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

nicely placed amy nicely placed

lol
woggle-eyed old coot

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

the woggle-eyed old coot never looked like Whacko at all, but she did resemble the Robertson's Golliwog.
Bobo Le Mec

Oxford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Barrymore Is Vile wrote:
<quoted text>
You've more chance of impersonating a wet paper bag than Wacko Jacko. As for "occupational therapist" that's a skilled job you need lots of qualifications for, it's NOT the new name for emptying the commodes at your local care home.
Well said BIV, but it's a mistake to take anything Gunny takes seriously. She's clearly so insane, and thick with it, that she'll just say anything that comes unto her empty head on here, and not think about whether it's true, or whether people are actually supposed to believe it. Like when she claimed to be a washing machine, or to be 'Andrew Bachs', or that Barrymore is not gay and that she is his partner.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Oh my gawd she is still around I see.

Occupational Therapy i think you will find you have to study for more than a few months for that Gunnie and you have been busy being MJ <koff> so when did you gain this job title?
Bobo Le Mec

Aldershot, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Honestly, the next time Barrymore will be heard from, by the general public as opposed to his handful of elderly, misguided fans, will be when he dies. I know I've said this before, but it really is true.

A while back on this forum, Gunny was claiming Barrymore was a great actor, and that nobody wanted to see David Tennant -- what about that award-winning, ITV series BROADCHURCH, then? The unemployed, unemployable Barrymore could never be cast in a murder mystery. We all know he's a killer.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Hi Bobo

Your right as he has already starred in his own Murder Mystery!

What happened to that clothing range as always it lasted two minutes.

So glad he is nowhere to be seen at the moment.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

http://www.made-by-dave.com/knitwear.html

Here's a link to the overpriced and awful knitwear in the "Made By Dave" range. I think Barrymore's done his pet a massive disservice by claiming that his mutt made this rubbish...the dog should sue him. Oh no, it's not worth it, is it? He's bankrupt!

I think Barrymore should hand those awful rags he endorses over to a homeless charity to donate to people to keep them warm in wintertime, but whether the poor vagrants accept them or not is another thing. Personally I wouldn't even wipe the floor with them...
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

http://www.made-by-dave.com/footwear.html

Here's the range of footwear chosen by Barrymore for ease of swift and comfortable running when you're trying to scarper from the scene of a major crime.

Notice that two of the shoes are named RON and REG, obviously in homage to The Kray Twins and also the shoe called RICHARDSON. Barrymore does love his fellow criminals, doesn't he?!

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

woggle-eyed old coot wrote:
the woggle-eyed old coot never looked like Whacko at all, but she did resemble the Robertson's Golliwog.
now then now then woohoo hoo that's givin the gollywogs a bad name ,woohoo hoo
Bobo Le Mec

Oxford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Barrymore Is Vile wrote:
http://www.made-by-dave.com/fo otwear.html
Here's the range of footwear chosen by Barrymore for ease of swift and comfortable running when you're trying to scarper from the scene of a major crime.
Notice that two of the shoes are named RON and REG, obviously in homage to The Kray Twins and also the shoe called RICHARDSON. Barrymore does love his fellow criminals, doesn't he?!
Very true! Fellow wrong 'uns must be the only fans he has left.
Having just seen the following article in THE STAGE newspaper, I couldn't help but think of Gunny. If she wasn't featured on this TV programme, she defnitely should have been....

http://www.thestage.co.uk/columns/chitchat/20...
John Doe

West Drayton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Bobo Le Mec wrote:
<quoted text>
Having just seen the following article in THE STAGE newspaper, I couldn't help but think of Gunny. If she wasn't featured on this TV programme, she defnitely should have been....
Oh heck Bobo. It's a good job she wasn't on it. She would be hailing herself as a TV star.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Wow how quiet is it on here?

So has anyone read the latest batch of interviews and reviews?

Apparently he's got a part playing a 'dark role' in a television series...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-24...
So what happened to My Kind of Twits that was meant start airing a couple of months ago?!?

Also where is our beloved Gunny?
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Bilbo_ wrote:
Wow how quiet is it on here?
So has anyone read the latest batch of interviews and reviews?
Apparently he's got a part playing a 'dark role' in a television series...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-24...
So what happened to My Kind of Twits that was meant start airing a couple of months ago?!?
Also where is our beloved Gunny?
gunny is busy saving up her bog cleaning money so she can buy Barrymore's expensive rubbish clothing collection for Christmas presents for her sons so they can look as gay and criminal as Barrymore does.

I read about that supposed 'dark role' that he alleges that he's been offered - I think it's another story to keep his rotten name and face in the newspapers. The television bosses know that Barrymore is hated, and to have him in any programme is too risky to chance with the public. If it does happen to be true then whatever this programme is is going to be one massive flop, the same as everything else Barrymore has done since he was implicated in the rape and murder of an innocent young father.

RIP Stuart Lubbock. There are millions of people who won't forget what happened to you at Barrymore's house.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Bobo Le Mec wrote:
<quoted text>
Some TV researcher didn't do their job well enough. Gunny should've definitely been their prime target for inclusion into this programme.
lsm

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

He'll be back soon.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

lsm wrote:
He'll be back soon.
I hope not. I'll have to make another complaint to the TV channel concerned...
jason norris

Preston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

the chattering classes, many of whom have no moral compass, are hell bent to get this geezer back.

Now, ask yourself why?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,501 - 42,520 of42,557
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the United Kingdom Forum right now

Search the United Kingdom Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
U.S,UK plus EU and United Nations finally recog... 8 min Mahamad Muhumed 5
Gay BBM pins 2014 22 min liam 1,699
Get a low interest Low 44 min bay 2
New York mayor promises IDs for undocumented im... 1 hr Jose 401
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 1 hr Ben 6,316
Over 1m Nigerians live in London - Mayor of London (May '13) 1 hr 5may 192
Face Time iPhone 2 hr Davey99 1
•••
•••