What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback. Full Story
Liar Catcher

London, UK

#45397 Feb 18, 2013
If Gunny was a reliable source of information and not lies you may well be led to believe Barrymore is round at her Chav Palace eating egg and chips but we all know she could only wish for such an evening, but no Twitter action since 7th February, epic fail - if she was on it there would be tons of the usual I Love you Michael, I am here for you, yeah right like a dose of piles. Never mind he is probably in some pub somewhere trying to drum up support :)

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45398 Feb 18, 2013
tittatatt wrote:
i'm not interested in your rubbish,as for your friends they are crap and get yourselves jobs,instead of boring people on the net,that proves you have no jobs.
How dare you say ive not got a job,i recently lost five stone then got a new lease of life......I hatched my plan.First i got myself a shiny red Michael Jackson type out fit,then i took to dancing around the house and work(cleaner) with a brush.Secondly i phoned every tv channel and news paper every day till i annoyed them that much they promised to do a story on me if i left them alone.I got my wish and was in the papers and tv and after i did my unrehearsed act.. Oh-boy did we all laugh,I knew they were laughing at me but it didnt matter to me cause i got my wish i was famous !
Unfortunately for me it was a sick trick (like the movie carie)to make me look stupid in front of Britain,wow it was fun but now im a nobody again i spend my time on topix crying onto my keyboard.Also i cant look at my neighbours cause they all snigger and laugh rite to my face.
Thank god iv got topix,thank you topix thank you....fades...to... nothing...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#45400 Feb 18, 2013
Did Barrymore get done for this?!
i never heard anything about it if he did
rajilovesbiv

Harefield, UK

#45401 Feb 18, 2013
a load of rubbish,i phoned nowhere and i got the work myself and got a magazine deal,oops who are you to talk,i lost the weight myself by cleaning and learning michael's dance moves,yes where is your work?nowhere?thats right you have no job and live up to your name,i made a lifestyle choice,which is my bloody business,think what you like.Also michael doesn't drink anymore and he's been busybt your still curious,you interfere not claiming to care less but still post on here,insulting him and me,how do you know?because you don't i do though,but you won't get it from me.
How do u know anything,you call my change of life a sick trick,yeah sure,i'm dedicated act,something none of you with your pathetic opinions could ever have achieved..
rajilovesbiv

Harefield, UK

#45402 Feb 18, 2013
michael didn't get done for anything,although accusers like to wish he did and that he should now be dead apparently,devious characters who have talked bull.
rajilovesbiv

Harefield, UK

#45403 Feb 18, 2013
on top of that you get your bloody pathetic mates to post here and elsewhere and you think you know me,your way off the bloody mark,i don't spend hours like you wasting your life away on websites,talking about michael and running me down,don't it show your quality of life.
John Doe

Bournemouth, UK

#45404 Feb 18, 2013
Liar Catcher wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not and never will be Michael Jackson however much you tell folk on here, your Jeremy Piles show said it all, you are on Youtube but noone is allowed to leave comments, I wonder why. I will tell you, your act is rubbish and you would do better with Vera Lynn or something cause no 1 she is old and no 2 she is white. Both things you see when you look in the mirror. So whats your problem? if you put yourself out there for all to see expect criticism, your rubbish.
She stopped the comments because people were laughing at her and saying her act is crap. I read them before she disabled the comments. Gunny can't stand any form of criticism, and that's why she disabled the comments. She doesn't have the character to be on the stage and needs to grow a much thicker skin if she's going to continue. It was funny reading while it lasted though. LOL!
rajilovesbiv

Harefield, UK

#45405 Feb 18, 2013
your unemployed sick nutcases,tell the truth,finally shite to you all.
John Doe

Bournemouth, UK

#45406 Feb 18, 2013
tittatatt wrote:
jealous again ban me,when i decide my life and bloody career,shut up bcos you know nothing,michael did not beat his wife,oh were u there?
Were you there?
John Doe

Bournemouth, UK

#45407 Feb 18, 2013
tittatatt wrote:
i'll pass the info on,you quoted my impersonations of mj are degotary to his life and memory,
Well, yes. I have to agree with that.
Most people think your *act* is very disrespectful.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#45408 Feb 18, 2013
I didnt think so, I always liked him when he was on tv, it was just a shame about the whole person in the swimming pool incident, an seeing his sad decline on Big Brother, he looked like he'll never get over that incident :(
The thing he did where he went around the shopping centers was hilarious :D
John Doe

Bournemouth, UK

#45409 Feb 18, 2013
rajilovesbiv wrote:
controlling personality she had,so don't bloody blame it all on him.
Again. Were you there?
John Doe

Bournemouth, UK

#45410 Feb 18, 2013
rajilovesbiv wrote:
and life has moved on,not like you living in the past,thinking people are saints,oh did you know cheryl then?no you didn't nor have any of you met mb either,
BG has. She grew up in his area and sat next to him on a flight. Remember?
John Doe

Bournemouth, UK

#45411 Feb 18, 2013
Liar Catcher wrote:
If Gunny was a reliable source of information and not lies you may well be led to believe Barrymore is round at her Chav Palace eating egg and chips but we all know she could only wish for such an evening, but no Twitter action since 7th February, epic fail - if she was on it there would be tons of the usual I Love you Michael, I am here for you, yeah right like a dose of piles. Never mind he is probably in some pub somewhere trying to drum up support :)
Oh! She did write all the shite to him, but since he has blocked her, WOOSH. All her nasty posts have disappeared. Poor Gunny.
John Doe

Bournemouth, UK

#45412 Feb 18, 2013
rajibastard wrote:
<quoted text>How dare you say ive not got a job,i recently lost five stone then got a new lease of life......I hatched my plan.First i got myself a shiny red Michael Jackson type out fit,then i took to dancing around the house and work(cleaner) with a brush.Secondly i phoned every tv channel and news paper every day till i annoyed them that much they promised to do a story on me if i left them alone.I got my wish and was in the papers and tv and after i did my unrehearsed act.. Oh-boy did we all laugh,I knew they were laughing at me but it didnt matter to me cause i got my wish i was famous !
Unfortunately for me it was a sick trick (like the movie carie)to make me look stupid in front of Britain,wow it was fun but now im a nobody again i spend my time on topix crying onto my keyboard.Also i cant look at my neighbours cause they all snigger and laugh rite to my face.
Thank god iv got topix,thank you topix thank you....fades...to... nothing...
LMAO!!!
John Doe

Bournemouth, UK

#45413 Feb 18, 2013
rajilovesbiv wrote:
michael didn't get done for anything,although accusers like to wish he did and that he should now be dead apparently,devious characters who have talked bull.
Ahhh, but he still talks to some of us. You see, none of us have been banned from his Facebook and Twitter accounts. Hard cheese Gunny.
rajilovesbiv

Harefield, UK

#45414 Feb 18, 2013
liar he don't.
rajilovesbiv

Harefield, UK

#45415 Feb 18, 2013
i've never been banned so hard luck,you like lying don't you?
rajilovesbiv

Harefield, UK

#45416 Feb 18, 2013
Soupielc wrote:
I didnt think so, I always liked him when he was on tv, it was just a shame about the whole person in the swimming pool incident, an seeing his sad decline on Big Brother, he looked like he'll never get over that incident :(
The thing he did where he went around the shopping centers was hilarious :D
He was always a great entertainer and was never implimented in any death,it ended his telly career,but his doing other things now,he's doing ok and i humour him,he also thinks a lot of me to and i know the truth,keep the faith in him.
rajilovesbiv

Harefield, UK

#45417 Feb 18, 2013
do message him,but don't take any notice of these other posters,they hate him and then make out they talk to him,they don't,he won't be befriended by them,he gets through to me by another method.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BBM Pins UK 2015 6 min Alexandra 489
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 43 min Locals only 20,420
London 3 some 52 min Lok 1
bi or les girls bbm pin swap (Mar '13) 2 hr neeka 321
Female sub wanted - derbyshire 2 hr Sareem 1
dirty pics and chat-gay bbm pins!! (Feb '14) 3 hr Eric 241
Casual Dating in The UK 3 hr Eric 40
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 3 hr Sean 8,750
skype sex (Mar '14) 6 hr ben23uk1 1,316
More from around the web