What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

Full story: Mirror.co.uk

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Comments (Page 2,048)

Showing posts 40,941 - 40,960 of42,564
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Liar Catcher

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

charity single wrote:
a load of rubbish,now you can all get lost,none of my life is your business,but mine is,keep your noses in your own my idols are my business,so is my work,so butt out,you have stalked me for years,not anymore you won't,stick this board up your arse.
And once again you think this is about you.

FFS for the 90th time nooone is interested in you, your lies or your pretend relationships. You have no idea who you send your threats to and continue to think this thread is aimed at you. Newslash - it isnt.

As for stalking, I wouldnt cross the street for you dear so why would I stalk you? proof will be needed if you want to accuse such BS. You stalk Barrymore, I have been told and FB proved that point as well. Funnily enough your barred now. Who is a stalker?

Now sticking a board up my behind is impossible, I am going nowhere but perhaps you should, remember dont come back spoiling for a fight when you are ignored elsewhere on the WWW.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Here we go...this is an old thread on Digital Spy but gunny is mentioned on it. It turned out to be an anti-Barrymore thread so gunny won't like it one bit. Enjoy it gunny, it's the view of the general public as regards Michael Barrymore.:-)

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php...
Liar Catcher

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

I love the one 'he is as funny as toothache' lol

No doubt the blame for all the posts will be put on the Topix posters.

Never mind a Barrymore, its all gone Pete Tong!
charity single

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

some people tell the truth,you are liars,time and time again u think i care what you all have written,he don't either,we are not bothered one single bit,as i've said your lives contain nothing.
charity single

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Liar Catcher wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again you think this is about you.
FFS for the 90th time nooone is interested in you, your lies or your pretend relationships. You have no idea who you send your threats to and continue to think this thread is aimed at you. Newslash - it isnt.
As for stalking, I wouldnt cross the street for you dear so why would I stalk you? proof will be needed if you want to accuse such BS. You stalk Barrymore, I have been told and FB proved that point as well. Funnily enough your barred now. Who is a stalker?
Now sticking a board up my behind is impossible, I am going nowhere but perhaps you should, remember dont come back spoiling for a fight when you are ignored elsewhere on the WWW.
Complete lies ha ha.
charity single

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

carry on with this board because your names are on posters,you will get blamed and the proof is there,he's dealt with u before remember?oh i do.
charity single

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

but i got the last laugh.
Liar Catcher

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Bring it on Gunny, bring it on!

As for names on posters LOLOL do you think its the wild west or something, too damn funny, blame for what Gunny? there you go talking out of your ass yet again.

Didnt you leave this board?

Do you know the DS posters, go on and lie some more lol. As for him caring, you know diddly squat!
Liar Catcher

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

charity single wrote:
but i got the last laugh.
Of course you have Gunny. Of course you have LOL

Still telling lies I see.
charity single

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

he don't care,as your the liars.
charity single

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

yeah good because i have,its hidden so as its none of your concern now u can butt out as u say your not interested.
charity single

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

i know more than u,about everything,so your all be dealt with as well.
Liar Catcher

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Cant wait Gunny.

Yet another threat marked against you, will it be a death threat next.

You make yourself look a first class idiot posting among people you hate and have wished death and all kinds on but your still trying to convince people with your Lies. You never will and I can bet you I see him quicker than you LOL.

Lets wait to be dealt with shall we, your full of threats and lies, nothing more and nothing less.

Oh and I will laugh for sure.
Liar Catcher

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

charity single wrote:
carry on with this board because your names are on posters,you will get blamed and the proof is there,he's dealt with u before remember?oh i do.
Remember being dealt with before? up your medication cause he has NEVER dealt with me before, but you know what, bring it on cause this board will be an eye opener to him about you, not that he doesnt know that your a sandwich short of a picnic, but these posts from you, confirm that.

Wishing people dead because you cannot get your own way. Oh MP wont be amused cause your doing it with his name involved. Have you thought about that yet Gunny.

You are well known for your rubbish, even mentioned on Digital Spy no wonder you are barred.

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

charity single wrote:
<quoted text>
This is crap,as he was set up as regards to the party.
Everybody sing if you know the words.."Its all about you,its all about you baby"........ive never heard such self centered claptrap does this man have no end to the boundaries if his arrogance wow michael you just dont get it do you its like look beyond your own ego towards self wellbeing ,most people lose the arrogance of youth when lets face it when they are no longer a youth,its no longer(for me)about what you done or not but about a man with compassion only for himself,I only say what i see....please ...please give it up
charity single

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

well you got him wrong,so u think that he's never had compassion for mr lubbock or his son,this has never been about him,i'm afraid you got michael all wrong,michael accepted responsibility that it was his house his party read the bloody facts.its finished and gone.
Liar Catcher

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Oh dont mind that one, she is the only one that goes around the WWW and anyone not kissing the Barryless ones feet she will attack them.

She still in 1066 if she thinks that old fart will ever see TV again, he is gay but she thinks he isnt, I expect you have read enough anyway lol

have a good evening and watch what she comes back with :)
charity single

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

he's not self centured either,he's a caring man,so rattle on,i do know him and witnessed him enough times,yeah rest your case,because he met with mr lubbock if you read facts,mr lubbock knows so do i he is not to blame,i spoke to mr lubbock.
charity single

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

he's not gay anymore and i do know he is bisexual get that?read it on google,go on type it in,yes i know what michael is.
charity single

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

why have u farted then liar catcher thatcher,read it yourself liar thatcher.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,941 - 40,960 of42,564
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the United Kingdom Forum right now

Search the United Kingdom Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sex in public: Churches, court and next to a ca... 8 min tora tora tora 26
'Romanians take the jobs Britons on welfare shu... (Dec '13) 15 min Szatmari 304
Casual Dating In The UK 40 min Reddick 82
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 45 min Mark 10,562
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 1 hr unleaded 1,427
Report: Global warming threatens future 'gingers' 1 hr SpaceBlues 12
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 1 hr Lightskin Dick 4,138
skype sex 17 hr JesusEduardo 279
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••