What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

Full story: Mirror.co.uk

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.
Comments
38,221 - 38,240 of 42,569 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 23
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#42336 Nov 22, 2012
Gunnie you have wished many dead on this thread so run along, you need to stop your lies dear,
fortress

UK

#42337 Nov 22, 2012
in a fit of temper, so i qpologise and u all owe me an apology so i'm sorry,you took the mickey out of me that's why i snapped.so i'm sorry.
fortress

UK

#42338 Nov 22, 2012
what lies,i don't have to justify my life or anything to u,i wonder what lies,now it works both waysplease call me by guntrip.i'm no liar.i've told u i'm sorry now please leave me alone,because you don't know anything,you've redeculed me enough.bye bye and have a good life.
Bobo Le Mec

London, UK

#42339 Nov 22, 2012
Gunny, you need to realise this is a public forum and not everyone shares your views, nor do they have to, you don't own this forum. As I've said before, you are incapable of interacting with others, and cannot see that not everyone, in fact ANYONE, shares your views on Barrymore. You need to set up your own blog, where no-one else can contradict your belief that you are an "entertainer", that Barrymore is neither gay nor bankrupt, and that his career is not finished. Or point out your appalling spelling and punctuation.

Notice that those people, like Seashell (not "seashore", Gunny couldn't even get the name right) who take it upon themselves to defend her, keep quiet at times like this, when Gunny is spewing her incoherent, illiterate rage. They know she can't be defended when she's like this, and is clearly insane. She needs to see a GP, and as previously stated, someone who knows more about mental health than I do said, after she'd seen some of Gunny's post, that the problem is Erotomania.

And as regards Barrymore himself, there are two factors. Firstly, he is probably not in a state to 'perform' in the way that he used to and that made him famous, as he no longer has the energy that made him prance about. Now his voice is slurred due to his substance abuse, resulting (as seen on CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER) in his losing focus and constantly going 'err', and his movements are slower. It would be like expecting Paul Gascoigne to be able to play football at the same level he once did, now.

Secondly, his style of humour is old-fashioned; again on CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER, there were his cringe-making impressions of Hitler and frank Spencer, on COME DINE WITH ME he stole a fur coat and smashed plates, and on COACH TRIP complaints were made by the other 'celebrities' that he was unable to mention any name more up-to-date than Shirley Bassey. There may once have been an audience for his humiliating old ladies and inferior John Cleese impressions, but as we've said before on here, that original audience is now dead. Or prefer Paul O'Grady or John Barrowman, neither of whom have ruined reputations.

Barrymore's reputation now is as someone whose existence is only remembered whenever he gets arrested. Gunny needs to accept this.
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#42340 Nov 23, 2012
Bobo Le Mec wrote:
Gunny, you need to realise this is a public forum and not everyone shares your views, nor do they have to, you don't own this forum. As I've said before, you are incapable of interacting with others, and cannot see that not everyone, in fact ANYONE, shares your views on Barrymore. You need to set up your own blog, where no-one else can contradict your belief that you are an "entertainer", that Barrymore is neither gay nor bankrupt, and that his career is not finished. Or point out your appalling spelling and punctuation.
Notice that those people, like Seashell (not "seashore", Gunny couldn't even get the name right) who take it upon themselves to defend her, keep quiet at times like this, when Gunny is spewing her incoherent, illiterate rage. They know she can't be defended when she's like this, and is clearly insane. She needs to see a GP, and as previously stated, someone who knows more about mental health than I do said, after she'd seen some of Gunny's post, that the problem is Erotomania.
And as regards Barrymore himself, there are two factors. Firstly, he is probably not in a state to 'perform' in the way that he used to and that made him famous, as he no longer has the energy that made him prance about. Now his voice is slurred due to his substance abuse, resulting (as seen on CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER) in his losing focus and constantly going 'err', and his movements are slower. It would be like expecting Paul Gascoigne to be able to play football at the same level he once did, now.
Secondly, his style of humour is old-fashioned; again on CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER, there were his cringe-making impressions of Hitler and frank Spencer, on COME DINE WITH ME he stole a fur coat and smashed plates, and on COACH TRIP complaints were made by the other 'celebrities' that he was unable to mention any name more up-to-date than Shirley Bassey. There may once have been an audience for his humiliating old ladies and inferior John Cleese impressions, but as we've said before on here, that original audience is now dead. Or prefer Paul O'Grady or John Barrowman, neither of whom have ruined reputations.
Barrymore's reputation now is as someone whose existence is only remembered whenever he gets arrested. Gunny needs to accept this.
Hello Bobo. Hope you are keeping well. I must have missed the post about Erotomania, so I googled it. You're completely right.

Erotomania is a type of delusion in which the affected person believes that another person, usually a stranger, high-status or famous person, is in love with him or her. The illness often occurs during psychosis, especially in patients with schizophrenia, delusional disorder or bipolar mania.[1] During an erotomanic episode, the patient believes that a "secret admirer" is declaring his or her affection to the patient, often by special glances, signals, telepathy, or messages through the media. Usually the patient then returns the perceived affection by means of letters, phone calls, gifts, and visits to the unwitting recipient. Even though these advances are unexpected and unwanted, any denial of affection by the object of this delusional love is dismissed by the patient as a ploy to conceal the forbidden love from the rest of the world.[2]

The term erotomania is often confused with "obsessive love", obsession with unrequited love, or hypersexuality. Obsessive love is not erotomania by definition. Erotomania is also called de Clérambault's syndrome, after the French psychiatrist Gaëtan Gatian de Clérambault (1872–1934), who published a comprehensive review paper on the subject (Les Psychoses Passionelles) in 1921.
marchant

UK

#42341 Nov 24, 2012
your posts are rubbish and u know nothing,trying the tactics with me,he is extremely fit,nor is the voice slurred,why not shut up insulting me just because your academically minded,i'm not,you no longer address me about him either,he is extremely fit and well,sorry to tell u he don't do drink or drugs either he is clean and it was never his style either,i do know as u don't jog on.if he wants to return to the stage he will,yes i'm an entertainer but you better watch who your talking to from now on.he's on top form as if you'd like to see him six foot under.your cruel,and yeah so can i write,i know what's coming to,so haven't you better be careful.
marchant

UK

#42342 Nov 24, 2012
and i'm sorry for u i'm in love with michael so as he knows it,i.ve known him for years,so save your bullshit rubbish to the dustbin.i've kissed him enough i know what love is,so mind your fat business and he's not gay either no more.
marchant

UK

#42343 Nov 24, 2012
and there's nothing wrong with me so u can shut up,picking on widows won't do u any favours,why not mind your own business.
marchant

UK

#42344 Nov 24, 2012
got that wrong as well erotomania is not me,so as your a stupid specimen shut up,devious spouthead.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#42345 Nov 25, 2012
marchant wrote:
sorry to tell u he don't do drink or drugs either he is clean and it was never his style either.
PROOF!!! You don't know Michael Barrymore! If you ever take a holiday from Planet Gunny why don't you do some research and find out about the REAL Michael Barrymore, and not the one which exists purely inside your own mind.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#42346 Nov 25, 2012
marchant wrote:
,he is extremely fit,nor is the voice slurred.
Hahahahaha! Jokes, gunny.:-))
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#42347 Nov 25, 2012
marchant wrote:
and i'm sorry for u i'm in love with michael so as he knows it,i.ve known him for years,so save your bullshit rubbish to the dustbin.i've kissed him enough i know what love is,so mind your fat business and he's not gay either no more.
He knows you're fixated with him; some kind of weird crush which won't go away. He also knows that you swamp his Facebook page with rubbish and scary posts, and he never replies because he doesn't want to encourage you. He hasn't seen you in over 4 years because that suits him. He won't make himself available to you gunny, he would have his bodyguard on the highest alert if you were to approach him. People like you scare celebrities. Oh even ex-celebs like him love their fans okay, but they like them at a distance and not acting obsessively. You don't fit the bill of a proper "fan" gunny, you fit the bill of a weirdo stalker.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#42348 Nov 25, 2012
marchant wrote:
got that wrong as well erotomania is not me,so as your a stupid specimen shut up,devious spouthead.
gunny is an erotomaniac. Fact.
Bermondsey Girl

Whyteleafe, UK

#42349 Nov 26, 2012
Hey I have never heard of one of them before, they say you learn something new everyday :)

Hi folks, hope all is well?
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#42351 Nov 27, 2012
the real Blunt Mocker wrote:
How long before a link is found connecting Buggermore to Savile? Buggermore got away with murder, like another man with friends in high places , Jeremy Thorpe, who of course was linked to Cyril Smith. We have a big thick layer of nastiness in our society.
I completely agree. Perverts and paedos everywhere these days. A link connecting Barrymore and Savile wouldn't be a surprise to anyone, I think (apart from the idiotic gunny who amazingly thinks that the filthy Barrymore is squeaky clean).
marchant

UK

#42352 Nov 28, 2012
sorry your wrong fact yourself,your just jealous,you don't knowthat i actually love him and that he can love his fans to fact your a stalker who is jealous fact.
marchant

UK

#42353 Nov 28, 2012
and you still class michael in the same category,who is the bloody filthy pervert you all are,your bloody vile disgusting perverts.why don't you shut your gob up.
marchant

UK

#42355 Nov 28, 2012
wait till i show him these posts,your be done for libel to,betterwatch what you say now.
marchant

UK

#42356 Nov 28, 2012
Bermondsey Girl wrote:
Hey I have never heard of one of them before, they say you learn something new everyday :)
Hi folks, hope all is well?
And u can shut up to as your nothing special and acting like u are.your a bloody spy.
marchant

UK

#42357 Nov 28, 2012
why i call you bitch git,more appropriate than bermondsey girl such a stupid name isn't it bitch girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 13 min 15 Mixed race 13,426
War India vs Britain, Who will win? (Oct '13) 14 min Apo 121
is anyone selling weed that will post to the uk? (Mar '12) 16 min Skyflyer123 34
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 17 min British and Proud 2,635
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 24 min London teen 5,576
EU uncertainty 'damaging Scotland' 31 min Ciaran 1
37 Male, Married, For younger woman in Wythenshawe 33 min mark 4
skype sex 35 min JosephTheMaster 558
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

United Kingdom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••