What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback. Full Story
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#42296 Nov 20, 2012
mj impersonator wrote:
oh dear doe,mind your own business do you understand?i really love him and no amount of bull from u and others count,shut up and get on with your own life. He is my idol and will always be,and his fan,grow up and get a life.
You really are as thick as pudding. If someone posts on a public forum, everyone else has a right to reply. Got it? Good!
mj impersonator

UK

#42297 Nov 20, 2012
not when you post under my name you are thick.
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#42298 Nov 20, 2012
mj impersonator wrote:
not when you post under my name you are thick.
See? Crazy you are. A sandwich short of a picnic.
mj impersonator

London, UK

#42299 Nov 20, 2012
u are all unemployed in short skirts and thongs not like michael with his lovely face and legs and I dream of him every night oooh he can put himself inside me any day bcos he is not like u john donut
my 6 bedroom chalet is better than your slum dog millionaire homes with your nobrains and thongs and bras where you eat chocolate and cakes all days watching tv u are tarts I am an impersonator of my idol and better and cleverer than u and I stand for my 2 michaels yeah u mutters belt up
blately obvious

UK

#42300 Nov 20, 2012
you are picking on christine,you have posted shite about her everywhere,you are envious and jealous of her love,yes and i say love because that's what it is,i don't rate you ever performing as a stand up comedian,you'd be carted off to the nearest skip.why don't you look at your own life?i doubt it that your a manager,your much too stupid to be a levelheaded person.
You insult her like other posters you've all got a brain disorder,you have absolutely no clue to what she has been through and has achieved,yet you slaughter her at every opportunity,well carry on with your pathetic rants,you don't have anything good to say about your own lives,shows your truly unhappy doesn't it? She is a proper fan of both of them,you and other posters fit the bill for the scrapheap,yes you say she loved her husband and loves both of her idols,do you have a problem with that?she has brought up a family successfully,none of you know the truth either to any of her children either,she has got a career and man,so why don't you shhh
!
!
!
blately obvious

UK

#42301 Nov 20, 2012
she was fat but not anymore,yet you all insulted her and called her a dyke and even implying she dresses like one,she is very slim and don't sit on her backside all day like you all do as you suggest eating cakes and biscuits,that was when she lost her husband,so would you,yours would be drinking and smoking,she neverin her darkest days turned to anything but cakes and biscuits.she decided she wanted to become mj's impersonator so she changed herself,your batty that's your trouble,you are just mad and bad and downrightstupid like your perverted friends are.
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#42302 Nov 20, 2012
mj impersonator wrote:
my 6 bedroom chalet is better than your slum dog millionaire homes
It had 5 bedrooms one page back. Man! That extension went up quick!!!!
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#42303 Nov 20, 2012
blately obvious wrote:
you are picking on christine,you have posted shite about her everywhere,you are envious and jealous of her love,yes and i say love because that's what it is,i don't rate you ever performing as a stand up comedian,you'd be carted off to the nearest skip.why don't you look at your own life?i doubt it that your a manager,your much too stupid to be a levelheaded person.
You insult her like other posters you've all got a brain disorder,you have absolutely no clue to what she has been through and has achieved,yet you slaughter her at every opportunity,well carry on with your pathetic rants,you don't have anything good to say about your own lives,shows your truly unhappy doesn't it? She is a proper fan of both of them,you and other posters fit the bill for the scrapheap,yes you say she loved her husband and loves both of her idols,do you have a problem with that?she has brought up a family successfully,none of you know the truth either to any of her children either,she has got a career and man,so why don't you shhh
!
!
!
Belt up Gunny. Ya looney!
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#42304 Nov 20, 2012
blately obvious wrote:
she was fat but not anymore,yet you all insulted her and called her a dyke and even implying she dresses like one,she is very slim and don't sit on her backside all day like you all do as you suggest eating cakes and biscuits,that was when she lost her husband,so would you,yours would be drinking and smoking,she neverin her darkest days turned to anything but cakes and biscuits.she decided she wanted to become mj's impersonator so she changed herself,your batty that's your trouble,you are just mad and bad and downrightstupid like your perverted friends are.
She's still fat. Look at the clips of her on You Tube.

<<Wobble>> <<Wobble>>
blately obvious

UK

#42305 Nov 20, 2012
she isn't fat she's slimmer than that still,your just out of your league.yeah sure the suit is too big,grow up jon doe,obviously being a bean pole suits you better grow up.
blately obvious

UK

#42306 Nov 20, 2012
yeah go on sir,just because she disagrees with you that is why and other bad influences,go and puke yourself,your a zombie,there's a place in zombieland for you and other posters,i don't think mb would like to hear about your shite that your posting,about his fan,your standing on dangerous territory all of you.
blately obvious

UK

#42307 Nov 20, 2012
i think he cares very deeply about her being written about like that,go and mix with yourinfamous legacy friends
Cough,because their brains consist of the same venim as yours,mr doughnut.
Bermondsey Girl

Coulsdon, UK

#42308 Nov 20, 2012
Oh dear, and you wonder why you are ridiculed. FFS shut up you are sounding whacko again Gunnie. Noone is in the least bit interested in YOU. I take it you can count as that extra bedroom since yesterday must be the shed dear. After reading this afternoons rants, and yes they are rants, do you realise how silly you sound? this is about MB not you Gunnie, also how others spend their days is entirely up to them as you keep harping on that you can do whatever you like that goes for all who post on here as well. Your fixation on thongs and chocolate rears its ugly head again. Get more material luv as it is more than boring now.

I am LOL here, I cannot believe this woman expects to be taken seriously!
Bermondsey Girl

Coulsdon, UK

#42309 Nov 20, 2012
LM wrote:

Thanks for the reply. What is the view of him around Bermondsey these days? And on that plane trip, did he recognise you? Was he arrogant or down to earth. I know everything that has happened and all that but I believe he has a good heart. On Strike It Rich last night he bought a deaf couple a car

Evening LM, Bermondsey is just plain expensive now, still a grotty place but you have to pay a lot of cash for property there, lots of new places have gone up, my nans house was pulled down and the one I grew up in is not there no more either pretty much the same all over London now.

He did recognise me but you could sense Cheryl and him were having a bad time, he chatted all the way there actually and for that yes he was down to earth which makes it worse that the night Stuart was murdered he decided to run and hide, a lot of people lost respect there and then, me included. I am not about to get into on here as much as I would like to as for buying someone a car, the TV company would of paid for that not him lol.

He changed when Cheryl was out of his life, says something tho when even she didnt want him at her funeral. I think a lot of his 'down to earth' act, is that, an act, imo of course.
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#42310 Nov 20, 2012
blately obvious wrote:
she isn't fat
Well, I'm sure she's not in a fat suit. It sure is all her.

<<Wobble>><< Wobble>><<Wobble >>
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#42311 Nov 20, 2012
blately obvious wrote:
yeah go on sir,just because she disagrees with you that is why and other bad influences,go and puke yourself,your a zombie,there's a place in zombieland for you and other posters,i don't think mb would like to hear about your shite that your posting,about his fan,your standing on dangerous territory all of you.
Hahaha. Dangerous territory? I don't think so. Shurrup looney.
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#42312 Nov 20, 2012
blately obvious wrote:
i think he cares very deeply about her being written about
Nah. He don't give a stuff.
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#42313 Nov 20, 2012
blately obvious wrote:
go and mix with yourinfamous legacy friends
????????
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#42314 Nov 20, 2012
Bermondsey Girl wrote:
Oh dear, and you wonder why you are ridiculed. FFS shut up you are sounding whacko again Gunnie. Noone is in the least bit interested in YOU. I take it you can count as that extra bedroom since yesterday must be the shed dear. After reading this afternoons rants, and yes they are rants, do you realise how silly you sound? this is about MB not you Gunnie, also how others spend their days is entirely up to them as you keep harping on that you can do whatever you like that goes for all who post on here as well. Your fixation on thongs and chocolate rears its ugly head again. Get more material luv as it is more than boring now.
I am LOL here, I cannot believe this woman expects to be taken seriously!
Hello B.G. Watch her go into overdrive as soon as she sees your name. LOL.
Bermondsey Girl

Coulsdon, UK

#42315 Nov 20, 2012
Evening JD, I know LOL but she twists it and then starts telling the world and his wife about her life and then has the bow-locks to say oh I am bullied and stalked! get outta here Gunnie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How come British cars are so bad? (Jan '11) 57 min Feliz Navidad 1,976
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 59 min get ready 8,030
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 1 hr Jack 18,681
Jehovah's Witness elder guilty of sex abuse: No... 1 hr QUITTNER Dec 25 2014 9
Ukip candidate: 'Gay donkey tried to rape my ho... 1 hr Rick in Kansas 40
Adult Nursing Relationship ANR-ABF in Essex 3 hr Oppailad 1
Belfast leaders strike deal to save power-sharing 4 hr DSSC 2
skype sex (Mar '14) 17 hr Wow 1,147
More from around the web