What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback. Full Story
LSM

Huddersfield, UK

#42274 Nov 19, 2012
impersonator wrote:
he's down to earth he is a true man,yes he's had his up's and down's but he is the same off as of on,he's down to earth,i've got all of his recordings,have u watched my kind of people,my kind of music,bob martin?these are classic and at his best.
I haven't seen My Kind of People, too young unfortunately. But was born at a time when he was mega, Barrymore, Strike it Rich, My Kind of Music and Kids say the Funniest Things. I remember all those, would live to see some Bob Martin, haven't seen it myself, or My Kind of People, do you have any recordings of these shows? I've recently bought his book too.
impersonator

UK

#42275 Nov 19, 2012
yes i have them all,look on you tube to.i have the video of bob martin.i have my kind of music to.
impersonator

UK

#42276 Nov 19, 2012
yeah my kind of music,i hold dear to me is the one with my late husband and me in the audience,and i was wearing michael's sweatshirt he took it off and kept it till the end of the show,i'd never seen my husband laugh so much,my husband passed away now bt what a memory of this and other lovely shows i have.
impersonator

UK

#42277 Nov 19, 2012
he's a beautiful man i love him at the top,middle and bottom.xxx
impersonator

London, UK

#42278 Nov 19, 2012
and I wanted to marry michael but my late husband didn't like it and we got divorced bt I have lovely videos and I have a signed autogaphed pillowcase of mb on my wall yum yum kiss it every night yeah toffboff whats it to do with u?
I snogged michael's face off and stuck my hand up his lovely bum and stroked his legs ooh the legs I said michael u have lovely legs I want to pull all your hairs off with my teeth and he is a true man and my kind of man so frick off dolescrounger with thongs like bg and her shite
impersonator

UK

#42279 Nov 19, 2012
yeah copy my posts i did nt divorce my husband so stop copying my posts,not on those grounds either grow up?
impersonator

UK

#42280 Nov 19, 2012
your just so jealous,i have a lot of michael's work ignore some nutter who is simply jealous and is copying my posts,there simply jealous.
impersonator

UK

#42281 Nov 19, 2012
stupid loonies lsm ignore them,they are the cruellest,pathetic load of shite i've ever known.
huh

Detroit, MI

#42283 Nov 19, 2012
OK
mj impersonator

Harefield, UK

#42284 Nov 19, 2012
off to watch strike it lucky,na night.
blately obvious

Harefield, UK

#42285 Nov 19, 2012
good evening,i've not been here for a very long time,remember "dud fivers" ? At least i didn't insult anyone personally on here.
blately obvious

Harefield, UK

#42286 Nov 19, 2012
Are you still arguing over "
Barrymore"? Sure as i've been reading all of these posts (:
blately obvious

Harefield, UK

#42287 Nov 19, 2012
sbj wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Barrymore has one bodyguard which he has always had there were more than 12 people and there was not any blood on stuarts shorts at Mr Barrymore's house and it's your right not to read both books but your only hearing one side of it so is that fair to judge on what only one person says remember Mr Barrymore has not given any press interviews
This is correct.
blately obvious

Harefield, UK

#42288 Nov 19, 2012
jackson and barrymore fan.
blately obvious

Harefield, UK

#42289 Nov 19, 2012
gorgous both of them.yum yum.i've striked it lucky now.
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#42290 Nov 20, 2012
impersonator wrote:
done so much today,so much work at my new five bedroomed chalet,
New cleaning job?
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#42291 Nov 20, 2012
impersonator wrote:
and I wanted to marry michael but my late husband didn't like it and we got divorced bt I have lovely videos and I have a signed autogaphed pillowcase of mb on my wall yum yum kiss it every night yeah toffboff whats it to do with u?
Flipping heck. It still hasn't sunk in to her that he's G.A.Y. Gunny, you don't have the right equipment that Barrymore goes for.
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#42292 Nov 20, 2012
impersonator wrote:
I snogged michael's face off and stuck my hand up his lovely bum
Revolting! Jesus Gunny. I'm surprised you didn't get arrested for that.
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#42293 Nov 20, 2012
blately obvious wrote:
good evening,i've not been here for a very long time,remember "dud fivers" ? At least i didn't insult anyone personally on here.
Hello. Hope you've brought your hard hat. It can get really heated on here.
mj impersonator

Harefield, UK

#42294 Nov 20, 2012
oh dear doe,mind your own business do you understand?i really love him and no amount of bull from u and others count,shut up and get on with your own life. He is my idol and will always be,and his fan,grow up and get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 20 min Hot guy 18,873
Any Gay or Bisexual teens in Leeds, Yorkshire U... (Nov '13) 24 min yrks1234 271
Hendren Global Group Top Facts: What caused DPR... 48 min rnzmoore 2
How come British cars are so bad? (Jan '11) 53 min GeneralMontcalm 1,985
A Sea of Blue Salutes Fallen Police Officer 57 min juegosjuegoscom 39
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 1 hr Chopin was gay 1,733
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 2 hr Jaslar2014 8,135
skype sex (Mar '14) 6 hr Saltyboiiiii 1,168
More from around the web