What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

Full story: Mirror.co.uk

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.
Comments
38,121 - 38,140 of 42,565 Comments Last updated 18 hrs ago
mj impersonator

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42230
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

does he really?liar,i'm no nutter,you are a first class liar,and i've been warned about you so be quiet,i already know what he thinks about me jogon and mind your own business you are a devious liar bg.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42231
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Evening LSM

He was known to many in Bermondsey and was friendly with my brothers, he used to entertain in the Catholic Club at Dockhead before making a name for himself, I also knew John his brother who had the sweet shop, in younger days, Bermondsey was so neighbourly that everyone knew everyone and their business (not nice) and lots went on around the area which included the Barrymores that obviously cannot be put on here and I recall him always taking the pee out of folk and I didnt like him for it and it stuck with me. The old people loved him and the young ones didnt as he was always odd!. I didnt see any of them for years and one day boarded a flight to Scotland and he sat next to me and Cheryl was the other side and you could of cut the air lol. After sitting next to him for the journey I thought (being older) he is bearable until he starts his stupid act but then Stuart was murdered at his house and the way he reacted just confirmed to me what a weasel he was, wish you could meet my brothers :). Put it this way, he didnt have that tougher time growing up as what was, and is continually posted about his life in Bermondsey, he is now remembered for what happened rather than his early days of entertaining.

As there is a Barrymore Fruit Loop on here it is not worth saying much more than this as a, she is going to call me a liar and b, the info needs to be kept from someone who idolises the creep to the extent of stalkerish behaviour.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42232
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I say Barrymores but mean Parkers.

Back to the death of Stuart, I think what he did was disgusting. I know if I had done nothing wrong albeit taken drugs, I would not hot foot it over any wall and hide and I still say to this day the police messed up in that enquiry and that is why noone has gone to jail for it not because they are all innocent.

A good friend of mine was murdered aged 27 and four other people were stabbed that night by the same person, the fact that the murderer is serving a life sentence helps, Terry Lubbock has fought tooth and nail at his healths expense and still has no answers and imo a parent deserves one. I hope he meets his son on the other side, Stuarts children have grown up knowing there dad is not there but hey fook it, noone is going to jail for it. The way Barrymore dealt with this I think is outrageous.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42233
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Bermondsey Girl wrote:
Oh yes, she still cannot get over the fact that
a. I know him
b. lived near him
c. attended the catholic club when he did
d. know lots of people that grew up with him (one of my brothers being oneof them)
e. I dont like him, his act or his shananigans
f. Bermondsey is a better place without him
g. She couldnt where a thong as they do not make them big enough
h. her act is more Whacko than Jacko
i. her never ending whining has convinced noone he is the next thing since sliced bread
j. that his name will be forever linked to the murder of an innocent man, RIP Stuart Lubbock
k. he will never get another tv show
l. that he may get a bit part in a pantomine
m. he has no remorse for Terry Lubbock who continues to live knowing his son died at his house and will die not knowing.
n. has been caught recently with drugs/drinking
o. ignores her rants on FB
p. thinks she can get him on the TV, sorry luv Jeremy Kyle is fully booked with people like yourself
q. a fixation with me
r. constantly lies and writes outrageous BS
s. continues to threaten people whom do not like Barrymore then cries that she is being bullied
t. has arguements with her family via Topix and then wonders why people comment!!
u. can give out abuse but cannot take it
v. does not converse with others on a message board whose opinions differ from hers in a civilised manner.
w. accuses people of being people and tries to name them
x. causes her own fights on here
y. has a problem stringing a sentence together that does not include herself!
z. she stalks end of.
I could go on but I think you all get the picture.
You cannot go on though because you have got to "Z" , the last letter of the alphabet :)_
mick rock

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42234
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Barrymore's in the same school as jimmy saville and should be euthinased with immediate effect.Send a message out to all these wierdos,just swing him by the neck.
impersonator

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42235
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

you talk rubbish,stop with your accusations he's no nothing.
impersonator

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42236
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

call me what u like bg,i will show him your character witness statement we will see then won't we,so then call me a fruit loop then,you have left things out because you truly think u know everything.he is an entertainer and gets paid to make people laugh,obviously what he was doing was having a laugh with people,something u can't do as you don't like a laugh and a joke,yeah you won't write anything else i tell u why,your incriminating yourself,michael had a very bad relationship with his dad and u think he hadn't suffered,well u clearly don't know do u?he had suffered,so why don't you be quiet,i know him well.just because your a miserable person who don't like comedians or entertainers you take the piss out of fans that do.i know him so watch what your saying call me what you like,wicked witch.
impersonator

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42237
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

and nor do u stop mentioning the death of sl either,when michael absolutely had no part in it,your a foolish creep,oh don't worry bg your well known to have caused a lot of trouble for the barrymore's.talk talk talk oh yes,thinking your a something on here with a voice.better be careful where u tread,you all insulted me first.stalking me first because i was defending him first.get your facts right to,and what u say is being noted to.i told you before that i loved him,so stop writing shite about him,oh yes how he dealt with it,as if you really know,he wasn't aware of what happened to sl,oh you were you there then?you think michael is hiding the truth,no he isn't,so stop incriminating yourself.
impersonator

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42238
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

and the bit where you accuse him of saying that i'm a nutter,well it'll prove it won't it?your such a wicked person,that's not true either.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42239
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bermondsey Girl wrote:
Oh yes, she still cannot get over the fact that
a. I know him
b. lived near him
c. attended the catholic club when he did
d. know lots of people that grew up with him (one of my brothers being oneof them)
e. I dont like him, his act or his shananigans
f. Bermondsey is a better place without him
g. She couldnt where a thong as they do not make them big enough
h. her act is more Whacko than Jacko
i. her never ending whining has convinced noone he is the next thing since sliced bread
j. that his name will be forever linked to the murder of an innocent man, RIP Stuart Lubbock
k. he will never get another tv show
l. that he may get a bit part in a pantomine
m. he has no remorse for Terry Lubbock who continues to live knowing his son died at his house and will die not knowing.
n. has been caught recently with drugs/drinking
o. ignores her rants on FB
p. thinks she can get him on the TV, sorry luv Jeremy Kyle is fully booked with people like yourself
q. a fixation with me
r. constantly lies and writes outrageous BS
s. continues to threaten people whom do not like Barrymore then cries that she is being bullied
t. has arguements with her family via Topix and then wonders why people comment!!
u. can give out abuse but cannot take it
v. does not converse with others on a message board whose opinions differ from hers in a civilised manner.
w. accuses people of being people and tries to name them
x. causes her own fights on here
y. has a problem stringing a sentence together that does not include herself!
z. she stalks end of.
I could go on but I think you all get the picture.
Well said BG, those of us who know you know that you're telling the truth about Barrymore. Gunny will call you a liar because she's jealous, and because she doesn't have a clue. Every word you've said is TRUE.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42240
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Faloola Chong wrote:
there are 38 000 posts here about washed-up barrymore?
good grief
The posts are not ALL about Barrymore, Christine Guntrip loves to talk about herself and promote her sorry obsessions and her even sorrier "tribute to Michael Jackson". She is more like Bubbles the Chimp - actually no, Bubbles could moonwalk a lot better, I'm sure of it.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42241
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

impersonator wrote:
call me what u like bg,i will show him your character witness statement we will see then won't we,so then call me a fruit loop then,you have left things out because you truly think u know everything.he is an entertainer and gets paid to make people laugh,obviously what he was doing was having a laugh with people,something u can't do as you don't like a laugh and a joke,yeah you won't write anything else i tell u why,your incriminating yourself,michael had a very bad relationship with his dad and u think he hadn't suffered,well u clearly don't know do u?he had suffered,so why don't you be quiet,i know him well.just because your a miserable person who don't like comedians or entertainers you take the piss out of fans that do.i know him so watch what your saying call me what you like,wicked witch.
Barrymore DOESN'T get paid to make people laugh, gunny. He doesn't entertain anyone because he's unemployable and he has no audience apart from the 2300 idiots who "like" his page on Facebook, and stupidly call for him to return to showbusiness. Barrymore is dead and buried in his career and reputation, and when he dies, if he's shoved into a hole in the ground I'm sure there'll be many who'll spit over this grave as he's so hated.

Nobody cares about Barrymore's past life - he had fame, riches, a good wife and a lifestyle people could only dream of, but it wasn't enough was it? He descended into the gutter with drugs, drink and rentboys and his lifestyle led to an innocent young father losing his life just because he accepted an invitation to have drinks back at Barrymore's home. If MB had a bad time with his dad, imagine Stuart Lubbock's children having no time with their dad. Vile Barrymore's filthy slide in degradation led to that - so next time you think somebody deserves sympathy, how about the poor fatherless children Stuart Lubbock left behind? Barrymore is scum. He chose to screw his life up, poor Stuart just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and trusted the wrong people.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42242
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

impersonator wrote:
and nor do u stop mentioning the death of sl either,when michael absolutely had no part in it,your a foolish creep,oh don't worry bg your well known to have caused a lot of trouble for the barrymore's.talk talk talk oh yes,thinking your a something on here with a voice.better be careful where u tread,you all insulted me first.stalking me first because i was defending him first.get your facts right to,and what u say is being noted to.i told you before that i loved him,so stop writing shite about him,oh yes how he dealt with it,as if you really know,he wasn't aware of what happened to sl,oh you were you there then?you think michael is hiding the truth,no he isn't,so stop incriminating yourself.
Gunny you are the one insulting people ALL OVER the internet. BG doesn't, she gets on well with everybody. BG has no enemies at all, unlike yourself. Everyone knows of your abusive comments towards members of the public who can't stand Barrymore - and there are millions of them, gunny. Years down the line from when this thread started, you still haven't accepted the basic facts about Barrymore, even that he's homosexual. You live in a little fantasy world where Christine Guntrip and Michael Barrymore will run away together and live in a little cottage with roses round the door, and a little Christine and a little Michael will come along and you'll all live happily ever after. Complete rot.
Barrymore is gay, lives in a little flat and enjoys the company of drugs, drink and rentboys. You don't feature in any of it, gunny.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42243
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

impersonator wrote:
and the bit where you accuse him of saying that i'm a nutter,well it'll prove it won't it?your such a wicked person,that's not true either.
She doesn't have to prove it; you've done an expert job of that yourself, as the whole of cyberspace knows that you're a complete nutter.
Bermondsey Girl

Welling, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42244
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOL @ Gunnie, show him what you like old girl that is if he lets you anywhere near him, as for character witness statement ROFL you have been watching to much Judge Judy old girl cause you have no idea and you.

Quote from Christine Gunnie

and nor do u stop mentioning the death of sl either,when michael absolutely had no part in it,your a foolish creep,oh don't worry bg your well known to have caused a lot of trouble for the barrymore's.talk talk talk oh yes,thinking your a something on here with a voice.better be careful where u tread,you all insulted me first.stalking me first because i was defending him first.get your facts right to,and what u say is being noted to.i told you before that i loved him,so stop writing shite about him,oh yes how he dealt with it,as if you really know,he wasn't aware of what happened to sl,oh you were you there then?you think michael is hiding the truth,no he isn't,so stop incriminating yourself.
Unquote

What I say is being noted LOL, LISTEN UP YOU NEED TO TELL SOMEONE WHO CARES. You claim to know so much and like you said to me 'was I there' well same goes for you, you know fook all and you will never get away from the fact an innocent man died at Barrymores home under suspicious circumstances, so swivel. Now remember what I said the other day, you insult folk remember you receive it back, just saying. Incriminating myself LOLLLL you are such a comedian. ROFL
Bermondsey Girl

Welling, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42245
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

As for me causing trouble, do prove this accusation as if you are going to accuse me of causing trouble I suggest you back it up, you see this is what you can get yourself in trouble for but people realise your a nutter and ignore you but remember when you start calling names to others on this thread I will be on your back in the same way, you have been warned.
impersonator

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42246
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

haha,you have named called me from the start of this thread and insulting me for jst about everything,you are odd,your making accusations of michael.sorry its over he don't know so jog on,as for everything else your older than me,so mind your own business,taunting my every move of my new career etc,tough you won't bloody well tell me anything i don't know about michael i know everything about him so jog on,you and others are stalkers and bullshit to you all,your just pisd taking wimps.so shut up i will do what is necessary now,but save your shitebecause you and others are what seashore has been trying to explain to you,don't like me piss off don't like impersonating piss off,nobody asked u.and finally you don't tell me anything about michael so shut the fook up yourself.fact its my business all of it,not yours.
impersonator

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42247
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

he isn't nothing u described nothing,he knows me so you be warned now,not that i care of your shite,so go and get a job instead of stalkercybling me.i support him and love him,so better b careful who your talking to,because yourrubbish is simply bullshite,bye now idiots get yourselves jobs.
Bermondsey Girl

Welling, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42248
Nov 19, 2012
 
Sadly for you Gunnie your business it spouted regularly over the internet by no other than yourself ya stupid bint!- now if I were you I would read this post from the start before you run your gums LOL you clearly have no clue and your OCD is at its best ROFL.

Taunting your every move, oh perleeeeze when you are on the TV and all over the web you leave yourself wide open for ridicule its called show business something you have yet to grasp. As for being older than you, uhm you wished. You think you know me when you clearly do not anyway I await my 'arrest using my witness statement' LOL you are sooooo thick its painful!
impersonator

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42249
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

and funnily enough,you call me names to nutter,referring and insulting the way i look dress ect,what kind of nutter are you.even referring to my eye vision,oh who are you to talk?i'm nothing like you suggest,even insulting my mj costume,what kind of person are you and your loony friends?your nothings,to mentally abuse me online with your sick jibes of jibberish,sorry nutter,fruit loop yourself a lout,i can impersonate sorry jerk loony yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the United Kingdom Forum right now

Search the United Kingdom Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 3 min escort 11,501
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 36 min anon 225
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 37 min zeph112 4,639
skype sex 46 min jay 363
Rev. Al Sharpton demands justice for Eric Garne... 1 hr Sharpwho 3
add me 1 hr Matlj 3
So glad the NHS is being privatised 1 hr Andy 1
•••
•••